Technical Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Experienced and trainable technical professional seeks to adapt diverse background of technical and business skill sets in new employment opportunities
Skills : Project Management, Leadership.
- Provided administrative and coordination support to the records retention effort for the Space Shuttle.
- Provided technical support for high speed automated mailing production department.
- Performed a number of functions related to EOS (Enterprise-output-solution/ RSD parent company) Administration for the AT&T account.
- Setup, monitored capacity of systems, project management of implementations, recovery of reports, use of Vantive.
- Maintained equipment for faculty, staff, and students including: Computer setup Hardware & software training Work with faculty, staff & students to .
- Operated and maintained servers and networking equipment.
- Backed up and restored services for printing, file storage, and SharePoint services.
Bachelor Of Arts In Political Science
Sr. Technical Services Specialist Resume
Objective : A dedicated sales manager with experience in managing a multi state territory, sales force, marketing, developing new product lines, design and engineering. Some of my strengths include: increased market share by approximately 400% in one-year. with Corporate CEO's, Business Owners, manufacturing facilities, wholesale and retail venues, State and Local Government agencies.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Computer Proficient, Information Technology, Training Delivery, Organization, Implementation.
- Created print and online flash ads using Adobe Photoshop, Quark Xpress, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Flash.
- Responsible for technical consulting on sales of automated manufacturing equipment and post-sale consulting on installations, start-up and ongoing system support.
- Included managing turnkey projects which entailed analysis of client applications, designation of equipment required, layout of manufacturing space, ordering of equipment, installation planning, training of customer personnel, programming, pilot runs and post-installation support.
- Experienced in a broad range of manufacturing applications including aerospace, die and mold and automotive industries.
- Completed several major projects valued at more than $6 million.
- Selected for high priority projects with customers such as General Motors, McDonnell Douglas, General Dynamics and Bendix.
- Commended by sales group for technical sales skills and customer relations abilities.
MBA In Business Development
Jr. Technical Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Varied experience from a computer operator to a systems Manager and Trainer. Continuous learning and applying material to increase value in the Telecommunications industry.
Skills : Quality Management, Technical Support, Technical Writing, Quality Assurance.
- Analyzed customer data and identified deficiencies.
- Devised resolutions to generate real time production changes.
- Routinely facilitated sales of aftermarket upgrades.
- Provided technical support to internal and external customers in the pool and spa business.
- Served as technical subject matter expert for development and application of recreational water treatment systems for a variety of internal and external customers.
- Analyzed complex data for improvement opportunities and determine solutions to achieve business goals.
- Developed and executed training for internal and external customers.
B.S. In Biology B.S
Asst. Technical Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Three years of experience supporting Unix/Linux, Windows, Databases and Web Apps Experience working in Operations Centers with sensitive and confidential data Excellent documentation, procedure creation and communication skills Over 3 years of training and managing subordinates and peers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cisco Routers And Switches. Salesforce CRM, Siebel, Webex, Skype For Business.
- Handled effective communication and positioning of Microsoft networking products and associated development tools and group product monitor for SQL .
- Provided solutions to customer problems in a manner both satisfactory to the customer goals and to Microsoft's organizational goals while utilizing.
- Developed customer-facing literature for current and prospective customers.
- Optimized and evaluated new products, raw materials, processes and testing protocols.
- Provided technical support to distributors and customers.
- Developed an Access Database that allowed instant retrieval of product information Created product labels in compliance.
- Prepared MSDS's and technical material for entire product lines.
BS In Chemistry
Associate Technical Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Multifaceted award winning consumer packaged goods professional who likes to learn, seek challenges and provide exceptional customer experiences. Enjoys evaluating/analyzing marketing needs and providing solutions.
Skills : Legal Research, Academic Research, Customer Service.
- Completed annual state pesticide product registrations.
- Completed CARB surveys and maintained records of VOC's content for entire product line.
- Monitored product line to assure product compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Coordinated REACH product compliance for our European products.
- Alerted management to changes in regulations that impacted product lines.
- Assisted with the development of new products including product evaluations.
- Responsible for configuration, deployment, and maintenance of 5000+ PCs.
Bachelors Of Science In Information Systems Security
Technical Services Specialist III Resume
Summary : Analyst Senior Project Manager with 15+ years' experience in management, staff leadership, and project management. Talented natural leader with demonstrated expertise in building and developing high-performance teams. Leverage exceptional knowledge of driving improvements in operational processes and efficiencies.
Skills : Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Rheology.
- Provided systems administration support for Windows systems including server and workstation upgrades and user account setup.
- Documented inquiries, repairs, and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or 3rd party vendors, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfactions.
- Worked closely with application developers, system administrators and network engineers to solve unclear issues.
- Managed inventory and provide support for IT department.
- Configured, installed, image desktop and laptops for new users using Norton Ghost; Dell KACE.
- Experienced with remote support and connectivity technologies.
- Provided Tier 2 and Tier 3 administrative technical assistance to a 5000+ customer WAN via face-to-face and telephone contact on both PC and Macintosh systems globally, resulting in high customer satisfaction and exceeding customer expectations.
Bachelor Of Arts In Biochemistry
Technical Services Specialist II Resume
Summary : A Field Support Specialist professional with 6+ years' experience in systems testing, quality assurance, project management, account management, and troubleshooting in the information technology and healthcare industry. have a strong ability to resolve difficult hardware, software and network problems using acquired knowledge and analytical skills.
Skills : Computer literate; electrical wiring, plumbing, drywall, floor tile; painting.
- Maintained asset database, MOM Administrative Console database Installations of classroom machines.
- Performed installation and upgrades for game terminals and servers for Dingo Systems sweepstakes games.
- Worked in global Call Center, on inbound call queue, answering approximately 50 calls per day, while nearly tripling sales quota every month.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction by answering questions and solving issues regarding domain name registration, ftp access, and web hosting.
- Troubleshot complex customer problems while maintaining a low average call length.
- Responsible for first call resolution of IT issues.
- Provided troubleshooting and support utility for all Office Depot clients.
Associates In Technology
Technical Services Specialist I Resume
Objective : Administrative experience in both small companies and large corporations. Intermediate level use of MS Office. Seeking stable, full or P/T job where can use skills and many years of knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JDEdwards, Navigators Insurance, Ensur, TX DOT21, Car Research.
- Initiated and reviewed changes to product labels, cartons, shippers etc.
- Created and maintained a knowledge base from Yammer and consultant real-world experiences Technology SME during CRMATS transition from Salesforce to .
- Troubleshot customer specific issues using chemical treatment plans to increase production and prevent well failures.
- Involved in monthly, quarterly, and yearly meetings with customers to show chemical programs performance in reducing failures, and increasing .
- Worked directly with sales and service techs in the field to troubleshoot production issues.
- Reviewed and approved final proofs, color standards and preproduction samples for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Worked with supply chain team to obtain costing information, quantities on hand, run out plans, etc.
Lead Technical Services Specialist Resume
Summary : An experience Quality Assurance, technically proficient and skilled team player seeking a challenging position in pharmaceuticals, Chemicals Company, or any company using experience and theoretical knowledge to improve results, productivity and quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Desktop Support, Hardware Troubleshooting, Network Administration, Administration, System Administration.
- Maintained Honey Import Logs and Honey Fees.
- Assisted with Trademark filing.
- Maintained spreadsheets of all labeling projects General knowledge of cGMP's Ensured regulatory compliance.
- Provided international technical assistance to 30,000+ corporate and individual accounts by handling daily heavy call volumes of tech support .
- Participated in the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Utilized Java, XML and MySQL backend.
- Created and ran SQL and HIVE queries to complete client requests.
MBA In Business Development
Technical Services Specialist Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position that allows to contribute computer experience, customer service skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
Skills : MAC + PC, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Provided technical support for Clonetics, Bender MedSystems, Cell & Media product groups Provided product training for sales staff Trade-show .
- Handled data entry, faxing documents and preparing packages.
- Improved timeliness of database and prepared monthly reports for production manager.
- Assisted Document Control department in special projects.
- Managed of multiple projects, duties and assignments.
- Served in a role of increasing responsibility overseeing technical services to 12 aggregate operations.