Information Technology Director Resume
Objective : To utilize education, experience, and skills gained in the past 12 years as the lead creative technologist for one of the fastest growing cities. Responsible for developing and leading initiatives in support of the organization's goals and vision through the use of social media, digital engagement tools, blogs, website, and online quarterly magazine Responsible for designing and maintaining web technologies, as well as writing, editing and developing content.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Server Administration.
- Direct daily operations of the department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Supervise a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisers Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Project Implementation and Design Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Provided technological guidance for the company Worked directly with VP staff to increase revenue and efficiencies in each business unit Designed, specified, and managed the build of software applications.
Lead Information Technology Director Resume
Objective : Over 16 years of experience developing strategic solutions that drive innovation, improve technical capabilities and expand services while improving workflow efficiency and decreasing costs. An extensive background in clinical systems Integrations, clinical workflows, and data management and a proven ability to lead technical teams, business teams, coordinate consultants, and manage projects.
Skills : Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Provided strategic planning and vision casting for IT technologies and services throughout the organization.
- Recommended changes to work processes that improved efficiency, prioritized and assigned work.
- Acted as the liaison for specialty departments as they transitioned to new platforms and assured workflows and applications implemented met the customer needs.
- Provided an environment that promotes a high level of client and employee satisfaction, continuous improvement, and the accurate execution of policy and procedures to support the internal and external clients of the organization.
- Utilized effective project management and root cause analysis techniques to assess projects and incidents and direct analysts in providing and resolving issues.
- Performed a system and infrastructure assessment in order to define current needs and strategies for improving and innovating IT systems and infrastructure within the organization.
- Invested in the further development of the IT Team with directed training as well as opportunities for cross training Took part in clinical and business process workflow assessments to provide technical and workflow insights that were critical in helping refine and restructure those workflows.
- Assured IT goals were aligned with the strategic goals of the organization to maximize the impact of improvements and build on success.
BS In Computer Science
Information Technology Director III Resume
Summary : An experienced Information Technology Director, Manager, and Executive who has successfully led IT teams to implement process improvements, enhance operations, and reduce costs by utilizing years of relevant experience, education, thorough analysis methodology, and finely tuned interpersonal skills.
Skills : CompTia A+, CompTia Security+, CompTia Server+, ITIL Foundation.
- Responsible for all facets of the organizations technology infrastructure, including architecture, capacity planning, administration, operational management, and troubleshooting to ensure the efficient, stable, reliable and secure operations of the organizations technology.
- Conducts enterprise-wide information technology planning by consulting with internal staff to identify and prioritize the information technology needs of the organization.
- Develops, coordinates, guides and maintains IT systems strategic and operational plans in support of the organization's strategic plan.
- Proactively introduce new technology solutions for current business problems and keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and their impact on the enterprise architecture.
- Provides guidance and leadership on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of the organization's information systems by evaluating alternatives, performing appropriate cost benefit analysis and recommending solutions that balance cost and acceptable risks.
- Ensure a stable computing environment that provides stability, reliability and appropriate redundancy.
- Lead the architecture, design, and integration of computing systems and Infrastructure components.
- Lead the IT Infrastructure and operations functions of network engineering, database administration, systems engineering, and administration in addition to providing the technology foundation for the company's enterprise business systems and applications.
Information Technology Director II Resume
Headline : Analytical IT management professional. Offer expertise in continuous process improvement, project management and infrastructure implementations. Bring a track record of facilitating corporate success through expert management of technology operations, improving customer satisfaction, and reducing cost.
Skills : Order Management System, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Data Center Operations, Microsoft Windows, Information Security, Project Management, ITIL, IT Service Management.
- Direct and manage network and server infrastructure, data center operations, application support, and help desk and remote operations in a 24x7 operation.
- Research and define IT solutions to support company growth, improve operational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain network operating procedures, policies, and disaster recovery plans.
- Manage company technology assets, monitor network and servers performance and capacity and make necessary changes to meet demands.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and provide cost/benefit analysis on IT and data center initiatives.
- Developed and evaluated a 10-person technical team comprised of tech support specialists, system and network administrators and application developers in implementing cutting-edge technologies with a $2 million operating budget and $500K capital improvement budget.
- Responsible for the delivery and support of all IT related products and services to the employees and constituents of the Town.
Information Technology Director I Resume
Headline : Professional experience in distribution with American Producers and manufacturing at Dimex, MAHLE Engine Components & MSI, plus 4 administrative years.
Skills : Windows, Windows Server, Networking.
- Directed all aspects of Information Technology for Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Independent Living complex Worked with consultants developing strategic plans to improve security, operation, maintenance and support of systems to meet increased demands.
- Maintained and enhanced data infrastructure utilizing existing appliances not being used to their full capability.
- Planned and instituted formal support ticket system improving response, tracking and reporting of all I.T.
- policies and procedures for continuous improvement programs to adhere to HIPAA laws and directives.
- Administered employee, resident, and patient-related databases and worked with vendors to ensure maximum security and uptime in a 24-hour work environment.
- Created and maintained Web sites and databases, consulted with clients, assessing technical needs, instructed technology classes.
- Planed and scheduled meetings and appointments; organized and maintained paper and electronic files; managed projects; conducted research; and distributed information.
Information Technology Director/Executive Resume
Summary : Highly qualified and well developed IT Director with extensive project lead experience that excels at leading cross-functional teams and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. Solutions-oriented with notable success directing a broad range of software development and quality assurance initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of systems solutions in direct support of targeted business objectives.
Skills : Creative technologist, Microsoft Office applications, Dreamweaver, Writing, Photo editing, Presenting and Public Speaking.
- Coordinated and led the migration of multiple operating systems, software applications, and platforms, gaining expertise in multiple disciplines.
- Maintained accountability for a large annual budget.
- Effectively managed a team of technical professionals, encompassing staff, engineers, help desk personnel, trainers, and developers, dedicated to the overall success of the firm; engaged with the Executive Director, Executive Committee, and Partners regarding the health and direction of IT initiatives.
- Led the development and deployment of infrastructure for the litigation support department as well as underlying technology and workflow, including document review solutions and the internal processing of eDiscovery.
- Oversaw the performance of vendors providing hardware and software systems and other services; ensured compliance with all SLA terms.
- Coordinated and led mentoring and professional development opportunities to build competencies in all required job functions across each staff member.
- Position required participation in technology initiatives.
Certification In Electronics
Information Technology Director/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Leader with proven business and technology expertise supporting Enterprise Resource Planning centers of Excellence; Manufacturing execution systems, logistics and infrastructure supporting multi-site plant network; extensive experience in corporate environments in Pharmaceutical and Health related industries. Results driven & passionate executive leader with demonstrated ability build strong collaborative business relationships; +15 years of exemplary in high growth environments; strong people development experience leading by example with constructive management style creating peak performing teams.
Skills : ITIL, Web Developer, Certified Network Engineer, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Data Analytics, Warehousing And Mining, Internet Ecommerce Development, B2B, B2C, Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft Windows, SQL, SDLC, .NET, Linux, Java.
- Accountable for regional Information Technology operational teams, including Datacenter Operations, Customer Service, Network Management, PMO, LIMS, and FDA Regulatory Compliance.
- Archived $6.7M on operational savings over five years of operations.
- Executive member of Global Project Management Office (GPMO) responsible for global operations sourcing and operations management.
- Lead Puerto Rico's operation Information Security and Classification transformation; saving $870K.
- Lead regional organization right-sizing regional effort and regulatory compliance with SOX.
- Harmonized regional SOPs for twelve regional operations to one common process.
- Directed Global AS/400 consolidation effort for America's operations, savings $385K in Puerto Rico and $5.4M in regional operations.
Master In Business
Information Technology Director/Manager Resume
Summary : Executive with years experience directing cross-functional teams of technical experts to analyze systems and processes and implement infrastructure improvements. Recognized for leadership in project planning, scheduling, prioritization, contingency and risk planning, work assignments, and definition of scope for enterprise information systems projects.
Skills : MS Office, Web, Hardware.
- Directed strategic technological and business expansion enhancements while managing point-of-care development, deployment, user training, helpdesk support, and system rollouts for 200 end nodes.
- Support and quality assurance methodologies Administer profit & loss, revised technology initiatives, and developed strategic/operations plan to drive business operations.
- Project managed technical support for EMR (Allscripts) projects.
- Administered staff support issues 24/7 and trained IT staff.
- Implemented a point-of-care system that enabled clinicians to perform charting at the patient's bedside.
- Developed, authored, distributed, and enhanced processes and improved procedural manuals/policies including the automation of payroll and electronic billing to Medicare which improved the days between billing and payment by 55%.) Standardized purchasing, procurement, inventory, and network operations.
- Established relationships with key vendors to maximize purchasing power with 5-year technology plans.
Information Technology Director/Consultant Resume
Summary : Innovative and detail-oriented individual with several years of IT experience in infrastructure design and administration, in physical and virtual environments.
Skills : Business Analysis, Computer, Windows, Server, Network Management, Communication Skills, Coding.
- Proposed and implemented server and workstation upgrade plan, increasing the reliability of the infrastructure by more than double and reducing helpdesk requests.
- Redesigned the IT organizational structure by centralizing the department to include technology, information systems, networking, infrastructure and web project, and audio/visual, resulting in increased productivity and alleviating scheduling conflicts.
- Established an updated infrastructure using a strategic combination of commercial and open source software, reliving hardware and software costs while still maintaining enterprise level features.
- Recycled outdated systems using proceeds to fund various upgrade projects.
- Performed multi-site comprehensive audiovisual system overhaul using 35% of allocated budget.
- Presented and performed a cost benefit analysis and IT contingency plan to management and board of directors.
- Lead multiple training seminars for basic troubleshooting and procedural methods, leading to an 80% decrease in Tier 1 requests.
- Developed and maintained a database for Sunday School coordinators and teachers, enhancing the organization and collaboration for users.
Bachelor Of Science
Information Technology Director/Analyst Resume
Summary : Creative, results-driven technology visionary with over 25 years of progressive experience as a senior technology leader with extensive hands-on and management experience in all areas of technology services. Highly effective change agent and problem-solver with a proven track record of success developing IT strategies that have consistently been coast effective and delivered significant improvements to business processes.
Skills : McAfee, Spiceworks, Lenovo desktops and laptops, HP servers, HP and Dlink switches, Cisco wireless, Watchguard firewall, 3cx phone system.
- Information Technology Director As the IT Director on Murphy's executive management team my role was to identify the current and future technological needs of the business.
- Developed long and short term technology strategic plans to facilitate and achieve corporate goals.
- Responsible for the oversight of all technical services in both facilities as well as the management of remote services facilitated by field reps across the United States.
- Develop the long and short term technology strategic plans to facilitate the achievement of corporate goals.
- Established budget controls and reduced annual operational cost by $39K in the first 7 months Implemented standards for workstation and retired unnecessary desktop printers and outdated workstations.
- Instituted company security policy and procedures for VPN access to corporate assets.
- Revamped network architecture to improve network security.
Information Technology Director Resume
Headline : Management Strong business partner with over fourteen years of experience in Information Technology leadership Visionary in the use of process and technology to enable efficient operations and innovative revenue growth Expertise in leading multi-million dollar technology based initiatives Proven ability to find, lead, develop and retain top talent.
Skills : MS Office.
- Managed Information Technology and Engineering departments for a medical device and custom eyeglass manufacturer.
- Scope of responsibility included application development, production support, infrastructure design and support, project management, and customer service.
- Specific accomplishments included: Provided guidance and oversight on hardware and software configuration management for a laser wavefront optical aberrometer.
- Led development of an IT strategic plan for the organization resulting in implementation of several new projects designed to optimize the technology portfolio.
- Conducted thorough audit of all IT policies and procedures leading to a major revision of existing policies and development of numerous new policies.
- Developed and managed annual departmental budgets for both the IT and Engineering departments.
- Led development of business intelligence solution to provide real time sales and manufacturing information to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Reviewed and reformed corporate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system resulting in improved business processes and cost savings.