Director Of Field Operations Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging Director Of Field Operations position within a Wireless Communications Development Company and/or Carrier.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Salesforce, Office Management, Word, Windows, Excel, Administrative Assistant.
- Oversaw Supplemental Education Services by ensuring the smooth operations of tutoring programs.
- Managed the maintenance and distribution of materials; coordinating dissemination and collection of attendance documents and student records; tracking assessments and administering surveys to gather qualitative and quantitative data; overseeing daily operations and quickly resolving issues as they arise.
- Worked with school district to ensure compliance with all SES regulations in terms of registration and enrollment, assessment and reporting, and personnel eligibility.
- Provided Customer Service to all stakeholders, Principals and parents.
- Managed operational functions including payroll and district invoicing, and the reporting of each.
- Monitored the accurate tracking of student program hours.
- Oversaw the tracking of course expenses and the processing of invoices.
- Oversaw distribution and implementation of recruitment materials, training materials and curriculum to field staff Oversaw Asst.
Sr. Director Of Field Operations Resume
Summary : Director Of Field Operations Law enforcement and private security leader with progressive career marked by increased responsibility and parallel commensurate accomplishments.
Skills : Management, MS Ofice.
- Managed 130 employees encompassing three regions developed and implemented policy and procedures within three regions.
- Managed supervisors within a geographic region in the areas of hiring, staff development and the management of site's performance.
- Responsible for budget of $1.2M annual budget.
- Managed and negotiated vendor contracts.
- Developed work process for check and balances (audits), human resources responsibilities including recruiting, training, Texas Workforce Commission regulations, ADP payroll, and salary evaluations.
- Identified measurable performance standards to improve site performance.
- Set priorities and goals for driving business sales profit projections.
Jr. Director Of Field Operations Resume
Objective : Director Of Field Operations involves helping to develop and maintain the systems of the food and drink spaces and managing the day to day restaurant & bar activities for the hotel.
Skills : Operations Management, Sales Management.
- Works with GM to ensure compliance with CDC, and local health authorities regarding workplace and guest Covid-19 safety
- Recruits and hires a top-notch heart of house team to guide operations through the hotel and restaurant openings
- Oversees the day to day restaurant & bar operations
- Ensures budget goals are achieved with industry-leading metrics, with a specific focus on food cost, payroll and beverage cost
- Leads and inspires your team to ensure a high level of engagement and exceptional individual service style
- Ensures statutory compliance in all food and drink-related areas
- Monitors food, beverage and drink quality in a systemic manner
- Creates ongoing training programs that allow our staff to grow their knowledge and develop a sense of pride and ownership in their roles
Director Of Field Operations I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Director Of Field Operations professional with multiple years of experience in successful; relationship development, volunteer management, fundraising and sales on behalf of nonprofits and financial institutions. Supervised the training and coaching of sales representatives and volunteers in;cross selling and business to business sales.
Skills : Franchising, Management.
- Responsible for the supervision, training and monitoring of Operations staff
- Coordinates with clinical staff to establish client schedules and activities and maintains communication with counselors regarding clients.
- Assists with client interventions and addresses any grievances or complaints from the clients or Operation department staff
- Ensures transportation safety by overseeing van inspections and following safety rules and conducts weekly safety inspections of residence and facility
- Supervises completion of routine maintenance and all inspections and safety reports and turn in on schedule in a timely, efficient manner
- Utilizes independent judgment, strong initiative and decision making skill.
- Coordinates, plans and the schedules of staff, events and activities critical to the position.
Director Of Field Operations II Resume
Headline : Director Of Field Operations is responsible for operational leadership, delivery of programs and services, direction and management of multiple financially viable, self-sustaining operations.
Skills : Microsoft Proficient: Word, Excel, Power Point, Office. Type 65 WPM, Strong leadership and organization .
- Implements and manages short and long-term plans, programs, and practices.
- Facilitates and enables successful delivery of high-quality services and programs that are consistent and compliant with policies, procedures and core values.
- Builds, develops and maintains sustainable working relationships with key Military, private sector business partners, and where applicable, Regional Councils to support development, funding, and delivery of USO’s mission in the region.
- Collects and reviews region-wide performance metrics related to the delivery and quality of programs, services, equipment and events.
- Directs and implements suggested and/or required changes.
- Assists with preparation, review and oversight of operating budgets for designated region. Regularly monitor financial progress against goals.
- Leads and mentors regional staff leadership. Perform assigned duties in the absence of Regional President.
Director Of Field Operations III Resume
Summary : Long term employment with a goal oriented general contractor where as a team member can enjoy construction while contributing to a perpetually evolving corporate culture. To also mindfully endeavor in these same moments of time the action of holding and others accountable to the organizations long standing ethics.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Conservation, Environmental, Land Conservation, Land Management, Outdoor Recreation.
- Maintains and improves field service levels during period of aggressive acquisition growth.
- Leds Field Service team of 8 Regional Managers and 150 Engineers.
- Designs and implements field restructuring to support 100% increase of field equipment.
- Productively deploys company employees and outsourced service partners to cover entire United States.
- Develops real time reporting and metrics trending through web based applications to ensure clear visibility of performance.
- Promotes increased financial responsibility for Regional Managers.
- Sets specific performance goals for each region resulting in a 50% increase in productivity in two low performing areas and a 20% increase overall.
- Reduces overtime by $70K per month by strategic relocation of technicians.
- Introduces 3 rd Party service products to drive density into existing markets resulting in over $1M of additional service revenues during the first 12 months.
Asst. Director Of Field Operations Resume
Objective : To utilize field tested and proven skills providing oversight and direction to staffed security members enabling the highest levels safety and security of persons, materials and property.
Skills : Supervision, Communication, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Customer Relations, First Aid.
- Oversaw the effective management of the daily routine under the guidance and leadership of a Security Director at stand-alone sites and facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Security guards under command complied with the Security Standing Orders & Procedures pertaining to the premises during the shift.
- Assisted the Security guards in ensuring the safety and security of human beings, valuable materials and classified documents pertaining to the premises as well as corporate physical assets.
- Efficiently supervised and managed the Security Personnel under command during tenure by training the Security Personnel in all security drills and security procedures laid down in the Standing Orders & Procedures.
- Acted as a liaison between the security unit and Administrative Operations Managers, local Police and Fire Departments as well as the nearest hospitals.
- Transported and deployed security guards during the shift.
- Conducted periodic scheduled and unscheduled 'rounds' of sentry/ guard posts checking alertness and compliance of Standing Orders & Procedures.
- Periodically conducted inventory and inspections ensuring the serviceability of firefighting equipment and the adequate training of Fire Guards.
- Routinely inspected log books for entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles and stores at the commencement of guards duty and at the end of his assigned shift.
Associate Director Of Field Operations Resume
Headline : Director Of Field Operations is responsible for continued development and implementation of operational systems for the division. Works closely with the Childrens Services Vice President and Program Directors to ensure quality service delivery to families and that programmatic policies and procedures are being followed.
Skills : Construction, Process Scheduler, Construction Management,.
- Acts as the Program Manager and subject matter expert for Electronic Health Record (EHR) project(s)
- Develops and realigns operational systems to ensure efficiency, consistency, and best practices throughout the division
- Collaborates with contracts department to manage inter-agency contracts and MOUs
- Stays abreast of legislative and regulatory changes that impact each business line
- Coordinates RFR process and applications for division
- Assists Program Directors and 3rd party billing department in staff and site credentialing processes
- Assists in business development and growth of the Children’s division
Lead Director Of Field Operations Resume
Summary : Seeking a Director Of Field Operations position with an organization where; can enhance skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth.
Skills : Sales, Relationship Management, Community Development, Administration, Recruitement, Management, Training of Employees and Volunteers, Business to business sales.
- Seasoned executive manager who led teams in the fulfillment of logistics and distribution strategy for the entire Southwest region of the USPS, comprising billions of pieces of mail each year.
- Extensively P&L experienced exercising responsibility for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
- Well-versed in effectively directing the efforts of teams of cross-functional professionals spanning multiple facilities.
- Regarded for the unique ability to implement innovative business strategies that re-engineer processes and yield measurable cost savings and revenue growth.
- Skilled at fostering alliances with national congressional leaders to gain support for regional initiatives.
- Recognized by executive management with a series of promotions to positions of increasing influence and authority.
- Oversaw financial statements, including statements of income, balance sheets, cash flow statements, annual operating and capital budgets, and reported goal attainment progress.
- Structured contracts, subcontracts, and payment schedules to maintain positive cash flow on projects up to 2mm.
Director Of Field Operations Resume
Objective : Results oriented construction and procurement professional with solid business experience and success in all phases of project management. Proven, verifiable track record of delivering results. I am seeking I am seeking work in the construction field, specifically in Project Management, Construction Site Supervision/Management, or Inventory/Machinery Procurement; in any sector.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Report Manager.
- Oversees network of 54 regional developers who work with 1000+ Massage Envy clinics.
- Manages communication and oversight from corporate to field.
- Travels extensively to field locations to work side by side with franchisees to grow their business.
- Responsible for doubling vendor investment and sponsorship of Annual Franchise Conference year over year.
- Creates and manages a cross-functional team of multi-departmental individuals (operations, sales, marketing, therapist, training) with the responsibility of leading regional efforts.
- Pioneers Massage Envy's education and long-term commitment to Net Promoter leadership.
- Annually analyzes P&Ls at the clinic level to ensure long-term stability of the brand - looking both at top-line sales and bottom-line profitability.