Sales Agent Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Sales Agent. Seeking a full-time position where I may better utilize my skills, knowledge, and experience.
Skills : Team Player,Typing Speed 45 Words Per Minute, Accounting Software
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special- interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining the extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Part of always giving good customer service to clients at all times, help them in their needs, filling folders in ABC order.
Customer Service Sales Agent Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished sales professional with over 10 years of experience in both inside and outside industries as a Sales Agent. Self -motivated and result oriented with a solid track record of success in establishing a lasting presence in new markets, identifying growth opportunities and developing strong client relationships. Consistently acknowledged for exceeding sales standards, increasing market share and profitability despite heavy competition.
Skills : Excellent Verbal and Written, Telephone Etiquette, Detail Oriented, Able To Work Independently, Follows Direction With Minimum Supervision, Problem Solver, Meets All Deadlines, Very Organized, and Demonstrates A Positive Attitude.
- Selling all lines of property and casualty insurance along with the aaa membership.
- Elevating client retention by establishing credibility, discussing needs and provide appropriate coverage recommendations.
- Calling on policyholders to deliver and explain policies, analyze insurance programs, and suggest additions or changes.
- Explaining coverage, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to assure clients are properly insured.
- Developing clientele by using referrals, networking, special interest group, and prospect current aaa members.
- Surpassing monthly new policy count by 20-50% of company standards for new agents.
- Inspecting property, examining its general construction, age, and other characteristics to determine if it is a good insurance risk.
- Calculating premiums, establish payment methods and collect premium payments.
- Developing marketing strategies to compete with other individuals and companies who sell insurance.
- Interacting with corporate underwriting department to ensure guidelines have been met before binding coverage.
Customer Service Sales Agent Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Sales Agent. Looking to obtain a position with a stable company where I can make a contribution, utilizing skills, experience, and abilities.
Skills : Task Orientated, Fluent In Spanish and English, Organized, Reliable, Excellent Customer Service, Verbal & Written, Listening & Communication. Computer, Windows 10, Excel, Word, and Typing 40wpm.
- Documenting all customer inquiries and comments thoroughly and quickly.
- Referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Answering customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Recommending new Verizon wireless products to customers, resulting in a 65% in add-on business.
- Coordinating between the billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Working in the win back department, winning customers that left Verizon to come back to Verizon.
- Greeting customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Following up with the customer on late payments, renewals, and reinstatement through daily calls and reminder letters.
- Planning and organizing routes within the territory to maximize efficiency and time in the field.
- Answering customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
Independent Sales Agent Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as a Sales Agent. Looking to strengthen my leadership ability by demonstrating product knowledge and efficiency, by using the same skills learned while coaching my peers.
Skills : Microsoft Word, and Excel Programs, Type 60 WPM, Report, and Document Preparation, Spreadsheet, and Database Creation, Meeting and Event Planning, Inventory Management, Teambuilding and Supervision, Staff Scheduling, and Office Management.
- Underwriting policies to make sure the customers qualify for the program.
- Demonstrating superior customer service skills and also builds rapport with the customer.
- Completed my licensing training, and also passed home and auto underwriting within the amount of time given.
- Been coaching other members of the unit on improving their overall results on the sales floor.
- Have been awarded 180-degree winner; for the month of July, and also top sales club for March and April of 2010.
- Given the chance to do an internship with the underwriting department, to discover undisclosed drivers and listen to phone calls from my peers.
- Helping them out with any questions they might have had on home and auto quotes, signed off on their auto and home policies to make sure the underwriting was correct, and also was available to take any supervisor calls.
- In the event of a claim, agents help their customers file and receive financial compensation for their loss.
- Collaborating with colleagues to exchange selling strategies and marketing information.
- Sharing product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
Direct Sales Agent Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Sales Agent. Motivated and Dedicated worker with multiple years working in Customer Service and Retail Merchandiser positions. Looking to use my current skills, and breach further opportunities to learn more skills. Interested in a long term job to grow and work hard for. Also looking to expand in a company with opportunities for growth.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Bilingual Verbal & WritenListening & Communication, Computer, Windows 10 Excel, Word 40wpm.
- Developing a retention plan to ensure future development of the location.
- Working closely with the owner to improve quality standards for customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that policy requirements were fulfilled, including any necessary documentation for premium discounts, and or accuracy and completeness of all forms prior to turning in to the Underwriters.
- Managing all receivables, payables, conduct late- pay calls for existing policyholders to prevent cancellations, and balanced day end reports for daily bank deposits.
- Supporting sales reps in opening new accounts and upgrading existing services.
- Working directly with operations for benefit clarification and coordinated with the eligibility department.
- Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
- Maintaining quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
- Configuring benefits while loading in dimension system for accuracy.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate the benefits and utility of packages to members.
Licensed Sales Agent Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Sales Agent. Innovative financial executive with a diverse background in operations management, finance, and sales. A decisive leader with proven success in accounting, sales strategies, business development, and client relations. Accomplished team leader with an outstanding track record in coaching and motivating employees to work collaboratively to increase profits and reduce risk.
Skills : Financial Management Experience, General Accounting, Collections Management, Account Management, Credit Analysis, Risk Management, and Strategic Planning.
- Quality of life specialist and advocate; specializing in the sale of life and health insurance, and annuity investment products.
- Prospects and contract through a needs-based selling system, educating consumers on the benefits of life insurance.
- Provide clients with a workable financial goal and develop action plans to help consumers maximize their insurance, financial, and investment portfolio.
- Event planner conducting seminars and presentations at local community events promoting the quality of life product suite.
- Conducted research and trend analysis which increased overall sales in various consumer markets, expanded client base, and grew sales profits by 20% over 2009 numbers.
- New agent coach and mentor providing training in a sales presentation, needs-based selling, joint field work, and formulate guidelines to help sales agents validate their contracts.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and supervisors about sales/production goals.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of sales goals, sales contest, and training.
- Responsible for creating a new client base and visiting clients around the country.
- In charge of merchandising and increasing the number of sales in agricultural plastic.
Customer Service And Sales Agent Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Sales Agent. Looking for a Sales Manager Position where my skills and experience can be effectively utilized for increased profitability and product sales volume by developing a dynamic team.
Skills : Report And Document Preparation, Spreadsheet And Database Creation, Meeting and Event Planning, Inventory Management, Teambuilding and Supervision, Staff Scheduling, and Office Management.
- Effective execution of the at&t and DirecTV sales and marketing campaign.
- Generating revenue by adding new program customers and upgrading services of existing customers.
- Complying with any and all company standards while performing company business services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts orders by reviewing and recommending products through phone transactions with clients.
- Stepped up with acting manager on the floor while team leader was away on vacation.
- Engage team with daily huddles, interactive meetings, and fun challenges.
- Accurate and on-time forecast reporting, motivate account executive team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Estimating or quoting prices, contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Providing as much information and answer any questions the customer might have.
- Working with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems.
- Recommending products to customers based on customer needs and interests.
Sales Agent (Intern) Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Sales Agent. I am very hard working and I make sure what needs to get done. Gets done in time. Very good communication skills with customers. Make sure customers are satisfied with their needs & I have computers skills more than 5 programs open at a time. Leading customers to their merchandise.
Skills : Verbal Communication, Computer, Leading Peers Into Success, Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Anatomy, and Physiology.
- Responsibilities I would make sure each customer is satisfied while on the phone making sure their problem gets fixed.
- I would make sure their situation will get handled correctly and hopefully help will get to them.
- Customer is my number one priority accomplishments I know more knowledgeable skills on handling customers issues.
- More knowledgeable in verbal and more written criteria I have gotten customers feedbacks on VOC and gotten 100% I would get respect after every call as in "you're good" "thank you so much" etc.
- Used more than 5 programs at a time while talking with a customer on the phone.
- Welcoming and thanking customers is the number one priority at times help out other peers during calls, took action for them.
- Perform administrative duties necessary to process rentals and control the fleet.
- Interact with customers and process all rental transactions provide outstanding customer service by connecting with each customer and determining the need and sales potential of each individual sale provide an exceptional rental car experience to customers by informing them about Avis vehicles and solving any problems that occur during their rental process.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, endorsements and cancellations.
- Carry out customer transactions in accordance with Avis policies and procedures.
Personal Lines Sales Agent Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Sales Agent. Seeking an entry-level administrative assistant position where my organizational skills and computer proficiency will be well utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Mixcraft, and Other Audio Recording Softwares, Landscaping and Construction.
- Sell at&t digital life home security to interested or already willing customers who need/want it.
- Correct or make any changes on the customer's account requested by the customer, another sales agent, or a supervisor.
- Take any payments for deposits and outstanding balances that the customer has before proceeding with the sale.
- Get customers permission to run a credit check or share the existing information that they already have with at&t.
- If they say yes, we proceed with the credit check to make sure they do not have any outstanding balances or deposits.
- If not, we will explain to them that without continuing with the credit check, we are unable to set up an account for them.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and making solutions.
- Services existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending sales workshops.
- Meet provider and state requirements in binding sold insurance policies.
Sales Agent/Customer Services Rep Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Sales Agent. Goal-oriented sales dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals.Personable and motivated with specialized knowledge in sales and customer service.
Skills : Customer and Personal Service Persuasion, Sales and Marketing Time Management Active Listening Active Learning, Typing, Microsoft Office, Excel, And Powerpoint
- Contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answering customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Preparing sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Collaborating with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking. Confer with lenders ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Ensuring that all customers, whether on the phone or visiting the office, received exceptional customer service by having their insurance needs met.
- Making sure to correctly document all cash, check and money order transactions for the day and prepare to deposit for the next day.
- Receiving incoming calls for both sales and service, as well as make outbound calls to potential clients.
- Record all payments taken via cash, check and money order to be deposited the next day.