Divisional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated experience in managing and training regional sales teams, with additional experience in managing large accounts. Expertise includes supervision and training of direct sales reports and broker sales force. Exceptional verbal presentation skills to both key accounts and senior management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Responsible for driving incremental related product sales in conjunction with the overall divisional sales strategy.
- Responsible for developing relationships with regional vendor representatives to assist in training, customer communication and pro shows throughout the division.
- Held interactive events at stores, coordinated online training tools and set up sessions with vendors for our customer base.
- Worked with the corporate-related products team and regional marketing managers to identify opportunities through appropriate assortment mix, pricing, and promotions that meet the needs of the markets within the division.
- Worked with Category Managers to determine market needs, reviewing planograms and other market and segment-specific tools.
- Introduced new products to the field enabling the Southern division to grow sales and gain business with several new clients.
- Traveled with field sales representatives visiting key accounts to explore related product opportunities.
Sr. Divisional Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and enthusiastic District manager, able to motivate teams to perform at their best in providing excellent service and developing ongoing, profitable client relationships.
Skills : Sales Or Sales Management, Business Growth.
- Set financial goals for centers.
- Maintained accurate cash controls and security procedures within Company and Loss Prevention standards.
- Prepared Divisional Monthly Operating Reviews.
- Audited centers on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Reviewed operating results of centers to identify areas of opportunity for increased profits and controlled expenses.
- Maintained an ongoing marketing strategy and marketing tracking for all centers in the district to increase the market share.
- Developed skills of district team members in order to meet company objectives.
- Raised customer service scores derived from evaluation cards by 50 points.
Jr. Divisional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Manage complex customer relationships Stable work history Excellent leadership capabilities with strong presentation and interpersonal skills Strong organization and multi-tasking capabilities in fast past environments.
Skills : Strong and diverse experience in management.
- Include sales and marketing a portfolio of brands producing 116 million in sales per year.
- Oversee 3 regions to include Transportation Logistics, Channel Sales, Program Execution and Budget control.
- Lead, assist and execute local and national marketing promotions for incremental display and beverage set opportunities.
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the channel, key accounts, and individual customers.
- Spend 60% of the time in the field working directly with the sales team and customers.
- Update and communicate competitive market information.
- Ensure proper execution of pricing/promotional programs.
Divisional Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 15 years in varied management and administrative elements of retail. Very results and quality focused, with a tremendous pride, passion, and attention to detail. Great internal & external relationship builder by being honest, positive, and understanding that all people deserve a chance, and have a job to do.
Skills : Management, Operations Management, Team Building, Operations, Merchandising, Leadership Development, Presentation .
- Developed strategies, managed operations, and coached sales floor teams to many achievements including overall sales increases, and specific metrics such as add-on sales and SKU or category directional initiatives.
- Provided an overall the entire store team, and ensured associates were always put in a position of success.
- Directed a focus on customer service and support-based sales techniques with teams that are knowledgeable and genuinely excited about the products they are selling.
- Resulted in consistently high feedback scores from the customer base, accomplishing sales/margin/add-on targets, and very low return/refund rates, as well as company awards and nominations.
- Led store operations and merchandising teams to be strategic and creative with their on-floor planning and decision-making to drive foot traffic into the best possible sales and profit gains.
- Improved morale by implementing a team accountability plan.
- Responsible for the sales, managing and developing employees, and merchandise presentation for the women's apparel, shoes and accessories departments.
BBA In Marketing
Divisional Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated leader with 20 years of proven sales and management expertise in the retail industry. A passionate consultant to the business who is results driven and innovative with strengths in team building and executing at the highest level. Strategic planner with excellent analytical decision-making and problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Presentation, Training & Development, Coaching, Competitive Analysis, Computer, Networking, Business Development.
- Increased sales volume over plan for men's, women's, home and cosmetic divisions.
- Managed the merchandising, operational, personnel development and customer service activities in department stores with annual volumes of $30-50 million.
- Liaison between corporate leaders, outside venders and area sales managers within the building.
- Analyzed the dollars per square foot and merchandise flows quarterly to maximize sales and space to achieve sales plans.
- Allowed for constant flow of new goods in and clearance merchandise out.
- Led a store through a smooth two year renovation and expansion process while always attaining sales plans and customer service standards.
- Facilitated several May Company management development seminars including Managing Diversity, Time Management and Building Teams.
- Trained over 300 managers on each topic.
- Supervised seven to fourteen manager direct reports and 150 to 250 sales associates in each store.
BS In Merchandising
Divisional Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Work in a respected company where can apply professional experience to achieve the company's objective and also be able to grow within that company. Assists in developing and administers departmental policies, procedures, and budgets.
Skills : Divisional Sales Mgmt, Warehouse, Inventory Management.
- Established sales quotas and revenue goals for assigned division Logistics-created and/or restructured routes throughout career as needed to meet the growth of the company.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner Analyze distributor capacity in the assigned territory to pinpoint activities to match Barcel USA's growth plans.
- Direct and Implement sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for all distributors in the specified market.
- Create awareness and demand for the company's new and existing products and promotions.
- Identify potential distributor needs and interests and effectively communicate benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests.
- Maintain a reliable communications mechanism with all business units and internal personnel to ensure efforts are in line with objectives.
- Generate and develop new distribution partners in order to sell products to end DSD customers.
Divisional Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Solid business management experience with a proven track record in driving revenue, cultivating a customer-oriented service environment and providing disciplined leadership. In-depth understanding of sales practices, sales performance management and success in leading teams to sales excellence with continued performance at/above target levels.
Skills : Coaching, Motivating, Training And Develop Sales Teams, Interviewing & Hiring.
- Member of the senior executive team directing operations of the largest branch store in the company generating $87 million in sales volume.
- Achieved target sales and service results in all areas of responsibility which included the Children's Division, Intimate Apparel, Special Sizes, Coats, Swim, and Gifts.
- Ultimately assumed responsibility for the Men's Division and Ladies Shoes.
- Delivered an annual division sales increase of 3% while consistently meeting or exceeding service goals.
- Directed 7 sales managers and support staff, with annual sales of $30 million.
- Implemented company presentation standards and guidelines at a high level, evaluating and adjusting to increase vendor sales performance with maximum space utilization.
- Exploited promotional events pursuing opportunities to distort key vendors, items and trends, partnering with central merchants and gaining commitment for increased stock.
- Developed and implemented daily/weekly goals, sales and service objectives, policies and procedures with area sales managers and staff associates.
Divisional Sales Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Executive with consistent success in starting, building, growing and improving the profitability, performance, and value of companies. Experience with planning, leading and capturing business opportunities. Highly experienced with exposure to various diverse industries including automotive, furniture, carpet, and retail clothing.
Skills : Sales Management, Team Building, Relationship Building, Consultative Selling.
- Worked with Regional Managers and District Managers to increase market share and coordinate all sales training.
- Responsible for the sales, marketing and implementation of retail finance program to local, regional and national clients acquired through prospecting, one of one selling and major venue sales presentations.
- Territory increased business by 20% and profitability by 12% by successfully implementing creative advertising and special marketing programs.
- Signed and grew the largest furniture store and association and grew it to $70 million and 200 new retailers.
- Maintained losses under 3% of each portfolio as well as holding the highest business retention in the country.
- Developed and implemented merchant training programs to increase sales utilization.
- Handled all pricing and negotiations in the Southeast.
BS In Marketing
Divisional Sales Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position allowing to utilize business management, as well as sales marketing experience in the service industry. Assists in developing and administers departmental policies, procedures, and budgets.
Skills : SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP LE.
- Representing over $2.5 million in gross revenue, responsible for 68 reps throughout the country.
- Assisted reps and customers with product selection, marketing, and merchandising.
- Created and generated tracking reports for sales representatives to attain information regarding the success of each representative.
- Performed account analysis in order to formulate sales forecasts, strategies, and objectives.
- Assisted CEO and VP of Sales in managing other classes of trade including housewares, hardware, and food services.
- Attend vendor trade conventions and shows to help sell a product to the top 100 customers in all lines of the business.
- Met with top decision-makers inside the gourmet accounts represented to build rapport and build the growth of sales through these relationships.
- Worked as a team member with the Director of Graphic Design for all advertisements and printing for the company products.
Bachelor Of Science
Divisional Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated executive with nineteen years' experience in corporate settings maximizing sales, marketing, and bottom line profits for the retail industry. Responsible for over seeing all functions pertaining to operations, including sales, adherence to company policy, controlling shrinkage, maintaining inventory levels, customer service, and strategic planning.
Skills : Sales, Management, Marketing, Forecasting.
- Appointed to Divisional Sales Manager of Schaumburg location and relocated by a company to Illinois.
- Responsible for all of ready to wear, accessories, and cosmetics for $35 million locations.
- Directed and managed 6 department managers, 2 executive trainees, and up to 125 associates.
- Directed store executive team to create eye-catching merchandise displays along with implementing company planograms to increase impulse purchasing and impact sales.
- Highly visible on selling floor to mentor department managers and accommodate customer situations.
- Directed semi-annual inventory scans.
- Supported store manager with seasonal floor moves for main departments of responsibility along with other areas of the store.
- Drove customer service with in the store through positive reinforcement and support to ensure a happy work environment.