Consumer Relations Representative Resume
Headline : Community Relations Representative with two years and six months of experience in supporting elderly with intellectual and physical disabilities. Accomplished in providing self care needs as well as planning and going out to community activities.
Skills : Customer Service, SAP, AS400, Microsoft Office, Answering Phones.
- Managed telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes and communicates changes to appropriate personnel/departments.
- Answered customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Communicated with sales representatives, buyers, regional managers, and distribution centers as necessary.
- Answered consumer phone calls and emails and assist them with resolving defective product inquiries and product knowledge questions.
- Issue our Corporate Exchange Information and Retailer Defective Allowance information to consumers via email.
- Processed daily paperwork from opened packages and input information into AS400.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Consumer Relations Representative Resume
Summary : A detail oriented and dependable customer service professional with a strong background in records management, collections, office management, training/development, and call centers. Organizes information efficiently to provide excellent services and to achieve consistent result in problem solving important issues.
Skills : Business Relations Specialist, Customer Service.
- Worked directly in the consumer relations department receiving calls/emails from customers, stores, associates, and individuals attempting to contact either parent company or subsidiaries.
- Listened to customer concerns and handled appropriately.
- Advised with customer concerns to accurately document information in the case file.
- Forwarded customer information to appropriate parties and followed up on issues to resolve problems.
- Keyed information into the system to verify the presence of allergenic ingredients and other product information.
- Provided prompt and courteous service to customers/stores who call regarding their various check situations.
- Document customers' files on our in-house collections system.
- Collected check payments for customers calling in to pay for returned checks and typed up receipts.
Jr. Consumer Relations Representative Resume
Summary : Challenging Consumer Relations Representative within professional environment, providing opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center, Assembly.
- Answered incoming calls from the customers and dealers.
- Scheduled appointments for customers at desired locations.
- Setting up files for complaints, customer concerns, and damage claims.
- Filing closed files away for future references.
- Provided tire information to the customers when inquired.
- Corresponded with customers and deals through email.
- Assisted customers under our tire warranty and providing them with a new replacement price for their tires.
Consumer Relations Representative III Resume
Headline : To obtain a Consumer Relations Representative position that will provide challenging duties and responsibilities with opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
Skills : General Office, Team Player, Quickbooks, Fast Learner, Type 60 Wpm.
- Communicated with consumers to help solve problems with products they had purchased from Salton/Toastmaster.
- Managed warranty reports for external service centers across the United States and in Canada.
- Promoted to consumers new products the company had to offer.
- Educated consumers on new advances the company was made with the new products.
- Issue the most up to date catalogs and user guides to consumers.
- Processed credits to consumers either via credit card or check.
- Managed all check processing and authorization.
B.S. In Consumer
Consumer Relations Representative II Resume
Summary : To utilize Consumer Relations Representative work experience and training in a position where establish as an effective employee and be presented with new challenges, ideas and opportunities to grow.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Excel, Clerical, General Office.
- Maintained daily and weekly reports regarding sales totals and call volume.
- Assisted the manager in assembling and distributing customer feedback reports.
- Introduced the use of Team Fusion (Intranet web pages) to the Consumer Relations Department.
- Developed site and implemented launch to facilitate effective communication.
- Trained Associates on the proper use and functionality of the program after initialization.
- Coordinated training of new system program, MDTerm (customer call data processing program) and instructed team members on use.
- Resolved highly sensitive customer service issues through product retrievals.
Associates In Food Service
Consumer Relations Representative I Resume
Summary : Service oriented professional dedicated to achieving goals and promoting quality patient care and advocacy. Seeking to utilize education and professional experience in a healthcare facility that offers challenges and opportunities for growth.
Skills : Clerical, Phones, Customer Relations, Typing, Administrative .
- Review of account contract documents for adherence to company policies and compliance to AT&T regulations as stated in AT&T procedure processes.
- Entered wireless contracts agreements Understanding of retail credit and technical processes.
- Established mutual beneficial repayment schedules, providing clear and open communication Answer inbound calls for contract resolution issues with resolution while achieving an exceptional service level.
- Made outbound calls to discuss contract problems and gather missing forms or required information to minimize department contract aging.
- Performed any miscellaneous follow up and documentation to ensure contracts are booked to the AT&T portfolio in a manner that maintains compliance levels Basic computer and office knowledge to include proficient usage of 10key and typing.
- Processed improvement committee Strong attention to detail and customer focus.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in priority.
Associates Of Arts
Consumer Relations Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Consumer Relations Representatives provide accurate information and timely solutions to questions, inquiries or problems. Another key function is to handle inquiries relating to promotions.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Service Management, Word Processing, Excel, Sap, Salesforce.
- Answered between 100-125 calls each week from customers.
- Composed emails and made outgoing calls to collaborate with people in leadership roles to discuss and formulate resolutions for the customer.
- Assisted customers with inquiries regarding deliveries, orders, store purchases, online purchases, product education, and services.
- Responsible for being up to date and knowledgeable in many computer systems.
- Took escalated calls from customers asking for a supervisor.
- Received countless customer compliments as well as numerous compliments from management on persistence and attention to detail.
- Mediated and resolved issues between local franchisees and retail customers.
Consumer Relations Representative/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Consumer Relations Representative professional offering resourceful office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Database Administration.
- Trained, managed, and supervised groups to assist with achieving significant improvements in their productivity.
- Trained and managed individual and group activities workshops.
- Presented and expedited solutions to supervisors.
- Provided customers with a forum to express their concerns and react in a professional and empathic manner.
- Resolved customer issues by collecting pertinent information, informing customer of options and finding an acceptable solution.
- Provided customers with information on products and services including features and benefits.
- Accepted incoming calls from customers and respond to hotline entries in timely, polite and helpful manner.
- Researched and resolved problems and communicated results to customers.
Associates Of Arts
Consumer Relations Representative/Specialist Resume
Headline : Consumer Relations Representative who maintains and repairs electronic communication systems, in-flight navigation and detection systems on aircraft. Follows standard checkout procedures to locate malfunctions down to the component level, reads schematics and block diagrams.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Data Entry.
- Responsible for case management of hundreds of warranty claims on a daily basis.
- Resolved customer complaints submitted from the Sales organization, distributors, dealers, contractors and homeowners in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensured all written, verbal, and electronic communications to internal and external customers were clear, concise and included correct information.
- Maintained databases of homeowners, sales staff, distributors, contractors, and home building inspectors.
- Prepared check requests and material credits in an accurate and timely manner and ensured legal releases were obtained prior to issuing payment.
- Recommended and implemented improvements to established procedures and systems.
- Demonstrated integrity, sound judgment, and high ethical standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Consumer Relations Representative Resume
Headline : A Consumer Relations Representative with three years of software and hardware troubleshooting and customer support work experience, specializing in analyzing user issues, creating support documentation, providing training and walkthroughs, and resolving escalated issues.
Skills : Order Management System, Troubleshooting, IT Management, Windows 7, Access, Thomson One.
- Resolved between eighteen and 36 daily calls from Best Buy customers calling the corporate office, to report poor store experiences, as well as order and gift card replacements.
- Requested policy exceptions and detailed customer issues during communications with store management, as well as District Managers and General Managers.
- Researched transactions and provided copies of in-store receipts using a proprietary database attached to store POS systems.
- Answered questions about warranty coverage and provided return-policy exemptions according to company policy.
- Resolved customer issues while providing incentives to the customer to shop with the best buy in the future.
- Provided online shopping support by locating compatible products, offering discounts, and processing refunds through the online marketplace.
- Earned recognition for exceptional customer service with a Quality Team certificate, and achieved 100% satisfaction ratings on two customer service surveys.
Associates Of Science