Case Manager RN Resume
Summary : To obtain a Registered Nurse position that will give knowledge and skills to enhance nursing career.
Skills : Handling case, Management.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations and nursing diagnoses.
- Provided on-call care at all times of day and night.
- Ensured efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens.
- Provided all daily living tasks to enhance quality of life for elderly patients.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's.
- Provided case management of all hospice services in planning care to meet physical, emotional, spiritual, bereavement and other patient/family needs.
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Sr. Case Manager RN Resume
Summary : Worked in a hospital setting both inpatient and outpatients for over 30 yrs. Would bring a vast amount of knowledge and hands on experience to any Job apply to. Certified in GI ACLS.
Skills : Management, Case management.
- Responsible for a diverse case load of 20-40 members with multiple diagnoses and involved plans of treatment.
- Assessed within the home and providing skilled care as needed per members medical condition.
- Maintained mbrs optimal independence within their home.
- Established plan of care and responsible for the overall member's care of medication, transportation, medical appointments, and physician notification of changes in condition.
- Assessed physical/mental/functional ability of each mbr.
- Responsible for Care coordination, utilization review, and discharge planning on medical/oncology unit.
- Performed adult transition assessments on each patient.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Jr. Case Manager RN Resume
Objective : Objective Nursing has been a part of life now for 32years. Have been especially grateful for the opportunities to work in varies fields of nursing.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership.
- Pronounced death of patients in home.
- Took after hours call to assist with symptom management and care of patients with urgent needs.
- Coordinated care of patient with families, medical director, MSW, Chaplain and CNAs.
- Taught families and patients symptom management and signs and symptoms to expect with the dying process.
- Supervised LVNs and CNAs in patient care.
- Frequently updated comprehensive plans of care to meet patient's ongoing needs.
- Managed family needs by referring to social worker and helping family members accept and cope with the client's illness.
Case Manager RN I Resume
Objective : Professional experience as a Registered Nurse, strategic leadership, strong organizational skills, and passion for people to reinforce the healthcare facility's operations and provide the highest quality of care to patients.
Skills : Suturing, EKG Interpretation, PICC Insertion, Fingernail Extraction With Local Anesthesia, I&D.
- Managed a team of professionals with the goal of first class treatment for pt's with less than six months to live.
- Developed a plan of care keeping peace, comfort, and dignity in mind.
- Communicated with physician to change POC when necessary.
- Monitored effects of and changed medications as needed.
- Assessed and documented pt decline on a weekly basis.
- Reported pt eligibility to IDT members every two weeks and as needed.
- Helped pt and families deal with disease process to Maintain peace, comfort, and dignity.
ADN In Nursing
Case Manager RN/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain employment with an organization in which the nurse receives support in areas of patient care and career growth with the priority to provide the utmost in patient care thereby strengthening the reputation of both the company and the employee.
Skills : Basic computer , nursing guidance for staff nurses, team player,.
- Followed up with physician orders for care in home according to disease process and coordinate other disciplines needed with care.
- Responsible for admissions, patient assessment, drawing blood, and reporting lab work to MD.
- Gave IV antibiotics and IV fluids, did wound care, and followed Medicare rules and regulations.
- Worked daily with ET Nurse Consultant.
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of services for homebound clients.
- Managed multiple discipline care to include social service and therapy needs.
- Responsible for assessing client and troubleshooting any problems.
Master Of Science In Nursing
Asst. Case Manager RN Resume
Objective : Professional nursing experience and contributions in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings have focused on acute and chronic care, with ongoing education and development.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Performed assessments of new home care clients discharged from hospital.
- Referred all therapies including social work and hospice as appropriate.
- Provided coordination of care within all disciplines.
- Communicated with physician on necessary plan of care.
- Followed Medicare guidelines on all documentation.
- Initiated insurance requests and authorization.
- Reviewed nursing documentation to correct errors.
Associate Case Manager RN Resume
Objective : To provide leadership in the evaluation, development, implementation, education, and teaching using the nursing process.
Skills : Med Administration, Catheters, Dressing/wound Care, Vitals, CPR Certified, Tube Feedings.
- Managed and provided care for home care patients Discharge/ Admissions of home care patients Assessments of patients.
- Administered medications and treatments Enter physicians orders Experience in Tube feedings, catheters, and PICC/IV lines.
- Communicated with physicians, specialists and families.
- Kept patients in their home environments rather readmissions to the hospitals.
- Used Experience in Tube feedings, catheters, and PICC/IV lines.
- Coordinated all aspects of the patient's home care, interacting with other disciplines as needed.
- Provided professional care to the patient.
Associates In Nursing
Case Manager RN II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as utilization review nurse and/or case manager/care coordinator in acute care center, ambulatory care center, hospice care, or via telecommute.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Management.
- Trained new nursing hires.
- Helped the families come to terms with the eventual loss of their loved one.
- Communicated with physicians and other healthcare providers for continuity of care.
- Responsible for reporting actual disease process being monitored as well as any changes or new problems requiring medical attention.
- Provided education to client, family, and/or caregiver on disease process and/or medicine to promote and/or improve health wellness.
- Supervised LPNs and personal care workers to ensure adequate care is given to each client.
- Provided education on disease process and care to LPN's and Home Health Aide to promote proper care of homebound patient.
Master Of Science In Nursing
Case Manager RN/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self-confident nursing professional offering exceptional planning, prioritizing and goal-setting abilities to achieve the best patient outcome.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Critical thinking, Preparing reports, Case Management software and UM software.
- Determined patient needs accordingly and facilitate communication amongst other clinicians providing care.
- Assessed their conditions and requirements along with the purpose of developing care plans customized to meet the specific personal needs of patients.
- Utilized nursing skills to aid, monitor, evaluate, instruct and document goals and outcomes of patient needs.
- Collaborated with Team Leader and Health services Manager for data collection.
- Reported and Quality Improvement initiatives on clinical programs, including evaluating ongoing effectiveness and improvement opportunities.
- Discussed with patient and family nature of diagnosis and treatment consistent with the physicians plan of care.
- Managed the care of the needs of the palliative patient and family during the end of life.
A.A.S. In Applied Science
Case Manager RN Resume
Proven abilities in coordinating small- and large-scale projects, and various field data collection methods. Thorough understanding of environmental regulations with demonstrated capabilities overseeing projects to ensure quality, safety, and efficiency.
Skills : Critical thinking, Management, Leadership
- Managed staff consisting of a registered nurse, nursing assistants, and a community service representative.
- Responsible for patient admissions with ICD-9CM coding.
- Coordinated support staff to satisfy patient/family needs.
- Established, implemented, and reassessed patient/family plan of care.
- Educated patient, family, and friends on hospice philosophy.
- Communicated and collaborated with interdisciplinary team on patient/family status and goals.
- Met with long term care facilities, assisted living facilities and independent care facilities to initiate and coordinate hospice services.
Associate Of Science In Nursing