Senior Staff Accountant Resume
Objective : Accounting professional with 10+ years extensive experience conducting full financial statement audits, reviews and full disclosure compilations audit. Detail-oriented with exceptional communication skills and the ability to express ideas in both verbal and written forms. Capable of maintaining sound business relationships with clients and have been recognized for qualitative work and adapting to changing within a challenging business environment.
Skills : Quickbooks, Peachtree Accounting, Crystal Reports, Viewpoint Construction Software, Sage Business Vision, Sage FAS, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted Controller with day to day operation.
- Analyzed and reconciled bank accounts and all general ledger accounts.
- Reconciled all balance sheet accounts and calculated all J/E for month-end close.
- Tracked all expense reports and verified amounts are reasonable.
- Prepared, analyzed, and ensured accuracy of monthly billing Processed payroll for staff of 60 employees and all Accounts payable/Account Receivable.
- Prepared and reviewed financial statement for the Controller.
- Oversaw accounts payable/account receivable in relation to invoicing and aging.
- Presented monthly reports to Sales Manager to ensure actual cost aligned with projected budgets.
Bachelor Of Art In Accounting
Senior Staff Accountant - Temp Resume
Objective : CPA with 8 years of experience in corporate accounting as per US & Indian GAAP, auditing & taxation. Chartered Accountant with Master's degree in Advanced Accounting & Taxation (India) Strong analytical & mathematical skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, & meet stretched deadlines. Team player dedicated to providing valuable support to management and staff at all levels within an organization.
Skills : Quickbooks, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeping, Excel, Excel, Word.
- Efficiently applied accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepared accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensured appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Supported monthly, quarterly, and annual close process through preparation, completion, and analysis of journal entries.
- Communicated with yard to ensure comprehensive financial & accounting support.
- Assisted with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Compiled and supported external auditors' requests for information and documentation.
- Reconciled and filed Sales Tax, prepared annual Property Tax Appraisal Reports.
- Analyzed, coded and processed Accounts Receivable R&M invoices.
Diploma In Commercial
Senior Staff Accountant - Contractor Resume
Objective : Strong organizational skill, attention to detail, extremely adaptable/flexible to new situations, and bilingual (Spanish, Japanese, and Italian). Experience using several different accounting software programs.
Skills : Accounting, Purchasing, Management Experience.
- Completed month-end reports both statistical and financial.
- Generated account reconciliations to ensure accuracy of balance sheet.
- Reconciled cash transactions daily and monthly.
- Worked on annual budget and provided team support for department managers.
- Reviewed work done in payroll to ensure accuracy of payroll deductions and payments forwarded to appropriate entities.
- Generated daily and monthly journal entries to ensure complete and accurate financial statements.
- Analyzed revenues and expenses versus budget and prior period financials.
- Projecting month end financials and operating statistics on a week-to-week basis.
Senior Staff Accountant II Resume
Objective : Professional experienced in handling accounting procedures with 10 years in Public Accounting. Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, coordinate and meet deadlines of multiple projects. Detail oriented, with a proven ability to successfully contribute to company objectives. Computer literate with proficiency in various financial systems and tax software programs.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Great Plains, Quickbooks.
- Polished analytical, accounting, and auditing skills working with manufacturing, non-profit and small business clients.
- Prepared numerous complex tax returns for individuals and business clients.
- Prepared over 500, individual, corporate, partnership, estate, and gift tax returns.
- Represented numerous clients in IRS audits, resulting in a reduction in tax debt.
- Developed client loyalty by providing personalized service to over 50 business clients.
- Advanced to lead auditor completing city, county government, non-profit single audits, church audits, pension plan and HUD audits.
- Planed the development of audit scope, objectives and audit program; determined audit procedures to be used and supervise staff associates.
B.A. In Accounting
Senior Staff Accountant III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Staff Accountant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Peoplesoft, QuickBooks, Concur.
- Include the efficient execution of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage assigned transaction process areas and being a key link in ensuring timely and accurate financial statements.
- Interact with all functional areas of the organization and handle journal entries, reconciliation of accounts and preparation of financial statements that are accurately prepared in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare journal entries and statistical entries to support the generation of monthly financial statements for multiple newspaper operations.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliation analysis.
- Assist with other accounting related activities which may include invoice coding, expense report auditing and/or financial statement preparation.
- Interface with controllers, managers and staff within the organization as well as auditors and other external organizations.
Senior Staff Accountant I Resume
Headline : Accomplished accounting and finance professional with fifteen year experience managing customer and investor profitability. Results-driven contributor with a track record of improving accounting processes, delivering internal and external financial reporting and enhancing client satisfaction. Able to multitask, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Skills : GAAP, Excel, Loan Accounting.
- Performed in-depth General Ledger account analysis.
- Completed Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Supervised cash booking and reconciling to insure complete, accurate and timely GL posting.
- Responsible for month-end closing timing, accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzed month-over-month fluctuations in Revenue and Interest Income.
- Analyzed fluctuations of Accounts Receivable to ensure timely recovery of all advances.
- Built a Cash Rollforward module to aid in reconciling Escrow Accounts to ensure accountability of borrower escrow advances, collections and disbursements.
- Setup effective Account Reconciliation and Substantiation procedures to insure GAAP compliance, traceability and accuracy.
Senior Staff Accountant/Auditor Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position, which will give me an opportunity to grow and expand my practical experience at the same time as learning and developing new skills.
Skills : Financial Reporting, Advanced Excel, Payroll Processing,.
- Prepared and analyzed accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Established tables of accounts and assigned entries to proper accounts for each retail store.
- Documented recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of computer technology.
- Maintained and analyzed budgets, preparing periodic reports that compared budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provided internal year-end sales auditing services for entire retail sales outlets.
- Communicated clearly and effectively with regional retail store managers regarding store financial status.
- Managed group of staff accountants by training them and overseeing work accuracy.
Junior/Senior Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Senior accountant with a strong work ethic and 15 years experience in public accounting looking to advance my career within public accounting or the private industry. A very organized team player with strong communication, problem solving, and analytic skills. Trusted with sensitive accounting and client data with a high level of professionalism and ethics.
Skills : Excel, Hyperion, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, Custom Accounting Systems, Benefit Negotiation, Plan Admin For North American Corporate 401k Plan.
- Performed account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Analyzed month financials, watched for trends, adjustments needed and items clarified.
- Assisted with monthly and year end closes, including preparing for and interaction with both internal and external auditors.
- Insure proper collection and prepare returns for sales taxes in states with Nexus arrangements.
- Create finance and operating leases in regards to machines sales, assure proper financial arrangement and filing of UCC statements.
- Negotiated business and benefit insurances while understanding regulations and impacts.
- Successfully converted payroll system to more efficient cloud based model; payroll processor.
- Plan administrator for 401k Plan of all sister companies in the US.
Senior Staff Accountant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Staff Accountant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Deltek.
- Ensured accurate flow of data to accounting and finance by analyzing processed data from operational systems for multiple branch divisions, processing over $2M in net revenue monthly.
- Reviewed net revenue and overhead costs for posting accuracy, working with branch managers to correct as necessary.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations, and general ledger journal entries.
- Analyzed exception reports to determine accrual needs and operating entry corrections.
- Generated variance analysis reports for communication to management.
- Supervised Northeast region accounting team members in absence of finance manager.
- Submitted regional payroll timesheets for 20 employees.
- Recorded and analyzed temporary labor expense for all US branches.
Lead/Senior Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : MBA, with a CPA Certificate and hands on reporting under GAAP & IFRS. Self starter and fast learner. Looking for an opportunity with a reputable, well established company with a room for advancement.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; IDEA Auditing; Peachtree; QuickBooks; TaxAct; Taxwsie.
- Assisted the Comptroller with the month-end closing and preparation of the financial statements.
- Performed daily reconciliations (Daily Recap) of over $100k N/R collections.
- Supervised and performed the recording of journal entries and daily bank reconciliation for multiple banks.
- Performed weekly reconciliation of down payments collected by all the stores.
- Applied Microsoft applications (Excel & Access) to match and validate a $15M inventory.
- Prepared international Sales Tax returns for cars imported from Canada.
- Applied the proper accounting standards for any emerging business transaction.
- Improved the internal controls and segregations of duties.
Senior Staff Accountant Resume
Objective : Senior financial professional with both hands-on and management experience in finance and accounting. Strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure with all levels of management.
Skills : Great Plains, Microsoft, Quickbooks.
- Prepared and analyzed monthly financial results, requiring much interaction with all levels of management.
- Interfaced with auditors resulting in smooth, timely year-end audits.
- Generated and analyzed financial statements and helped prepare annual budgets.
- Converted foreign subsidiary's financial statements for use with company statements.
- Responsible for costing Work in Progress and Finished Goods Inventory.
- Determined unit costs and prepared variance analyses and all accrual entries.
- Oversaw physical year-end inventory and quarterly, reconciled paper and cloth inventory.
BS In Accounting