Invoice Clerk Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented with 10+ years of experience providing office and technical support Skilled to work independently and with team collaboration Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic A clear and logical communicator, able to establish rapport with both clients and colleagues.
Skills : Filing and Organizing, 10 key electronics calculator, phone educate and customer service.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting accounts transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Cashier: responsible for making money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons.
- Scan items, provide change, balance drawer, and process card transactions.
- Check-in local vendor's daily look over invoices from overnight receiving to make sure everything was received correctly.
- Received merchandise makes corrections if any is needed to check email throughout the day for any changes or updates.
Sr. Invoice Clerk Resume
Summary : Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change and works independently. Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office applications, Type 72 WPM.
- Provide assistance to the Invoicing specialist for effective operation in billing the customer for reimbursement by the tenth day of each month.
- Worked with Program Managers to ensure correct amount of billable hours.
- Coordinated with the travel clerk to obtain copies of expense reports for customer.
- Responsible for creating correct invoices to one of the largest vendors Omega Training Group provided labor and materials.
- Submitted draft invoices to the Contracts Representative and Program Managers for approval.
- Obtained the Invoicing Specialists signature on approved invoices.
- Created digital copy of all approved invoices and provided the copy to the Program Manager, Contracts Representative, and Invoicing Specialist.
- Maintained an invoicing book for all outstanding and paid invoices.
Jr. Invoice Clerk Resume
Objective : Spanish speaking professional seeking a position as an Invoive Clerk, Personnel Manager, Medical Billing and Coder.
Skills : Medical Billing, Collections, Customer Service, Cashier, HR Related Duties.
- Sort out daily printed paperwork to designated departments.
- Pay all department open invoices and adjust open credits.
- Call companies when question with invoices.
- payments after verification of Invoice number, Invoice quanitity and correct vendor.
- Adjust credits sent from warehouse from missing and damaged merchandise.
- Compile data Worked with pack slips/BoL Entered them into the computer Generated invoices Made changes to customers' orders when needed.
- Answering phones, data entry, invoicing also disposal tickets Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
Diploma In Medical
Lead Invoice Clerk Resume
Objective : A goal-oriented individual with the ability to multitask efficiently and pay close attention to detail.
Skills : Proficient In MS Word, Excel, And Power Point.
- Consisted of but not limited to creating invoices, sending and receiving shipments via UPS, FEDEX, USPS, & other cargos.
- Customer service, answering and transferring multiple phone lines.
- Proficient on excel, as daily graphs were created to keep records.
- Approved release of payment to various vendors, suppliers, maintenance teams, repairs, etc.
- Performed random price checks from a daily price override report and distributed it to various department heads.
- Responsible for checking and filing P and L reports from corporate.
- Assisted an outside inventory team with keying the data into a spreadsheet.
- Filing sales invoices, loading, and unloading trucks.
Invoice Clerk/Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated, hard working individual with experience in multiple fields. Experience with coding invoices, creating and updating wellbore schematics, filing papers, answering multiple phone lines.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Faxing, Some exel, Outlook, Inventory Management, Warehouse Receiving, Medical Billing, Collections, Customer Service, Cashier, HR related duties.
- Retrieval of contracts from Government-regulated site.
- Building contracts from Government and various companies in a customized program.
- Certification retrieval based on product specification.
- Submitting electronic invoices via Wide Area Workflow for Government contracts.
- Received daily customer orders, prepared an invoice and shipped products Performed weekly inventory counts on company products.
- Compare Invoice to purchase order Request credit if an invoice was overpaid I relocated to Indianapolis Indiana for 6 months.
- Accountable for monthly client invoicing Generate estimates for potential customers File and organize client records.
- Scan invoices into a Visual Archive.
Invoice Clerk/Secretary Resume
Headline : Invoice clerk with 20 years experience in customer service. Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional support in a broad-range of tasks. Administrative support Staff motivation Schedule management Filing and date archiving Attention to detail Multi-task management.
Skills : Word processing, Data entry, Bookkeeping, Inventory management.
- Invoice billing with maintaining a one hundred percent accuracy rate.
- Generate inventory reports with data from various systems.
- Maintain quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders.
- Communicate with customers and retail buyers on the status of all orders.
- Assist with shipping and loading supplies.
- Verified sales invoices and purchase orders of incoming deliveries Consolidated sales invoices and purchase orders for accounting purposes.
- Monitored promo items of the store Pulled out and prepared return slips for bad orders and damaged goods.
Invoice Clerk III Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of experience, including as an Invoice Clerk, as an Inventory Auditor and as an Inventory Control Clerk in industries including General Merchandise Stores.
Skills : Excel Spreadsheets, Word, Customer Service.
- Entering in data into a Catapult system from invoices for products delivered.
- Invoice franchised for merchandise as well as match invoices to franchise checks.
- Continuous use of a fax machine and copy machine.
- Help count money from the weekend to be deposited as well as printing out cash reports using Excel.
- Answer phones when necessary and trouble shoot problems either with customers or vendors.
- Enter invoices into a payable system, file invoices into the day to be paid, print out checks twice a week and file paid invoices.
- Keep track of inventory as well as cost and sell prices for products.
Invoice Clerk II Resume
Summary : More than seventeen years as a knowledgeable and effective customer service specialist working with individuals, groups, and facilities, with particular emphasis on dental implants.
Skills : SMART computer system, Telxon proficient, MC-40 proficient. Typing 50wpm. Microsoft Office. Very organized and able to multitask.
- Answering phone and setting appointments for incoming and outgoing freight.
- Accounts payable Match and Code Invoices Reconcile general ledger Typing Reporting and scheduling of repairs throughout the club of broken/malfunctioning equipment.
- Printing and filing of various weekly and monthly reports.
- Writing up reports as requested by management.
- Creating and maintaining a filing system of vendors.
- Contacting vendors for grass cuts, window washing and various other maintenance or repairs as needed.
- Ordering and maintaining 5S supplies Receive freight.
Certificate In Business
Invoice Clerk I Resume
Objective : Invoice Clerk has been the only field thought understood. Trying to see past this and achieve more since passion, fire and drive to better myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, SAP, Track System Applications, 10-Key.
- Handled all word processing and typing to create invoices for our clients.
- Entered data for reports, production items, shipping, and inventory.
- Maintained computerized inventory of all parts, supplies, and products.
- Answered the company telephone and represented the company in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Created, organized, and set up an information center for manuals and schematics.
- Review patient's information on the computer.
- Make payments to the copy service. Did daily invoices for billing.
Invoice clerk Resume
Summary : Motivated worker with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, very good at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Skills : Data Entry, Typing, Inventory Management.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and report erros to the supervisor.
- Operate typing, photocopy, scanner, personal computer, facsimile, adding or calculating machines.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Type billing documents, shipping labels, using typewriters or computers.
- Contact customers to relay account information.
- Compute shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.