Associate Researcher Resume
Summary : Worked on installing a microcontrollers in an experimental car. I have built websites for my own businesses where I managed inventory and optimized the websites.
Skills : Research, Linux, Computer Skills.
- Designed and conducted observational surveys, conducted detailed analysis and developed numerical models to extend knowledge.
- Developed or participated in the development of instrumentation and software for observation and analysis.
- Strictly followed the experimental protocols.
- Noticed unusual phenomena that happened in experiments.
- Dealt with multiple simultaneous experiments in an efficient manner.
- Made neat and nice formed laboratory notebooks to record details for each experiment.
- Sorted data into well-organized formats and transformed into figures.
- Submitted and presented reports Made predictions for the experiments.
Tax Researcher Resume
Objective : Financial Officer in a customer focused and people oriented company where I can make a significant impact towards the growth, profitability and organizational development. Where the expectation is to manage the finance and accounting function in a disciplined and professional manner.
Skills : English and Chinese, Inventor CAD, Microsoft Office.
- Conducted extensive literature reviews (i.e., childhood obesity, breastfeeding, food security).
- Developed research design with stakeholder input and food market survey tool and generated report.
- Created food security asset map based on research findings using Geographic Information System software.
- Presented research findings to various audiences, including at the Society for Nutrition Education 2004 Annual Conference.
- Teaching Assistant Wrote an undergraduate nutrition lab class curriculum, based on professor guidelines and course text book.
- Taught and managed all aspects of teaching nutrition lab courses for 3 semesters to approximately 50 students.
- Supervised seven teaching assistants and provided support and technical assistance to them.
Graduate Researcher Resume
Summary : A scientist with a strong biochemistry background, having extensive research and technology development experience in molecular biology, fermentation and analytical chemistry. Experience and extensive knowledge in drug discovery, antibody drug conjugates characterization, new product formulation and development, vaccine production and biofuel research.
Skills : SAS, SQL, R, Excel, VBA.
- Developed drugs from natural products to treat infectious diseases.
- Production and optimization of bioactive molecules/antibiotics in liquid state and solid-state fermentation from bacteria and fungi.
- Large-scale microbial culture production for producing bioactive molecules.
- Developed and optimized and overlay assay for screening for secondary metabolites from marine microorganisms.
- Developed small-scale and large-scale purification strategies to obtain highly purified proteins.
- Developed bioactivity guided screening for novel compounds from fungi and bacteria.
- Identification of biosynthetic gene clusters of antibiotics by using different bioinformatics software's and standard molecular biology techniques.
- Lead new product research and developed its commercial and applied aspects.
Verification Researcher Resume
Summary : Researching methods and test parameters, analyzing data, writing reports, and maintaining database security.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes 8.5, Outlook, Remedy ITSM 8.1.
- Conducted literature reviews based on research or project protocols regarding socio-economics in relation to mental health and substance abuse.
- Collected, analyzed and summarized data and project results.
- Prepared materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations.
- Requested or acquired equipment or supplies necessary for the project.
- Managed and responded to the project-related email.
- Prepared, maintained and updated project databases.
- Prepared progress reports for the staff and funding agencies.
BA In English
Investigative Researcher Resume
Summary : To find a position where I can enhance my technical skills & business acumen.
Skills : Biochemistry, Cloning, Microsoft Office Suite, Protein Purificiation.
- Member of the group that put together a new lab for high throughput cloning operations.
- Part of the team responsible for keeping the lab compliant with Department of Energy safety guidelines.
- Responsible for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) cloning, transformation, induction, & solubility determination.
- Responsible for vector purification for distribution to others within the group & to national repositories.
- Purified difficult human protein in both prokaryotic & eukaryotic systems for clinical use.
- Developed new protein purification plasmids & analysis methods utilizing ligand-independent cloning (LIC).
- Identified the optimal procedure for the production of native proteins & domains of proteins.
- Responsible for production & characterization of native proteins.
M.S. In Biochemistry
Assistant Researcher Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented student with strong technical and excellent critical and research skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : Phi Beta Kappa, Cum Laude, proficient in Office Suite, HTML, C++, and Photoshop.
- Presently designing energy efficiency housing project for USDA proposal.
- Presently designing renewable energy feasibility project for DOE proposal.
- Researching number theory application in numerical analysis and interpolation technique in prediction theory.
- Familiar with Title 10 CFR(code of federal regulations) of DOE.
- Diagnosed and implemented desktop and laptop computers on software and hardware levels.
- Assigned and Reassign domain names for local network.
- Used MS Windows Active Directory network to assign and reassign port ids.
M.S. In Mathematics
Marketing Researcher Resume
Headline : Passionate and enthusiastic about marketing. Outgoing and articulate communicator who works well with clients, and co-workers at all levels.
Skills : Using laboratory equipment such as pipette, microscope,.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
Research And Writing
Lead Researcher Resume
Headline : Monitoring the various parameters of multiple experiments, alternate testing on specimens that show a change in parameters, as well as designing and implementing test plans.
Skills : Matlab, MySQL.
- Handled over 100 pieces of glassware safely ensuring sterility Prepared and inoculated over 12 mixtures.
- Utilized complex equipment (spectrophotometer, autoclave, micropipette, and hot plates) for numerous hours with great accuracy and precision.
- Constructed a research presentation consisting of a college grade poster, 3 excel graphs and tables, and a 5 page abstract detailing the methods and procedures used, as well as a budget created under the monetary constrains given.
- Data was professionally presented at the PURC Symposium receiving above average grading.
- Ensured Operational Risk Management by conducting personal safety and following rules and regulations.
- Made concise detailed observations of experiments over time, taking over 20 pages of notes and over 50 pictures.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
Survey Researcher Resume
Headline : Over ten years ago in sales and customer service within the travel industry. I gained invaluable experience throughout my tenure and held roles such as a sales team lead and assistant manager. After working in travel, I moved into talent sourcing and internet research for executive recruiting firms. I wore many hats in these positions, from researching and mining resumes to writing whitepapers and general marketing, like social media blasts and email campaigns.
Skills : Research, Internet Research, Data Entry, Online Research, Social Media, Boolean Searching, Customer Service, Sales.
- Researched and identified candidates for mid-senior to executive level opportunities based on specific search assignment criteria such as experience, education and certifications.
- Pulled reports from database with weekly and monthly stats for feedback and improvements during team meetings.
- Researched company sites, competitors and healthcare associations for potential candidates, contact details and additional information for whitepapers.
- Assisted with the development of sourcing and recruitment plans.
- Designed whitepapers that include the hiring company's background, stats and awards, location facts and community information, job descriptions and required qualifications.
- Held a primary role in the end-to-end email marketing campaigns for search assignments.
- Maintained and improved the Kirby Partners' social media sites.
Bachelor Of Science
Researcher Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time entry level civil structural firm position that will provide an opportunity to utilize my technical skills while becoming a valued member of the company and help me grow as an engineer.
Skills : Research, Microsoft Office, strategic communicatio.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
MA In English
Summary : An experienced, focused career oriented professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with people of all educational and professional backgrounds.
Skills : Statistical forecasting, modeling, programming.
- Reconciled and maintained customer's accounts to assure that all payments were applied correctly.
- Answered customer's questions and resolved issues in a call center environment.
- Processed all transaction to assure accuracy while collecting any past due payments, received inbound calls.
- Processed invoices, billing and reports for various transactions.
- Cash Applier Applied customer's payments to their accounts with the highest level of accuracy possible.
- Provided customer service answering questions and resolving customer concerns.
- Researched payments to assure they were applied per customer's instructions.