Customer Service Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional career opportunity in a team oriented environment that offers advancement and growth opportunities, offers the ability for the acquirement of new skills, and challenges me to use the knowledge I have already obtained. I have 14 years of experience, including as a Supervisor, as a Personal Banker and as a Customer Service Technician in industries including Business Services, Depository Institutions and Call Centers.
Skills : More than 14 years successful experience in customer.
- Explained company offerings to promote products and services to clients.
- Installed and removed Comcast systems, including pulling wire, device termination and mounting back boxes.
- Documented and reported each installation in company log book.
- Installed all types of peripherals, including video cards, SCSI adapters and storage devices.
- Tracked data from completed tests, and developed solutions to any issues.
- Supplied technical and customer service support by phone and in person.
- Maintained spare equipment and parts and managed inventory.
Customer Service Technician (PT) Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance and Electronic Engineering Technician with a through understanding of both mechanical and electrical engineering concepts.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing 45 words/min, Core Logic Loan Safe, Fiserv UniFi Application.
- Product technical support for battery chargers and Telecom equipment.
- Testing of new products and generate test specs if approved for manufacturing.
- Create Visio drawings for customer custom installs and product manuals.
- Assist manufacturing department when needed.
- Custom configuration for telecom equipment (SNMP, TCPIP networking, User Alarms, E-mail) Accomplishments Provided Visio drawings of proposed installation with wiring and equipment needed.
- Skills Used Troubleshooting to component level using schematics and test procedures.
- Test equipment (oscilloscopes, DMM, curent meters, ATE, electronic loads, variable power supplies) Customer support(phone and email-support) PDF modifications.
Procurement Customer Service Technician Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and results oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple as well as changing priorities under tight time constraints.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Providing timely, accurate and professional answers to customers according to established department policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrating clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
- Thoroughly investigating customer issues; escalating any issues appropriately and correctly.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor, being the customer-facing voice of IMDb among members of the entertainment industry and portraying the company in a positive light at all times.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer Demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency for response times and service levels.
- Creating and maintaining blurbs, help and FAQ documents as needed Interacting with IMDB data managers and editors to help document and research content issues.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving customer facing software issues.
Operations/Customer Service Technician Resume
Objective : Experience includes service technician, Manufacturing, Grounds keeping, Trades work and retail environments. Prefer employment including year round, long term career opportunities, 401k, and health insurance.
Skills : Invoice Processing Accounts Receivable and Payable Bank Reconciliations Financial Analysis Purchasing Marketing Appointment Scheduling Customer Service Database Maintenance Budgeting.
- Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Provided specialized supply support for Distributed Ground System One(DGS-1), a deployable multi-source intelligence gathering system.
- Managed and protected supply assets.
- Utilized Automated Logistics Management Support System(ALMS), to access shipment status.
- The sole point of contact for customer assistance, complaints, and concerns.
- Processed all issue requests for satellite and host Base Supply accounts.
- Processed and managed the mission capable parts program and Chief of Maintenance issues.
- Oversaw Repair Cycle Support Section for controlling and managing Due- in from Maintenance parts.
MS In Special Education
Customer Service Technician II Resume
Summary : Customer Service Technician (CST) ensures that customers have a great experience with the company’s products and services. CSTs are responsible for solving customer problems and issues, while also providing support to other employees in the organization.
Skills : Bilingual, Accurate, adaptable, confident, cooperative, flexible, hardworking, independent, organized, people oriented, reliable, responsible.
- Customer Service Installation Technician working independently.
- Responsible for the installation of internet and cable TV systems in residences and businesses.
- Provided technology service and support to all of customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at the highest level.
- Making sure the customer was comfortable with all aspects of running the system by providing thorough explanations.
- Running cables and hooking up receivers, modems and wireless router.
- Stocking vehicle with necessary equipment on a weekly basis.
- Accurately handling cash and account for revenue collected daily.
Master In Management
Certified Customer Service Technician Resume
Summary : Possibility for advancement; to be given the opportunity to utilize my skills to the very best of my ability for the mutual benefit of my own career and that of my employer's interests.
Skills : Machine operation and troubleshooting, Inventory and shipping, Trades work and Land management.
- Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic reception equipment or accessories.
- Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test equipment.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Compute impedance of wires from poles to houses to determine additional resistance needed for reducing signals to desired levels.
- Special Skills Applicant is accustomed to working in inclement weather as well as alone with task list to be fulfilled on a daily and weekly basis.
Customer Service Technician III Resume
Summary : Interested in finding employment in the area of customer service, that will broaden my experience and challenge me, with a company that offers an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Heavy mechanical and electronic skills, some machine shop background, excellent customer service skills.
- Processes all clients promptly and completely, with special care directed to accuracy, confidentiality, totality of information.
- Provides basic office procedures information to staff requesting assistance/clarification.
- Instructs clients in the correct process of urine sample provision.
- Support and educate anxious clients to alleviate their discomfort.
- Inputs data and prepared documents as needed.
- Photocopies/collates/assembles variety of documents following prescribed instructions.
- Collects and processes monetary fees from clients.
- Assists administrative manager in setting appointments, office routines, and file maintenance.
Customer Service Technician I Resume
Objective : Competent electronics technician with AS Degree in Mechatronics. Analytical troubleshooter of electro-mechanical systems. Mechanically skilled with hand and machine tools. Diverse accomplishments in planning and implementation. Exceptional capacity for understanding and implementing complex theories and principles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solid Works, Autocad, Reading Schematics.
- Supported the turf irrigation and municipal markets via internal field service technicians; provided customers with troubleshooting possibilities and solved to resolution.
- Provided support for the labor and parts warranty programs.
- Ensured accuracy of the Service Request Network database which served as a proactive tool identifying trends in equipment failures or fallacies.
- Customer Service Department support with warranty and aftermarket part sales; provided assistance with invoice discrepancies as related to repairs and troubleshooting.
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- See more occupations related to this skill.
Lead Customer Service Technician Resume
Headline : To gain experience and to further my career within your company. I believe I can be very great asset to your company. Hard worker and a very quick learner; I put a lot of pride and integrity in my work,Customer oriented and I multi task with excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Copier, Fax Machine, Home Quicken, Scanning.
- Duties: Customer service-Phone inquiries on the service, price and level of service offered, answer phone calls on problems solving, and return calls to customers to trouble shot internet problems.
- Pin point internet signal, instruct customer procedure to solve connectivity.
- Prepare work orders to technicians for jobs.
- Close out work tickets, enter into the system new accounts, invoicing, and service calls and sales to customers.
- Enter in payments from customers into their accounts.
- Filing all customers account, closing of customer accounts.
- Calls to customers for past due payments on their accounts.
License In Real Estate
Customer Service Technician Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging, long-term position and utilize my experience in customer service. Customer-focused Associate with a solid understanding of the dynamics of the retail apparel and shoe industry.
Skills : Certified Fork Lift Operator,.
- Customer Support professional ensuring accuracy in equipment readiness.
- Completed preventative maintenance, inspections and electrical safety testing.
- Delivered and picked with a professional demeanor.
- Supported clerical and order processing needs of sales staff and parts department.
- Sterilized medical equipment after each procedure.Trained patients on how to properly operate their medical equipment.
- Worked on-call shifts according to rotated shifts.
- Followed all principles of aseptics and infection control.
Sr. Customer Service Technician Resume
Summary : Looking for stability in a career, where I have the ability to advance in Customer service. Working and communicating with others effectively I feel creates a better work environment. I would like to stay along the customer service field because I'm always aiming to please.
Skills : Accurate money handling, Payment Processing, Inventory management, multitasking abilities, friendly demeanor, computer proficiency, PowerPoint presentation, quick learner, floor in design, credit card processing, cash register operation, adapt to diverse groups, Leasing, Keep Warehouse Clean.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products, card assistance, or services, took or entered orders, cancelled accounts, or obtained details of complaints.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Completed contract forms, prepared change of address records, or issued service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determined charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Customer Service Technician Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with strong customer focus and excellent communication skills who is seeking the opportunity to establish a rewarding career in the Aerospace Industry.
Skills : Troubleshooting HART digital communication protocols.
- Provide field service support to customers.
- Assist with installation efforts of aircraft furniture by performing engineering approved modifications and custom fitting of aircraft furniture.
- Make any necessary adjustments to all types of aircraft furniture including doors, drawers and seating.
- Perform modifications to aircraft furniture according to appropriate drawings and specifications Follow procedures and policies per PPI specifications.
- Troubleshoot and correct customer concerns with electrical and plumbing of aircraft furniture.
- Disassemble, prep for finish operation, oversee repair, and reassemble furniture returned from customers.
- Perform disassemble and assemble of aircraft window shade according to engineering drawing.
- Perform painting and masking operations of aircraft furniture.