Senior Administrator Resume
Summary : To continue in a professional administrative position that will utilize outstanding skill set and years of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Contract Management, Client Relationship Management, Accounting, Insurance, Onboarding, Salesforce, Powerpoint.
- Compiled business management reports for Business Development, track all contracts and insurance certificates.
- Oversaw assignment and approval of accounting procedures for group, using OnBase software platform.
- Documented control for several projects, including College of the Holy Cross, Massachusetts School Building Authority projects, and Massport.
- Coordinated and reconciled group level financial reports to Senior Management outside of the NE region.
- Streamlined and prioritized tasks for multiple teams in the field, tracking progress for long and short lead activities.
- Tracked and reviewed Business Development leads using Salesforce database.
- Responsible for coordination of administrative staff of 7.
Associate In Business Administration
Sr. Senior Administrator Resume
Summary : Executive Administrator with over 28 years experience seeking a position of increasing responsibilities and opportunities within an organization where can actively contribute and apply skills / experiences to benefit the team. Self-motivated and dedicated, with proven strong planning, communication and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Plant Manager and his staff of 12.
- Worked with their calendars to schedule meetings and coordinate events.
- Assisted with on-boarding of new hire salaried employees, 12 YTD, 3 of which were on the Plant Managers direct staff.
- Worked with confidential materials and handled them with respect, dignity and complete confidentiality.
- Contacted for scheduling the 7 conference rooms on our floor and for conference room equipment troubleshooting.
- Managed schedules for all meetings to facilitate the progress of critical plant projects while maintaining respect for individuals calendars and daily plant work.
- Worked with the Local 538 Union to schedule 3rd Step Grievance meetings for hourly employees with the management team.
Office Management, Business Communications
Jr. Senior Administrator Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant with MS Office background experience and public relations; multi-tasker; detailed oriented; organizational experience; travel; filing; payroll and team role player. Work that would interest in a position that gives a challenge and a change of pace working with individuals who care for their employees and the ones that they are serving as their customers.
Skills : Operations Management, IT Supervisor/Management, Administrative Duties.
- Performed duties are Microsoft Office Professional Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint.
- Supported program and management operations, assisted with preparation, scheduling and coordination of various products.
- Included written reports, briefings in various formats, letters of correspondence, memos, staff packages, travel documents for program office personnel, meeting agendas and minutes, action item lists to include periodic update and tracking of action completions.
- Performed technical and administrative support for management, financial, contracting, configuration, engineering, system integration, and logistics management activities.
- Supported functional managers, outside agencies, contractor personnel, and the program office customer to support the program.
- Operated and maintained system to monitor the status of program action items and tracked corrective actions for program milestone(s) goals.
- Analyzed and implemented variety of FMS projects ensuring complete documentary support to include Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and Security Assistance Management Requirements System (SAMRS) manpower systems.
Associates Degree In Secretarial Business Administration
Senior Administrator I Resume
Headline : Over twenty-five years in the information technology industry, ranging from system administration and IT management in corporate and government to technical resource and technical project management in the consulting industry. Twenty-two years of Lotus Notes/Domino experience, focusing on infrastructure design and implementation, messaging migration and coexistence, administration, and knowledge transfer.
Skills : MS Office, Administrative And Clerical.
- Oversaw all areas of operation including maintenance, child care, sales and front desk.
- Handled all monies, cash, check and credit.
- Had extensive knowledge with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experienced with Compete and Club Ready fitness software.
- Produced reports, input data, design spreadsheets and have written procedure protocols to run front desk operations.
- Developed policies for running of the gym more smoothly.
- Kept owner abreast of all significant situations.
Senior Administrator II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated professional with advanced administrative skills; flexible in managing and prioritizing large workloads in fast paced environments that demand strong organizational and leadership skills. Strengths include good judgment, interpersonal skills with focus on diversity, event and travel planning, and completing complex projects in short timeframes.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Telecommunications Administration, Excel.
- Directed and controlled Telecommunications plans in areas such as Long Distance, Local, Conference calling, Frame, ECT.
- Tracked and reported usage trends in these areas, providing information and suggestions on cost control.
- Responsible for various aspects of telecommunications billing and financials including auditing, approving and inputting invoices, verification of inventory, maintenance and verification of Telecom pricing and contracts, and budget analysis.
- Disputed and tracked unwarranted and incorrect charges with providers.
- Insured settlement of disputes and proper allocation related credits and contract credits.
- Created monthly, quarterly and yearly reports by writing queries in Microsoft Access and Data imports into Excel.
- Used similar reports to perform Data analysis and upload tables into 3rd party Databases and create various program interfaces.
Certificate In Computer Graphics In Graphic Design
Senior Administrator III Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented and highly efficient Accounts Administrator well versed in job administration, payroll, cash book, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Learns quickly and adapts well to new technologies, processes and procedures. Exceptional documentation management skills and process development expertise. Adept in accounting software programs, including SAP, Syspro, Quickbooks and Pastel.
Skills : Painting With A Four Coat System Mixing Paints Sanding And Abrading Fresh Water And Solvent Cleaning Down All Maintenance Work On Bare Metal.
- Generated invoices upon receipt of billing information, sales order and/or job.
- Reviewed credit limits and release orders as appropriate.
- Ensured proof of delivery received and correctly filed.
- Processed credit notes for any incorrect invoicing, ensuring correct costing of job credited.
- Ensured payments for COD / CIA customers are received before stock leaves warehouse.
- Tracked potential write off amounts.
- Communicated with debt collection agencies and attorneys regarding handing over of overdue accounts.
Credit For Business Calculations 1
Senior Administrator/Assistant Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in operations and general office & multi-divisional center administration with concentration on higher education/Ivy League setting. Highly experienced in: supervision of personnel, office logistics and operations management, financial analysis, budgeting, cash management, contracts and subcontracts, vendor management, facilities management, space assignments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Business.
- Created and administered the Center's operational budget, and financially responsible for the center's overall fiscal operations, cost recovery accounts, teaching accounts & between 25 to 40 sponsored projects (grants and contracts ranging individually from two thousand to twenty five million dollars) at any given fiscal year.
- Worked closely with Earth Institute's Principal Investigators, and researchers providing full administrative support throughout the life of each funded project from proposal preparation through close out.
- Monitored all expenses, salary allocations, and proposed spending accordingly to prevent overdrafts.
- Maintained PI's and Co-PI's informed on their accounts, sub- accounts and subcontracts by preparing monthly financial analyses, and quarterly forecasts.
- Handled all purchasing related paperwork and issues with local vendors, establishing good and lasting working relationships.
- Purchased card reconciliation for all P-card holders within the Center.
- Established auditable record management procedures for the Center; assuring compliance with funding agencies and university policies, including archival processes and a clear retention schedule for the disposal and destruction of old, obsolete or unnecessary documents.
Certificate In Business
Associate Senior Administrator Resume
Headline : Human Resources Executive with over twelve years of comprehensive human resources experience including strategic planning, HR policies and procedures, benefits and compensation, recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, staff development, HR records management. Ability to gather, analyze, evaluate and interpret information to identify issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature and recommend solutions.
Skills : Human Resources, Administrative , Technical .
- Provided a myriad of administrative and clerical duties to executive managers to enable the organization to run efficiently.
- Ensured that services were accomplished in an effective and efficient manner and within all legislative, policy and procedural guidelines.
- Assisted the Human Resource Manager, with preparing performance evaluations, and various recommendations.
- Screened phone calls, managed calendars, made travel arrangements, scheduled meeting and events.
- Prepared reports and financial data, created spreadsheets and presentations.
- Provided accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
- Provided records and documents to the relevant governments and agencies, when requested.
Bachelors Of Science In Family & Consumer Science
Assistant Senior Administrator I Resume
Objective : As an established, goal oriented, self starter, career objective is to find a company that can utilize abilities, training and experience to our mutual advantage. It would be goal to aid in the growth and scope of your business and establish a strong vision for both corporate and personal success.
Skills : Nursing Home Administrator, Chief Operation Officer.
- Produced information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintained departments schedule by calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Organized work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information, initiating telecommunications.
- Completed requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Delivered work against well-communicated deadlines.
- Investigated/data and problem solving.
- Worked collaboratively with staff, peers and management to achieve business goals.
Associate Of Science In Business Administration
Senior Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 20 plus years of Office/Secretarial experience Efficient at prioritizing requests and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. Enjoy working with people of all levels. Prepared to help others accomplish whatever needs to be completed. Educated in computers and can easily adapt to different software programs.
Skills : PC Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, XP - Outlook,.
- Covered and made decisions for Sales Manager when he is out of the office.
- Trained and worked one on one with new Field Account Mangers.
- Assisted the Sales Manager with confidential business plans and budgets.
- Coordinated and prepare bid projects.
- Coordinated preparation of lease paperwork if appropriate.
- Processed and prepared quotes for customers.
- Processed new/used equipment orders, monitor orders and advise sales staff of delivery dates.
Diploma In Medical Assistant