Human Resources Administrator Resume
Summary : Human Resources Administrator is responsible for HR functions within the company and for providing support to employees. This includes the administration of benefits, payroll, and employee relations. This role also includes working with the C-suite in regards to salary negotiations and personnel decisions.
Skills : Accounting, Hr Policies & Procedures, Project Management, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Excel, Word, Office Management.
- Responsible for HR functions to include employee and student records management, financial records management, accounting and reconciliation, budgeting and payroll.
- Collect employee time records, process weekly payroll with ADP and distribute checks.
- Ensure payroll system data accuracy and generate appropriate reports.
- Maintain employee records and respond to employee inquiries related to Benefits programs through PeopleSoft.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing enrollment, termination, changes, beneficiary, and disabilities.
- Process job applications and schedule interviews, drug screening and background record checks.
- Process status changes along with open enrollment benefits plans transfer.
- Partner with hiring leaders to organize and schedule employee onboarding and orientation.
Associate Of Science
Human Resources Administrator/Office Manager Resume
Objective : Looking for a position where I utilize my theoretical background in human resources, dedication to developing positive employee relations, and exceeding organizational goals in a Human Resource Generalist position. Strong understanding of the principals of Human Resource Management, work place ethics and organizational strategy. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work comfortably and effectively with professionals at all levels.
Skills : Paychex Flex Online Interface, ADP Online Interface, Q-Pulse Quality Management Software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Quickbooks, Basecamp, SAP, Docuware.
- Established recruiting requirements for the staffing of organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Initiated applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, , recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determined applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracted applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determined applicant qualifications by initial phone interview with applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranged management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; select candidates on consistent set of qualifications.
- Facilitates new hire paperwork and enrollment into our benefit programs.
Human Resource Program
Human Resources Administrator/Payroll Accounting Resume
Objective : Experienced Human Resources Professional offering versatile experience with a multiple industry background. Knowledge and expertise in: Employee Relations On-Boarding Off-Boarding Benefit Administration Payroll Recruiting.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Contacted job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Conducted reference or background checks on job applicants and schedule drug tests for current or prospective employees.
- Informed job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Hired employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Scheduled and conducted new employee orientations.
- Coordinated with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
- Prepared or maintained employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Maintained and updated human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
Human Resources Administrator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position that will capitalize on proven skills and provide career advancement based on accomplishments and performance. Self-starter who meets deadlines while multi-tasking within a fast-pace environment. Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to evaluate urgent matters and respond promptly and appropriately to changing circumstances. A team player who understands the mission statement and the importance of achieving results.
Skills : Mircosoft Excel, Camtasia, Microsoft Word, Teamwork, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Training, Healthcare, Oracle, Spectrum, Audacity, Communications.
- Provided administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources, Legal & Public Affairs Division.
- Prepared and monitored unit's budget and expenses to ensure spending compliance.
- Initiated job elimination plans and packages for review; administered Management & Peer Recognition Programs.
- Keyed/processed salary transactions, new hire paperwork and off-cycle payments in HRIS.
- Acted as initial contact to employees and management to resolve confidential benefit, payroll and company policy issues.
- Escalate issues on the customer's behalf to ensure timely resolutions.
- Organized division's summer and year-end gatherings.
Diploma In Business Curriculum
Human Resources Administrator II Resume
Summary : An HR consultant and leader with more than 20 years of tactical and strategic Human Resources experience at the field and corporate level. An inspirational leader with a record of developing and leading diverse work teams to accomplish business goals. Knowledgeable in all facets of human resources, state and federal laws. Skilled at process improvement and implementing systems. Ability to build consistent partnerships with all levels of organization's leadership to drive established business imperatives.
Skills : Hr Policies & Procedures, Compliance, Complex Problem Solving, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Onboarding, Benefits, Performance Management, Performance Improvement, Leadership, Training, Executive Management, Wordpress, Quickbooks, ADP, HRis.
- Interviewed, screened, and hired applicants for technical and non-technical positions.
- Collaborated with department supervisors to develop hiring policies and procedures.
- Managed workers' compensation and unemployment insurance claims, and represented the company in all unemployment hearings.
- Established, researched, modified, and managed benefit plans including monthly billing, COBRA, and 401(k) loan repayments.
- Developed and maintained employee recognition programs.
- Designed and administered employee survey to measure satisfaction levels and opinions; presented results and recommendations to management.
- Maintained HRIS (ADP and Ceridian) for reports and payroll processing.
Masters Of Arts
Human Resources Administrator/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position of Payroll Administrator in a well-established organization, where I can utilize my management skills and abilities to the fullest. Willing to gain more experience in this field and contribute in the growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word Excel. Quickbooks. ADP Workforce.
- Managed the payroll process, including daily time-keeping functions, preparation, transmission and distribution of payroll.
- Developed and maintained payroll policies and procedures manual.
- Analyzed and updated Fund salaries and benefits to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Established back-up system for payroll preparation.
- Monitored employee compensated absences, i.e.
- Maintained employee payroll records, including appropriate tax forms, changes in pay, deductions.
- Monitored employee mandated and voluntary benefits.
Bachelor Of Science
Human Resources Administrator I Resume
Objective : Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of HR, including administering employee benefits and payroll, overseeing benefits administration, and managing personnel records.
Skills : ADP EZ Labor, ADP Pay Expert, Micrsoft Office.
- Successfully performed all functions of human resources supporting up to 100 employees full time and temporary employees, among three facilities throughout CA.
- Develop and deliver all primary HR programs and services.
- Built HR infrastructure to support the growth from a start-up environment.
- Responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing using Payroll Evolution and ADP platforms.
- Investigate and respond to employee, external agency and compliance related complaints.
- Communicate to management in the investigation and identification of potential employee litigation.
- Evaluated job positions, determining classification, exempt and non-exempt status, and salary.
- Negotiate, implement and administer employee benefits programs.
Master Of Science In Industrial
Payroll And Human Resources Administrator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and goal-oriented young professional committed to pursuing a long term career in Human Resources. I have Human Resource experience in both a warehouse, and amusement park/entertainment industry. I have a track record for demonstrating strong problem solving skills, interpersonal communications and being a good team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Kronos, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Interviewing, Onboarding, Terminations, HRIS, Taleo.
- Ensured effective communication by responding to employee requests for information and interpreting company policies.
- Implemented an employee recognition program that included performance and morale incentives.
- Developed and implemented a system for auditing and revising the employee records base.
- Remained current on all legal regulations related to human resources.
- Performed tasks such as entering applications, setting up files on new personnel, photographing for badges, obtaining employee numbers for new employees and recording changes on all employee status changes as necessary (change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, filing, etc.).
- Processed verification of employment requests for employees.
- Handled employee benefits and HR questions.
Lead Human Resources Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the Philadelphia or surrounding area where I can utilize my Human Resources, Labor Relations and/or Administrative skills and apply my broad and extensive talents in a progressive team environment.
Skills : Graphic Design, Marketing, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Inventory Management, Employee Management.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and selected applicants.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits and work comp related matters and resolve all issues.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and resolving work related issues.
- Manage and administer the employment and employee related activities of over 160 county employees.
- Manage the work comp and liability program.
- Prepare and manage two department budgets.
- Prepare and present reports concerning employee related activities as requested by the board.
AS In Business Administration
Senior Human Resources Administrator Resume
Objective : Desiring a position as Human Resources Administrator that will require the application of my business experience and education. I am offering more than 6 years of Human Resources career experience and 10 years of general management experience. I have a broad knowledge of Human Resource principles and all applicable laws and regulations.
Skills : Payroll, Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Workers Compensation, FMLA, Benefits Administration, Data Entry, Recruiting, Banking, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Hiring, ADA.
- Assisted in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), investigations, associate relations, training and development, benefits, and compensation.
- Area of Responsibility: Administrated, processed, and approved payroll through ADP Workforce now.
- Maintained associate badge system by ensuring that all accurate information is implemented for associate access levels that correspond with the associate's position within the company.
- Conducted background checks for all new hires.
- Interviewed applicants in order to find the most qualifying candidate for open positions.
- Using interview forms, score sheets, and summary sheets.
- Planned and conducted all new hire and benefit orientation.
Human Resources Administrator (Generalist) Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional position in which I can maximize my strengths and background to meet and exceed the standards and goals of the organization.
Skills : As400, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes, Event Planning, Customer Service, Human Resources, Paychex, Paycom, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Benefits Administration, Insurance Verification, Powerpoint, Invoicing, Hiring, Interviewing, Administrative Assistant.
- Support the execution of corporate and field Human Resources programs, as well as assist in resolving issues for management and field associates.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Senior Human Resources Manager as well as several Human Resource District Managers.
- Answer phones and respond to emails regarding associate inquires and concerns.
- Assist in resolving payroll issues; review payroll reports, research and correct errors; process pay requests.
- Audit and maintain personnel files; research and collect missing information and process status changes.
- Provide benefits information to associates and refer them to the appropriate locations.
- Research quarterly monitoring reports and provide information to benefits department.
- Create, research and review HR investigation reports.
Human Resources Administrator/Recruiting Coordinator Resume
Headline : Objective is to formulate and implement HR best business practices per organization policy. As an Human Resources Administrator I have been successful at helping new employees adjust to company culture and feel valued in their new roles. Dedicated HR professional with strong grasp of employment laws, compliance issues and benefits plans. Successfully introduces process improvements and staff-development initiatives to drive corporate goal attainment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Personal and Business Credit Analysis,.
- Educated and advised employees on group health plans, voluntary benefits and 401(k) retirement plans.
- Develop company personnel policies, standard operating procedures and employee handbooks.
- Developed and facilitated all new-hire orientations.
- Conduct employment verifications and investigations.
- Build a comprehensive employee recruiting strategy.
- Developed and enforced company policy and procedures relating to all phases of human resources activity.
- Facilitate the criminal background check process for new hires.
- Manage all aspects of leave administration, including employee notifications and vendor management, disability programs and health benefits.
Master In Human Resources
Human Resources Administrator/Facilities Coordinator Resume
Objective : Human Resources Professional with more than 19 years' experience as a payroll and benefits specialist and an HR generalist. Strong attention to details, exceptional computer skills, deep knowledge of regulatory compliance. Highly driven to achieve company goals. Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Taleo.
- Managed all recruitment and hiring activities, including defining the hiring department's needs and orientation of new employees.
- Administered salary negotiations and adjustments, guided management on performance development reviews, and calculated monthly census report.
- Provided employee counseling and conflict resolution.
- Fostered an awareness of corporate policies and government employment acts and regulations.
- Assist in coordination of semi-annual corporate communication meetings.
- Chaired and contributed to quarterly employee newsletter.
- Served on project teams to coordinate corporate community outreach programs and social activities.
- Served as HR System Administrator through LAWSON HRIS database conversion and implementation.
Bachelor Of Science
Human Resources Administrator Resume
Headline : Extensive and progressive management and administrative experience within a variety of business and service environments. Particularly effective in office administration, accounting, human resources, credit and customer service functions. Excellent communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, ADP, Optimum Solutions HRIS.
- Managed employment and personnel functions for corporate headquarters and four branch locations.
- Included administration of all employee benefit programs and internal/external accounting for same.
- Managed self-funded group health plan, life plan, disability plan, dental insurance plan, Section 125 cafeteria plan and 401(k) plan.
- Consulted in the development, language and provisions of all Employee Benefit Plans.
- Authored and produced comprehensive Employee Handbook.
- Developed Policies and Procedures for Safety Handbook for manufacturing facilities.
- Provided training and related materials for staff of 125 employees.
- Monitored compliance of governmentally and industry-regulated operations and employee benefit programs with completely successful adherence for all seven years.
Business And Computer Classes