Recruiter Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain employment with a company, where may use knowledge to help contribute to the growth and success of employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Established recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determined applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracted applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determined applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Managed new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improved organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Sr. Recruiter Assistant Resume
Summary : High-energy, dynamic, and detailed-oriented Human Resource Professional desires a career for your organization where will be able to utilize skills and abilities in efficiency, efficiently, and gaining more experience within field of study.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Avionte, BrassRing, And Etc.
- Interviewed 30-50 candidates by prescreening via phone.
- Scheduled and followed up with candidates related to scheduling matters or gathering reference information.
- Performed necessary data entry of existing employees and potential candidates.
- Maintained personnel files of active and terminated employees.
- Assisted Staff members in completing assigned tasks as needed.
- Maintained confidentiality of information pertaining to active and terminated employees.
- Utilized resume sourcing techniques and pre-screening abilities to identify potential candidates.
- Participated in an open house for the client.
Master Of Arts
Jr. Recruiter Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where experiences can be utilized to improve customer/employer satisfaction.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service.
- Provided administrative support to Human Resources department of the organization Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates.
- Answered phones/ take calls for Head Recruiter.
- Kept records of candidate interviews and report them to recruitment manager Prepare necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the organization.
- In charged of finding the most qualified candidates for job openings.
- Established and posted job adverts on job search websites.
- Prepared necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions for the organization.
- Communicated requirements and duties to prospective candidates.
Recruiter Assistant III Resume
Objective : Laborer who has maintained perfect attendance and safety records throughout a 4-year career. Desires a role in operations and logistics in a transportation or warehouse setting.
Skills : Safety Oriented, Test Equipment Operation, Electronic Test Tools, HAZMAT Training, Manufacturing Background.
- Self-assertived in identifying and recruiting candidates from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- Educated recruitment candidates about the responsibilities and rewards.
- Transported recruit candidates from various cities.
- Demonstrated in several successful assignments as a recruiter.
- Communicated and polished interpersonal skills.
- Rapidly comprehended complex personnel matters in a minimal timely matter.
- Recognized and awarded for recruiting more candidates in the state.
Recruiter Assistant II Resume
Summary : More than 5 years of management experience and over 16 years of working within professional confines has forged a highly decorated and accomplished individual focused in but not limited to superior personnel management, customer service, team building, recruiting, logistics, safety, electronics, sales, administrative duties, human resources and entrepreneurship.
Skills : People Soft, Taleo, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Coached to develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Coordinated and implemented college recruiting initiatives.
- Responsible for distinguishing HM from HW; implementing Hazard Communication Training Programs; monitoring HM inventory control procedures; maximizing source reduction; and monitoring HW streams, proper storage, and prescribed disposal practices.
- Supervised unit operations to ensure compliance with environmental regulations, and maintain the unit's emergency response equipment and procedures.
- Serves as the command representative for environmental issues, and develop unit level operating budget inputs.
- Able to work with all electronic equipment, such as signal generators and oscilloscopes, on airplanes and at airports to ensure the safety of air travel.
- Focused on the technological components of aviation, including onboard computerized systems.
Recruiter Assistant I Resume
Objective : A position where problem-solving, physical strength, and team skills will be value. A willing to learn new procedures quickly and accurately with a sharp eye for safety protocol.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe PhotoShop, MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, SolidWorks, LabView.
- Served ad a liaison between management and clients.
- Worked directly with recruiter.
- of Indiana January 2009- Present Repair and maintain light and medium duties with autos.
- Responsible for the installation of wiring, conduit and lighting fixtures.
- Responsible for handling all recruitment calls Setting up interviews Handling emails.
- Assisted recruitment specialist in screening eligible candidates.
- Maintained good relationship with all candidates, employees and corporate clients.
Assistant Recruiter Assistant Resume
Objective : Supported 7 manufacturing plants with revenue of $1.4B and 4,000. Must always represent the Company in a professional manner Always perform with the strictest of confidentiality and integrity.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Customer Service, Claims Processing, Claims Processing, Investigation.
- Provided administrative support to the Human Resources Recruiter.
- Planned interviews and inform to candidates.
- Delivered new hire paperwork such as I9 forms, W4, & company policy and guidebooks.
- Monitored paperwork for complete accuracy.
- Conducted phone screens.
- Assisted with orientation of new hires.
- Reinforced dress code policy.
Associate Recruiter Assistant Resume
Objective : Worked as a recruiter and demo instructor for the school. Facilitated company tours of new hires.
Skills : Inventory Management, Inventory.
- Learned the proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Learned and used the needed computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Required to have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Required to have a general knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Learned excellent interpersonal and coaching skills and ability to work with various departments.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision is critical for the success of a good recruiter.
- Able to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
Recruiter Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking an Admin Assistant position making the most of extensive office and translating skills to contribute to the success of prospective employer. Self directed, resourceful and passionate administrative professional looking for a position as an Administrative Assistant. Bringing strong clerical and communication skills to provide effective support to the office.
Skills : Case Management, Counseling, Facilitating, Typing 60 wpm, Computer literate in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Reviewed resume for experience pertinent to position at hand.
- Called prospective and eligible candidates to see if they are interested in the work and company being offered.
- Responded to voice messages left from candidates.
- Responsible for transportation of new enlistee's to and from MEPS and also to airport on date of ship.
- Responsible for teaching basic warrior skills to RSP Soldiers.
- Assisted in Co C R&R BN in accomplishing recruiting mission.
- Provided administrative support ; preparing necessary documents, job descriptions, screen tests and interview questions Screened resumes and.
Recruiter Assistant Resume
Objective : Updated software with daily notes detailing conversations and made appointments for candidates to speak with a Recruiter that were available and seemed suitable for position at hand.
Formatted candidate resumes according to company standards for submission.
As in any organization you acquire excellent organizational skills. Learned to be flexible and to be able to think outside the realm to be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Skills : Staffing Recruiting Coordinator, Administrative Assistant.
- Maintained internal systems to track sources for new hires and report the information to the director weekly.
- Tracked the completion of I-9 and update professional license.
- Developed in conjunction with lead administrative recruiter centralized and streamlined process for Allina new hires.
- Completed new hire paperwork including offer letter, background checks and education verifications within a timeline to meet service level agreements and timelines.
- Developed daily workforce management strategies dependent on work flow to maximize allocated resources within the onboarding function.
- Assisted with Allina fingerprinting process for security officers with internal departments and government agencies.
- Audited weekly excel spreadsheets to ensure all new hires are properly assigned to professional site orientation.
- Ensured Peoplesoft has correct information regarding all new hires.