Sr Business Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 6 years of experience as a Business System Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, EDI and Application Design.
Skills : Advanced Excel Skills, MS-Office.
- Data Warehousing and Analytics concepts with expertise in grasping transaction flows and process management.
- Experienced in performing Feasibility Studies, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis, and Risk Analysis.
- Experienced with UAT such as systems analysis, design, produced test plans and test scripts, testing, and documentation.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurances in HIPAA, ANSI , X12 formats.
- Experience with the claims process and adjudication in the Medicare, Medicaid, and Insurance Sectors & Providers.
- Providing US Health Insurance domain and system training, mentoring to other internal Business Analysts.
- Certification information is provided to various applications to help with acquisition, securitization & early funding.
Sr Business Analyst I Resume
Objective : Accomplished PM/Senior Business Analyst skilled in achieving operational efficiency and increasing revenue in the financial services, health care, and Entertainment industries.
Skills : Excel, Agile, Communication Skills.
- A Major Public Project Initiative to streamline Patient care in all Correctional facilities and Public Hospitals in New York City.
- Formulated the entire basic framework and the vision to create a Primary Care Information system.
- Led multiple teams on field study and successfully aided in the creation of a full-fledged Electronic Health Record.
- Defined the scope and implemented business rules of the project, gathering business requirements and documentation.
- Interacted with business heads to finalize the Business Requirements for the application.
- Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Authored Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specification (URS).
Master Of Science
Sr Business Analyst III Resume
Summary : Professional experience as a Business Analyst Extensive experience in analyzing and requirements gathering and writing system functional specifications including use cases.
Skills : Business Analyst, MS-Office.
- Improved product quality, accelerated revenues, tightened product collaboration, and greater responsiveness to the customer.
- Release Management Gathered and documented business requirements for existing and future business systems.
- Acted as a liaison between business staff and technical staff to articulate needs, issues, and concerns.
- Analyzed trading partner specifications and created EDI mapping guidelines.
- Ensured that project requirements are properly tracked and documented.
- The process model and architectural design of the application. Used MS-Project for status reporting and planning.
- Effectively reviewing the BRDs & TRDs documented by the team and present the same to the Business teams.
Sr Business Analyst/ Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Overall 6 years of IT experience in all phases of Build and Deploy of Web Apps, Data warehousing Project Development Life Cycle, providing solutions, POCs and improving the quality of Processes Experience in Deploying Azure, web apps.
Skills : MS-Excel, MS-Office.
- Participation in Change release activities o Deploying quarterly build in UAT and Production Maintaining Test, UAT and Production environments.
- Performing analysis of different Stored Procedures and database changes Backing Up and Restoring Databases in SQL Server.
- Verifying flow of data in Databases in order to keep database and business process up to date o Monitoring jobs and handling job failures.
- Accountable in Handling High Priority deployment issues Accomplishments.
- Managed end to end deployments for HR/LCA applications in CFIT 2. Actively engaged and participated in Change and release processes.
- Analyzed and fixed deployment issues during releases and documented the same.
- Trained 3 Analysts and ensured day to day needs were met. Created process training manuals.
Sr Business Analyst/Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced senior business analyst for insurance claims and billing software implementations. Over the past 15 years in the IT healthcare industry, delivered business process analysis expertise and project management skills.
Skills : Business analyst, Technical Skills.
- Wrote multiple User Requirement Documents and Business Requirement Documents for enhancements to the existing production billing system.
- Led a client-based team for authorization implementation in the claim system.
- Resolved production-related issues insurance claims system including their EDI transactions.
- Provided business and technical consulting to the finance team for our client's claims implementation.
- Led all Model Office Finance team activities from training to testing as the subject matter expert.
- Provided training and created presentations on new finance functionality. Identified requirement gaps in current functionality.
- Created Requirement documents for further enhancement of finance functionality.
SR Business Analyst II Resume
Headline : A highly experienced Business Analyst with 30 years of experience as a Programmer/Technical Analyst and a Business Analyst in Financial Services with expertise in Fiserv's PEP+, Automated Clearing House.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Analytics.
- Analyze periodic Fiserv PEP+ Service Pack releases to determine which elements are crucial to maintaining the First Citizens.
- Assisted with the upgrade of the VSAM PEP+ module to the DB2 PEP+ module.
- Perform Gap Analysis and Project Scopes for installation of PEP+ Service Pack releases and all related Change process documents and procedures.
- Create and execute test plans, test scripts, and test cases for Service Pack release and create all related test data, and NACHA files.
- Work with ACH Operations managers to develop any new processes, fixes, and Service Pack releases, and present test results for User approval.
- Develop and support front and back end ACH processes, inputs and outputs.
- Test and document new ACH customers onboarding.
Sr Business Analyst/Director Resume
Objective : Experienced Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst and contracting consultant with over 19 years of broad-based experience, with hands-on skills including the creation of all documents and metrics.
Skills : Business Analyst, Project Lead, QA Lead.
- Contracted and conducted JAD sessions to gain necessary information for strategic and tactical planning.
- Created, maintained, and coordinated for several Project Plans in addition to constructing ROIs, Business Cases.
- Created UML and Visio diagrams along with Use Cases.
- Identified financial and security metrics to enhance the company's financial model.
- Completed gap analysis and prepared proposals for management to update the company's financial model.
- Assisted with Data Dictionary for updating the mainframe to Client-Server.
- Worked as a lead BA for CXT implementation. Gathered, identified and documented business requirements.
Asst. SR Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
Skills : MySQL, JIRA, Sharepoint, RDBMS.
- Manages on-boarding/off-boarding of project resources.
- Responsible and accountable for the planning and implementation of the most complex and critical projects in support of major business initiatives.
- Documents and obtains agreement from sponsors, client management, and BTO management on project scope, objectives.
- Responsible for defining the tactical delivery strategy for a project or a collection of projects to support a program.
- Ensures cross-department and cross-functional group engagement and alignment.
- Collaborates with team members to develop project work plans and schedules.
- Leads highly-matrix set of project resources (people) as peers, not as direct reports.
Associate Sr Business Analyst Resume
Headline : Profoundly talented Business Analyst having over 8years' experience in Information Technology, with focus on Business Analysis and Software Validation of applications for various businesses.
Skills : Facilitating requirement sessions, End user training.
- The tool was created so that employees can view shift, trade shift, pick up and give away their shift at their convenience.
- The tool was also designed so that at least 25000 people can use it at the same time.
- Liaised with business and functional owners during risk engineering and high-level review sessions to derive and execute action plans.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update the Business Process Requirements and Software System Requirements.
- Ensured all artifacts complied with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines.
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements.
Lead Sr Business Analyst Resume
Summary : As a highly experienced Business/Systems Analyst, utilize the appropriate methodologies to gather and analyze data. Through excellent communication and organization, provide process improvements.
Skills : MySQL, JIRA, Share point, RDBMS.
- HRIS function and support Working with agency customers to develop user stories and acceptance criteria for development requests.
- Develop test cases and test plans for new development and application/environment upgrades.
- Lead Analyst for Process Flow automation support, design, requirements gathering, and testing.
- Project Lead for implementation of Employee Time Entry application. Project Lead for the implementation of Performance Management.
- Project Support for implementation of Absence Management and FMLA module.
- Testing and enhancements for all HRIS applications and employee portals.
- Assisted with testing and design of Training Application.
Sr Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Experience in the Financial Service Industry. Experienced in interacting with business users, at various levels of management, to identify their needs and initiate process changes.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, MS-Office.
- Interview project stakeholders to determine requirements for the operations areas.
- Work as a liaison between operations and IT. Create a complete project test plan for any changes.
- Test the changes and organize user acceptance testing with the business. Work closely with Project Management and IT to estimate costs for new projects.
- Complete project documents presented to Senior Management for project approval.
- Manage project communications and follow up to ensure tasks are completed according to deadlines.
- Ensure Cash loans are validated, certified, priced, purchased & funded on submission day.
- Lenders download and view reports of cash & MBS loans and pool deliveries.