Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Athletic trainer for dancers, athletes and general population. Experience includes working in dance medicine and entertainment settings, physical therapy clinics and large-scale corporate setting.
Skills : Pilates, Athletic Training, Exercise Prescription, Orthopedic Assessment, Personable, Marketing, Sales, Private Pilates, Group Pilates.
- Assessment of injury, work site ergonomics, body mechanics, choreography and costume wear.
- Development and implementation of role-specific programs to assist with injury prevention for various demographics within the company.
- Develop and instruct multiple Pilates-based conditioning programs for both group and individual entertainment performers.
- Partner with Disneyland Resort Entertainment and Safety teams to review trends and implement new injury prevention strategies.
- Collaboration with colleagues in the development of movement analysis screens for dance and character populations.
- Serve as lead role in the planning and implementation of a Dance Medicine and Pilates education and proficiency program for Disneyland Resort athletic training staff.
- Used creative techniques for Team Building, and our entire organization would participate in many local events to help raise money for various causes.
Sr. Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Experience teaching CPR and First Aid courses. Experience with public speaking and teaching large and small groups Course and Book Content Reviewer, Consultant for Human Kinetics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lawson.
- Work collaboratively within a team of sports medicine professionals reporting to orthopedic and sports medicine physicians.
- Developed and implemented injury rehabilitation protocols by analyzing job functions and demands, effectively reducing re-injury rates.
- Perform functional evaluations on Marine Corps Recruits who have sustained various over-use, and traumatic orthopedic injuries.
- Developed and implement rehabilitation, and corrective exercise programs based on functional evaluations.
- Developed post-rehabilitation re-conditioning programs to prepare patients to return to full activity as a Marine Corps Recruits.
- Supervise rehabilitation programs of post-surgical orthopedic procedures, while maintaining an open line of communication with the orthopedic surgeon throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Created, and maintain patient records using the Navy Medicine electronic medical records system.
- Managed the standard operating procedures manual for clinic operations and for rehabilitation protocols.
M.A. In Athletic Training
Jr. Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a private outpatient therapy setting and provide a comprehensive treatment approach to patients seeking pain relief, post surgical rehab and performance enhancement.
Skills : Lower Extremity, Selective Functional Movement Assessment, Positional Release Therapy.
- Implementation of policies and procedures based on contractual agreement with school system.
- Management of medical supplies, budget planning, and inventory.
- Provide goal oriented rehabilitation for high school sporting injuries.
- Collaboration with student athlete, parent, coach, athletic director, administrators, school nurse, and physician on treatment plan and goals for the injured player.
- Develop injury prevention strategies for athletes by assessing problem areas, faulty biomechanics and movement patterns through establishing exercise prescription based on individual needs.
- Obtained 100% satisfaction rating from Coaches performance surveys yearly.
- Observation of a variety of orthopedic surgical cases for student athletes which include MCL repair, ACL reconstruction both autograft and allograft.
Associates Of Science
Certified Athletic Trainer III Resume
Summary : Recognized athletic trainer in the community known to provide exceptional care and knowledge to athletes.
Skills : Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Anatomy And Physiology, Leadership Skills, Corrective exercise, Plyometric training, Injury rehabilitation.
- Organize and manage treatment programs and meetings between physical therapists, athletes, and other medical professionals.
- Maintains positive management by setting and communicating high, consistent expectations for learning and achievement of desired results.
- Organizes and/or laboratory in a manner, which is conducive to learning and proper exercise.
- Promotes and supports athletic participation in exercise and competitive activities.
- Follows Supervisor's procedures as applicable.
- Promotes and maintains a safe environment as defined by district policies and procedures.
- Adapts exercise activities to meet the competency level of each Athlete.
Masters Of Science
Certified Athletic Trainer II Resume
Summary : Provider Experience teaching CPR and First Aid courses Experience with public speaking and teaching large and small groups Course and Book Content Reviewer, Consultant for Human Kinetics.
Skills : Blood Pressure Testing, Biometric Girth Measurements.
- Evaluated and treated athletic injuries in clinic and high school settings.
- Collaborated with Business Health and local police chiefs in developing and implementing police fitness testing of new recruits.
- Developed and implemented an adult fitness assessment/home exercise program (Get n Fit).
- Developed and taught a senior exercise class (Rusty Hinges).
- Attended and handled athletic injuries at football, wrestling, basketball and soccer games.
- Implemented computerized concussion testing for athletes in high impact sports.
- Used Lange skinfold caliper to check body fat in wrestlers and adults in fItness assessment program.
- Developed fitness assessment programs, police fitness testing, and a senior exercise class.
Certified Athletic Trainer I Resume
Headline : Athletic Trainer performs the full range of clinical training functions, which involves the planning, organization, and delivery of daily athletic training services to students involved in athletics.
Skills : Outpatient orthopedics, Sports medicine, injury prevention, Customer experience.
- Cover other schools and university events (games, camps, practices) as needed.
- Practice and use of CPR, First Aid, AED, spine boarding techniques, supplemental oxygen techniques, and Winnebago start up and shut down.
- Daily use of proper taping, wrapping, and brace techniques for preventative, intervention, and rehabilitation measures.
- Daily injury and rehabilitation reports along with athletes' medical paperwork onto SportsWare files.
- Implemented written hospital protocols for all sporting events assigned.
- Attended concussion and shoulder conferences.
- Certified athletic trainer for collegiate level summer baseball league.
- Responsible for pregame set-up for both home away teams.
Master's Of Health Sciences
Registered/Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : As an athletic trainer assisted in mastering time management while allowing to connect with each of student-athletes on a personal level.
Skills : Treatment Of Post-operative, Acute And Chronic Orthopedic.
- Treatment of post-operative, acute,and chronic orthopedic patients.
- Contracted out to local colleges and high schools to cover interscholastic athletic events and practices.
- Established and maintained policies and procedures for AOA and HIPPA.
- Established and maintained disaster plan administration in clinical and institutional settings.
- Skills Used Create and instruct patients on a home exercise program.
- Assisted and supervised student physical therapy and athletic trainers.
- Patient scheduling and reported patient's progress in a way that would maximize reimbursement of care from insurance companies.
- Instructed water aerobics classes that focused on flexibility and strengthening.
MA In Exercise
Licensed/Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Certified Athletic Trainer offering five years experience working with high school student-athletes. Possesses a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Dedicated to being a team player and superb communicator while building strong working relationships within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Healthcare, Worked medical for Special Olympics.
- Evaluated, treated and rehabilitated orthopeadic injuries sustained by athletes.
- Documented injuries and organized pre-participation paperwork using Microsoft Office.
- Collaborated among other healthcare professionals, coaches and parents to provide care for athletes via phone, e-mail and in-person.
- Skills Used Customer service skills including communication with patients, parents, coaches and physicians by answering questions and concerns.
- Able to provide care to multiple patients at one time.
- Worked effectively as a team member as well as independently.
- Efficient and organized with excellent planning and follow-through skills.
Certified Athletic Trainer/Insructor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position which effectively utilizes recognition, assessment, prevention and rehabilitation skills as a Certified Athletic Trainer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sports Editor.
- Managed over 300 athletes at Brewton Parker College.
- Evaluated and implemented recommendations for medical care for injuries, illness, and/or conditions.
- Assessed and cared for athletic injuries using sports therapy techniques.
- Provided for the preventive and rehabilitative taping and support of ankles, knees, elbows, wrists, muscle groups, and other joints as needed.
- Implemented injury prevention and sport specific training programs.
- Maintained equipment, facilities and supplies used in the sports program.
- Responsible for the prevention, evaluation, treatment, management and rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
BS In Sports
Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Athletic Trainer is responsible for supporting coaches and student athletes with first aid, injury prevention, injury evaluation, rehabilitation, educational workshops and more.
Skills : EMRs, Microsoft Office, ImPact Concussion Testing.
- Daily injury evaluations, treatments, and management for student-athletes.
- Concussion management using SCAT3 and Return to Play protocols.
- Documentation of injuries and injury management.
- Communicating with parents regarding their injured student-athlete.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an inventory of medical supplies.
- Evaluate and treat acute wounds: Apply gauze, bandages, and Steri-strips when applicable.
- Dispose of supplies properly using biohazard bags Provide water, Gatorade, and ice for both home and visitor sidelines for home events.
- Properly clean and store equipment for future use.