Student Services Representative Resume
Summary : Performance-driven professional with over nine years of extensive experience in driving the academic success of College students. Recognized for liaising with senior management to implement office processes that have enhanced compliance, service delivery, and growth.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Customer Service.
- Consistently exceeded expectations measured on student performance, attendance goals, and resource management.
- Audited potential graduates' transcript data to discover missing classes and comparison of transcript and evaluation.
- Trained students on how to set up their student Web Advisor account. Notified students of class schedule changes.
- Successfully managed office administration tasks including supply ordering, basic accounting, finance, and billing.
- Produced high-level communications and maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information and records.
- Streamlined information flow by maintaining and updating bulletin boards, and posting flyers around the campus.
- Coordinated all aspects of various events including counseling workshops, club meetings, and graduation ceremonies.
Bachelor Of Applied Science
Student Services Representative I Resume
Objective : Performance-driven professional with extensive experience in driving the academic success of College students. Hands-on experience in the Higher Education sector serving as an interface between faculty and students.
Skills : MS Word, Postage Machine, Internet Explorer, Xerox Machine.
- Provided exceptional customer support for a One-Stop University Student Service Center supporting various departments.
- Ensure detailed explanations of user problems and call resolutions are entered into the Problem Management System.
- Provide timely updates to incidents according to Support Center guidelines.
- Interact with other university departments and other support groups to ensure quality service and support.
- Escalate to client level support or other support groups all complex problems or issues according to procedures established.
- Provided excellent customer service support in a professional, patient and understanding manner while working with difficult or frustrated callers.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Support Center Policies and Procedures.
Student Services Representative II Resume
Headline : Self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-friendly individual who works hard and wants to grow with a company. Excel in this field with hard work and dedication. Core Strengths Strong organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Translation.
- Answered phone calls from students and parents. Organized and filed job-related documents and materials for students.
- Performed moderate-volume data entry regarding student employment opportunities.
- Assisted students with miscellaneous record requests, including record retrieval and identification card creation.
- Assisted prospective, current and re-entry students with all required administrative, academic, and financial paperwork.
- Wrote request forms to post school-related posters and flyers.
- Translated research papers from Japanese to English and from English to Japanese.
- Prepared for college open house: prepared open house brochures and mailed them to prospective students.
Master Of Science
Student Services Representative/Analyst Resume
Objective : Work for a company that will Well-organized. Willing to learn new skills Service skills as well as Able to adjust to any work environment to help skills the company meet and exceed the goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual, Public Speaking, Professionalism.
- Processing payments by credit card daily and providing payment options to students regarding tuition and fees.
- Answering and satisfying students' questions via telephone.
- Liaising with other departments (Advising, recruitment, Registrar's office, collections, student accounts, etc) to resolve students' stated and unstated needs.
- Assisting faculty, staff, and others with their questions and needs.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding student personal records, financial records, and academic records.
- Procedures with regard to application and registration requirements and college programs and services offered.
- Knowledge and adherence to state, federal and local laws such as FERPA and pertaining to program eligibility requirements.
Student Services Representative/Director Resume
Summary : Energetic and enthusiastic young professional with a broad base of experience in education and coaching including work with elementary students Ensure high school completion and preparation for college success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Assists prospective, current and re-entry students with all required administrative, academic, and financial paperwork and forms at the College.
- Administers, grades, and records Placement Evaluations.
- Works with Campus Director in scheduling students for classes.
- Manages bookstore inventory and sales for staff and faculty.
- Prepares all student forms (withdrawal, non-returning, academic change, student request, etc.).
- Assisting students in submitting assignments, enrolling in their next course and any issues they may have instructors.
- Responsible for encouraging students to stay enrolled, stay current in classwork and to follow up with any issues they may have.
Student Services Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : To provide service to others and help them to better their lives, continuing experience, education, and training previously obtained.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Superb Written And Oral Skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, handle a high volume of calls and assist students of different colleges under the DeVry Inc.
- Counsel students on a variety of issues related to their academic performance and provide world-class customer service.
- Worked very well on a team and provided assistance to the newly trained representatives on the floor.
- Develop pro-active responses to address academic concerns; provide registration support each semester; maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate records of every phone call and encounter with a student and their account.
- Consistently met and exceeded service goals. Recognized priority issues and escalated accordingly.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from students and professors.
Jr. Student Services Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills and ability to work well with others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google.
- Duties include handling inbound calls regarding the financial aid, admissions, records and billing of students at various out of state colleges.
- Responsible for setting fingerprinting and background check appointments, field questions regarding employee benefits and filing new hire paperwork.
- Require the use of multiple computer programs such as PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office, and various web browsers.
- Handled live chats with clients regarding their financial aid. These duties required the use of the LivePerson live chat system.
- Provided real-time solutions to various issues related to the client's concerns.
- Maintained file system for reports, records, and correspondence.
- Produce spreadsheets weekly/monthly to lenders as well as schools to verify driver's employment.
Bachelors Of Science
Student Services Representative/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a permanent, full time position with an organization that will utilize experience in Administration, Management and the Civil Engineering industry to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Resource specialist for Students, Educators, and University Support Staff.
- Advised students on issues such as course selection and progress toward graduation.
- Participated in recruitment and admissions, issuing transcripts and scheduling events.
- Served as a resource to students, faculty, and staff as a consultant and advocate for their needs and concerns.
- Provided assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as class schedule planning, conducting orientation programs.
- Managed campus bookstore organization, inventory, and sales.
- Maintained specialized records and reports, including the preparation of information for internal and external agencies.
Bachelors In Art
Student Services Representative/Technician Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, diligent, detail-oriented office professional. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast past environment, completing projects in the time constraints and adhering to company polices. Superior telephone and interpersonal communicating skills.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Communications.
- Added new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Tracked materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
- Reviewed files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Greeted persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and directed or escorted them to specific destinations.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Provided information about establishment such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization.
Lead Student Services Representative Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship. When given the opportunity will excel and become invaluable assets to a company.
Skills : Quick books, Data Entry, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
- Provide a variety of customer service, administrative and clerical tasks for students and staff.
- Answer multiple phone lines, schedule appointments and respond to emails.
- Respond to visitor inquiries and direct questions to appropriate person.
- Improved salon sales and provided outstanding customer service. In charge of opening register on a daily basis.
- Responsible for keeping track of daily expenses and making daily deposits.
- Complete and maintain appropriate paperwork relating to student enrollment in the Academic student file.
- Post student attendance and grades into the RGM system following Marinello procedures.
Associate Student Services Representative Resume
Headline : Utilize Human Resources analytical knowledge and experience in management, coordination, and training in a challenging and rewarding professional environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing, Accounts Receivables.
- Assisted prospective, current and re-entry students with all administrative and academic required paperwork, as well as financial aid planning.
- Investigate, develop, recommend, implement, and/or revise University procedures relating to specific areas.
- Served as the 'lead worker' for other staff who have questions.
- Act as 'back-up' to the Director of Student Services.
- Coordinate workflow and operations as assigned. Routinely handle confidential information.
- Assist coworkers, customers with sensitive issues or decisions.
- Administered grades and records placement evaluations.
Student Services Representative Resume
Headline : To procure a position where able to utilize enthusiastic attitude to motivate employees while promoting teamwork, strive to positively impact success, and create an energized atmosphere.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Great Plains, Office Communicator.
- Training Center Coordinator for American Heart Association; C.P.R., Seminar Management.
- Promote and maintain a warm, friendly, and nurturing atmosphere conducive to keeping students in school.
- Conduct interviews with prospective students.
- Write Policy & Procedure manuals for college. classes for instructors, students & the general public.
- Plan and conduct a graduation ceremony & reception.
- Create effective presentations for various events.
- Produce a spreadsheet of activity weekly/monthly financial activity.
Bachelor Of Science