Finance Controller Resume
Summary : To work as an accounting or finance business manager in a healthcare environment and manage the accounting operations with finance and business knowledge and management experience.
Skills : Financial Accounting And Reporting Specializing In Healthcare Industry, Mainly Large Hospitals.
- Providing direction and supervision of general ledger, accounts receivable, tax, grants, and other sponsored projects and contract billings.
- Responsible for annual financial audit including consolidation and financial statement preparation for 5 entities.
- Provide finance consulting to various committees including capital budgeting, payor management, grant awards, and special projects.
- Responsible for hiring, training and performance evaluation of 13 accounting staff Handle responsibilities for providing all system implementations impacting general ledger.
- In charge of maintenance of general and subsidiary ledger of the organization to ensure proper classification of revenue, expense, depreciation and asset management.
- Implement, maintain and evaluate accounting systems of financial related controls.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations with federal, state and local tax codes.
BS In Accounting
Sr. Finance Controller Resume
Objective : Proficient, detail-oriented Accountant exploring an opportunity to contribute expertise toward actively supporting operations of a progressive organization seeking a driven team member. Track record of successfully managing a broad spectrum of financial reporting, general ledger, P&L and reconciliation responsibilities.
Skills : Deep Experience In The Use And Coaching/empowering.
- Identify, evaluate, and drive opportunities that will deliver significant and sustainable profitable improvements to the business.
- Manage ongoing structural cost-cutting program process, evaluation, and prioritization, business case development, apply cost-saving into financial plan and forecast.
- Financial reporting & Analysis Provide financial reports after closing to the CFO and CEO.
- Finance analysis of the sales margin, cost analysis, inventory analysis.
- Forecast reporting compare with an actual budget.
- Finance operation and Audit Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Inventory reconciliation/re-evaluation and control.
- Perform month-end closing for Revenue accounting with the deferred sale and deferred cost of sale.
BS In Accounting
Jr. Finance Controller Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail oriented with more than five years' experience in the finance administration department and general office related roles. Eager to learn and hardworking with excellent customer service, and office support skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analytics, Financial Analysis, Forecasting.
- Prepared financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Processing and understanding bid documents for launch documents and exhibitions.
- Labeling and filing documents for all the event and exhibition projects in any aspect.
- Managed and coordinated the schedule and calendar project team meetings.
- Forecasted, monitor and analyzed budget versus actual cost company for each department for event project and launch products.
- Prepared and processed all documents, contract plans, technical specifications, and design marketing for project area for event planning ensure every page was correct and accurate before reporting to the head office.
- Archived, Scanned and filed all financial documents to electronic and manual storage.
- Negotiated pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Finance Controller III Resume
Summary : Experienced hard worker with experience in Accounting, Manufacturing Services, Medical Industry, Finance, Banking, and Human Resource Management. Interested in exercising leadership experience and knowledge.
Skills : Language: Spanish, English, Italian.
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Direct and manage accounts payables, payroll, cash management, budgeting, external reporting, and other general accounting functions to ensure accurate and timely reporting of data.
- Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments with external agencies.
- Directed and prepared for financial audit and provided recommendations for policy and procedural improvements based on audit findings.
- Negotiated insurance contracts for the practice and medical, dental and vision.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Prepared financial analyses culminating in the sale of the automotive business for one billion dollars.
Doctorate Of Business
Finance Controller II Resume
Summary : Experienced multi-disciplinary finance professional with extensive experience analyzing business budgets, allocations, spending, and forecasts within the operationally-focused Food & Beverage, Retail, and Hospitality industry.
Skills : Operating Knowledge Of SAP FI/CO, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Provided financial support for Franchise Marketing & SalesForce resources ($50M).
- Attended sales training and presented relevant materials at all sales meetings for senior management.
- Sold franchise expansion valued in excess of $35M and 100 additional headcounts on the financial side to CHB.
- Ensured franchise was PHARMA guideline compliant.
- Managed budgets for continuing education programs.
- Provide financial support for Franchise Promotional expenses ($55M).
- Planning, analysis, and reporting of PPD Sales Force Incentives ($106M).
- Approved sales incentive plans with all divisional VP's.
Bachelor Of Business
Finance Controller I Resume
Summary : Over 11 years of experience in full life cycle of general accounting, developing and implementing financial systems, strategies, processes and controls that significantly improve P&L scenarios.
Skills : Sales Negotiations, Contract Negotiations, MS Office.
- Plan and direct accounting and finance operational functions, hire and retain accounting and finance staff.
- Develop and monitor business performance Metrics.
- Implement internal control procedures and prepare internal and external financial statements.
- Coordinate activities of external auditors.
- Plan, budget and authorize expenditures.
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems.
- Assume ownership of accounting, forecasting, and strategic supply planning.
- Oversee accounts payable, payroll and accounts receivable operations.
MBA In Accounting
Asst. Finance Controller Resume
Summary : An accomplished Certified Management Accountant (CMA) with MBA major in Finance and Masters in Accounting. A senior Accounting and Finance management professional with 10+ years of industry experience in Private, Public and Federal Government as well as Big Four Accounting.
Skills : Oracle, Visual Basic, SAP ,MS Office: Word, Adv. Excel-V-lookup,.
- Manage and supervise seven direct reports for overall control of finance functions.
- Manage the month end closing, Revenue and overall financial reporting to the board of management.
- Take lead in preparation, review, and analysis of income tax provisions and footnotes, and SOX 404.
- Monitor internal control, ROI, SEC (10K, 10Q), proxy, SOX testing, documentation, and compliance.
- Identify and implement business process changes resulting in strengthened internal controls/operational efficiencies.
- Provide reporting and sensitivity analysis of the financial resources of the company.
- Perform internal control, internal audit and direct interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Research on Accounting and GAAP issues, general revenue recognition, and fair value analysis.
- Set up and ensure application of internal control rules at all levels of the company, creating a proper internal control and corporate governance.
Associate Finance Controller Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of progressive career experience in financial analysis, management, sales and business development. Ability and vision to manage global workforce upon the Controllers retirement.
Skills : Fluent In English, Portuguese, French And Spanish.
- Responsible for the financial affairs of the parent real estate investment company with 13 commercial and residential income properties, development entities with companies varying from a sole proprietorship, LPs, LLCs, HOAs, and 2 interstate joint ventures.
- Maintenance of fiscal records, preparation of monthly financial reports, forecasting and annual budgetary planning & control reviews.
- Manage and facilitate debt financing processes from presentation to servicing when obtaining both secured and unsecured loans with traditional bank sources as well as private parties.
- Responsible for compliance and tax planning including year-end tax preparation for all entities with CPA.
- Develop Pro-forma income statements and cash flow projections.
- Evaluation and recommendation on insurance coverage.
- Manage investor assessments and distributions for all companies.
- Primary interface with third-parties and investors in all matters pertaining to accounting issues.
Finance Controller/Analyst Resume
Headline : To provide senior level accounting services to an organization that offers pleasant working conditions and is looking for someone that can help automate processes.
Skills : Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve, Financial Edge, Raiser's Edge, Microsoft Office, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, After Effects.
- Included the overall planning and managing of the accounting and budgetary process in addition to the investments, purchasing and human resources activities.
- Managed the MIS operations, maintained computer equipment and supervised staff to maximize efficiency and allocations of resources.
- Review and approved contracts and special contractual obligations.
- Managed fixed assets, inventory and licensing requirements.
- Managed and planned the accounting and fiscal functions throughout the organization.
- Ensured timely and accurate reports for internal and external use, including state and federal tax regulatory authorities.
- Prepared monthly financial statements and provided management discussion and analysis regarding significant variances.
Finance Controller Resume
Objective : More than ten years increasing responsibilities in multi-national corporate finance/accounting with proven business innovation skills including ERP implementation, intensive manufacturing cost accounting, risk management, performance analysis.
Skills : Accounting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Excel, FP&A, Investment Analysis.
- Optimized capital management system, significantly decreased finance cost by 15%, and maintained operation cycle periods below the average level of the industry.
- Developed fruitful finance analysis model and template with advance excel tool to satisfy the critical concern of team leader, including budgets variance analysis, contribution analysis by function, customers and product line respectively, and cash flow rolling forecast model.
- Performed effective risk control, oversaw 10M-15M credit sales monthly, managed customer credit risk within a required and acceptable level.
- Evaluated performance of business units with BCS, KPI, NPV, ROE, and EVA metrics, helped the company to decrease logistic cost by 1.5M, provided recommendations to improve operating efficiency for business lines.
- Developed and maintained internal controls systems with the guidance of COSO.
- Built strategic value by long term project planning, what-if analysis, scenario planning, and business opportunity evaluation.
- Managed accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, ensured company enough solvency to remain financial flexibility while maintaining low purchased costs and finance expense.