Counter Clerk Resume
Headline : Able to produce professional, articulate drawings in a timely manner. With a background in music education, Understand the learning process and am able to learn quickly.
Skills : Driving ,Typing, Data Entery, Multi-task In Clerical Proecedures, Excel, Micro Software.
- Interact well with customers to provide excellent customer service and technical assistance in response to inquiries and resolution of complaints regarding products and services.
- Confer with customers via telephone or face to face providing information regarding products and services, place orders, cancel accounts, compile details of complaints.
- Responsible for recordkeeping-customer interactions and transactions, details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken to resolve.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review terms and conditions of insurance policy to determine covered losses Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
Sr. Counter Clerk Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a field that will permit the use of skills and knowledge to maximize company potential while developing additional knowledge and abilities.
Skills : Keyboarding, Computer Skills, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted customers in determining the proper postal service for their needs and in finding the right postal rate for their budgets.
- Patiently answered all customer questions and made certain that each customer understood the features available to them.
- Helped customers to pick out post office products that would make it easier for them to deliver their packages on time and without damage.
- Weighed letters and parcels; compute mailing costs based on type, weight and destination; and affix correct postage.
- Put undelivered parcels away, retrieve them when customers come to claim them and complete any related documentation.
- Check mail in order to ensure correct postage and that packages and letters are in proper condition for mailing.
- Answered questions regarding mail regulations and procedures, postage rates and post office boxes.
- Rented post office boxes to customers; registered, certified and insured all letters and parcels.
Jr. Counter Clerk Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will enable to use exceptional communication and organizational skills, customer service background, and ability to work well with people to ensure the efficiency of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD.
- Receiving and marking articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names, using hand or machine markers.
- Sorting and counting articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examining and sorting into lots articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
- Inspecting soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to locate color imperfections, and to identify items requiring special treatment.
- Mending and sewing articles, using hand stitching, adhesive patches, or sewing machines.
- Removing items from washers or dry-cleaning machines, or directing other workers to do so.
- Starting washers, dry cleaners, driers, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
Counter Clerk III Resume
Headline : More than 18 years of experience in childcare positions requiring the ability to work with children of all ages. Knowledge of computer software, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of emailing, purchasing, data entry, telephone presence and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management.
- Stocked items consisting of: Hand and portable power tools such as; hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, chisels, saws, hand and power drills, grinders, sanders, pipe cutters, punches, reamers, die sets and tool kits.
- Stocked protective clothing and equipment such as coveralls, rain-suits, gloves, respirators, etc.
- Received, verified identity, quantity and condition of items received for stock.
- Binned items and ensured that items were arranged for convenience and for the safeguarding of breakable and precision items.
- Assured returned items were clean and in a serviceable condition prior to storage.
- Established new bin locations as necessary and re-warehousing items to effect space economics and for convenience in storing and issuing.
- Assist with ordering and stocking received food supplies and equipment, Manage cashier and cleaning operations daily.
Counter Clerk II Resume
Summary : Counter Clerk aspiring to begin a career in retail sales. Demonstrates a high level of ownership and initiative and takes pride in exceeding set expectations. Quick and effective at decision making while maintaining excellent customer service throughout the sales process. Works well both on a team and alone.
Skills : Invoicing, Customer service, Payment processing.
- Assisted customers by taking their orders; gathering large purchased items from stock and loading them into their vehicles; and answering questions.
- Rang-up customer sales using Points-of-Sale program.
- Verified deliveries of materials against purchase orders.
- Unloaded building materials from delivery trucks and placed them in storage areas.
- Updated computer inventory of materials with each new delivery.
- Periodically compared computer balances of materials with actual count of stock on hand.
- Completed purchase orders for ordering materials from suppliers.
- Answered telephones, providing basic information to inquiries and taking messages and/or referring other callers to proper personnel.
Bachelor Of Science
Counter Clerk I Resume
Objective : Utilize strong organizational skills, and ability to work well with other people. Participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting business growth by providing excellent value and service.
Skills : Leadership, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for handling customer orders and preparing clothes to be delivered to Plant in a timely fashion.
- In taking orders from the plant and entering them into the computer system.
- Ensuring that hundreds of orders a day are sent out on time, alone or in a group setting.
- Answering phone calls, emails for customer concerns and complaints in a professional manor.
- Assisting customers with any questions or complaints via phone, email or in person.
- Cashing handling and giving correct change.
- Entering customer orders into the computer system, as well as outgoing and incoming orders from the Plant.
- Cashing out the cash drawer at the end of the night and locking up the store.
Certificate In Psychology
Customer Counter Clerk Resume
Headline : To secure a career position with an established company that will allow me to leverage extensive experience in the customer service field to compliment a team, and a company, where customer experience and satisfaction is paramount.
Skills : Customer Service, Strong Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Recommended and provided advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Answered telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Greeted customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of sought for services.
- Kept records of transactions and of the number of customers entering the establishment.
- Prepared receipt forms, obtaining customer signature and other information.
- Received, examined, and tagged articles to be altered, clean, stored or repaired.
- Explained price and solutions, policies and procedures regarding fabrics, stains, and solution to clean clothing to clients.
Bachelor Of Science
Front Counter Clerk Resume
Summary : Customer service representative expert who identifies customer's needs and delivers effective solutions to problems. Committed to providing high-quality customer care and a positive experience, I remain personable and professional under pressure.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Powerpoint, Typing.
- Communicated all store initiatives and promotions to customers to generate return business.
- Brewed coffee, espresso and many different teas of choice.
- Folded and arranged garments, placed coffee mugs and gift baskets to allow display to be attractive.
- Greeted customers entering the store and assisted customer with order.
- Bagged, boxed or gift-wrapped the sold merchandise per customer's request.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color or name of bean and if caffeine or decaf.
High School Diploma
Counter Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Hardworking, enthusiastic, responsible team worker, requiring minimal supervision. Good communicator, bi-lingual (Polish), helpful, courteous and customer-oriented. Demonstrated ability to take initiative, follow directions and learn quickly.
Skills : Training or Certifications for customer service, technical support for cable, Internet and phone service. Also training in working with their computer system In daily entries of services offered by the company and more.
- Provide excellent customer service contributing to maximum client satisfaction, increased sales, referrals, and repeat business.
- Anticipate customer needs and interests Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact professionally with a diverse group of customers, supervisors and staff.
- Market services, explain products and assist with selection.
- Train new hires in efficient and effective service.
- Process cash, check, credit and debit transactions, and perform end of shift procedure.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Open and close store and maintain a clean and safe environment.
Diploma In Chemical
Counter Clerk/Cashier Resume
Objective : Seeking a career with an established company or agency that can experience longevity with. Interested in working with a team that allows me to further and excel in growth in the areas of human resources, education, or customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Keyboarding, Spanish.
- Operated deli equipment such as a slicer, knives, and more safely by OSHA's guidelines.
- Provided support to co-workers in processing meat in order to timely create more product.
- Performed closing duties like register counts, lock-up of store, and shut down of slicer.
- Maintained a clean and organized work environment.
- Responsible for alcohol sales and carding to ensure age-appropriateness.
- Collaborated regularly with the business owner/head-butcher to come with innovative ideas to further drive the business.
- Participated in community events often through donations made by our business owner.
Bachelor In Education
Counter Clerk Resume
Objective : Trustworthy and motivated individual possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. Experienced in cash handling, balancing drawers and all aspects of opening and closing procedures.
Skills : Child Care.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms or bagging and carrying out customers' items.
- Handle counter transactions, provide quality customer service and guided customers on suitable services.