Production Engineer Resume
Summary : Ambitious Regional Facilities Director who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retain high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals. Visionary Operations Executive with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration.
Skills : Facilities Management.
- Applied engineering principles to develop and operate electrical, mechanical and data processing systems.
- Carefully organized analyzed and prepared technical data reports to ensure proper workflow and productivity.
- Maintained safety by verifying compliance and assuring proper factory testing.
- Inspected precision machine parts using micrometers, height gauges and optical comparators.
- Produced and maintained accurate design documentation.
- Ran operational tests on systems and equipment to reinforce proper processes and remedy malfunctions.
- Entered and distributed work orders to other technicians.
Certification In Environmental
Director/Production Engineer Resume
Objective : Experience includes 30 years hands-on in machine shop, including design using AutoCAD products. Direct customer service including sales order processing and equipment troubleshooting. Self-starter and fast learner. Work efficiently with little supervision and have a strong work ethic.
Skills : Tow Motor, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Driving, Microsoft Office, Logistics, Typing, Customer Service.
- Design tooling for Headers, machines that forge the heads of automotive engine valves.
- Responsible for the procurement and logistics of tooling.
- Work with vendors to ensure the timely delivery of tooling.
- Develop production sketches of the tooling layouts for Headers.
- Responsible for printing the sketch packages for the production floor as new orders were released.
- Develop and maintain routings using Jupiter QAD, MRP system.
- Responsible for plant computer system including set-up new PCs and assisting PC users with hardware and software problems.
- Maintained the computer data backup system.
Mold Design And Maintenance
Sr. Production Engineer Resume
Summary : An outgoing, friendly, optimistic, and the kind of person that will help anyone I see having difficulties. Like to compete, a good challenge physically or mentally gets my blood flowing and my brain thinking. I'm good at logistics; can do most math equations in my head pretty quickly. Team player, but I can also work alone. I follow directions and have an eye for detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Had sole responsibility for developing GUI programs in C++ language to meet the given specifications.
- Performed all aspects of the development from coding, testing, to implementing the application.
- Developed the specifications for the Dubbing System to meet the customers' needs.
- The program allowed retrieval and modification of data in a relational database.
- Supported both the hardware and software that made up the Dubbing System.
- Changed the software after consulting with the customers about problems and possible enhancements to the system.
- Tested changes to the software to assure that it met specifications.
- As part of the support of the Dubbing System, trained new users in the use of the System.
Production Engineer Lead Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my skills in electrical hardware design and/or software development. With work experience in various manufacturing industries, I have gained substantial product development knowledge, from concept validation to production manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, National Instruments.
- Analyze product requirements, specifications and supporting documentation created by R&D department.
- Define producibility requirements and maintain conformance through all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Define manufacturing processes, production targets, costs and outsourcing alternatives.
- Create product validation test plan to ensure operation, performance and reliability of product.
- Monitor operations on a daily basis and supervise technical personnel, from assemblers to team leaders.
- Review manufacturing request for procurement, approve selection of subcontractors and monitor subcontractor performance.
- Evaluate Release To Production readiness, including production tooling, facilities, manufacturing methods and test.
Bachelor Of Science
Solar Production Engineer Resume
Summary : To serve as a technical personnel for the development of the company. Willing to build up career in a challenging position and to prove myself as a quick learner and highly energetic person to face any challenge in the field of Textile & other Engineering where the contribution will be acknowledged, if would be given an opportunity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Green Belt, Solid Works, Minitab, Active Factory.
- Reactor lid life extended 10% and reactor vessel life extended 33%.
- Implemented data collection systems for monitoring magnesium container liner replacement.
- Oversaw the checking of quality-critical trend data to ensure batches maintained premium grade status.
- Managed daily production schedule based off of monthly production goals.
- Monitored and maintained the operation of cooling tower, hot well, and RO water systems.
- Provided training to operators when implementing process changes.
- Tracked process downgrades as they occurred, performed incident investigations to identify root causes and sent out monthly reports, developed solutions to mitigate future downgrades.
Production Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Checked of all wire healds and its assembly using the proper measuring instruments Inspected In Process and Final Product as per standards Read the drawings and checked the parts as per drawings Solved the problems during assembly and manufacturing.
Skills : SAP, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Project Manager of truck dispatch using the Modular Mining Intellimine System at an 18M tpy coal mine.
- Report and trend key productivity indicators for dragline, trucks, shovels, drilling, blasting and maintenance.
- Discuss equipment performance with operators and supervision.
- Present, justify and procure equipment for mine expansion from 8M - 18M tpy.
- Recommend new mining technology such as dispatch, sleep alarms, truck body design, dragline and drill monitors.
- Forecast drilling and blasting requirements.
- Budget projections for $100M - $225M mine operating costs.
- Performed equipment time studies for mine and railroad.
QA/Production Engineer Resume
Objective : Self-starter, quick learner, and very dependable with the ability to research and resolve problems in a timely manner. My professional and academic experiences have provided me with a strong background in critical thinking. Practical work experience as well as strong academic training and credentials in: technical writing; oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Having the certified ability in graphic designing.
- Modify desktop configuration for Windows and Macintosh systems.
- Built and configured custom PC to support multimedia production.
- Install hardware and software for desktop computers.
- Setup and configuration of multimedia audio and video equipment devices.
- Coordinate equipment operation for customers per their instructions.
- Set up and maintenance of audio/visual equipment for recording sessions and special events.
- Beat and music production, including editing; drum placement; melody creations; and mixing.
- Prepare recording studio for efficient use with software/hardware set-up, track creation, microphone selection and placement, and cord management.
Technical Production Engineer Resume
Objective : Experience as a Metallurgical Engineer with extensive skills in Material Testing, Analysis, Characterization & Reliability. Experience in Foundry Production & development, heat treatment methods and Design. Possess strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Skills : Prototyping, C, Manufacturing Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Machining, Circuits development and building, SolidWorks, matlab, Design for manufacturing.
- Designed and Optimized Centrifugal Casting Machine and Gravity Die Casting by using Auto-Cad and Saved upto 20% of processing cost and increased overall production rate.
- Managed melt and mold departments of ferrous and non-ferrous castings for about 20 employees.
- Increased non-ferrous casting capacity from one piece 500 kg to 1.5 tons and decreased passed due orders by 30% Introduced Co2 sand molding, Phosphorous Bronze industrial valve product, pit furnace for small casting products and designed die to get multiple products in single pouring to save time, cost and increase production.
- Suggested molding producers, gate design, runner design, sprue design and improved casting quality.
- Prepared monthly production planning report base on marketing schedule.
- Technical Skills Non-Destructive Testing: Experience in using Ultrasonic Testing, Liquid Penetrate Testing and Portable XRF.
- Destructive Testing: Impact Test, Tensile Test, Hardness Test and Charpy Test.
Master Of Science
Shipping And Production Engineer Resume
Summary : A detail oriented, self-motivated professional with over fifteen years of project management experience in Engineering. Applies a mentoring style of management. Leads, trains, coaches and motivates associates to offer their own unique skills and talents and collaborate as a team to achieve the company's goals and objectives. Creates, develops and implements innovative solutions to resolve problems and improve the organization.
Skills : Electonics Engineering.
- Responsible for CNC Swiss machining area and outside sales.
- Worked with operators in programming, setup and operation.
- Monitored daily output to meet customer demands, and quality per ISO standards and customer standards.
- There was daily interaction with the customers, on the phone or through visits to their facility or ours.
- Did quoting of jobs to customers for small runs and yearly blanket orders.
- Requested orders for tooling and materials for the area's needs, was involved in interview process and also discipline of employees according to company policy.
- Used the computer daily to quote jobs, monitor emails, and work with Auto-Cad.
- Used excel spread sheets to monitor and control inventory.
Master of Science
Electrical Production Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry-level position as a Mechanical Engineer, allowing me to utilize my education and internship experience while gaining valuable work experience in a team-oriented environment.
Skills : Experience with DOS, Macintosh, OS/2, UNIX, VMS, and.
- Produced the glass vials by minimizing the defects and maintaining the production efficiency from 5 ml to 200 ml.
- Planned manufacturing operations to facilitate production Details of Manufacturing (DOM'S) in support of customer requirements and delivery schedule.
- Created and maintained accurate Bill of Material (BOM) requirements for DOM's in support of customer requirements and delivery schedule.
- Updated planning as required for all purchase order/customer engineering changes or for all method improvement/correction type changes.
- Collaborate with project engineer in coordinating with customer and supplier engineers to ensure that all data, information, drawings, and other necessary information is available to produce quality parts.
- Incorporated appropriate tolerances and specifications into all planning documents as described by the Purchase Order and Engineering Drawings.
- Expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of man-days, production cost, & energy consumption.
- Implementing lean manufacturing concepts like Poka Yoke, OEE, Kaizen, 5S for reducing waste and improving productivity.
Production Engineer/Laboratory Technician Resume
Summary : Exceptional focused engineer with wide knowledge in industries and manufacturing process. Able to multitask and work on the floor handling high-pressure work situations effectively and with safety focus. Determinations to problem solve and simplify complex challenges. Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Certified; yield to improvement and productivity projects.
Skills : HYSYS, Aspen Plus, Aspen Process Explorer, MS Office Training: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Process Hazard Analysis leadership, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Apollo Root Cause Analysis Basic understanding of process and feedstock economics.
- Designed and developed a company product utilizing pressure die casting to eliminate drawbacks from gravity die casting to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Applied best practice based manufacturing and logistics management techniques to the production process to increase production efficiency.
- Identified and eliminated non-value added activities such as time loss and excess production using Lean Production.
- Implemented JIT to control inventory and minimize over-production and waste, saving cost and time.
- Reduced labor cost by 10% through effective process streamlining.
- Developed cost estimates for die configuration, equipment capabilities and manpower requirements.
- Drafted and designed layout of equipment, materials and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
- Reviewed production schedules, engineering specifications, orders and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures and activities.
Production Engineer Resume
Headline : Sixteen years in manufacturing and service operation experience included 10 years of electronics manufacturing in Honeywell and 6 years of machine technician of Schott Solar and contact lenses of Ocular Sciences with the key-roles: Calibration and preventive maintenance all hydraulic, pneumatic machines and testers (receivers transmitter).Plan and design methods to maximize efficiency in production by analyzing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and workforce utilization to assure compliance with Demand Flow Technology and Quality Standards.
Skills : Project Management, Failure Analysis, Design for Manufacturability, SAP, Strategic Planning, Staff and team Development, Continuous Measurable Improvement, Six Sigma, Microsoft Office.
- Designed manufacturing production lines for more than ten high-volume thermostats and thermostat related products.
- Implemented Demand-Flow-Technology on high volume/low mix and low-volume/high mix product lines.
- Developed product synchronization and process maps.
- Created method sheets to improve build documentation and quality.
- Developed Kanban sizes for parts and sub-assemblies to reduce inventory in work-in-process.
- Led new-product/product-transfer manufacturing plans.
- Developed prototype and factory qualification builds for new products.
- Designed and purchased tooling equipment to improve labor cost and cycle time for new products and product transfer.