Contracts Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Contracts Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Include all procurement, negotiation, and administration of services contracts to support of Major Construction Projects.
- Managed staff Developed full boilerplate for major EPC Contracts - Formation, Evaluation, Negotiation, and Execution on various contract types such as Lump Sum, Cost Reimbursable, and Fixed Fee/Unit Price.
- Pre-qualified vendors for subcontracting purposes per requirements of the developed scope of work.
- Lead, Manage and Direct all vendors and subcontractors Developed and communicated supplier KPI's to manage subcontractors, measure their performance on a regular basis to improve efficiency and identify corrective action as a result of underperformance.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
- Review subcontractor invoices ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
Subcontracts Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a position in a company that is not only one I can make a career of, but that is challenging, rewarding, fulfilling and allows me to use my abilities to the fullest. I am a career oriented individual that is very outgoing, reliable and compassionate in all I do.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for Contract Management and Administration of a full range of domestic and global commercial and government contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Prepared contract department policies and procedures which complied with corporate guidelines on contract policy.
- Responded to requests from Business Development Managers, Customer Services, and other matters related to Contract law.
- Answered requests independently or through consultation with corporate legal staff.
- Reviewed and administered contract modifications; terms and conditions, for both commercial and military contracts.
- Prepared contract review records and obtained necessary management approvals.
- Assisted in preparation of presentations for program or customer reviews.
Sr. Contracts Manager Resume
Summary : Results driven Contracts professional experienced in DOD and industry. Leads by example with diversified background in business operations, acquisition, procurement, DOD contracts, subcontracts, materials, purchasing, supply chain, logistics, business strategy, consulting, focused on increasing revenues, improving service delivery consistency, installing process improvement practices, and creating a customer centric company atmosphere.
Skills : SAP, Solidworks, Microsoft Office, Ansys, Ansys FLUENT, Autocad, PTC Creo.
- Planned and directed the identification, qualification, pursuit and closing of new business opportunities for heavy construction, highway construction and transportation services to federal, state, local government agencies and the private sector.
- Developed and executed marketing sales/capture strategies, and working closely with all organizations within the company to develop winning proposals.
- Developed the necessary competitive information regarding any sales opportunity including potential teaming partnership.
- Recommended appropriate prime/sub role for business opportunities.
- Provided guidance and leadership to contracts management team.
- Management of all DOD prime contracts, negotiations, compliance, planning, analysis, developed/maintained the necessary industry knowledge and relationships within the strategic plans required to favorably position the company for business expansion.
- Recommended and approved business opportunities for presenting to corporate management the necessary information required for making a bid/no-bid decision, and for achieving and exceeding annual sales goals.
Master Of Science
Contracts Manager III Resume
Summary : Wide-range of knowledge managing hourly employees, Shift Managers and Managers-in-Training, inventory tracking, loss prevention and encouraging a productive team environment to ensure a smooth running business unit.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Management.
- Supervise the activity of engineers and their staff in review and preparation of routine contract documents in accordance with corporate policy.
- Review complex solicitations and prepare specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure and communicates results to subordinates.
- Develop negotiation strategy and lead negotiation team on complex contractual issues.
- Analyze new law, regulation and contract trends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives.
- Provide authoritative guidance to internal business teams and contract subordinates on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity.
- Focal point for all communication with law, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes.
Certificate In Broadcast
Contracts Manager II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, self-directed and accomplished supply chain and contracts management professional with extensive years of experience in these fast-passed fields requiring strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills in order to sufficiently support business requirements. An excellent communicator with strong process and procedure capabilities that can quickly learn and adapt to new environments.
Skills : Advanced knowledge of local, state, and national contract laws.
- Responsible for working directly customers and sales staff regarding creation, distribution, editing, and maintenance of all customer contracts and any amendments or addendums in regards to both legal and commercial aspects of said contracts.
- Responds to and authorizes requests for changes to contract language or contract terms.
- Provides direction to regional managers, sales team, terminal managers, vice president and other staff regarding the legal and commercial aspects of company contracts.
- Monitors and enforces compliance by all personnel in regards to all contract related procedures and policies.
- Calculates annual contract escalations using the Consumer Price Index.
- Formats, distributes and tracks all Capital Expenditure Requests from the Operations and Sales Departments.
- Responsible for property management, including negotiations with the respective Port administrations and legal counsel.
- Manages the Enterprise Fleet account which includes vehicles for Terminal Managers, Regional Managers, Salesmen, Executives, and maintenance crew personnel throughout the U.S.
Bachelor Of Arts
Contracts Manager I Resume
Summary : Driving and closing new business opportunities based on new projects and selling wider and deeper into each organization with new product offerings.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Negotiated and drafted non-standard software licensing and IT services agreements valued at $200K or more, to include enterprise agreements and license migrations, under Oracle and partner GSA schedules, EWAs and GWACs.
- Served as signature authority up to $500k.
- Directed non-standard teaming and non-disclosure agreements and crafted non-standard RFP responses.
- Negotiated master reseller agreements and created or modified existing partner management policies with Oracle VADs, VARs, and system integrators to expedite the contracting process and comply with anti-trust and price-fixing regulations.
- Supported RFP response teams with the review of terms, conditions, and modifications.
- Approved document packages prior to final submission for overseas booking to ensure compliance with corporate policies, anti-trust, and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Negotiated and drafted the first Enterprise Licensing Agreement(s) with Civilian Intelligence Agency valued at $15M and $25M.
- Negotiated $500M+in non-standard enterprise licensing agreements annually.
Junior Contracts Manager Resume
Summary : Federal contracts professional with demonstrated leadership supporting short- and long-term operational goals through effective coordination and organizational skills.
Skills : Contract Management, Contract Negotiation, Contracts Federal.
- First-level supervisor and senior advisory on matters pertaining to day-to-day operations and the full life cycle of contracting from planning, execution to contract administration supporting core mission functions.
- Manages the formulation of contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for division/product areas and programs.
- Responsible for bids that may require integrating proposals from subcontractors and other potential vendors.
- Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and evaluation of assigned employees.
- Facilitates effective implementation of contract responsibilities within program objectives and requirements.
- Manages and administers the company contracts by overseeing proposal preparation and contract negotiation.
- Reviews and resolves all issues effecting company compliance and ensures satisfaction of legal requirements, company, and customer objectives.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
Asst. Contracts Manager Resume
Objective : 15+ years of contracting, subcontracting, procurement and financial federal contracts experience relating to equipment, technical services, ADP
hardware and software and various other items in full life cycle contract management.
Skills : Human Resource Manager, Extremely Tech savy, Account Manager, Inventory Manager, Education, Education Administration, Science and Technology Leadership, Recruiter, Profficient in Law and Regulations, STI, ACCESS, AMSTI, Certified, State Department Presenter.
- Supported the sales organization by reviewing BMC Sales contracts to mitigate company exposure through effective drafting of contract terms and conditions and insurance requirements.
- Negotiated software license agreements, maintenance support agreements and consulting service agreements with customer's procurement, legal and contracts personnel.
- Worked directly with legal counsel on certain critical terms for contracts.
- Responded to customers RFI/RFQ/RFP in support of the sales team.
- Lead Contracts Analyst for writing and developing subscription agreements and work statement templates as well as the Master Professional Service Agreement for BMC Services division.
- Negotiate all sales service agreements as well as review the BMC consultant work statement.
- Assisted in database development & management, including data extraction from ERP systems) and excellent written and communication skills.
- Developed and implemented Contracts Business practices and presented to sales representatives under my responsibility.
Lead Contracts Manager Resume
Objective : Over 13 years progressive contract administration experience in all types of contracts including domestic, international, commercial and government. Experience in manufacturing/production, spares and repairs, research and development, construction, and services. Experience in all contract types (FFP, T&M, CR). Over nine years experience reviewing, editing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions.
Skills : Commercial Contracts Administrator, Government Contracts Administrator, Negotiations, Terms And Conditions, Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic Records Management, Data Entry, Organizational And Administrative Skills.
- Reviewed, analyzed, drafted, and negotiated terms and conditions for all contract awards (domestic, international, commercial and government subtier) and other agreements (NDAs, modifications, MOUs, MOAs, etc.) for domestic and international customers utilizing corporate and local site guidelines.
- Maintained spreadsheets for quick access by other departments to flow down terms and conditions within the company.
- Communicated risks and requirements of contracts.
- Responded to wide-ranging requests from multiple departments for all types of Contracts' support.
- Supported the Director of Sales and Marketing in the generation of proposals for new opportunities.
- Wrote transmittal and proposal letters, completed forms (certifications/representations, assertions, commercial item determination documentation, etc.), formatted, finalized, uploaded/submitted, as needed.
- Maintained pricing files, calculated pricing using formulas and multipliers, and submitted annual pricing updates to SBU Contracts and LTA customers.
Associate Contracts Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic and passionate leader offering more than 14 years of professional experience in legal, compliance, and project management environment. Decisive, persuasive negotiator, action-oriented and results-focused. Ability to manage multiple situations and think analytical with focus, direction, and enthusiasm. Team leadership, budget development, and risk assessment, auditing, and training creation/delivery.
Skills : Medical Billing, Coding and Collections, Office Management and Physical Therapy Technician, University Administrative and Financial Assistance, Medical Referral & Authorization Coordination, Medical Referral & Authorization Coordination, Contract Negotiation and Maintenance.
- Provided guidance on contractual obligations; developing the scope of work and schedule of values; and ensuring invoices are submitted in a timely manner.
- Managed and administers subcontract, vendor, and service agreements across the full life phase - from the pre-solicitation phase to final payment and closeout.
- Assisted in decisions on how contractor selection is handled, coordinated information to be included in Bid Proposal Forms or Request for Proposals for compliance with bid requirements and contract negotiation.
- Prepared and executed subcontract documents, such as insurance and bonding; tracking and reporting subcontractor progress; and prepared cost accruals to ensure costs are controlled and timely.
- Proactively approach on all budget, and schedule-related issues affecting progress of the project.
- Represented the subcontractor pre-bid, pre-construction, in-progress negotiations, and contract-related issues.
- Managed, led and guided five contract administrators to professional development.
Contracts Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experienced Contracts Manager seeking an internship position in the field of thermo-fluids and design utilizing my experience and skills in numerical (computational), analytical modeling and simulations, problem-solving and communication.
Skills : Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 And MAC OS X Software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Rentroll, Yardi, And Greenbriar Deed Plot, Adobe Acrobat XI, NTREIS, Paragon.
- Responsible in providing high-level support in both administrative and clerical duties for a nationally recognized, top producer in both residential and commercial real estate.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of records while reporting to upper management as required.
- Successfully organize and multitask duties and responsibilities to consistently deliver projects with challenging time constraints; while maintaining rewarding relationships with colleagues, clients, and upper management.
- Maintained and developed multiple marketing platforms to create maximum exposure of available properties.
- Ensured complex contracts and legal documents were correct, complete, and compliant with regulatory agencies' current policy and law.
- Prepare, draft, review and negotiated contracts, leases, amendments and other transactional legal documentation.
- Utilize precise understanding of current real estate law and ethical standards to make fast, informed decisions at all levels throughout contractual closing process.
Certification In Paralegal
Contracts Manager Resume
Headline : Over eighteen years of progressive experience in multi-level Prime/sub Contract Management, Negotiation, and Procurement involving maintenance, construction, and services contracts; IDIQ, CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FPLOE and FFP contracts. Participated in and conducted major program startups to include all aspects of contract and business administration, operations, export control and supply chain management.
Skills : Contracts And Procurement Management, US Government Contracting, Business Development Support.
- Lead contracts representative for one of four business units in a government services company that realized $2.1B in annual sales and an 8% margin for the last fiscal year meeting all corporate established goals.
- Responsible for contract management and administration that included customers throughout the world.
- Contract efforts involved the spectrum of US Government, Foreign Government and Commercial Agency terms and conditions.
- Provided risk mitigation guidance to senior leadership in the areas of contract administration, insurance and indemnification, invoice and billings and export compliance on target solicitations and existing contract efforts.
- Provided oversight and compliance direction to all program managers and contracts personnel in the business unit.
- Government acquisition regulations and company policies were followed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Oversaw departmental budget and performance against the plan.
B.S. In Criminology