Print Operator Resume
Summary : Objective- A position within a company that encourages personal and professional growth and rewards hard work and dedication.
Skills : Bilingual, Computer, Data Entry, Documentation, Office, Printing, Office Assistant, Receptionist.
- Received and prioritized incoming copy jobs.
- Perform required Xerox or scanning as requested.
- Received and distribute daily mail through-out the office.
- Handled sensitive and or confidential documents and information.
- Performed daily walk thru to ensure all copiers and printers are working correctly.
- Maintained strict document quality control procedures and taking ownership of each project you work on.
- Maintained an organized, clean work environment.
Sr. Print Operator Resume
Summary : Able to review complex and diverse reprographic print orders and manage each print job from start to finish, including file preparation, printing, scanning, file management, using digital plan room tools, coordinating projects with other departments, and providing bindery services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC User.
- Operated three different types of print machines including High-speed Offset, Slow-speed Offset and Screen printing machines.
- Changed press plates, blankets, or cylinders, as required.
- Cleaned ink fountains, plates or printing unit cylinders when press runs are completed.
- Cleaned or oil pressed or make minor repairs, using hand tools.
- Collected and inspected random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
- Downloaded or scaned files to be printed, using printing production software.
- Examined job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Monitored automated press operation system and respond to fault, error, or alert messages.
Jr. Print Operator Resume
Objective : Looking for the position of freelance web designer or graphic design for an organization where expertise, experience in web designing and development can be applied for mutual growth.
Skills : Graphic Design, Customer Service.
- Supplied copies of all documents for every department, delivered finished materials to appropriate destinations, operated copy machines and multi .
- Responsible for all printing and processing of legal documents.
- Managed department, main framing and execution of all files Making spreadsheets.
- Performed a variety of highly skilled, creative and executional retouching assignments.
- Executed color direction from the leadership of the producer and production management.
- Provided technical/process guidance to coworkers within own work group.
- Able to take direction and willingness to see tasks to completion.
Print Operator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where skills and knowledge can be utilized as a licensed practical nurse.
Skills : Proficient In MS Office, 10-key By Touch, All Standard Office And Printing Equipment.
- Responsible for the operation and upkeep of various printing machinery; e.g.
- Received orders from customers through email and directly into machinery.
- Verified accuracy of each batch, including names and addresses.
- Printed files that were received containing medical/dental benefits information and medical records.
- Responsible for the weighing and binding of file packets and having them right the first time and ready for a timely pickup by the postal service.
- Maintained a manual logbook, after completion of printing for accurate records.
- Responsible for printing various financial pieces in a timely manner under tight deadlines.
Print Operator II Resume
Objective : Over 38 years of experience, including as a Truck Driver, as a School Bus Driver and as a Print Operator. working as a Truck Driver at Owens & Minor Class A CDL from DMACC Transportation Institute.
Skills : Project Management, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Electronics, Programmable Logic Controllers, Fluid Power Systems.
- Monitored operation of cutting or slicing machines.
- Removed defective materials from machines.
- Operated machines that cut or slice materials, including paper.
- Stacked materials.
- Determined settings and adjustments.
- Adjusted machine controls to alter position, alignment, speed and pressure.
- Detected malfunctions including jamming, wrinkling and tearing.
- Verified materials are correct.
Print Operator I Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in production work. Flexible and focused on additional opportunities that will enhance skills career growth and development for future endeavors.
Skills : Any Warehousing, Computer , Filling Orders, Dependable, Fast Learner.
- Managed paper roll-unwind and monitor Quality of the press Control intelligent 2-D barcode connected to Colorstream OCE'.
- Processed large and small volumes of work at any given time.
- Multi-tasked and maintained multiple machines simultaneously.
- Loaded and packed press during shuft.
- Completed check log-in on a daily basis.
- Organized, coordinated, employeed in press activities for wide range of newspaper jobs.
- Provided on the job training to apprentices and new hires.
Certificate In HVAC
Assistant Print Operator Resume
Objective : To built a career through a challenging and responsible position within a progressive organization, and to develop more skills.
Skills : SAN, SQL, Vmware, System Administration, Active Directory, Citrix, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008.
- Operated Ricoh Pro 1357 Printers, Bell & Howell Combo 590 Speed, Xerox Work centre 5665.
- Ensured the safe, accurate, and optimum operation of a variety of automated processing equipment, including Printing, Inserting, bar coding, Metering, and Folding Equipment, while rendering a mixture of work by each deadline.
- Tabulated, documented and transported spoiled postage to the USPS Process print and outgoing mail utilizing automated equipment (printers, inserters, postage meters, scales, etc).
- Performed a visual and physical inspection of documents for quality assurance purposes prior to delivery.
- Analyzed and identified out-of-balance statements through research, investigation and implement appropriate corrective actions/resolution.
- Processed, tabulated, documented, and reconciled automated outgoing mail.
- Processed high volume of invoices monthly.
- Restocked Print / Mail center with materials.
- Performed general maintenance on automated equipment.
Associate Print Operator Resume
Objective : Seeking a career opportunity that will allow me to enhance skills with an organization that supports personal growth and education.
Skills : Excellent customer service, Dependable, Punctual, Time Management.
- Operated offset-duplicating machine and small printing press to reproduce single or multicolor copies of lines, drawings, graphs, and similar materials.
- Inspected printed material to verify specified color and clarity of print.
- Monitored the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams and glue that wasn't sticking properly.
- Regulated machine flow, speed and temperature.
- Stopped and reset machines when malfunctions occurred, cleared machine jams and reported malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Stocked and sorted product for packaging and filling machine operation and replenished packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink and labels.
- Tended and operated machine that packaged product.
- Stacked finished packaged items and wrapped protective material around each item and packed the items in cartons and containers.
- Started machine by engaging controls.
Print Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : Accomplished college graduate with great communication and computer skills. Strengths include leading projects and learning new concepts with ease.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 35wpm, Customer Service.
- Operated and maintained multiple high speed laser printers which are attached to an IBM mainframe computer.
- Included preparation of all required forms and the distribution of the printed output.
- Used the mainframe operator console to monitor and manipulate the system output queue.
- Operated printers by utilizing MVS and JES2 operator commands to efficiently manage multiple printers simultaneously.
- Selected the appropriate paper stock and type of printer which required for each print job.
- Monitored output in terms of print quality, forms presentation and alignment; identifies deficiencies to ensure the high quality of work product and optimal results are produced.
- Performed corrective procedures to printer during print operator as required.
- Monitored company wide ATM network and work with service teams to ensure timely repair of inoperative ATM's
Bachelor Of Science
Print Operator Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of professional machine operating experience. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and provide superior customer service. Experienced in working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment without direct supervision. Perform duties seriously and set high standards for job production.
Skills : Manager, Supervisor, Lead Operator.
- Adjusted press during production runs to maintain specific registration and color densities.
- Created project job jackets, including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications and contractual requirements.
- Checked job information at each press to verify that the correct ink was delivered.
- Distributed an updated weekly report of project priorities to team members and management.
- Adjusted controls to regulate flow of ink and dampening solution to plate cylinder.
- Analyzed account workload quantity, complexity and due dates to predict and prevent problems.
- Promptly removed completed loads from the press.
- Properly secured loads with security straps, covers and security seals.
- Operated press to achieve highest print quality with minimal scrap and high productivity.
High School Diploma