Deskside Support Technician Resume
Summary : Over three years of experience as a Communications Integration Specialist, supporting major simulation exercises. Eight years experience as a Desktop Support Technician, gives experience in communication with customers, and meeting all their computer needs.
Skills : MS Windows, MS Office, Windows Server, MS Exchange, Data entry.
- Provided end users support from all levels of Management.
- Worked with Remedy ticketing system, completed owner ship of any assigned task.
- Administered user or group accounts in Active Directory, adding to MAX System domain and security group.
- Created new employees e-mail accounts in Microsoft Exchange, adding user in SharePoint.
- Supported user issues: Login, application accesses, user assigned software, websites, share folders, mapped drive, backup, troubleshooting, installing & configured.
- Installed local & network printers, scanners, and drivers, VMware, installing hardware, memory card, hard drive.
- Used Desktop Tools, deleted computer account, re-imaging, MDT Image Tools.
Jr. Deskside Support Technician Resume
Objective : 10-years of professional Information Technology Support experience, on-the-job experience. An experienced in many different environments from the Medical, Energy, Oil & Gas, and even Construction IT Support! Experienced Senior level of support and C-Level VIP Executive Support.
Skills : Information Technology, Private Investigator.
- Installed LexmarkHP printers, PDA's and other peripherals Remotely.
- Conceptualized solutions to make deployment more efficient.
- Managed recycling and updated and repaired Laptop pool to Windows 7.
- Expedited laptop backlog of orders.
- Supported VIP, earning high regard for resolutions and professionalism.
- Managed multiple imaging requirements up to and including new set ups.
- Deployed and managed OS and packages for HP and Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablets running pilot program for Surface Pro 4 and Windows 10 Migration.
Master Of Business Administration In Business Administration
Sr. Deskside Support Technician Resume
Summary : Over 10 years' experience troubleshooting computer and electronics issues Knowledgeable in the operation and maintenance of the Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Computer Repair, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Problem Solving, Project Management.
- Successfully completed data migration quality assurance and documentation, escalating issues to senior management.
- Imaged all PC's deploying and setting up users, Asset management.
- Packed up and moved equipment to new location.
- Supported Desk side for user issues.
- Performed typical on-site computer.
- Provided Level 2 phone support when necessary.
- Provided remote administrated desktop and software support using Remote Desktop on DOD workstations.
Associate Of Applied Science In Technology
Asst. Deskside Support Technician Resume
Summary : A multi-skilled IT analyst with over 7 years' experience in providing client-focused IT support and successfully analyzing and resolving IT hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills : Operating Systems, Hardware, Routers, Applications.
- Provided logon support of various DOD and other secure government sites.
- Provided training and support to customers of hardware, applications, and web base applications.
- Provided support of CAC in a PKI environment.
- Verified security and reset of passwords for DOD network infrastructure.
- Logged and Tracked calls received using a Windows XP and/or 7 desktop systems running a web-based ticketing system.
- Researched and resolved caller inquiries by utilizing established procedures, user manuals, accessing on-line applications.
- Troubleshot and resolved hardware, software and communications issues by interacting with hardware vendors, application developers, and remote facility infrastructure teams.
Associates In Information Technology
Associate. Deskside Support Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a Desk-Side support position in a dynamic, fast-paced, operating environment. Over 7 years' experience in IT support and successfully analyzing and resolving IT hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills : Operating Systems, System development.
- Configured printers to maintain and hold a static IP address within the senator network subnet.
- Configured workstation(s) "Active Directory" to create/modify user and group accounts/policiesS.
- Managed multiple incident queue's for multiple branches of the IT department.
- Reviewed knowledge base articles written by professional staff members, then properly updated the information for excellent and accurate information.
- Gained additional knowledge in ServiceNow Software database.
- Created spreadsheets and timetables for contract employees revolving around new .
- Supported the installation and troubleshooting of other client software.
Deskside Support Technician/Executive Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging and rewarding position within the Information Technology field, continue professional career, while advancing and utilizing current knowledge and skillset.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Technician.
- Installed hardware and peripheral components like disk drives, printers, keyboards, and monitors.
- Provided printer maintenance to all end users.
- Performed Hardware/ software repair to school laptops.
- Demonstrated ability to provide user support by means of remote access tools such as Remote Desktop.
- Documented success in responding all inquiries and tickets in a timely manner.
- Customized and adapted current programs to satisfy users' needs.
- Entered tickets via phone, e-mail, or Outlook using Remedy ticketing software.
Bachelor Of Science
Deskside Support Technician II Resume
Objective : A very competent and familiar with what soft skills and how to use them when conversing with the user. Also technically savvy enough be conversant with other technicians.
Skills : Remedy, Networking, Vmware, Microsoft Office, Printers, HTML 5.
- Worked within the various software applications utilized throughout the corporation.
- Provided end users on-site technical support via ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Maintained 95% established 5-day SLA for all tickets received.
- Performed data recovery on failing and encrypted hard drives.
- Remoted troubleshooting capabilities using LogMeIn and RDP.
- Identified and remediation Hardware issue including part ordering and replacement.
- Configured Java for legacy browser-based applications.
Associates In Network Technology
Deskside Support Technician I Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging opportunity in a progressive organization that will require to demonstrate and enhance technical and analytical abilities in the Information Technology profession.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, Powershell, Computer Hardware, Sociological Research.
- Assisted in maintaining an operable network state like reassigning IP addresses and/or replacing defective NIC cards and diagnosing Windows 98.
- Assisted in installing and supporting OS systems such as Windows 98, XP, Vista and maintaining server 2003.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and diagnosing MS Office Suites.
- Assisted in scripting and light programming such as adding user accounts and setting properly.
- Upgraded Project, part of work description was to image a number of PCs in the Bon Secours Health System.
- Experienced with imaging software, data backup and migration software, and printer migration software.
- Managed pushing out images of Windows 7 to Windows XP machines, as well as default programs and configurations like Adobe Flash Player and Reader, Microsoft Office, and Group Policy.
Associates Of Science In Technology
Deskside Support Technician/Representative Resume
Headline : Goal oriented and trilingual computer technician that is seeking an exciting opportunity in the network IT field. Technical Skills & Certifications CCNA,Routing/Switching TCP/IP Lotus Notes.
Skills : IOS, BGP, Switches, Routers, Technician.
- Imaged computers, set up workstations, and tested new software architecture.
- Worked for Manpower Professional doing on-site workstation support for Windows98, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Linux.
- Performed network and software troubleshooting and provisioning.
- Handled desk side support work, PC software installs and general break/fix issues, remote desktop software, software troubleshooting, supporting with .
- Created Images to deploy to machines Tier 2 Remote support for non-hardware related issues for remote sites.
- Picked up or had hardware dropped off if necessary Migration process from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (including creating master images) Instillation .
- Analyzed tickets and performed follow ups to ensure technical issues were resolved by phone or email.
Bachelor's In Applied Arts And Sciences
Deskside Support Technician Resume
Objective : To Find a long term career with a company that will utilize current skills in networking, communications, and PC maintenance while giving me the opportunity to grow and learn new skills and techniques. Available immediately within two weeks.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Asset Management, Google Apps, Desktop Support.
- Responsible for asset management and keeping accurate inventory of all devices assigned to our location.
- Provided basic support for print devices.
- Fulfilled duties of deskside support technician as well as network administrator.
- Executed the replacement of faculty and staff computers through computer setup, data transfer, and installation of both Mac and HP all-in-ones.
- Maintained a working inventory of spare PCs, monitors and peripheral devices, Evaluate, install, operate.
- Able to quickly learn and start supporting the city employees and the library staff and patrons.
- Troubleshot printing errors, no printing, and jams as well as installing new printers and reconnecting users to local and network printers.
Associates Of Science In Technology