Senior Proposal Manager Resume
Summary : As a Senior Proposal Manager, coordinated all phases of the enterprise-wide proposal creation process to enable submission of winning responses to key enterprise clients' Request for Proposal (RFPs), and Requests for Information (RFIs). Managed cross functional teams including Sales, Consulting Services, Legal/Contract Management, and Product Development in the development of winning proposals and RFX responses.
Skills : Proposal and Presentation Preparation, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Writing and Editing.
- Supported the end to end proposal development process for multiple Business Unit offerings.
- Designed and delivered a proposal content library (Qvidian) and other sales tools.
- Performed the project management, development, preparation, coordination, outline, schedule and submission of proposals within customer prescribed timeline.
- Answered client questionnaires regarding company profile, corporate leadership, and corporate governance.
- Managed the submittal of security questionnaires, terms and conditions, and compliance questionnaires to appropriate internal departments.
- Ensured proposals and bids were compliant with client specifications.
- Ensured quality control throughout the proposal process under tight deadlines.
- Constantly improved the proposal procedures for future bidding opportunities.
Jr. Senior Proposal Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic, driven proposal manager with a consistent 50+ percent win rate, over 15 years of proposal/business writing experience, and winning bids in commercial, federal, state, municipal, and international energy and IT sectors.
Skills : Technical Writing, Proposals, Training & Development, Training Delivery.
- Directed multi-organizational teams from inception to final deliveries.
- Managed in-house Department of Defense and Commercial proposal efforts.
- Established both capture and proposal development principles and processes.
- Supported proposal teams with leadership, planning, writing, editing, and design.
- Developed boilerplate, templates, samples, sales briefs, and marketing materials.
- Facilitated $40 million Health and Human Services technical and business proposals.
- Averaged three high-profile, high-volume, multi-million-dollar proposals per month.
- Trained capture managers to win competitive Navy Seaport-e prime eligibility.
- Developed proposal templates, project schedules, and responsibilities matrices.
Senior Proposal Manager/Analyst Resume
Objective : Accomplished, hands-on manager. Professional qualifications include: Strategic thinker with a strong ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and make decisions. Proven record of forming and maintaining teams across multiple stakeholders, including company divisions and team partners. Excellent written and verbal communication.
Skills : Proposal Management, Proposal Writing.
- Serves as the main source of information on all matters related to the development, preparation, and submission of proposal responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs).
- Submits well thought-out, compliant proposal documents that are clear, compelling, technically accurate, and deliver customer value.
- Develops Proposal Plans that involve producing writing schedules, annotated outlines, compliance matrices, author assignments, win themes, and team engagement approaches and priorities.
- Prepares and conducts proposal kickoff meetings with executives, staff, and teaming partners.
- Writes draft management and staffing plans; past performance, executive summaries, and resumes.
- Leads and participates in color team reviews and implement reviewer recommendations.
- Facilitates technical and pricing team meetings to ensure the technical proposal and the price proposal are in sync and support the project performance and company risks.
- Validates compliance required in the RFP against the final proposal response.
- Conducts Lessons Learned to constantly improve and maximize proposal development processes.
Senior Proposal Manager I Resume
Objective : Self-starting, multi-tasking, quick-learning, strategy executive who enjoys growing companies through marketing and strategic planning. Expert at improving corporate bottom lines by increasing business development (BD) pipelines and improving brand awareness. Visionary executive develops, launches, and manages innovative BD/marketing campaigns.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Project Management, Marketing, Business Development, Capture Management, Strategy, Screenwriting, Writing, Promotions.
- Promoted two levels in 1 year from a Senior Proposal Specialist to a Capture Manager.
- Developed, tested, and implemented a process for managing remote teams that was implemented department-wide and resulted in the director implementing a teleworking program that reduced the need for physical office space by 33%.
- Provided senior-level proposal management for proposals valued at up to $2 billion.
- Developed and managed large proposal budgets for each proposal (up to $500,000 capture budgets).
- Streamlined capture and proposal process to ensure effective use of resources with minimal B&P spend.
- Managed technical writing teams including book bosses and worked with program managers to develop bid winning technical solutions, win themes, and discriminators.
- Managed competitive analysis (CA) and CA reviews.
- Built bid pipeline with capture management and VP of Business Development and managed program capture, development, and proposal submission through all phases of the proposal lifecycle and increased pipeline with viable opportunities by $1billion.
- Developed competitively priced proposals with price-to-win (PTW) team.
Senior Proposal Manager II Resume
Headline : Experienced proposal manager, with 16 years experience managing commerical and Federal proposals. Most recently, Senior Proposal Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) Public Sector Practice.
Skills : Business Development, Technical Writing, Project Management, Government Relations.
- Provides strong leadership and direction of the proposal team, from RFP release through proposal delivery.
- Knowledgeable about the subject matter of each RFP (while not required to be a subject matter specialist) and able to direct and guide the efforts of the proposal team.
- Excels at developing proposal Win Themes based on knowledge of the competitive landscape and deep understanding of how to read and analyze an RFP.
- Exercises the necessary authority and garner the support needed to see the job through to completion.
- Develops and maintains relationships across all PSP market teams that enable the engagement of appropriate resources, and sets realistic goals to get a high quality job done on time.
- Manages advanced Capture Management duties including the following: Leads large capture efforts for major government programs and position PwC to win work well in advance of an RFP release.
- Interviews potential subcontractors and lead the teaming agreement process with these potential subs, including crafting teaming agreement language.
- Monitors and adjusts PwC team compositions (including with 8a's and small business subs) depending on the government requirements of the program.
- Leads and teaches several courses to PSP staff that detail the fundamentals of proposal management, process, writing storyboards, and win themes.
Senior Proposal Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of progressive program and business development support experience. Results-oriented and detail-driven professional. Specific areas of expertise include proposal management skills, and business development support. Extensive experience working with business development teams, subject matter experts, contracts managers, senior leadership, and other impacted stakeholders.
Skills : MS Dynamics, And Unanet Time And Expense Reporting System Adobe Acrobat 11.0 Professional GoToMeeting, WebEx, And Join.me Programs For Teleconferencing.
- Directs all areas of proposal development, technical writing, and manage company resources to prepare a winning IDIQ/RFP/RFI/RFQ.
- Holds meetings with capture managers, program managers, technical subject matter experts to create proposal strategies, win themes, and to identify discriminators.
- Develops and distributes proposal compliance matrices, annotated outlines, templates, story boards, and schedules.
- Delivers PowerPoint presentations as the lead proposal manager for kick-off meetings, strategy sessions, pink teams, red teams, gold teams, and other reviews as necessary using conferencing and electronic meeting collateral tools.
- Holds daily standups during proposal development responses.
- Assesses and resolves proposal compliance issues.
- Performs integration of proposal drafts and final production through the use of SharePoint for version control and record guardianship.
- Maintains configuration integrity, including version control of evolving proposal artifacts.
Asst. Senior Proposal Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, detail-oriented business professional with a solid background in marketing and communications. Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment. Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Project management, research, writing, editing, visual design.
- Provided IT, communications, and logistics management services in the US; acquired by CACI International, Inc.
- Coordinated opportunities for Federal and commercial proposals both as prime and subcontractor.
- Facilitated all facets of proposal production.
- Analyzed RFP requirements and collaborated with capture manager to develop proposal strategies, themes, and discriminators to ensure proposal compliance.
- Developed strategic plans and schedules for proposal development.
- Authored portions of proposals; formatted past performance citations and resumes according to RFP requirements.
- Managed final review, editing, and production.
- Played integral role in development and maintenance of standardized proposal content.
- Tracked and downloaded bid opportunities and subsequent amendments to solicitations.
Associate Senior Proposal Manager Resume
Headline : Managing proposal development from RFP decomposition to proposal delivery. Expected to complete a superb proposal on time and be comfortable writing content as needed. You are a thought leader who is able to see the big picture without overlooking the important details and someone who is capable of handling a fast-paced environment while adhering to proposal schedules and deadlines.
Skills : Project Management, Proposal Management, Capture Management, Vendor Management.
- Develops schedules, staffing requirements, and budget estimates
- Serves as an advisor to upper management on bid and proposal (B&P) strategies
- Analyzes the RFP and amendments and creating the proposal outline, design, style templates, and RFP compliance matrices
- Performs basic research to obtain needed information
- Assists in developing themes and identifying discriminators
- Establishes and manages proposal schedules, plans, deadlines, and progress
- Ensures that subcontractors understand their roles in the proposal and provide needed information
Senior Proposal Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Sr. Manager/Director in managing, analyzing, and executing implementations across the IT industry and Global-Offshore Projects. Many were to ensure standardization, customized products/services, and network infrastructure projects in Software, SOA, Enterprise Networks, Managed Services, Business Continuity/Operations, e-Commerce, Change Management and Mobile Platform Computing including Web Services using Agile/Scrum/Waterfall PMI methodologies.
Skills : Proposal Management, Business Development.
- Responsible to manage complex enterprise managed services, telecommunication and information technology/proposal projects in a variety of industries such as finance, state and local government, banking, education, commercial services ranging in value of $1-$250+ Million.
- Performed as a Proposal Manager and Capture Manager (certain cases) using advanced project management, customer relationship management and marketing skills depending upon the solicitation for products and services of customers.
- Worked with the engineering team to layout out the solution using various products and services with Cisco Routers/Switches, Avaya, Nortel, Cabling, Fiber Optics, VoIP, Remedy and other Voice and Data options.
- Maintained a win rate of 42%, completed over 18 bids per year, simultaneously managed up to four projects at a time using both internal and Shipley methodologies for driving successful strategic bid management.
- Served as the Single Point of Contact for all functional aspects of bid development and response including solicitation assessment, solution development, proposal management, and resource allocation.
- Assessed the business, financial, and technology risks related to the bid response.
- Defined teaming, collaborating, and/or subcontractor relationships and appropriately escalated internal issues to upper management to ensure meeting customer deadlines.
- Evaluated broad scopes, planning and assessing projects along with overseeing the compiling, processing, assembling, and production of materials of the final package for customer delivery.
- Verified that all instructions were followed, document was bound and assembled in a professionally designed package according to company and required client standards.
Senior Proposal Manager Resume
Summary : Perform procurement related activities, such as managing and executing tasks to support the execution of the Global IT Procurement team. This area of work is responsible for assisting the IT category managers in securing favorable contracts and purchases for the IT organization.
Skills : Business Development, Community Involvement, Database Management, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Writing and Editing.
- Ensures that IT Procurement needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Prepares and supports IT procurement processes
- Manages, executes, and coordinates tasks related to the procurement of IT goods and services
- Reviews proposals and provide recommendations on products and vendor selections
- Develops & manages relationships with vendors and suppliers,
- Conducts market research to ensure that the company is getting the best value
- Collects and analyzes organization-wide data to support decision-making groups