Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : A challenging position within a dynamic environment, utilizing abilities developed through my experience and education in the areas of communications and customer service, with the opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Management, Written Communication, Presentation Skills, Training & Development, Policy Development.
- Develop and improve the operations and internal workflows needed to support a blended print and digital advertising and sponsorship business.
- Standardize insertion, order confirmation and billing procedures; manage custom projects and customer-focused proposals.
- Interface closely with in house and third party sales teams, billing and both print and digital production groups to ensure correct and timely insertion, fulfillment and billing.
- Develop a product and marketing strategy and tools required to enable clients to further monetize the sponsored webinar and lead generation programs.
- Build the overall strategy for utilizing the right market tactics, technology solutions and pricing programs in a combined and integrated marketing manner, and manages multi-touch campaigns.
- Act as program manager for special or pilot advertising products from show dallies, regional or special topic supplements, integrated advertising programs and lead generation products.
- Manage the rules, process, technology, and communication for all advertising products with special attention to digital and lead generation products.
- Oversee the webinar production calendar and production processes.
Jr. Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : Success-driven professional with a background in health promotion, health communication and program/project management. Passionate about health education and disease prevention through program development, implementation and dissemination. Experience applying social marketing and health communication principles to develop key messages for print and digital communication products. Able to develop creative ideas and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assisted in strategic planning, partnership development, materials development and the promotion and evaluation of health communication and social marketing campaigns for federal government clients.
- Applied social marketing and health communication principles and theories to develop key messages for communication products.
- Collaborated with a team of health communication professionals to produce content for print and digital marketing materials for national public health campaigns that targeted diverse audiences, including teens, young adults, African-Americans, women and gay and bisexual men.
- Coordinated a stakeholder panel of community members and environmental health professionals to gather input and feedback on communication materials and products targeting public health assessors.
- Managed and served as the lead content writer and editor for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Act Against AIDS quarterly e-newsletter.
- Consulted with clients, project directors and campaign leads to ensure content accuracy.
- Translated complex health information into plain language for print and the Web.
MS In Health Science
Sr. Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : Communication Specialist is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of the company's communications strategy. The Communication Specialist will be responsible for professional communication skills and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Set up field communications equipment for field operations.
- Maintain and repair field communication equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Breakdown, pack and load up all field communication equipment for transport back to base at the end of field operations.
- Monitor and process all incoming messages of classifications from non-secure to encrypted top secret.
- Create and send all outgoing messages of classifications from non-secure to encrypted top-secret messages that are sent to bases and/or naval ships all over the world.
- Brief morning reporting officer and any incoming or outgoing messages that need attention and discuss a course of action.
- Supervisor and tracked training for over 600 Marines in rifle range qualifications, physical fitness tests and swim qualification testing.
Communication Specialist III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in creating strong, compelling messages in a variety of media and training others to do the same. Deep understanding of urban and international affairs, public policy and intercultural communication.
Skills : Customer Service, Excel And Powerpoint, Data Entry.
- Develop media and market materials to enhance the awareness in OPUS of AT&T business lines.
- Assisting with the analysis and evaluation of communication practices and procedures to determine effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Sold all products and services included DirecTV, DSL Internet, home phone and wireless mobile services as well as Business Solutions.
- Developing products to disseminate and explain organization functionality to the public.
- Ability to communicate orally in order to develop and present media and marketing materials designed to advance the corporate identity of the organization.
- Ability to communicate in writing in order to develop and present media and marketing materials designed to advance the corporate identity of the organization.
- Maintain records on all administrative telephone and data transmission line requests.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
Communication Specialist II Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Communication Specialist with a solid history of achievement in maintaining, troubleshooting signal support equipment and terminal devices. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include maintaining electrical devices, and goal oriented to work under pressure.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Desktop.
- Operated and installed radios, wires, cables, and data distribution Maintain electronic devices Climb communication towers to install, replace, or repair antennas or auxiliary equipment used to transmit and receive radio waves.
- Perform maintenance or repair work on existing tower equipment, using hand or power tools.
- Inspect completed work to ensure all hardware is tight, antennas are level, hangers are properly fastened, proper support is in place, or adequate weather proofing has been installed.
- Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic reception equipment or accessories.
- Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
Communication Specialist I Resume
Summary : Three years plus, of experience in maintenance, customer service, collections, inbound/outbound calling. Excellent working knowledge using PC systems; Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, WordPerfect, Microsoft Works, Accurint, Fast Data, Innovus and System 2, Excel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fire Safety.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
- Calmed upset/angry customers researched and rapidly solved problems and rebuilt client trust to prevent the loss of key accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy in the Vista employee roster, also the frequently called extensions and locations.
- Create and distribute the on-call schedule for the entire medical staff for incoming and outgoing doctors.
- Coordinated the emergency recall directory for the entire hospital every six months, verify and proofread all outgoing data faxed daily to the nurse's stations and office personnel.
- Utilized excellent interpersonal skills which allow me to interact professionally and communicate clearly with hospital staff as well as consumers.
- Answer multiple phone lines as the initial communicator for all incoming calls.
- Listened to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
Asst. Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Communication Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Healthcare Writer, Event Planning, Project Management, Program Management, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Publishing.
- Create and design brand marketing materials, website content, presentation abstracts, podium presentations, clinical posters, academic manuscripts, and professional documents.
- Develop communication strategies and tools for program and project launch through collaboration with internal colleagues and stakeholders to develop message(s) for targeted groups.
- Create and edit compelling and convincing content for brochures, posters, newsletters, websites, PowerPoint presentations, video/audio scripts, and email communications.
- Experience with web graphics and web multimedia techniques and social media campaigns.
- Assess environments to develop and deliver strategic communication plans for the launch of new programs.
- Write and develop collateral materials including press kits, award nominations, event briefs, trade displays, and annual reports.
- Conduct research for evidence-based practice article submissions.
Master Of Arts
Marketing/Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : An ambitious and focused individual able to use my own initiative to manage on working in a busy office environment. Seeking for suitable administration assistant position with a company that offers a friendly and supportive environment and excellent professional development opportunities.
Skills : Legal Research, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Public Speaking.
- Served as the technical resource for AARP clients and vendors by gathering, compiling, analyzing and documenting member communications data regarding the use of the Right Now and CVent systems.
- Diagnosed opportunities for change to maximize efficiency and value of the database to call center end-users.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to AARP clients and vendors.
- Collaborated with AARP State Offices event planning by training state office staff on appropriate use of the CVENT event management software.
- Creating a more user friendly environment for the end-user Developed curriculum with training specialist to promote knowledge and understanding of issues affecting AARP members.
- Creating contact center scripts for accurate contact center agents call handling.
- Conduct customer service representative training sessions and updated talking points and briefing resource materials on AARP policies, strategies, business processes, Ciboodle system, and events.
Lead Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that maximizes skills obtained in the healthcare, government, and other corporate environments. Looking an energetic and experienced employee with a broad background including communications, content management, public relations, training, marketing, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Customer Service.
- Maintain all types of electronic devices at all port authority facilities, all airports, all port locations, bus terminals, all path train communications, all bridges and tunnels and all communications for all the port authority police.
- Installation of multiple IP cameras, which included inferred, PID, and license plate reader cameras.
- Maintenance and upgrades of all Path train communications, which included all 2 way radios and track signals.
- Installation of power and network devices such as routers and switches and configuration.
- Commissioning and turn up of remote monitoring and customer training.
- Installation and preventive maintenance on all snow vehicles for all airports and tunnels.
- Troubleshooting of all types of electronics, such as monitors, computers, radios, switches, cameras and electronic door locks, including capacitors, diodes, resistors, and power supplies.
Internal Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : Completed 15 years of active duty service with positions as an operations supervisor, training supervisor, budget consultant, quality and control analyst, driver, and physical security manager. Outstanding worker who achieves above the standards.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sales, Customer Service, Medical Records, Medical Records, Medical Terminology, Data Entry, Government Relations, Management Experience, Social Networking, Onenote, Onenote, Communications.
- Technical support given for damaged or troubled equipment, maintained personnel records; ensures proper time and attendance, labor and production, etc.
- Controlled supplies, ordering as appropriate to meet needs of all personnel, receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, directing them to appropriate person or area providing proper assistance.
- Quota of 50 sales per month mandatory, and some customer service given due to extra experience within call center.
- Travel arrangements when needed to fill in other store/kiosk locations, responsible for record keeping of existing and potential customers for customer satisfaction.
- Distributed incoming, outgoing and district mail by sorting mail.
- Responsible for maintaining records of mail being issued.
- Responsible for oral written communications letters and flyers to potential, and already existing customers for new promotions and offers.
Telecommunication Specialist Resume
Headline : Responsible for Promoting products and services through public relations initiative Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
Skills : Specialties: Relationship Building, Corporate Communications,.
- Wrote, edited and designed documents for AFOSR use, including press releases, brochures and other materials as needed.
- Created original graphic designs for a variety of publications ranging from marketing materials to strategic plans.
- Created/edited copy for marketing, public affairs and web materials.
- Marked copy to indicate errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling using standard printer's marks.
- Read corrected copies or proofs to ensure all corrections have been made.
- Compared information or figures on one record against the same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- Consulted reference books (AP Stylebook) to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- Assisted in developing/editing designs, concepts, and sample layouts for marketing, public affairs, conference, and web materials.
Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : An exciting and challenging career that capitalizes on skills in language and communication, law, teaching, marketing, customer servers and events coordination .
Skills : Legal Research Microsoft Office Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Powerpoint Public Speaking.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions, Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Prepare agendas and conduct health and legal research .