Technical Service Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated technical service manager with 8+ years of experience in the technical management area, as well as highly trained in client satisfaction and dispute resolution. consistently achieved record-high customer service rankings, always dedicated to learning new technology and teaching it to others.
Skills : Six Sigma - Green Belt, MBTI.
- Helped Hire, Train and Supervise 25+ customer services representatives locally and 75+ programmers and customer service representatives overseas.
- Fostered an environment in which customers enjoy high levels of service and employees are motivated to deliver top performances.
- Managed back-end operations to ensure quality control and satisfaction.
- Placed in charge over the design, implementation, technical support, and customer service of two different websites.
- Created Customer Service and Companies Training Manual from scratched.
- Worked with different departments and all phases of the company to give all employees a detailed description of all duties and assignments.
- Trained customer service representatives and managers on new services, implementations and improvements.
Bachelor Of Science In Forestry
Sr. Technical Service Manager Resume
Summary : Information Technology Professional with extensive experience managing and maintaining complex systems and networks. Ability to maintain and improve the customers network and deliver an innovative and cost effective solutions. Exceptional trainer and mentor able to connect with both technical and non-technical clients at every level. Key strengths include: Network Administration, Project Management, Database Administration, Technical Training, Innovative problem solver.
Skills : Computer, Sales, Windows OS, Troubleshooting, Trainer, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ordered, configured, installed and set up new computers, routers, server, VOIP system, for new building.
- Created new programs, task systems, and services to help Customer Service Representatives.
- Assisted with development of agent performance database and automated email system.
- Managed the data services as part of a team for all Virginia Government Agency Accounts including Virginia State Police, DMV, DSS, VDOT, Supreme Court, and several smaller agencies.
- Installed, maintained and upgraded the VSP VPN network of over 600 sites.
- Maintained inventory for all replacement and spare hardware.
- In charged of scheduling circuit upgrades, moves and disconnects.
Bachelor Of Science In Forestry
Jr. Technical Service Manager Resume
Objective : Strong sense of responsibility; dedicated and committed to professionalism. Work well under pressure with attention to detail. Excellent written, oral, organizational and interpersonal skills. Creative problem solver and team player with the ability to work independently.
Skills : Excel, Word, Project Manager, Project, Customer Relationship Management, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint, Powerpoint.
- Assisted and worked with the State NOC group to install and maintain over 150 VDOT traffic camera sites.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level support for COV Customers for FR/ATM/IP Troubles.
- Provided Proactive and Reactive Ticket Management for Trouble Tickets with the COV Network.
- Managed and maintain Verizon's COVANET Network Support, and Deploy Virginia State Police's VPN Network (Both Nortel and Juniper).
- Configured and implemented datacom solutions for Virginia Government Customers on the Verizon COVANET contract.
- Performed helpdesk functions for state Circuit Troubles.
- Supported and installed Cascade Frame Relay switches in 6 MCI Terminals in Virginia.
Asst. Technical Service Manager Resume
Summary : Technical leadership professional with 29 years of experience managing multiple and diverse work groups and departments. Proven history of obtaining increasingly responsible positions while leading and managing in technology companies. An authentic leader who treasures and demands first class customer service in all interactions. Key strengths are: customer service, organizational skills, financial analysis, budgeting, problem solving, common sense, authentic, change management, process improvement.
Skills : Excel, Corel Draw, Word.
- Maintained Sun Sparcstation's Running HP Openview and Cascade Frame Relay Management Software.
- Monitored and enforced policies and standards to ensure the proper handling of daily procedures.
- Provided leadership and direction to 13 staff members and document progress through performance reviews.
- Served as an escalation point for specific client service issues.
- Worked with staff and BU's to ensure quality customer service to over 3000 internal EY clients via Remedy.
- Met with clients regarding technology requirements and guide BU's in hardware/software purchases.
- Coordinated project planning sessions and analyze project impact with management to ensure the availability of I.T.
Diploma In Advanced Electronics
Associate Technical Service Manager Resume
Summary : A challenging position in which educational training and experience can be fully utilized and rewarded with performance. Ability Summary A conscientious worker with sound mathematical abilities, pay strict attention to detail and completes assignments in a timely and accurate manner without supervision.
Skills : EMR, LIS, EHR, IT, Management, Finance.
- Provided project schedules, progress reports and background documentation to I.T.
- Collaborated with sales reps to determine proper equipment quotes.
- Conducted all department staffing functions including recruiting, testing, interviewing and selecting new employees.
- Managed vehicle fleet procurement, maintenance and dispersal.
- Planned and coordinated all Technical Training.
- Facilitated profit center goals, planning, compiling and managing within yearly department operating budget.
- Serviced contract management including establishing contract pricing and coverage and maintaining profitability levels.
Masters Of Science In Systems Management
Technical Service Manager III Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with demonstrated expertise in business management, operational excellence, service delivery and leadership. Proven track record of outstanding P&L performance, overseeing multiple product lines and project management. Skills include; 5S organization methodology, business development, strategic planning, continuous improvement, safety, audit and regulatory compliance.
Skills : Comprehensive Incident Management.
- Controlled and issued of spares provisioning Creation of the rate of spare parts Publication and distribution of technical manuals for the Technical .
- Responsible for property maintenance.
- Started as a apprentice, maintaining Brunswick.
- Responsible for troubleshooting upper level diagnostics to help subordinates.
- Worked with various maintenance software's (MRI, Norton, MacAfee).
- Managed a team of four technicians, two service writers and an administrative assistant.
- Disassembled Laptops for cleaning's and upgrades or replacement parts.
Certificate Of Completion
Technical Service Manager II Resume
Summary : A process-oriented Technical Service Manager with 17 years of network, call center, and program support experience. This includes network design, implementation, and post-installation technical support. Currently, as the Technical Service Manager, my responsibilities are to maintain the daily operational support of ALU's largest. Enterprise customer. responsible for ensuring process standards are evolving to maintain or increase network stability across a 50,000 user enterprise network.
Skills : Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Writing, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Technical Support, Quality, FDA Regulations.
- Rebuilt corrupted Hard Drive partitions in order to retrieve data.
- Recovered and fixed corrupted .pst files.
- Ensured application compatibility with Windows Vista to meet customer needs.
- Set up office networks with file and printer sharing at client's sites.
- Built and repaired Computers with OS ranging from Winows 98 to Windows Vista.
- Assigned and balanced workloads for all technicians.
- Set expectations and goals to meet certain productivity goals.
B.A. In Communication
Technical Service Manager I Resume
Headline : Over the course of career have worked in many capacities including Sales, Management and Supervisory positions. For the last 10 years have been in a position of Technical Sales and Service. Experiences have given a wide range of skills and ability to work with different personalities and situations.
Skills : 6-Sigma, 5S, SAP And SOP, Continiuous Improvement Teaming.
- Provided on-site visits on a corporate/executive level to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Troubleshot hardware and software problems .
- Provided support over the phone to help customers trouble shoot problems.
- Completed a goal of five unit repairs a day.
- Built specially designed Data Transfer machines for efficiency.
- Provided strong customer service to customers looking for technical help Resume.
- Provided a complete solution for technical customers.
Bachelors In Business Management
Lead Technical Service Manager Resume
Summary : A dedicated professional with 5+ years experience in Operations Management. Specializing in Six Sigma has allowed me to streamline process from start to finish reducing overall time and money going into projects. Now seeking to contribute experience, skills, and expertise to your team. Highly Skilled Qualifications Six Sigma Green Belt events leading to in cost savings Created Setup Reduction for Flat Bed Die Cutter Original Setup Time before project was 59 minutes After 5S and SMED project setup time was 32 minutes.
- Effectively sold products and solutions benefiting CompUsa and the customer at hand.
- Assisted in all administrative tasks in office as needed Skills & Attributes Developing emphasis.
- Oversaw the maintenance and sustainability programs of a coffee roasting plant and 2 production facilities.
- Responsible for providing technical service and support for over 500 customers.
- Created an electronic tablet work order and billing workflow system, increasing productivity, invoice processing and reduction in cost of supplies.
- Developed a facilities maintenance and repair program, reducing downtime and equipment failure by 30%.
- Created an asset and inventory system, increasing equipment utilization and deployment.
Masters Of Business Administration In Human Resource Management
Technical Service Manager Resume
Summary : One of the principles that apply everyday in the work field as well as personal matters, is: There will always be a better and effective way to doing things. This has become dedication and effort, to achieve and excel above all the goals that have set. have extensive experience repairing electronic equipment and computers, offering quality and speed in work that include: leadership, great team worker, quick learner, creative, supervision and Management experience, can also work with minimum supervision.
Skills : Program Development, Training & Development, Microsoft Office, Management.
- Researched and Installed a GPS Web-based fleet management system resulting in a 25% reduction in vehicle repairs, increasing fleet utilization and route efficiency.
- Responsible for space planning, equipment loan and placement contracts, installation and training.
- Oversaw special events, equipment set up, programming and communication with event personnel.
- Created multiple Standard Operating Procedures related to facilities, fleet, equipment service contracts and asset management.
- Developed operational standards to optimize network & application availability, minimize network events, and ensure prioritization of escalations for a major Medical Organization in the Pittsburgh Metro area.
- Coordinated operational activities for Resident and Implementation Engineers.
- Managed Executive level meetings reviewing operational status, capacity & performance Metrics and process developments.
4th Semester In Electronic Engineering