Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Summary : A patient, organized, dependable professional with strong listening skills seeking a position in management within Sales or the IT industry, where my interest and experience provides an environment that encourages growth and efficiency. The ability to follow directions well and facilitate the successful completion of assigned responsibilities leading to strong productivity.
Skills : Budget Management, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Planned and directed staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Formulated, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Checked with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collected payments from customers.
- Wrote patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Took orders from patrons for food or beverages.
Sr. Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Headline : High volume front of house venue management. Proactive and results driven manager who has overseen successful implementation and development of operational policies and maintenance programs at medium to large venues with O&M responsibilities for multiple buildings and grounds at campuses and embassies.
Skills : High Volume Management, Bartending, And Training.
- Responsible for scheduling, staffing, and quality control.
- Supervised run floor and handle guest issues just like a manager.
- Responsible for staff/guest issues , kitchen issues, security, and retail issues with guests.
- Started working for Margaritaville
- Hired as a bartender, and then promoted to front of house supervisor.
- Trained and promoted several people from within the company.
- Positioned such as bar back and Busser are often promoted to bartender and server.
AA In History
Jr. Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a management level position within the hospitality and event industry. Assist with venue design, planning and construction as well as maintenance of a facility that is suitable for music events.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer.
- Helped plan and organize big events for celebrities.
- Wrote the schedule for the other servers.
- Oversaw the daily run of the front of house, ensuring that all side work and prep work was done for the day.
- Opened and closed the drawer, got servers tips out, and made bank runs.
- Kept inventory and assisted in making orders.
- Helped the owner oversee other employees.
- Motivated them to work up to the standards of the store.
Asst. Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Headline : Have been in the industry for 10 years both front of the house and back house. Started as a server went on to bartending, moved way to front of the house supervisor from there F&B manger. True passions were cooking, trained in using most kitchen equipment and up to date with a regulations including ServSafe procedures.
Skills : Staff supervision, Profit and loss accountability, Staff training.
- Developed a server training book/program for the restaurant.
- Wrote up disciplinary notes if an employee failed to follow direction after three attempts to correct their behavior.
- Served there, with all of the basic serving responsibilities of money handling, ensuring that guests have an incredible experience at my restaurant.
- Hired at Pronto to help assist change their restaurant from a counter based food sale to a table based food sale.
- Assisted in reorganizing the restaurant, making a new menu, assisted in training the servers for table service, cleaned, and Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
High School Diploma
Associate Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Objective : Restaurant management demands high energy, quick decisions, effective leadership, customer orientation and financial acumen, which are skills that I'm interested in applying toward a rewarding new career.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership.
- Quickly recorded transactions in MICROS system to deliver prompt service.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Set dining tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Assisted co-workers.
Front Of House Supervisor III Resume
Headline : A highly driven self motivated Customer Service professional who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Seasoned customer service specialist with background in providing advice on diverse customer situations. Store Manager equipped with experience in retail management and sales.
Skills : Property Management, Pool Technician, Architecture, Graphic Design.
- Cleaned counters, equipment, work areas, and tables.
- Cleaned up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and removed empty bottles and trash.
- Responsible for daily closing of serving area and seating area.
- Informed patrons of establishment specialties and features.
- Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Located items requested by customers.
- Performed serving, cleaning, and stocking duties in establishments.
Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Headline : Looking to obtain a position where can work directly with others in an administrative support role in an environment where can develop new skills while building on strong interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic self-starter who is goal oriented, hardworking, level headed with a friendly and outgoing personality.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Stocked supplies in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
- Minimized loss and misuse of equipment through proper restaurant supervision and staff training.
- Exhibited thorough knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions.
- Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of employees to ensure compliance with food safety procedures and quality control guidelines.
BA In Sociology
Front Of House Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong leadership and organizational skills, educational background in Criminal Justice and Sociology, and ability to work well with people. To utilize intelligence in an agency that will further enhance career and person.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Restaurant Management.
- Ensured proper cleanliness was maintained in all areas of the bar and front of house.
- Maintaned proper scheduling of front of house employees to reflect productivity.
- Counseled and disciplined staff when necessary.
- Directed Front of House Staff and delivery drivers, ensure that all orders are placed and delivered in given time frame.
- Provided excellent customer service to diners and over the phone customers.
- Assisted with hiring new employees and solely responsible for training new employees once on boarded.
- Responsible for cash settlements between delivery drivers and restaurant at end of shift.
Master Of Criminal Justice
Lead Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Headline : Exceptional customer service, Exceptional communicator, Customer service surveys, Cash handling expertise Superb interpersonal skills. Conflict resolution Upscale resort and spa background Reliable Relationship-building Staff motivation and training Great supervisor skills.
Skills : Retail Sales, Supervisor, Office Applications, Customer Service.
- Responsible for daily money report and count.
- Answered phones daily for approx.
- Experienced with using online websites for delivery services.
- Helped front staff with operating tables if necessary.
- Managed and checked inventory to order supplies as necessary.
- Helped pack deliveries and ensure they get to customer in a timely manner.
- Delivered the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
Front Of House Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position utilizing past experiences and organizational skills in an environment where teamwork and excellent customer service are prevalent.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Verification, Bilingual - English And Spanish.
- Trained service staff in ServSafe Alcohol and Food Safety Certifications, guest relations, inventory control and guest satisfaction.
- Ensured quality product and guest satisfaction along with enabling a safe, positive and productive work environment.
- Evaluated daily goals and exceeded these goals.
- Performed end of shift cash audits on daily sales.
- Performed monthly inventory audits.
- Reported sales and inventory results to the bar and restaurant managers.
- Implemented ideas to improve F&B costs.