Director Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position, which utilizes, knowledge of computer skills, customer service skills and experience with military, and/or families, kids with disabilities and indirect care and direct care of adults.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Spearheaded the initiative to increase awareness of the US educational policy and practices in Taiwan by doubling the number of educational articles.
- Identified articles of interest and translated them from English to Traditional Chinese and vice versa.
- Published articles on the Ministry of Education's official website.
- Edited and reviewed communications including correspondence to the Interim Commissioner of Arkansas.
- Drafted and edited correspondences for the Director of Cultural Division.
- Succeeded in renewing an educational Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Arkansas and Taiwan.
- Served as back-up support for administrative work as needed.
Master Of Science
Director Assistant III Resume
Summary : Excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences. Creative professional who is highly energetic.
Skills : Strong Presentation Skills, Process Improvement.
- Communicated with people and be more outgoing when it comes to talking and working with people.
- Helped with communication skills it has helped with marketing skills from marketing our classes and different clothes that we sell.
- Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents, and faculty.
- Created and enforced a child-based hands-on curriculum to promote student interest and receptive learning.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards.
- Operated multiple computer programs using Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
Director Assistant I Resume
Objective : Personal goal is to help the people who feel tough to get through this dark time in life and move forward. Professional knowledge to help the people feel meaningful and enjoy their life.
Skills : Excel, Chinese, Accounting.
- Internship Focused on Senior Citizens Tuscaloosa, AL Play therapy with clients.
- Computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
Director Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Interested in obtaining a challenging position where can utilize computer, people and administrative skills.
Skills : Microsoft, IOS, MS Office, Quickbooks, Internet.
- Maintained District Manager's calendar, email, expenses, and travel.
- Reviewed and wrote correspondence on District Manager's behalf.
- Compiled numerous financial and operational reports for business evaluation.
- Maintained payroll and benefit records for store managers.
- Coordinated meetings, training, team building events, and round-robin interview sessions.
- Served as Director Assistant for parents needs Organization of peaks and events Taking Care of Special Kids while the parents.
- Received classes Attending to weekly- by weekly meetings with the board of directors.
Director Assistant II Resume
Headline : Leverage leadership skills and professional experience to achieve goals for benefit of the organization.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Team building skills. Decision making skills.
- Recorded customer interactions or transactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions.
- Issued receipts, cash refunds, or change due to each customer. Data entry with the ability to type 45 wpm.
- Directed fundraising activities and the preparation of public relations materials.
- Prepared and maintained records and reports, such as budgets, personal records, or training manuals.
- Answered parents or other customer's questions, concerns, or anything pertaining to the Daycare.
- Evaluated the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Produced succession plans and career destination plans for the management team.
Director Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Flexible Accountant who adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting processes and technologies.
Skills : Bilingual in English & Spanish, Hard Working.
- Traveled with the manager to take notes and dictation at meetings.
- Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, email, and faxes.
- Screened telephone calls and inquiries and directed them as appropriate.
- Devised and maintained office systems to efficiently deal with the paper flow.
- Coordinated overnight travel arrangements and accommodations. Managed accounts payable for an organization of personnel.
- Organized personal and professional calendars and supplied reminders of upcoming meetings and events.
- Worked quickly and efficiently, with minimal oversight, to accomplish assigned duties.
Jr. Director Assistant Resume
Objective : Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership, decision-making and organizational skills. Ability to meet deadline. Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Access.
Skills : Operations Management, Excel, Quick books.
- Assisted the director to determine the reasons for a decrease in revenue and find solutions.
- Inputted new employee information into the system. Filed, faxed, and printed student record documents.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on-demand checks.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Assisted the director in organizing classes and scheduling instructors.
- Admin to Diploma Director's student affairs in processing and delivering Academic Diplomas.
- Prepared and reviewed student records documents for imaging.
Asst. Director Assistant Resume
Objective : Retail Clerk who consistently meets and exceeds sales targets. Reliable team player and strong communicator.
Skills : Microsoft office, Applications, Outlook.
- Maintained accuracy in calculating discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Successfully implemented new technologies and process automation to encourage continuous improvement.
- Filed and addressed employee complaints in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
- Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
- Assisted senior recruiting staff with career fairs and recruiting events.
- Processed client rebate reconciliation, reporting and check requests.
- Interfaced with the art director, designer, production manager, and print producer.
Associate Director Assistant Resume
Objective : A position in the field of Education as either a Director or Director Assistant of a Childcare Center or position as Substitute Teacher in a Public, Charter or Private School.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Managed, interviewed staff, and prospective clients.
- Responsible for DHS payments, training of employees, and assisting the Director wherever needed.
- Worked in the classroom assisting wherever needed. Have knowledge of DHS input and payments.
- Capable of interviewed prospective staff and employees as well as training.
- Faxed documents, printed copies for files. Been in the field of education for 20 years and is trained in CPR and first aid.
- Laminated documents and assignments for the classroom.
- Reference checked quality assurance of record imaging.
Lead Director Assistant Resume
Objective : A proven performer in the fields of Bio Chemistry and Math. More than three years of substantial experience in the life science industry. Worked effectively with others to manufacture and develop chemistry products.
Skills : Hard Working, Technical Skills.
- Assisted the director in the office by filling out all the forms for the students.
- Distributed school-related papers to all the classrooms.
- Cut and copied the necessary materials as needed by the teachers for their class activities.
- Laminated all the art projects for the teachers.
- Answered the phone and took messages regarding registration for prospective students.
- Assisted temporarily as a teacher in any of the classrooms when in need of adult supervision.
- Guided the parents to know their way navigating around the school, for school-related events.
Director Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly organized professional seeking to leverage administrative strength and a passion for information management towards a dynamic position in an management environment.
Skills : Quick Learner, Good Work efficiency.
- Analyzed, integration, and classification of expense accounts.
- Developed of administrative personnel payroll. Assisted the director with keeping her books.
- Programmed and managed accounts payable for domestic and international suppliers.
- Programmed spare parts purchase for maintenance and repairing equipment.
- Attention to customers, suppliers, and executives.
- Developed metrics to validate compliance cost reduction projects.
- Assisted the director with incoming and outgoing funds.