Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Professional and polished with strong command presence seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant position with an esteemed organization. That will allow me to utilize my office administration experience and customer service skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Customer Relations, Cash Register, Office Administration, Call Center.
- Provides specialized assistance to internal and external sales personnel.
- Responsible for communicating with market managers on pricing proposals to sales personnel.
- Assist in the creation and management of CRM sales automation tools for inside sales leads Responsible for providing assistance to sales personnel, with sample/literature requests, pricing and sales related projects.
- Creates and generate reports for sales meetings with direction from market managers.
- Liaison with other departments to coordinate and resolve any customer issues.
- Corresponds with customers by mail or telephone depending on nature of inquiry.
- Additional clerical and administrative tasks, as required, including but not limited to: preparing sales materials for meetings, setting up trainings for sales reps., scheduling interviews, processing expense reports and fielding calls and questions from customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with more than 15 years of progressive leadership experience. Demonstrated success in administrative support, confidential administration, office management, client relations, and sales. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing each for maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Committed to growing bottom-line revenue while providing the highest level of customer service.
Skills : Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills. Adaptability.
- Increased overall quality by overseeing the Quality Assurance program for the Sales Department including following-up with customers, conducting a customer satisfaction survey, and compiling the survey results for management and training purposes.
- Supported 30+ outside Sales Representatives by monitoring and answering upwards of 75 emails and 25 phone calls per day during rapid company growth.
- Encouraged open lines of communication and support between departments by managing the multi-line phone system, and collecting and depositing cash transactions.
- Customer Service Representative Cultivated positive customer relationships while responding to more than 100 calls per day in a fast-paced call center environment, maintaining an average talk time of three minutes or less per call.
- Efficiently completed a wide range of tasks including order entry, payment processing, shipment tracking, product information, and return authorization.
- Drove revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding daily, weekly monthly, and yearly metrics.
- Consulted with homeowners and business owners to develop solutions that meet their needs.
B.A. In History
Sr. Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated individual with extensive administrative support background seeks long-term position with organization that offers challenge, diversity and opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Delphi, LMS, Passkey, MMS.
- Created and entered new customers, prospects, and suspects into the Epicor System and CRM.
- Set-up new customer folders, and sent out all credit applications, W-9's and CRT-61 forms, and maintain all customer files so they were current.
- Assigned all quote numbers to new projects.
- Created sales orders from quotes once we received customer purchase orders.
- Put the new sales order files together and submitting approval forms using OneNote for release to the engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing departments.
- Handled all the accounts receivable invoicing and advanced billing for down payments and progress payments, as well as final invoicing.
- Handled all collection calls on past due accounts, and large down payments to ensure prompt payments were received.
Jr. Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : To contribute extensive administrative and secretarial experience to a challenging position within a progressive organization.
Skills : MS Office Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Publisher;.
- Provided administrative support to the Vice President and Directors of Business Development, as well as 15 Client Executives in the Northeast.
- Duties included appointment scheduling, arranging conference calls, event planning for our customers go-live celebrations and assisting with special projects as necessary.
- Maintained, updated and performed quarterly consolidation of Customer 1, our Sales Database.
- Researched open leads and assigned them to the appropriate Client Executive.
- Prepared reports and miscellaneous information for the Vice Presidents' weekly staff meeting.
- Human Resources Assistant/Analyst Provided administrative support to the Northeast recruiting team within the Consulting Organization.
- Developed, opened and tracked department requisitions and job postings.
- Input and tracked applicant activity information for corporate compliance purposes.
Sales Administrative Assistant III Resume
Objective : Twenty-five years of Administrative experience coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Supervised administrative staff to ensure timely completion of assigned duties. Consistently demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills while maintaining a high-level of confidentiality.
Skills : Administrative, Customer Relations, Event Coordinator, Human Resource, Documentation Production, Contract Management, Purchasing, Shipping And Receiving.
- Researched and reported month end sales and catering figures, yearly expense budgets and tracked expenditures.
- Performed all administrative duties for the Director of Sales and Marketing and three Sales Managers and conducted business on their behalf during absences.
- Established and maintained individual market segment databases for mass mailings.
- Designed promotional, special event, and holiday flyers.
- Purchased and maintained printed material and office supplies.
- Maintained office equipment and Novell Network.
- Successfully interacted with hotel guest and professional clientele to generate repeat and referral business.
Master of Science
Sales Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Dedicated, self-starting Administrative Assistant with 25 - plus years experience in Engineering, Sales and Catering, General Contracting, Legal Insurance. Strengths include: Attention to detail.
Skills : Bi-Lingual. Computer programs as Microsoft Office, HR People Soft, Employees Relatiions experience, Customer Service oriented,.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Opera, Hotel Sales Pro, and common office machines.
- Transmitted and received messages, using telephones and e-mail.
- Supervised sales team to make sure they were on task and responding to their messages.
- Consulted with customers in order to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences and conventions to ensure we can accommodate their needs before booking with a sales manager.
- Directed administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries.
- Provided personalized service to the sales team.
- Contacted housekeeping and maintenance staff when guests reported problems.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
Associates In Hospitality
Sales Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Dealing with clients including calling, e-mailing and letters to clients. Calling Clients Answering Telephones Familiar with Host Mainframe Attention to Detail Maintaining Office Records Appointment Setting Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook Client Relations Business Correspondence.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Directly support Direct of Sales and catering sales managers.
- Create and distribute all sales promotional materials including venue information folders, flyers, and reader board PowerPoints.
- Process all specialty guest reservations for events ensuring attendees are billed accurately and are taken care for the day(s) of event.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with guests and clients Provide superior customer service experience, ensuring all of a client's needs are met to satisfaction Greet all visiting guests and notify correct department heads of appointments.
- Schedule and maintain guest appointments with department heads ensuring venue tours, etc.
- Create, process, and maintain all direct-billing accounts.
- Maintenance of all accounts receivable accounts to maintain accuracy and efficiency of billing.
Sales Administrative Assistant III Resume
Objective : Data Entry Configuration of Business Totals and Figures Team Player Ability to take direction or delegate as indicated Written and Verbal Communication Skills Time Management Business Professional Ability to get work done efficiently and promptly, encouraging others to do the same Ability to work independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multilingual.
- Provided clerical & minor technical support for the Sales management team that includes sales & extensive reports, sales proposals for prospective customers, day to day tasks & projects, research and administrative assistance.
- Arranged travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Set up interviews for candidates, with preparation and distribution of interview agendas.
- Conducts reference checks for final candidates.
- Prepared and distributed sales correspondence, reports, etc.
- Ensured efficient records management & maintained familiarity with pertinent documents and records.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and organizations.
- Acted as the Sales' Department's representative to external constituents as directed.
Sales Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : A dedicated Human Resources and Administrative professional, with 10 years of experience. Focusing on Administrative and Human Resources sub-systems as: Recruitment and Benefits and others. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Now seeking to contribute my experience, skills and expertise providing an excellent support to the HR management and team.
Skills : Microsoft office, Computers, Quick books.
- Answered and routed all phone calls, travel arrangements, typed correspondence, prepared spreadsheets and workflow charts, continuously liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff members.
- Resolved order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Maintained customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepared sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Responsible for analyzing UPS shipment data and discrepancies.
- Attended several trade shows and processed golf club orders and custom fittings.
- Accomplished department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Group Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and dependable individual who exhibits strong organizational skills and the capability to multi-task while working under tight deadlines. Thrives in a cooperative team environment and creates beneficial relationships with both employees and customers. Strong ability to plan, organize, develop, and implement complex programs and special projects.
Skills : Customer Service, Reception, Computer Skills, Marketing Communications, telemarketing.
- Responsible for administrative duties for a sales team consisting of two managers and fifteen sales representatives.
- Prepared and organized all sales forms and correspondence for them.
- Managed sales team's timecards, vacations, and weekly/monthly schedules.
- Maintained inventory of vehicles on the lot, in transit, and on order on a weekly basis.
- Organized special events, including but not limited to, a 24-hour test drive for 500 people, the GM Hot Button deal for 280 people, and a Hole-In-One golf outing for 72 people.
- Managed details and performance of the "Higher Gear" computer program.
- Set up new employees within this system and performed all training and troubleshooting issues for entire dealership.
- Tracked and maintained inventory reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
Sales Administrative Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking employment in the area of Accounting and/or Customer Service. Highly motivated with more than 5 years of Accounting/Customer Service experience. I have strong customer service and organizational skills. I expect and hope to work in an environment where hard work, reliability, and self-motivation are rewarded with increased responsibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, ERSP, AS400.
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering customer enquiries and contacting customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints by researching issues and working with others to follow through to a resolution.
- Accurate and thorough data entry into various programs and spreadsheets for many different projects, often with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, organizational and research skills.
- Create CDs, DVDs, PowerPoint presentations and send out samples to customers.
- Maintain a department Master Calendar, as well as occasionally make reservations for food and travel.
- Proof purchase orders for correct pricing and item information before submitting for processing.
- Other various tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
B.S. In Natural Resources
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Looking for a job opportunity where i can best utilize my skills. customer service is my strongest talent i work great in a social environment and also at a fast pace , fast learner and hard worker in general.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for two Sales Area Vice Presidents and ten Regional Sales Directors.
- Responsible for various administrative duties include compiling sales data, maintaining calendars, scheduling conference calls and managing credentialing.
- Plan and execute quarterly sales meetings.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, agenda, and organize all logistics.
- Generate distributor letters, surgeon dinner invitations, and other correspondence as needed.
- Prepare expense reports and ensure budget guidelines are followed.
- Complete hospital approval paperwork for Accounts Payable entry into QAD and update Salesforce accordingly.
- Act as a liaison within the various departments of the company to communicate and follow through on assigned tasks.
Associate In Applied Science