Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Summary : Secure a rewarding and challenging Information Technology Project Manager position that utilizes strategic thinking, and managerial, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Looking to be an active member of a collaborative and forward thinking team that is excite to accomplish goals that move a department and company forward.
Skills : Six Sigma Blackbelt Certification, Partners In Leadership- Organizational Cultural Transition Certification.
- Manages software and automated systems thru out the system software life cycle development (SLDC).
- Drafts and publishes formal project management documentation.
- Participates in phase, milestones and project status reviews.
- Validates requirements, objectives and deliverables are met on schedule and within budget.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative statistical, analytical research and studies.
- Assigns work tasks based on skill sets, knowledge and capabilities.
- Monitors workload schedule and productivity to ensure that prioritized work tasks are met on time and within budgetary requirements.
- Plans, directs and oversees day to day operations.
Sr. Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of progressive systems development, project management, and analytical experience, working in the commercial sector, state and federal government consulting, non-profit management, health insurance, patient clinic settings, and teaching hospitals. Managed scope, budgets, and schedules throughout the project life cycle, as well as established and monitored revenue projections and budgets for maximum profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Provided project management support to oversee the Center for Medicaid and CHIP Systems (CMCS) data system migration from providing Medicaid Statistical Information System (MSIS) to piloting a Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System (T-MSIS).
- Facilitated project planning meetings with state Medicaid departments and other stakeholders.
- Developed and maintained an integrated project schedule that included milestones and performance metrics.
- Created templates for state project schedules; assisted states in maintaining and reporting project status.
- Identified gaps between CMS program integrity provisions and IT proposed solutions.
- Identified project interdependencies among other CMS initiatives.
- Assisted with development of project deliverables and preparation of management-level project briefings.
- Created and prepared regular management status reports and presentations.
Jr. Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Objective : Information Technology Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project, leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
Skills : Management, Sharepoint Designer.
- Advanced rapidly through a series of increasingly responsible positions within the telecommunications company.
- Initially hired as an application developer and assigned as project leader for quality assurance testing and training.
- Compiled and analyzed financial information for intercompany general ledger accounts as well as assisting the financial systems director and internal audit department in identifying areas of concern.
- Ultimately, assigned as project manager for audit project which recovered $2.5 million in omitted revenue.
- Created and submitted multimillion-dollar budget proposal for project funding, and led the creation and implementation of an interactive website to be used for research reporting.
- Generated monthly reports detailing profitability forecasting for the executive management team.
- Managed Revenue Streams Audit project domestic portion established as end-to-end order tracking project.
- Mobilized eight-person team to research and identify circuits delayed in billing.
- Coordinated efforts of numerous remote teams to determine lapses in process flows and eliminate scope creep.
Information Technology Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Over 15 years experience in creating Information Technology efficiencies that saved $1M plus while overseeing large-scale systems conversions and consolidation as an Information Technology Director, Project Manager and Operations Improvement Manager. Extensive experience in restructuring departments and processes, and building and developing high-performing, enthusiastic technical support teams.
Skills : SAP, Strategic Planning.
- Serves as the voice and advocate of American motion picture, home video and television industries from its offices in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C.
- Responsible for specification, scoping, management, delivery, deployment, operation and budget for both IT specific as well as operations projects for MPAA.
- Provides management of applicable vendors and other service providers.
- Handles operational management for specific programs within MPAA content protection arena.
- Leads software application project to design, develop and deploy Quarterly Enforcement Reporting (QER) system, used by staff in MPAA Country Programs and Regional Offices to project and then track progress on key initiatives and budget.
- Manages planning, communications, issues, testing and offshore .NET Developers to completion.
- Leads project for enhancement of MPAA Title Management System - including functionality needed to support partner organizations' participation in MPAA Content Protection programs.
- Serves as system of record for all of member studios' movie and television titles released.
Information Technology Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Innovative executive with extensive operations management experience. Analytical strategist skilled in successfully navigating corporations through periods of accelerated growth. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines to drive positive change, cohesive, comprehensive business approaches and enhanced profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management.
- Maintained WARNACO's corporate Assets Management Barcode System (AMBS), consisting of multi SQL servers interfaced to an IBM AS400, servicing North and South America manufacturing facilities.
- Ranged from directing facility installations by providing overall network, hardware, and system estimations to managing daily system operations and support.
- Maintained AMBS real-time interface component between SQL databases and the corporate database.
- Provided inventory and production updates for raw material consumption and work order development.
- Designed and implemented an on-line transaction audit system to insure accuracy of real-time data transmissions between corporate and manufacturing data.
- Developed and maintained on-line inventory/manufacturing reporting system delivering real-time reports specific to corporate and manufacturing department needs.
- Designed and implemented shade/lot allocation control algorithms instrumental for assuring full utilization of matching shade lots, while effectively maintaining first in and first out inventory requirements.
- Managed AMBS backups and software/hardware recovery.
- Provided a full disaster recovery procedure and response process for software/hardware failures based on 24-hour coverage over multiple time zones.
Information Technology Project Manager III Resume
Summary : A solutions-oriented sales professional with extensive experience in managing national accounts and driving new business. Major strengths in consultative selling, contract negotiations, project management, territory management, persistent follow up skills, and gaining client relationships. Extensive knowledge of the sales cycles and processes for major accounts. Able to develop relationships and credibility through strong communication skills and proven track record of completing projects and exceeding sales goals.
Skills : Training, Management Experience, Auditing, Quality Control, It Project Management, IT Governance, ITIL.
- Successfully managed and migrated on budget complex and large-scale global projects with managing budgets in excess of $40M+.
- Established objectives for migrating new health accounts: Ascension Health Care and University of Pennsylvania Health System Help Desk Services to Texas from over 500 different locations throughout the East Coast.
- Supported various medical / clinical applications such as: Sunrise, Eclipsys, Epic, McKesson, Cerner, ADT and more.
- Coordinated deliverables and ensures adherence to schedules, budget, deadlines, project plans, schedule, scope management, change control, issues management, risk management, and milestone achievement and budget adjustments.
- Monitored and redefined project objectives as to respond to changes during scoping and initiation.
- Coordinated inter-project dependencies and resource allocation to meet objectives and monitor progress of projects through initiation phase.
- Facilitated weekly project team meetings, agendas, project plans and summary reports, stakeholders, and customer relationship.
- Identified critical issues within the plan/team and escalated appropriately Analyzed critical paths.
- Identified and communicated compression opportunities to project management Interacted with the cross-functional leadership to ensure proper alignment of business goals are understood and cascaded across the organization.
Asst. Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Objective : Information technology and security professional with over 26 years experience. Specializes in finding innovative ways to solve IT challenges and in communicating complex technical information to a broad audience. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of network and security architecture and technologies. Consistently demonstrates strong leadership with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Skills : Project Management, Change Management, Business Analysis.
- Responsible for systems installations, upgrades, IT Governance, and ProgramPolicy Compliance.
- Experts project oversight, which resulted in projects coming in on time, under budget and increased mission readiness Navy-wide.
- Responsible for Information Technology Manager, Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Pacific, Wahiawa, HI.
- Manages and leads 45 personnel in all assignments and effectively managed maintenance for over 200+ systems for the largest DOD Satellite Communication Station in the world.
- Responsible for systems operations, IT security, physical security, maintenance, upgrades vulnerability management, incident response, and disaster recovery.
- Trains staff on regulations, policies, technical requirements and maintenance requirements.
- Implements ITIL best practices resulting in a 250% increase to incident response time resulting in a decrease of system outages.
Associate Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Headline : Project Manager will have high visibility with all levels of management. The Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing the project plan, budget, resources, tasks, risks and timeline.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Reviews IT Intranet, propose changes/updates and work with third party to implement changes
- Creates and posts monthly KPI dashboard and program Gantt chart for IT
- Assists with the preparation of content for Business Technology Governance Board
- Participates in system implementation project by gathering weekly status reports, managing meetings (invitations, minutes, action items, etc.) and all other activities assigned by the project manager
- Sets up Solution Delivery Sharepoint including templates for all project deliverables, project file conversions, etc.
- Manages updates to portfolio and projects in ServiceNow and managing and monitoring a Sharepoint contract database
- Optimizes production for eni refineries (expected margin improvement 0,5€/bbl).
Lead Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Summary : Information Technology Project Manager is responsible for planning, initiating, and managing information technology projects and help to direct the development and customization of advanced system technologies to meet our clients specific business needs.
Skills : Project Management, Annual Planning, PMO Governance, Planning And Strategy.
- Provides a single point of contact for assigned projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Responsible for taking projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor activities and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
Information Technology Project Manager Resume
Headline : Over 18 years' experience in Administration, Business, Academic Higher Education, Corporate, Information Technology and Project Management in leading and implementing multiple complex projects simultaneously successfully.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Implemented complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Defined requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defined resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Created strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Planned and scheduled project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Directed and oversaw the project engineering team and manages conflicts within the group.
- Efficiently identified and solved project issues.
- Demonstrated leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Designed and maintained technical and project documentation.