Senior Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Senior Service Coordinator position within an organization that would allow to utilize skills to the best of ability and allow to grow within the company.
Skills : Quickbooks, Paperport, Paperless File Implementation, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Receptionist.
- Intakes screening and data collection related to authorization requests.
- Receives correspondence (verbal or written) from [other] internal departments or external provider/physician partners, and review or delivery to the appropriate source.
- Engages outreach to enrolled members, to complete administrative questionnaire(s).
- Responsible for Administrative data entry of authorization request details, inbound/outbound fax information, vendor or provider contact information, and documentation of member outreach or communication details.
- Requested additional information from members, vendors, or providers when indicated.
- Monitored [known] MLTC member inpatient length of stays, for purposes of Suspension of Services (SOS), and referral to Care Manager upon impending discharge for coordination of home care needs and resumed services.
- Identified the most appropriate vendor/provider to administer authorized services to the member, based on location and type of service(s) requested.
Senior Service Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : Looking for a Senior Service Coordinator career advancement that will challenge abilities and satisfy the goals and expectations of employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Account Management, Advertising.
- Maintains cultural awareness when communicating with visitors.
- Develops staff and promote a supportive team environment.
- Implements adjusts and maintains staff schedules.
- Provides customer service and clerical support.
- Interviews and tests job applicants, as well as schedule and promote job opportunities.
- Provides daily reports to supervisors, and manage accounts for staff.
- Responsible for organizing and scheduling workers to ensure that their organization is fully staffed on each work shift.
- Prepares and manages payroll processes of employees.
- Gathers all payroll related data.
Jr. Senior Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Worked in the Service Department for over fifteen years at an HVAC / Building Technologies Company. To operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives.
Skills : Typing, Teaching, SMS, Microsoft Word, Oracle.
- Balanced schedules for field personnel to meet contractual obligations.
- Ordered parts requested and required by specialists and customers.
- Maintained service personnel attendance history records and on-call schedules.
- Responded to service and emergency calls requested by customers, related to HVAC and Pneumatic needs.
- Assisted with calls for Fire and Security needs.
- Typed office-related letters, e-mails, price quotes, service authorizations, and memos.
- Contacted customers and co-workers daily via phone, e-mail, paging, fax, or in person.
- Proposed, managed, and invoiced service calls requested by customers.
- Assisted with training of other service coordinators and company personnel.
Senior Service Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 23 years of work Senior Service Coordinator experience in a variety of fields. Very detail-oriented, hard-working, loyal, dependable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Skills : Clinical Supervision, Clinical Supervision.
- Guides families through the Early Intervention Process for families with infants and toddlers with developmental delays.
- Plans and coordinates with families to receive evaluations and services.
- Develops plans and strategies to meet the family's need.
- Participates in the development implementation and monitoring of the IFSP.
- Ensures that approved services are provided in a timely manner.
- Maintains regular and ongoing contact with families.
- Monitor caseload ensuring that all documentation is in compliance with EIP.
- Acts as a liaison between therapists and family and EI providers, whenever necessary.
- Helps parents with CPSE transition.
Senior Service Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Service Coordinator wsw6position that will allow for advanced responsibilities, leadership, and an opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Proficient in MS Word, MS Office, Anasazi, MS Powerpoint.
- Certified Staffing Professional working as a Senior Recruiter in charge of interviewing all potential candidates as well as all HR responsibilities including payroll, medical insurance, injury reporting, harassment & safety training, E-verify, and scheduling conflict resolution.
- Provided mentorship for junior recruiters and employees.
- Structured and implemented policies and procedures to enhance client relations and increase job retention.
- Ensured continuous improvement in the quality of talented employees hired via innovative and cost-effective recruitment strategies.
- Trained all employees within OSHA guidelines for Safety and Harassment in the workplace.
- Performed Drug Screens and Criminal Background Checks on all candidates.
- Organized and analyzed statistical data and prepare weekly comprehensive productivity reports.
- Infiltrated existing clients for new business opportunities of both the exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Oversaw bill/pay structure and decisions to ensure a proper gross profit level is maintained Host job fairs at various locations, and conduct proper interviewing techniques, Dos and Don'ts etc.
Senior Service Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Dependable and accomplished professional with extensive experience in developing procedural strategies, implementing plans, managing multiple projects and delivering instruction. Exceptionally organized, structured, and disciplined with the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, WPM70.
- Handled all customer inquiries, requests, and service issues.
- Generated maintenance proposals, sales proposals, and spreadsheets via MS Work and Excel.
- Responsible for United Airlines' country wide machine and imaging supply orders.
- Purchased and replenished out of stock inventory on a daily basis.
- Designed Cost Per Copy (CPC) Copier Maintenance Agreement order forms.
- Provided back-up support to service and accounting departments as well as the director of the technology group.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of ten accounts and all vendor merchandise returns.
- Assisted general manager with design of employee training manual and sales form letters.
- Trained new Customer Service Representatives (CSR) on order entry procedures, customer service relations, and applicable computer programs.
Asst. Senior Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Senior Service Coordinator position that utilizes experience in advertisement, sales/recruitment, account management, information technology, and customer support affording the opportunities of personal growth and advancement within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2013, OMS, OMS, Oracle, Quickbooks.
- Communicated effectively with clients, departments and co-workers.
- Coordinated quarterly regional service manager meetings and staff meetings.
- Coordinated employee appreciation events including catering.
- Coordinated travel arrangements.
- Provided administrative support for regional service manager, operations manager, operations supervisor and five (5) remote field service engineers.
- Maintained service records for all clients.
- Assisted with capital appropriations paperwork; built and maintained an asset database.
- Composed procedure manuals and trained new service coordinators.
- Processed accounts payable paperwork through required approval process.
Associate Senior Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : Customer Service focused Quick to learn new information with the ability of critical thinking Experienced in time management and organizational skills Positive and outgoing leadership qualities Proven ability to work well with customers and a team player with colleagues Excellent phone etiquette and experience in a high volume call setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Coordinated patient care for the Workers Compensation department of two hospitals based in Texas, and assisting with hospitals across the country.
- Obtained billing information from employers, and updating the hospital/clinics.
- Obtained approval and scheduling of any imaging orders, specialty providers, therapy, surgery, and initial consult and follow up appointments.
- Ensured employers and insurance adjusters receive appropriate documentation from each appointment.
- Made sure ER department/clinic follows proper protocol when treating a patient of an employer whom was enrolled in our Wellness Works program.
- Updated Employers and insurance Adjusters with patient progress.
- Ensured team members are handling their assigned hospitals correctly and efficiently.
Senior Service Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Performs research and analysis of appeals filed by members, customers, and government entities to administer timely resolution within state and federal guidelines, benefit plan guidelines, and company policies and procedures. Maintains a caseload of appeals and performs assigned duties.
Skills : Marketing, ASL, Microsoft Office Proficient, Customer Service, Inventory Management.
- Serves on an interdisciplinary team that provides case management for consumers living in group homes, individualized supported living, and natural homes.
- Develops annual individual service plans and maintained documentation to fulfill funding-source requirements.
- Supervises a team of service coordinators/case managers.
- Recruits and trains employees and manage employee relations and retention.
- Develops and maintains strong community alliances with county/state agencies, public administrators, and provider agencies.
- Trains current and new employees in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Demonstrates outstanding case management/advocacy (caseload up to 50) and dedication to clients.
- Fosters a team work/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
Senior Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Senior Service Coordinator specialist with over 15 years' experience. Have strong knowledge of various counseling and intervention techniques. Experience includes nonprofit/social services, office support and customer service; Excellent team player with strong decision making capabilities. Personable, reliable, organized and work well in fast paced environments.
Skills : Outreach/ Case Manager, Organizing
- Worked with homeless families to provide linkages to resources available in Los Angeles County.
- Collaborated with Department of Social Services (DPSS), Department of Mental health (DMH).
- Worked with team member to identify, investigate, and resolve issues regarding homeless families.
- Maintained a comprehension up-to day resources base for homeless singles and families.
- Visited families who are in the hotels, shelter, and permeant housing.
- Entered notes on HMIS Database system.
- Provided appropriate crisis intervention to solve any problem the client may have in the shelter.
- Planed and coordinated the daily transportation schedule for HCFP Families.