Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time leadership role in customer service, law enforcement, or administration with a company/ organization with opportunities for advancement and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Information Technology, Printers, Excel, Copy Machine, Customer Service.
- Performed job development, counseling, and assist users with battlefield signal support systems.
- Prepared complex reports while performing assistant managerial duties for office and section of more than 30 staff.
- Performed unit-level maintenance on authorized signal equipment and associated electronic devices.
- Briefed more than 50 U.S military soldiers and command at a time on signal equipment, along with operations and performance preventive methods.
- Diagnosed and resolved network problems on a daily basis.
- Multitasked by receiving up to 10 visitors and telephone calls at a time while working in the automation area of the office.
- Tracked tickets for troubleshooting, prepared appropriate correspondence using the office computer equipment.
- Provided support to more than 100 customers both military and civilian, who were reporting problems, training in utilizing networks, systems, hardware, and/or software.
- Established priorities for Customer Service Requests and ensured that they were tracked.
Sr. Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Headline : A professional Automotive Service Technician with the desire, Imowledge and skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in complete mechanical systems.
Skills : Data/Telecommunications, Forklift Operations And Warehousing/Shipping And Receiving.
- Coordinated maintenance to Communication Towers Structural integrity and achieving repairs to the Elevator/Lift system.
- Directed installation of customer's cabinets, telecommunication equipment upgrades, electrical provisioning, antenna cable, and communication cable routing.
- Maintained revise and update Land Mobile Radio (LMR) T1 Network infrastructure circuit files (DD FORM 1441, DEC 1997) and wire diagrams, reflecting commercial vender's identifiers, government interfaces circuit identifiers, Command Communications Service Designator (CCSD, TSO, TSR & SAM) and site demarcation.
- Maintained spreadsheets on Customer Radio Accountability, LMR Infrastructure Compatibility Mode, and Disposition of LMR Legacy Communication Equipment report change with 3 working days to management.
- Maintained 100% property accountability for all Government-owned property within my care.
- Assisted the branch chief by receiving, reviewing, preparing, and processing telecommunication and tower service and work orders.
- Coordinated installation, removal, and relocation of radio communication equipment.
- Analyzed, formulate, and developed a communication ring design for the RNEC Tower Video Security System.
Jr. Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain an Telecommunication Specialist position in a progressive office environment that would enhance and further develop skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Typing Speed 50 wpm.
- Coordinated the implementation of IT security programs across platforms.
- Established IT vulnerability reporting criteria.
- Identified the need for IT security changes based on new technologies or threats.
- Provided technical subject matter expertise to current and potential users so that Local Area Network/Wide Area Network and other Office of Information Technology systems and business operations have few major disruptions.
- Proposed new systems/networks/software for potential IT security risks.
- Resolved IT integration security issues.
- Advocated for funding of new contract requirements.
Telecommunication Specialist I Resume
Objective : responsible for providing direct technical Telecommunication Specialist support to the Financial Service Center and the Operations and Maintenance Division in the Department of Veterans Affairs. As the focal point for the organization, you will apply a broad technical knowledge of communications systems, engineering, planning and operations to assure the integration of the overall technical and management aspects of assigned communications projects.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provides technical guidance on issues with instructions on work sequence, procedures, methods, and deadlines.
- Analyzes, manages, performs work necessary to plan, design, develop, document, test, implement, integrate, maintain or modify inside/outside cable plant, voice/video communications, and systems in reference to the VA's Architecture Supervisory Controls over the Position.
- Develops management planning for the acquisition and installations of communications systems in accordance with standard criteria.
- Coordinates with IT Specialist team members to ensure that all telecommunications support issues are addressed and solutions provided.
- Performs various duties related to the application, integration, design, development, modification, and installation and maintenance of system-wide telecommunications systems.
- Maintains a daily attendance log and weekly schedule.
- Keeps management abreast of any attendance issues.
- Adjusts or modifies equipment to enhance equipment performance or to respond to customer requests.
Telecommunication Specialist II Resume
Headline : Responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials for managing all phases of training interventions.
Skills : DWDM, Dark Fiber.
- Responsible for Deep knowledge of the operation of telephone, radio, computer assisted dispatch and other communications equipment.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely in a well-modulated voice and to use good diction.
- In-depth ability to think and act quickly, calmly, and accurately in an emergency and under stress.
- Dispatches personnel and equipment to scene of emergency while maintaining radio contact, scan status charts and computer screen to determine units available.
- Broadcasts orders to police and other emergency units in vicinity to investigate complaints and relay instructions or questions from other units.
- Maintains verbal contact with caller for the purpose of updating in-progress calls and continually update responding units.
- Maintains log of all radio transmissions as to time, duration, and message.
- Performs follow-up on dispatches.
- Relays general information to the public and refer callers to proper offices.
Telecommunication Specialist III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated person looking to pursue a career path in security and/or customer service.Skilled with computer technology and have held leadership positions.
Skills : Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office.
- Compared AT&T records with factual data and fixed as needed.
- Worked extensively with EXCEL, NMA, and NVAM to correct data.
- Responsible for Complex translations writer for the LUCENT 5ESS Responsible for routing and charging of phone calls Programming of Voicemail, PBX/Centrex, and PBX/DID, DOD, PRI circuits for multiple customers including, University of Chicago, DaimlerChrysler, State Farm Ins, and multiple Bank industries.
- Programmed and tested of  and SLC 96 circuits.
- Worked with Hi-Cap/Transport testing to TITAN/OC3 level Programmed DID (Direct Inward Dial) DOD (direct Outward Dial) and PRI (Primary two-way Circuits) o match customers need.
- Programmed and handled the  translations, including 911 Entrado Database.
- Fixed troubles in areas such as Centrex/PBX, Voicemail, 911, routing and charging, Tandem carrier data, Specials/DID, Prime circuits, DSO-DS3 trunk failures and many other telecommunication troubles.
- Participated in the Up Speed project, which was to turn up UNI's and EVC's for the 4G technologies.
Asst. Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Objective : To gain employment with a company that supports professional and personal growth. really want to learn as much as and be a master at trade.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided technical assistance in all activities associated with the installation, troubleshooting, operation, and maintenance of all communications systems to include radio, telephone and automations systems.
- Responsible for Instrumental in establishment and maintenance of the LAN used to effectively manage critical Mission essential tasks during operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) V.
- Established and maintained Command Post Node for 1-10 Task Forces during Operation Iraqi Freedom V.
- Supported All Airborne Assets and Coordinated emergency refueling stops, coordinated Airspace approval with host nation air traffic controllers, for the most part coordinated all U.S Airborne Assets request to the host nation for approval for said asset.
- Re-established accountability for over 85 hand held radios, loaded the radios with the correct Frequencies, conducted testing of each radio, and distributed each one with accurate Accountability.
- Maintained all communication equipment at 100 percent operational readiness rate.
- Handled monthly COMSEC (Communication Security) change over for the Air Force South Air Operations Cell.
- Maintained 1.6 million dollars of equipment with zero losses over a fourteen month period.
Associate Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional Telecommunication Specialist position where can utilize knowledge and understanding of customer service and customer relations to provide better service to agents as well as the clients.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Telephone , training, software documentation.
- Tests circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools.
- Tests repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
- Routes and connects cables and lines to switches, switchboard equipment, and distributing frames, using wire-wrap guns or soldering irons to connect wires to terminals.
- Runs wires between components and to outside cable systems, connecting them to wires from telephone poles or underground cable accesses.
- Tests connections to ensure that power supplies are adequate and that communications links function.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis in order to ensure proper functioning.
- Repairs or replaces faulty equipment such as defective and damaged telephones, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
- Removes and remakes connections in order to change circuit layouts, following work orders or diagrams.
- Analyzes test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
Lead Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a career Telecommunication Specialist position where years of experience can be utilized in service operations, personnel management, strategic planning, retail, and quality assurance.
Skills : Customer Service, Telecommunications Specialist.
- Prepared and presented briefings and reports to high-level personnel within Army, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and other Department of Defense components.
- Received, evaluated, and processed all NETOPS and CND related inquires.
- Reviewed all NETOPS/CND type reports in order to assimilate and disseminate all relevant information to the Army Global NOSC customers in the most expeditious manner.
- Posted, updated, and maintained the AGNOSC NETCOP Portal.
- Provided advice, instructions, and technical assistance to the A2TOC Command Duty Officer, Theater NOSC's, Army units and DOD agencies in all NETOPS/CND related manners.
- Responsible for the actions necessary to secure and defend the Army's LandWarNet (LWN).
- Collects SITREP's, CCIR's, COMSPOT's, TCIR's, provides analysis and situational awareness on reportable issues.
- Created and provided approved information briefings on NETOPS/CND to VIPs on actions taken to protect the Army's portion of the Global Information Grid.
Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Summary : To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment that will provide with advancement opportunities for advancement in Telecommunication, Network Security, or Electronic Systems Technology.
Skills : Coaching, Sports Participation, Public Speaking.
- Provided overall configuration support and maintenance to all communication transmission systems for Tactical Communication at Andrews, AFB.
- Responsible for the design, deployment, and installment of the operation and maintenance of communication for multiple remote locations.
- Performed necessary software installation and modifications to ensure equipment maintains optimum operational capability.
- Installed and maintained wireless data links via satellite.
- Operated and maintained crypto equipment (KY-57, KY-58, KYK-13, KYK-15, and COI-18) As team leader ensured the readiness of personnel and equipment.
- Provided on-site training to team members oversees scheduled tasks and activities.
- Performed timely analysis, fault isolation, and troubleshooting of network and of systems problems.