Account Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain an administrative position in the Pocono area with potential for growth and advancement. Extensive knowledge of computers with good customer service skills and very well organized. Very pleasant and infectious personality with great attention to detail.
Skills : eClinicalWorks, iSalus, AdvancedMD, A2C, Otto, WebPT, TheraBill.
- Identified, analyzed and recommended credit solutions to diverse cardholders of varying socioeconomic status and professions.
- Evaluated customer complaints and resolved problems by balancing the needs of the customer with the protection of the company's revenue.
- Collected and processed electronic payments, skip traced and placed high volume of outbound calls.
- Answered and re-directed inbound calls in a call center environment.
- Investigated and prevented credit card fraud.
- Continually ensured compliance with existing and newly formed laws.
- Provided comprehensive customer service and coached new employees to help facilitate organizational goals and objectives.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing
Collection Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Personal Statement I am a caring, dedicated people person that is ready to tackle whatever job is put in front of me. I have worked with many different kinds of people and have learned to appreciate and deal with all of them. I get along well with others while also working efficiently on the tasks that are given to me. I am seeking a position where I can develop new skills and help with the success of the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CUBS, FACS, Skip-Tracing database, Tele-check, Customer Service etiquette, inventory entry level management skills.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Associate Of Arts In Business Fundamentals
Patient Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Remarkable ability to understand and carry out simple directions. Strong ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. In-depth ability to perform basic math. Strong ability to perform a variety of tasks often on short notice. Pro-found ability to handle a fast-paced, varied and busy work environment. Strong ability to work alone and to be self-motivated and organized. Proven ability to lift 50 pounds of load. Strong ability to work in a team.
Skills : Certified Targeted Selection Interviewer.
- Communicated with clients or brokers via phone or email to ensure the best service possible.
- Processed enrollments, terminations and changes for client groups.
- Audited benefit amounts and rates for self bill clients to ensure accurate posting of premium.
- Performed new group implementation and employee membership audits.
- Answered client or broker inquiries regarding life/disability benefit plan, invoicing, or service issues.
- Coordinated complaint resolution concerning billing or services rendered with appropriate department(s) to ensure client service satisfaction.
- Effectively and efficiently responded to client requests in a timely manner.
- Instrumental in researching the group life benefit amount for billing system migration project.
B.A. In Human Resources Management And Business Administration
Control Account Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly skilled at interacting with customers in a professional atmosphere. Outstanding communication and adaptability skills. I have the ability to use time management, logic, and perform mathematical calculations. I am great an interpreting policy and procedure.
Skills : Strong computer skills, leadership skills, as well as great customer service skills.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Record transactions accurately, and keep clients informed about transactions.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
Commercial Account Specialist Resume
Objective : My goal is to leverage a Marketing and Administrative support background into a position that enhances my communications, technical, marketing and content management expertise. I have over three years of combined marketing, Web content management, quality assurance, project/account management and administrative experience. My digital portfolio can be viewed at http://www.econceptualdesigns.com and my WordPress IA blog can be viewed at http://www.whatsnewinia.com.
Skills : Information Design And Graphic Illustration- Website.
- Implemented direct mail, digital and media campaigns.
- Served as a day to day client contact and digital lead.
- Oversaw email testing and delivered Web assets.
- Resolved technical issues and ensured Web assets went live.
- Pulled email metrics in the ESP tool as needed.
- Trafficked information between teams, securing approvals.
- Submitted job requests in Advantage and created workflows Proofread/edited copy and creative in ProofHQ.
Bachelor Of Science In Web Design And Interactive Media
Patient Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for an oportunity to do something different to help customers life easier. I am very organized and detail oriented, and this type of job will give the me the satisfaction and gratification that Im looking for. I am very creative, love organizing, cleaning, decorating among other things. Eventhough this type of experience is not reflected in my resume it will be something that will make life much better and enjoyable.
Skills : The Ability To Do My Job With Minimum Or No Supervision, Time Managemnet Skills, Organization Skills, Reliability, Team Worker And I Am Bilingual Spanish/English.
- Included but were not limited to assisting customers in resolving concerns and/or answering questions about their accounts and our policies maintaining a positive relationship between the customer and GE.
- Translated conversations for the Call Center, paperwork, and forms from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
- Trained new employees on all aspects of the job as well as provided supervision to assure high-quality customer service along with compliance of federal regulations and company policies.
- Traveled to Monterey Mexico as a Subject Matter Expert to assist in the opening of a new call center at that location.
- Led Cross-Sell team of 20 representatives that achieved sales increases exceeding 50% over previous six-month period.
- Participated in focus groups and round table discussions to develop strategies to implement new corporate policies and improve the departmental work environment.
- Customer Research Center Incorporated Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.
Bachelor In Business Administration
Payment Account Specialist Resume
Headline : Personable and responsible dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Oracle, CMS various programs.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of company policies regarding payments.
- Prevented company losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Organized weekly service reports for the management to track product success.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the company.
- Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via phone, mail, e-mail and fax.
- Served as the department's only bilingual Spanish/English customer service representative.
Vocational In Medical Billing And Coding
Merchant Account Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer service professional interested in a challenging career opportunity where I can make a positive impact and grow professionally. Excellent work ethic and proven history of efficient and accurate completion of goals and assigned tasks. Consistent top performer with expertise in customer focused prescription benefit administration including Medicare D.
Skills : Ability to work both independently and on a team Knowledge of FDCPA Guidelines Skip tracing Microsoft Office Proficient Experienced with AS400 and Mosaics systems.
- Oversaw supplier funded signing, brochure and non marketing projects intended for all stores nationwide.
- Processing and approving invoices and coop income for various projects that were in excess of 45 jobs simultaneously with some activity over 1 million dollars.
- Performing journal entries and maintaining company spreadsheets.
- Responsible for tracking jobs from inception to close.
- Assisting internal and external customers with questions and concerns within the accounts I serve.
- Perform monthly and year end closing reports, reconciliation's and analysis of 11 accounts.
- Responsible for 45 projects, reconciling in excess of 1 million dollars monthly activity per account.
- Created automated reconciliation process for multiple accounts within my department.
Customer Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Motivated customer service specialist with over  years experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment, excelling at customer satisfaction and retention. Pre and post-sales support specialist. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Strong communication skills, detail oriented, proficient with Microsoft Office, motivated and experience in customer service and sales. Able to work effectively in a team setting and independently. Experience in handling standard office equipment.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
- Maintained friendly and professional client interactions at all times.
- Recommended loan approvals and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
- Explained and documented for clients the types of services to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
- Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
- Compiled database of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Submitted loan applications to the underwriter for verification and recommendations.
High School Diploma
National Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Excellent communication skills as demonstrated through academic achievement and superior performance in a fast-paced occupation. Recognized for being a motivated team player. Enthusiastic self-starter and goal-driven achiever. Highly organized, reliable and prompt. Works well with others and keeps a positive attitude. Dedicated work ethic to achieve desired results. Ability to adapt in changing environments.
Skills : Accounts Payable/receivable, Proficient In Spreadsheet, And Word Processing Software, Administrative And Clerical Procedures And Systems, Loan Processing.
- Determined condition and value of assets, collaborated with third party agencies to restore property condition to preserve investor's interest in loan collateral.
- Responsible for efficient and timely processing in accounts payable/receivable.
- Investigated and resolved billing discrepancies.
- Researched delinquent fees due for property violations, homeowner's associations and taxes.
- Collateral tracking of settlement statements and evaluate for compliance with regulations.
- Served as liaison between clients and vendors to formulate appropriate solutions to meet customer needs and ensure the service level agreement with investors are met.
- Investigate issues that concern operations and deliver feedback to management.
Certificate Of Completion In Medical Insurance And Billing
Sales And Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Previously an Account Specialist in the building materials industry. Motivated and competitive individual looking to find a position that allows personal and professional growth. High capacity to learn and develop quickly. Searching in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Managed all IT related accounts in the IT Department with in Van Metre (Home developing firm), where I was involved heavily with vendors and the accounting department.
- Processed invoices for payment to vendors by checking invoices for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
- Created and maintained fixed asset reports for all Van Metre divisions on excel spreadsheets.
- Processed high volume of expense reports for the IT Department.
- Tracked purchase orders on excel to insure the accuracy and timeliness of orders.
- Prepared quarterly budget figures and year-end reports to monitor and maintain division's budgets.
- Ordered, changed, and cancelled voice/data/video services as required.
- Monitored usage, maintained voice/data/video for lease and service contracts.
Associates In Business Administration
Account Specialist Resume
Objective : Smart, polite and respectful Customer Service Representative with more than 5 years of experience providing quality assurance with streamlining procedures. Serving as a resource for senior and executive staff. Creating a cohesive and collaborative environment.
Skills : Customer service, graphics design, warehouse management,.
- Follow up on submitted claims, monitors unpaid claims and resubmits claims with appropriate corrections and documentation.
- Work denials and appeals Ensure billing targets for collections, gross, days in A/R and net collection ratios are met.
- Utilize ImageNow for workflow processes; review correspondence and rejections received from Third party Insurance carriers; post rejections and perform reconciliation.
- Respond to patient and Third party Insurance carriers, research and resolve complex claims and correct errors.
- Medical coding of Clinical and Anatomical Pathology reports.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality, adheres to all HIPAA and Federal Payor guidelines and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in California Medicare, MED-CAL and insurance billing rules and state regulations.