Assistant To The Executive Director Resume
Headline : Seeking a full-time, long term Administrative position within a successful, customer service oriented organization, thus utilizing outstanding administrative support and customer service skills.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service , Bookkeeping, Office Assistant, Detail Oriented, Notary Public, Computer , Office Equipment, Office Procedures, Real Estate.
- Provided support and assistance to the Executive Director and to other members of the department.
- Conducted research, perform technical and administrative duties, and assist in prioritizing and scheduling company assignments and meeting deadlines.
- Served as a liaison between management and residents, and other departments as well as companies and services.
- Participated in marketing activities, such as conducting tours of the facilities and participate in promotional events.
- Provided clerical support to the Resident Council and management team, managed guest room program, and provide reception relief as needed.
- Prepared written correspondence and reports and distribute them for the Executive Director.
- Scheduled and maintain the Executive Director's calendar and maintain files in an accessible and up-to-date manner.
Sr. Assistant To The Executive Director Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience using excellent written and verbal communication, outstanding organizational and problem solving skills to provide extraordinary customer service and proficiently manage an Executive Office.
Skills : Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows And Macintosh.
- Begain as a visitor services assistant and was promoted to the Assistant to the Executive Director.
- Assisted the Executive Director and the Operations Manager with the day to day operations of the museum.
- Acted as the liaison between the Board of Directors/Board committees and the ED.
- Started the Membership Benefit Program.
- Assisted the education department with planning of events and talks.
- Acted as the chief marketer for all media publications including handling our social media.
- Created flyers, press releases, and contact businesses, wineries, and breweries for donations for events and talks.
Jr. Assistant To The Executive Director Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and success driven associate with over 7 years of experience successfully providing phenomenal administrative support to City of Seattle Executive level professionals; over 7 years of experience using exceptional judgment to effectively facilitate a wide range of projects containing extremely complex, highly sensitive and confidential materials of City Government Officials and Executives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Writing, Creative Writing, Editing, Indesign, Photoshop.
- Supported the Seattle Ethics and Elections Commission's Office in administering a variety of administrative duties, including general office support and reception, document tracking and reporting and staffing.
- Answered a high volume of calls for the Executive Director and Executive Office's main line, manage voice mail messages, respond to inquiries, sort mail, update directories and assist drop-in visitors.
- Oversaw the department's main calendar, which involves coordinating activities and scheduling appointments for various staff members.
- Reviewed and distributed monthly invoices, departmental transmittal vouchers and employee reimbursement requests.
- Collaborated with department staff in the processing of public disclosure requests and public records requests.
- Coordinated the yearly Statement of Financial Interest form collection process, which involves director interaction with each department and eligible Boards and Commissions.
- Provided assistance to the Executive Director and other members of the department with activities and projects (i.e., PowerPoint presentations, hand-outs, etc.).
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant To The Executive Director III Resume
Objective : Formulates and develops effective training and public relations programs and oversees fundraising endeavors to achieve annual budget. Leads the daily operations of outreach, development, technology and training staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MailChimp, ConstantContact.
- Coordinated special events, including but not limited to, walkathons, baseball games, banquets, and golf tournaments.
- Documented funds received with a database designed.
- Ordered and received merchandise.
- Interviewed volunteers to determine best utilization of their abilities.
- Organized and took minutes at staff and board meetings.
- Organized and executed Board retreats.
- Input and maintained database of donors and volunteers.
Master Of Business Administration
Assistant To The Executive Director I Resume
Headline : Professional, hard-working, friendly and goal-oriented community assistant. Passionate about customer relations and service, Strive to be an important factor in American Campus' future success.
Skills : Theatre Arts, Personal Assistance, Graphic Design, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Directed, coordinated and management of special events.
- Scheduled and coordinating council functions, fundraisers, meetings and appointments, as well as set-up and break down of functions.
- Worked with designers, sound technicians, stage hands and facility managers on theatrical and performance events.
- Organized and cleaned. Public relations and community outreach.
- Knowledged of Arts Council programs and services.
- Used of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Designed and printed brochures, fliers and programs for special events.
Associate/Assistant To The Executive Director Resume
Summary : Customer trends Business plans Project Management Proposal Writing Competitor Analysis Managing business projects Proposal RFP Marketing Sales B2B. Researches and develops new opportunities for training and outreach.
Skills : Management, Business Development, Marketing Research, Administrative Support, Payroll, B2B, Email Campagin.
- Worked closely with Executive Director, responsible for managing the Jazz Gram Hotline, balanced the Account ledger.
- Managed all aspects of payroll administration and handled a substantial amount of cash during Jazz Events and maintained variety of records and reports by reviewing, entering, or adjusting information.
- Managed the membership database; printing mailing labels for newsletters and other Publications for the organization and mailed renewal notices, designed jazz brochures for concerts and membership recruitment.
- Created marketing reports for the Board of Directors on membership numbers and trends.
- Responsible for the development, implementation of an public relations campaigns that generated media exposure and increased Membership by 35% in one month.
- Established strong relations with the media and distributed press releases to via media.
- Responsible for providing information to the Board, Board Committees, in the creation of policies, programs, and strategic direction for the Institute.
Assistant To The Executive Director/Representative Resume
Headline : A clear and effective communicator, with proven presentation and effective writing skills. Comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization, their clients, and the public. Strong concern for quality and customer satisfaction. Highly organized and attentive to detail, with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals.
Skills : Graphic Artist, Customer Service, Management.
- Administratived Assistant Contract Assignments Multi-task to provide executive-level administrative support to the Executive Director with demonstrated ability to improve procedures and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversaw office support staff. Develop presentations for on-site and off-site meetings.
- Organized travel arrangements, agendas, itineraries and speaking engagements for the Executive Director.
- Provided staff assistance and confidential administrative support to the Executive Director and staff Maintain personnel and confidential files.
- Maintained calendar schedules and arrange conferences and meetings.
- Composed correspondence, reports, memos, agendas, assemble materials and take and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Researched and compiled administrative reports and documents.
Assistant To The Executive Director/Manager Resume
Headline : To procure an entry level position with opportunity for advancement by utilizing organizational and managerial skills, and customer service experience; to further assist in the marketing of the organization's image by employing broad background in graphic design, print media, garment trends/decorating, and advertising specialties.
Skills : Strong Administrative, Leadership .
- Managed the administrative operations of the Executive's Office; independently performing advanced and confidential high-level administrative duties requiring broad experience, skill, and comprehensive knowledge of State Tax Commission.
- Received and managed incoming and outgoing communications.
- Coordinated, developed and ensured continuity, accuracy, and timeliness of correspondence also suspense items, inquiries, memoranda, reports, and other information issued by the Executive's Office, for approval of endorsements and responses.
- Conducted internet research, seeking fact-finding materials conducive to the company's policies, practices, concepts, and techniques related to tax legislative laws.
- Developed and managed respective schedules, itineraries, agenda, notices, recording meeting notes/minutes and resolutions for Executive's meetings, e-mails, appointments, complex calendars.
- Responsible for providing background and briefing materials for Director's speaking engagements and meetings.
- Provided interface for Executive and Board Members on IT issues, including computer needs, emails, voicemails, BlackBerry, and other related technology and equipment.
Assistant To The Executive Director/Consultant Resume
Headline : Leads the CAC staff by conducting weekly meetings, facilitating team building and one-on-one meetings. Investigated and compiled funding source data and initiated contact with funding sources.
Skills : Photography, Fundraising, Account Management, Public Relations.
- Directed the television, radio and newspaper publicity campaigns for the Council's Outreach Academic Program.
- Oversaw volunteer staff of over seventy professionals and managed the logistics and reservation of the site facility for the Council outreach program.
- Composed correspondence to outside vendors and corporations, assisted in the research and preparation of funding proposals.
- Wrote and edited documents and correspondence.
- Evaluated proposals, and negotiated performance contracts for the Annual Banquets, negotiating price and terms and conditions, and managed the logistics for the events.
- Scheduled and coordinated meetings and conferences.
- Conjoined monthly meetings; reporting regional financials, budget analysis and reconciliation including, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Assistant To The Executive Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office skills including- computer knowledge, organizational abilities, and database program use.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Access for Windows, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Creative Suite; Power Point.
- Assistanted to the Executive Director-Managed Executive Director calendar, communications, contracts, presentations, projects and travel.
- Assistanted to the Board Chair and Board of Directors including managing the calendar, communications, committees, presentations, projects, logistics and travel.
- Managed internal and external communications for the Board Chair and Executive Committee including crafting professional letters, documents, and presentations.
- Developed a strong rapport with current Board, incoming and outgoing Board member physicians.
- Conference & Event Planner for annual events, conferences, tradeshows and fundraisers.
- Planned, coordinated and managed the annual educational conference, annual golf tournament, annual Board meeting and retreat for member physicians.
- Created conference materials including flyers, brochures, letters, documents and website site.
- Managed program staff of five including scheduling, communications, logistics, reporting, training, travel planning and Board presentations.