Study Coordinator Resume
Headline : Summary of Qualifications Research focuses molecular biology, microbiology, immunology, toxicology. Project management: concept design, implementation and completion for basic science.
Skills : Study Coordinator, MS-Office.
- Established operating procedures and policies for various federally funded grants and/or contract pharmaceutical research projects.
- Projects included development of in vitro and in vivo protocols utilizing test systems to evaluate the efficacy, toxicity.
- Test articles and/or treatments were administered through various routes and formulations.
- Completed studies and preclinical trials with subcontractors, pharmaceutical representatives.
- Planned, implemented, and maintained data collection and analysis systems, interpreted results in accordance with research protocols.
- Recruited, instructed, coordinated, and served as the primary point of contact for technical support and operations for research projects and preclinical protocols.
- Facilitated and completed projects that were the novel or unconventional scope of institutional knowledge and required networking.
Study Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position in a growth-oriented atmosphere, which will allow to both further Utilize skills and acquire new abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Recruit potential research subjects for pharmaceutical studies through relationship cultivation and education.
- Educate potential research participants on all related aspects of study design and obtain informed consent.
- Retain research participants during clinical research through education and relationship building.
- Facilitate and coordinate the daily clinical trial activities including creating source documents, overseeing laboratory procedures.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits (drawing blood, collecting vital signs, performing ECGs.
- Processing specimens) and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with clinical protocol. IRB submission, corrections, answering queries.
Study Coordinator II Resume
Headline : A courteous, pleasant and effective individual seeking a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant Front Desk personal. Offering relevant education and knowledge of patient care, clerical, environmental.
Skills : Clinical Research, Ophthalmology Tech, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Study Coordinator Worked closely with Primary Investigators, sub-investigator and clinical trial teams in coordinating clinical trial testing.
- Assisted doctors with communicating with patients regarding all current clinical trial Protocols and Inclusion/Exclusion criteria.
- Informed consents, detailed source documentation of current and past medical/surgical history, medication review.
- Coordinated and performed all testing and follow up visits for each patient.
- Testing was completed before the procedure date and any special requirements were notated on patients' surgical paperwork.
- Reviewed the surgery process as well as pre and postoperative care with all patients.
- Accurately documented any Adverse Events from before and after patient surgery.
Asst. Study Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seek an employment opportunity in which able to initiate a long term career where can grow into a leadership position to assist afflicted individuals and community as a whole.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Administrative Coordinator at the central data coordinating center for the national, multi-centered research study.
- Collaborate with investigators and clinical coordinators at multiple clinical sites to ensure adherence to study protocol and to facilitate scheduling.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining records of informed consent from participating patients and orientation of study details.
- Maintain direct communication with patients to ensure understanding of study protocol, procedures and scheduled clinical visits.
- Coordinate transportation arrangements in local areas to assist patient access to clinical sites for study visits.
- Provide periodic reports and updates of study recruitment, retention, deviations, and certifications to steering committee members.
- Coordinate steering committee phone conferences, develop and distribute agenda and summary reports.
Study Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a stabilized and growing company which offers education and experience for long term employment goals. Microsoft Office, Injections, IVs Audit support and chart retrieval.
Skills : Computers, Clinical research, Dentistry, Teaching.
- Assist other Clinical Research Coordinators with duties pertaining to all phases of clinical trials.
- Document administration of medications and monitor subjects.
- Maintain records of medication inventory and patient information as in compliance with company standards of operation and HIPAA.
- Monitor lab values and report Adverse Events according to CTCAE Create and maintain infusion flowsheets Coordinate appointments.
- Collect and update medical histories and concomitant medications; perform Medical record reconciliation.
- Communicate with study staff, IRB, sponsors, etc Address queries from IRB and sponsor Maintain and organize regulatory documents.
- Facilitate Informed Consent process Maintain and monitor timely data entry and adverse event reporting Train supporting staff on the protocol.
Study Coordinator/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Looking to re-enter the field of Clinical Trials. Past work experiences should enhance clinical trials experience, and make a desirable candidate for CTA positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word & Power point, Data Entry.
- Developed, oversaw and executed pre-clinical study outlines, schedules and key milestones in support of pre-IND and IND submissions to FDA.
- Directed and managed all contract research studies performed in SoBran's CRO facility.
- Allocated and organized resources, including client deliverables, in support of pre-clinical studies.
- Authored, reviewed and maintained study protocols and associated amendments as per 21 CFR.
- Maintained effective and clear communication with the client, study director, senior management and project staff regarding assigned projects.
- Assisted with contract research study technical tasks including data collection, dose administration (IV, IP, PO, IM), surgical procedures.
- Ordered study animals, reagents, supplies and coordinating the delivery of the test articles.
Study Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Objective : Professional with more than 10 years of experience in the medical field performing as medical clerk. Posses and able to apply to be success in a company.
Skills : Mat lab, Research.
- Design ideal trial design while accommodating to patient needs. Prepare overall trial Standard Operating Procedure.
- Prepare all documentation and projected methods of recording data, patient information, patient response to GCP guidelines.
- Coordinate with medical device companies on applications of a device for patients.
- Perform feed-back sessions with a medical professional on trial setup/design.
- Prepare all trial documentation informed consent, informative documentation and training/instructional videos on the use of a device.
- Design and coordinate a pilot study on the use of tDCS for home-use by patients receiving palliative care who experience chronic pain or depression.
- Dispensing investigational products, assisting with monitors, site visits and regulatory process.
Lead Study Coordinator Resume
Summary : Skilled Clinical Research Associate with a track record of success in progressively responsible positions in clinical environments. Experienced in monitoring multiple protocols, site locations, and evaluation, initiation, maintenance.
Skills : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel, Public Speaking.
- Worked with CRAs, study coordinators, and investigators to ensure protocol and ICH-GCP compliance.
- Worked with and coordinated the collection of Human Subject Consents for oncology drug research, includes interaction with nurses.
- Recruited subjects for Therapeutic Protocols from Phase I thru Phase III.
- Responsible for specimen procurement, processing, preservation, analysis, and distribution to sponsors, government agencies, and investigators.
- Developed subject visit compliance strategies. Educated staff members regarding study design and timelines.
- Developed approaches for tracking study subjects, study status, and tools to track monitoring activity accordingly.
- Research Activities to include, recruiting patients, subjects visits including exams and procedures, source documentation.
Jr. Study Coordinator Resume
Objective : Most recently, experience conducting a PAD study, leading initial site recruitment, and managing abstraction for multiple sites. In addition, experience working for a company focused on the review and oversight of clinical research.
Skills : CPR/BLS Certified, MS-Office.
- Testing and Materials (ASTM) methods, and BioScience standards and regulations for performing clinical laboratory testing.
- Aid in the design and implementation of clinical studies. Performing clinical laboratory testing.
- Draft Protocols for submission to Sponsors and the Institutional Review Board.
- Create study documents required for clinical laboratory testing.
- Review and approve testing documentation for submission to the Quality Assurance Unit and Sponsors.
- Attended two investigator meetings, one for Ulcerative Colitis and one for Erosive Esophagitis.
- Attended two educational seminars for in-depth training. One seminar focused on recruiting techniques and product education.
Study Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly organized and dependable professional whose background includes educating special-needs individuals and experience in clinical environment. Demonstrate strong commitment to patient care.
Skills : MS-Excel, Management Skills.
- Presented research study information in layman's terms to potential participants and provided options for enrollment.
- Collected, transported, and documented study specimens.
- Entered and maintained data in a database used by researchers, case managers, and physicians.
- Acted as Interim Specialist for six months, supervising Consenting Assistants.
- Organized staff duties and schedules based on patients' transplant status.
- Schedule and assign tasks to clinical laboratory technicians.
- Train clinical laboratory technicians to follow the FDA, EPA, and BioScience standards and regulations.
Associate Study Coordinator Resume
Objective : Obtain a position with an organization that is helping to improve the lives of the under served in our community, whether through research or through service, and to use skills to contribute to the mission.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Work with sponsor to recruit patients for studies through the development of marketing strategies including newspaper, radio and TV ads.
- Screening of all patients for study eligibility. Interacted frequently with Specialists and Principal Investigators.
- Coordination of all study visits including scheduling, conducting medical histories and vitals.
- Collection and shipment of all study specimens in accordance with HAZMAT regulations.
- Completion and retention of all case report forms (CRF) with corresponding source documents.
- Screened transplant patients to identify studies for which they were qualified.
- Contributed the multiple studies and data collection projects simultaneously.
Study Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Vast experience in clinical research to become a Clinical Research Coordinator for a growing company.
Skills : ACLS Certified, MS-Excel.
- Managed Phase I and II clinical studies for various therapeutic areas including cardiology, neurology, pulmonary, endocrine and urology.
- Provided study-specific protocol training for all study staff. Worked with CRA's from various pharmaceutical companies.
- Experience with Investigator Site Files, eCRFs data query resolution, paper CRFs, labs and specimen handling, AE and SAEs.
- Primary contact for recruiting staff and overseeing recruitment activities for assigned studies to meet the sponsor's goals.
- Created source documents for multiple protocols. Responsible for protocol activity 24 hours a day.
- Preparation and coordination of all site monitoring visits.
- Maintain all study materials including medicinal agents, lab kits and binders.