Project Manager Intern Resume
Objective : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides satisfaction and self-development in order to achieve personal as well as organizational goals in esteemed organization.
Skills : Sales, Ecommerce, Social Media Marketing.
- Confirmed delivery dates of equipment and software Prepared and updated meeting minutes on a weekly basis.
- Maintained a professional working relationship with the owners, Architects, Engineers, and Sub-Contractors.
- Performed quality control for the entire jobsite and kept a log of all outstanding issues.
- Managed projects onsite and ensuring all materials, equipment, and workers were in place so that the progress of work would be at a steady pace.
- Used computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments Updated the drawings with all new Sk's that were sent by the Architect.
- Recorded the time daily for all workers onsite.
- Required safety documents and daily reports from all sub-contractors.
Associate Of Applied Science In Construction Management
Jr. Project Manager Intern Resume
Objective : To participate in an internship program that expands professional experience, while adding value to the organization and team support.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Customer Service.
- Worked closely with the VP to build and manage process maps, segmentation strategies, and project plans.
- Automated an end-to-end client segmentation, messaging.
- Deploymented process that will save the department over 1000 man-hours/year.
- Revitalized the process of using voicemail by performing extensive tests with IT, developing a detailed survey and analyzing results.
- Developed a marketing initiative with the Chief Communication Officer that directly impacts all 14,000 employees.
- Collaborated with cross functional departments such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Procurement, Finance and Outside Agencies in developing communication plans and effectively executing them.
- Conducted condition surveys of infrastructure architectural assets in city owned buildings.
MBA In Strategy, Pricing & Marketing
Sr. Project Manager Intern Resume
Headline : To expand career as an Energy Engineer in a dynamic work environment, Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for efficiency and approaches to optimize the PMO using industry research, analysis of workflows, and internal tools.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, R, Java, Python, HTML.
- Facilitated communication between the onsite Foremen and remote Project Manager.
- Conferred with General Contractor to clarify drawings and ensure client needs were met.
- Collaborated with Foremen to coordinate schedules, and compile daily report.
- Developed working knowledge of electrical contracting via research and reading of project drawings.
- Documented procurement of equipment; utilized Excel to streamline acquisition process.
- Trained teammate and worked together to improve efficiency and expand reach.
- Looked at every project from 2000 to present and developed project summaries to provide cost accounting and lessons learned for future projects.
B.S. In Systems Engineering
Project Manager Intern I Resume
Summary : Scrupulous Project Management Intern who undertakes all assignments, meets tight deadlines, and delivers high-caliber performance. Possesses practical knowledge in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, and application of projects in the IT industry. Applies strong project planning and project support skills to lead a software upgrade project and inform leadership of risks and opportunities that may arise.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Cost Reduction, Productivity Improvement.
- Evaluated the delivery of standardized Project Management deliverables on an ongoing basis to produce.
- Supported HR and Executive management team in the development of a Business Capabilities Strategy and future IT roadmap.
- Determined an approach to, and provided related training for transition.
- Documents from one Project repository platform to another.
- Provided oversight for all Human Resources teams to complete all key year end 1st Quarter activities/processes on schedule.
- Gained understanding of Kaiser Permanente's business model and model for total health operations.
- Helped manage projects, go to job sites and meetings.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration: Supply Chain Management
Project Manager Intern II Resume
Objective : Combines project and account management internship experience with an aptitude for technical, customer service, and problem solving skills to offer employers a well-rounded team player with a track record for going above and beyond expectations to deliver results.
Skills : Patient And Diligent, Strong Interpersonal , Types 60 Wpm.
- Interned for Sr.IT project Manager.
- Demonstrated websites and applications to clients.
- Created stock photo library being used by local wellness clinic on its new website.
- Developed site template package used in sales proposal to an 95 client.
- Participated in door to door marketing, made flyers, and used telemarketers.
- Identified, effectively communicated and resolved project issues and risks.
- Updated and maintained project status worksheet for company-wide projects for proven efficiency.
High School Diploma In Business Management
Project Manager Intern III Resume
Objective : An organized, punctual and creative professional with proficiency in writing, communications, sales and marketing skills. 3+ years of experiences working with reputable companies, clients and organizations. Assisted and directed successful campaigns. Gained ample knowledge in data analysis, publication marketing and sales, and magazine based advertising with an emphasis in brand awareness. Goal oriented and a team player.
Skills : Visual Basic For Applications, Relational Databases And SQL.
- Implemented the marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovered the strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories.
- Analyzed real time consumer information to leverage trends in customer industries/marketplaces to shape solutions and approaches for customers and set up a global trend analysis.
- Coordinated project plan for new product offering with action plans for team members Project Lead on customer product analysis.
- Provided regular updates to business segments over industry developments on market analysis and strategy.
- Provided technical presentations and other support to global partners, customers and internal colleagues.
Project Manager Intern/Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of combined Sales, Business Development, Technology Consulting, and Project Management expertise in a wide range of technology disciplines specializing in networking, mobility solutions (defense/security, cloud, applications, SaaS), new product development, and software release management.
Skills : Administrative Support, Human Resources, Recruiting.
- Assisted Project Manager to execute day-to-day operations man power planning, project planning, project cost planning, inventory control, and forward planning.
- Utilized Microsoft Project to manage overall and update changes to project; provided Sr.
- Delivered concise project details and progress reports Lead daily progress meetings to track.
- Stroved to identify major problems, clear critical path, and prevent delays to all projects.
- Managed client expectations in regards to project performance and timeline.
- Developed and coordinated both Computers for Newcomers, and Bikes for Refugees Programs.
- Analyzed and identified issues with active programs.
Bachelor Of Science In Marine Engineering
Associate Project Manager Intern Resume
Objective : Obtain an occupation in the business field, to build on education and relationships to further professional career, Develop and manage the project, understanding what needs to get done to achieve milestones and anticipating the impact of deviations from the plan.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Developed departmental goals, objectives, and standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Spearheaded increased number of advanced directives signed by Kaiser Employees resulting in more employees with end of life care instructions.
- Enlisted the support of volunteers and collaborated with business and community groups.
- Worked with senior case managers to coordinate team development activities and training's.
- Introduced, negotiated and implemented new projects to expand scope of engagement.
- Assisted staff with a variety of requests to help provide a fluid professional environment.
- Developed and formatted documentation to aid in office communication and organization of web accounts and prospective clients.
High School Diploma
Assistant Project Manager Intern I Resume
Objective : To further enrich your company by introducing skills and experience to enhance the existing business, while absorbing new knowledge to continuously thrive as a valuable addition to the team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Native Mandarin, Photoshop.
- Assisted Lead Construction Project Manager with multiple school and municipal construction jobs through the project life cycle to a timely finish by coordinating and managing various subcontractors Monitored projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Conducted site visits, reviewed project drawings, tracked schedules, evaluated quality of work, and participated in vendor and customer meetings.
- Participated in the bid process for new projects.
- Assisted with the gathering of data, data documentation, and the bid submissions associated with new municipal and school construction.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining company data base related to the bid process.
- Organized current and historical architectural prints.
- Collaborated with Human Resources and Marketing departments in the development and preparation of a Diversity Fair.
Master Of Science In Engineering Management
Project Manager Intern Resume
Objective : Current part time college student looking for work.Redesigned said programs to better suit the stakeholders, Support PMs as conduits to resources within Piano that can solve client needs, including data analysis, optimization, customer support, technical support and the like.
Skills : Agile Development, Android, SQL, Project Management.
- Maintained organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directed technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completed projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Maintained quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributed to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planned, directed and co-ordinated activities of multiple projects under DHP.