Revenue Specialist Resume
Headline : Professional and motivated Administrative Specialist with a broad background in government administration, code enforcement, public safety, zoning, legal/financial and customer service roles.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Extensive customer service assisting both internal and external customers, including citizen questions and complaints regarding utility billing and sales tax.
- Input and processing of all sales/use tax license applications received by the City, also implemented updates to streamline the process from application to license.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales/use tax ordinances. Review applications and prepare paperwork for tax-exempt status approvals.
- Providing customer service via telephone to inform callers about the policies and procedures of the Child Support Enforcement Program.
- Resolving child support issues and/or problems related to the establishing of paternity and child support; researching, locating and providing information.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues; routing calls to appropriate personnel; updating call center database as necessary by making changes to existing records.
- Provided insight into the different methods used by DOR to locate non-custodial parents for the purpose of enforcing child support ordered by the court.
Revenue Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Processing payments and claims for an organization. Typical job duties range from reviewing customer orders or insurance claims to ensuring all taxes are paid on time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational Skills, Customer Service.
- Contributed to the migration of all remittance tasks during the system transitions phase Dallas-Ft.
- Performed as a liaison to business users, process owners, and external clients to determine eligibility requirements.
- Prioritized, planned and documented multiple projects required deliverables Implemented new methodologies to address process gaps.
- Ensured high-quality departmental controls were met, i.e. SOX reconciliations, membership eligibility.
- Ensured all employer groups billing discrepancies/variances were resolved timely.
- OPS Researching and reviewing child support enforcement payment reports.
- Lead a team of Revenue Specialists as they communicate with customers regarding delinquent invoices and related issues.
Revenue Specialist II Resume
Headline : Revenue Specialist on the Acquire Shipment Detail Resolution/Corporate Database teams at YRC Freight. Experiences include problem solving responsibilities, customer.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, Windows, Accustomed.
- Review accounts for possible bad debt and prepares information for collections. Review claims for accuracy and oversees corrections are made as needed.
- Oversees claims submission to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Negotiate Payments and analyze PPO contracts for multiple states. Follows and reports the status of delinquent accounts.
- Ensures payments from insurance companies are being applied to appropriate healthcare providers.
- Day to day operations including follow-up, account management, reconciliation, monitoring, and verification Allocate payments including the implant.
- Work comp claims and appeals with insurance companies to ensure claim has been received and prompt payment forthcoming.
- Request all pertinent medical records and invoices to be attached to claims, Sent completed claims to insurance companies for processing.
Revenue Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Accounting Professional with Management experience. Strengths include Accounts Payable, Job Forecasting, Auditing of Accounts and Managing. A natural leader that is driven to provide results.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Analyze business information for merchants. Responsible for resolving inaccuracies on shipping invoices.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on goals, campaigns, policy changes, etc.
- Editing and re-writing multiple processing quotes for each prospective merchant.
- Provides reviews and examinations of tax returns, licensing and/or registration applications where additional research and comprehensive analysis.
- Contacts and corresponds with taxpayers to obtain information and resolve discrepancies on tax returns, licensing and registration applications.
- Provides education to assure past and future compliance with tax laws administered by the State.
- Maintaining and updating portfolio files. Data entry and customer service.
Revenue Specialist I Resume
Objective : A college educated professional offering an exemplary administrative and customer support record on behalf of insurance, banking, healthcare, and aerospace industries.
Skills : MS-Office, Communication Skills.
- Received high volume incoming calls from veterans requesting information regarding their co-pay and office visit bills.
- Served as an account troubleshooter regarding all claims. Service assisted in avoiding garnishing of wages.
- Established repayment plans for veteran customers who fell in arrears regarding their medical prescription co-pay and office visit bills.
- Performed quarterly claims verification to identify insurance company payments, and amounts needed for application to open bills.
- Processed waivers on bills less than 6-month-old, and denied waivers if the beneficiary's income was more than their monthly expenses.
- Processed write-offs for deceased veterans, and PT Stress Disorders among other issues.
- Applied exemplary conflict management talents for dissatisfied beneficiaries who were under extreme duress due to medical conditions.
Revenue Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Specialist with five years of experience in program and policy development; data system performance reports development for organizational enhancements; inventory and crisis management.
Skills : Technical Skills, Team Leading.
- Provide workplace project development support throughout Norwegian Cruise Line's multiple sales and market units.
- Identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, recognize solutions; plan and organize work; communicate effectively with others.
- Improve incentive program terms and conditions to minimize customers' confusion. The customer complains about the program.
- Able to detect companies' inconsistency compile list and recommend simplifying verbiage.
- Company complaints have since minimized significantly. The department head agreed and decided to implement the change.
- Several programs were amended due to departmental budget control with the exception of one program.
- Recommend to reevaluate the same directive with the one program which would be cost-effective for the department and guest.
Revenue Specialist/Technician Resume
Summary : To return to the work force remaining in the healthcare clerical support field after relocating to Ks from IL.
Skills : Technical Skills, Good Work Efficiency.
- Acted as a liaison between the business department of a large multi-specialty clinic, billers and third-party payers in resolving to the bill.
- Appropriately and correctly identified errors in ICD-9 and CPT coding and other areas of denied/rejected claims.
- Received from the Patient Accounts Representatives and automatic claims scrubs.
- Reviewed patient medical records as required when documentation was necessary for claim submission or appeal.
- Submitted refund requests for claims paid in error. Experienced with Microsoft Office applications i.e.
- Reviewed unpaid claims, researched denials or lack of payment activity to ensure maximum payment for all payer types, cash flow.
- Planned, coordinated and carried out special projects and or analysis as assigned by the management team.
Lead Revenue Specialist Resume
Headline : Experience in integrating Accounts Payable teams after acquisitions. Effective in change management and creating AP processes and procedures for new software implementations.
Skills : Management, Accounts Payable, Quick books.
- Prepare and send out invoices for commercial and non-commercial accounts. Make credit and debit adjustments to correct billing errors.
- Maintain a higher collection rate by continuous phone calls, emails, and letters to past-due customers.
- Provide daily customer service by resolving billing and service issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor accounts on stop services due to non-payment and update/remove when an account is paid.
- Update accounts in the company system to reflect invoices, payments, and adjustments.
- Approve or deny credit applications and determine appropriate credit limits for approved customers.
- File liens to collect balances from commercial customers that don't respond to other collection efforts.
Associate Revenue Specialist Resume
Headline : To expand professional knowledge, grow company, and enjoy job. The exact responsibilities vary widely depending on the industry and employer.
Skills : Fast Learner, Hard Working.
- Provide quality customer service and maintain confidentiality as process sensitive information.
- Modern computer systems to research, evaluate, and update case information and resolve complex issues.
- Learn and improve knowledge of procedures and skills.
- Participation in conferences, team meetings, training, and Revenue's online resources.
- Computer system to work system-assigned tasks related to Child Support Program services.
- Analyze case data and take the next appropriate actions.
- Review disability documents to determine the next appropriate action for a case review.
Asst. Revenue Specialist Resume
Summary : A professional administrator in business relationships, medical billing and customer service.
Skills : Hard Working, More Patience.
- Systematically verify claims are paid for the allowable amount and reprocessed when needed.
- Assessed consolidating billing claims for Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Ensure electronic remits and payments are received, posted and sent to the client.
- Balance client's monthly payment spreadsheet; locate missing payments and posting funds received from attorneys for medical records.
- Tutored and trained coworkers to ensure workplace overall continuity.
- Contacted patients with missing insurance information and assisting claims payment.
- Ensure all payments and charges are posted prior to the monthly deadline.
Associates Of Applied Science
Revenue Specialist Resume
Headline : To return to the work force remaining in the healthcare clerical support field after relocating to Ks from IL.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Reconciled, analyzed, and reported on cash applications and cash flow.
- Uploaded accounts payable checks into SAP.
- Verified exchange rates for proper invoicing and cash disbursements.
- Reconciled balance sheet accounts, and performed cash and adjusting general ledger journal entries.
- Reconciled inter-company (18 sites) multi-million dollar accounts which had not been reconciled for over two years.
- Coordinated with Chinese-speaking colleagues on the work.
- Instrumental in the recovery of outstanding receivables that auditors had approved to be written off.
Associates Of Arts