Senior Customer Service Associate Resume
Objective : Eighteen years of experience, including Recovery Counselor, Inventory Coordinator 4 and as a Smokehouse Operator in food products and Miscellaneous Retail. Most recently obtained Emergency Medical Technician certification and Medication Manager certification.
Skills : Very Personable And Has GREAT Customer Service And Communication.
- Greeted customers. Talked about merchandise.
- Provided information about rental items.
- Rented items. Explained terms of rental agreement.
- Obtained proper credentials from customers.
- Kept records of all transactions. Used computer to enter data.
- Assisted with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests and sales.
- Provided company satisfactory cost-benefit analysis by making strategic and unbiased customer retention decisions.
Certification In Emergency Medical Technician
Senior Customer Service Associate III Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with a growing company where can increase knowledge and offer vast experience to successfully become an asset to that company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS400, Diebold, Customer Service Oriented For 10 Yrs Experience.
- Updates depositors passbooks Observe cash handling, counting, sorting, bundling and bagging of coins.
- Reports generated transactions from start of the day to end of the day.
- General services role Process remittances outgoing transactions, domestic and foreign telegraphic transfers, buying and selling of foreign currencies.
- Process cash card applications, replacement, reload and fund transfer.
- Prepares and submit daily reports on foreign exchange transactions.
- Prepares Managers Cheque, Demand Draft, Counter Cheques and Gift Cheques.
- Assists credit cards over the counter transactions.
Senior Customer Service Associate II Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging position where can learn valuable business skills and have the opportunity for growth.
Skills : Accounting, Accounts Payable.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
- Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.
- Organized, stocked and maintained the teller window area.
- Continued education on current banking products and services through electronic training programs.
- Sold cashier checks, money orders, traveler's checks, cash advance.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Opened and closed customer accounts.
AAS In Medical Assisting
Senior Customer Service Associate I Resume
Skills : Bartending, Cashier, Administrative, Customer Service.
- Answered customers' questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Computed and recorded totals of transactions.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Resolved customer complaints.
Senior Customer Service Associate/Agent Resume
Summary : Focuses and dedicated bilingual health insurance professional motivated to provide superior service. Planned, developed, supervised, taught, and successfully completed numerous tasks assigned to me in twenty years in the customer service field. Ready to apply the same expertise and principles of hard work in starting a meaningful, productive, and challenging career with a prosperous organization in the field of health care administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Millenium, Schedule Appointments, Inventory Management, Payroll, Customer Service.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified time-frame.
- Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
- Ran reports and supplied data to fulfill customer report requirements.
- Formulated and enforced Service Center policies, procedures and quality assurance measures.
- Provided cross training to [number] staff members.
- Trained staff on how to improve customer interactions.
- Developed process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of inter-department call center operations.
Master Of Arts In Health Care Administration
Senior Customer Service Associate/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a leadership position which utilizes strong customer service skills, administrative support expertise, and intense work ethic while fulfilling desire to excel and succeed within a world class company.
Skills : GIS, Field Research, Microsoft Office, Scientific Notebook, Cornerstone, Maple, Adobe Illustrator.
- Responsible for handling customer calls and emails in an accurate, timely and professional manner in a call center setting.
- Ability to proactively solve Spanish speaking customer escalated complaints and billing inquiries.
- Maintained good customer relations with large volume customers and individual customers within 6 utility companies.
- Ownered of training materials and responsible for training, developing and coaching new employees on day to day operations.
- Involved in the collection cycle from new account enrollment through final collection activity following utility industry protocol.
- Responsible for assigning work duties to a team of 8-12 employees.
- Adhered to strict Illinois commerce commission regulations while handling escalated customer complaints.
High School Diploma
Senior Customer Service Associate/Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a company that will allow me to utilize education and work experience for the benefit of the company as well as for personal growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Adobe InDesign Adobe PageMaker Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook .
- Assisted new and existing customers with opening checking, savings, and commercial accounts.
- Recognized and processed referral opportunities of various types of consumer lending and investing applications.
- Identified financial goals of customers and provided guidance to suit their individual banking needs.
- Communicated promotional offers and incentives to achieve individual monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Processed routine over the counter transactions with the highest level accuracy.
- Delivered extremely high quality customer service to further personalize the customer's experience.
- Produced weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports using excel to measure commercial and retail deposit growth.
Bachelors Of Science In Marketing
Senior Customer Service Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : A sincere, loyal and dedicated individual with a great ambition to learn something new everyday. Although have great experience in the retail and customer service industry, love to learn and am willing and able to take up any challenges. get along great with others and enjoy working with different people.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer , Time Management, Training, Team Leadership.
- Trained customer service associates. Greeted customers.
- Retained customers. Handled high volumes of currency.
- Answered telephones. Monitored and opened accounts.
- Opened and closed institution. Oversaw branch operations.
- Promoted from part time to full time customer service associate.
- Managed all banking promotions within the branch and conducted staff meetings to ensure the message of the promotion was delivered accurately to customers.
- Checked out videos, explained promotions and services, engaged in conversations with customers, and trained new employees.
High School Or Equivalent
Senior Customer Service Associate/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and organized with a history of quickly mastering responsibilities and continually taking on more than expected. Highly proficient in the operation of Microsoft Office. Excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Sales, Filing, Event Planning, Training, Customer Service.
- Learned and demonstrated tuxedo product knowledge including sizing, style, and accessory options.
- Assisted in the tailor shop. Assisted with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests and sales.
- Properly measured customers and assisted in style selection.
- Met and maintained benchmark retail sales goals.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
- Experienced in maintaining a store alone for several hours at a time.
Associate's In Culinary Arts
Senior Customer Service Associate Resume
Headline : Significant background inbound/outbound call center environment. Possesses communication and decision making skills. Effective team leader, results oriented with focus on customer satisfaction. Enjoys research and problem solving. Over 10 years in call center environment with increasing responsibilities to include; customer contact I and II, handling escalated calls and management.
Skills : Windows, Mac OS, UNIX/Linux, C, C++, MatLab, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, VirtualBox.
- Reported Line Manager, Life and Pensions Primary Responsibility Life Insurance Claims Brief: A key member of the Norwich Union claims team.
- Handled third party disputed claims.
- Resolved complaints and providing solutions.
- Identified opportunities and bringing in efficiency and effectiveness in the process.
- Provided tele-underwriting of Life insurance policies and also sales and services to Aviva customers in the UK.
- Handled Surrenders, Claims and Renewals of Motor and Life insurance policies.
- Altered premiums, calculating bonuses and details on closure of policies.