Junior Manager Resume
Summary : Over 4 years working for customer service and retail establishments. Recognized for delivering unparalleled customer service. A verifiable track record of success backed by impeccable references. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to: Exceptional Customer Service Merchandising and Display Employee Management
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Responsible for Checking past sales for Loss Prevention errors Putting together large bank deposits Reaching/exceeding hourly daily.
- Analyzed sales figures and interpreted trends to maximize sales.
- Played a key role in advertising sessions- Organized and strategically set up displays.
- Maintained confidentially of all proprietary company information.
- Foretasted volume of future sales to maximize profits.
- Ensured that quality, customer service, health and safety standards are met.
- Resolved safety, and security issues.
High School Diploma
Junior Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Lead Electrical engineer with 8 years experience in electrical engineering of Gas Turbine & Power Plant with Substation, leading a team of 4 Electrical Engineers & 3 Designers with strong commitment in achieving On time delivery of Tasks. Good knowledge in: AutoCAD ENIOVIA PLM PLC/DCS ETAP basics. IS, IEC, IEEE & ANSI std.
Skills : AutoCAD, Basics. IS, IEC, IEEE & ANSI Std.
- Administered initial vision tests, screenings, health checks, and patient onboarding.
- Maintained exceptional organization of office.
- Assisted with filing documentation.
- Assisted with customer inquiries.
- Screened incoming mail and calls.
- Assisted the director with scheduling questions.
- Monitored the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers, and identifying and resolving urgent issues.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Junior Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : Motivated, determined and reliable BBA graduate focused on getting things done with five years of management experience based in the retail market and experience in brand development. Creative problem solver, fast learner, outstanding marketing knowledge driven to achieve results and accomplish goals.
Skills : Ms Word, SQL, Leadership.
- Dealt with employment issues such as hiring potential employees and conducting performance reviews.
- Maintained a dynamic merchandising strategy with an emphasis on merchandising presentation, space allocation, sale promotions and floor sets.
- Reviewed of tender/Basic design documents and do the detail engineering per site conditions.
- Prepared BOM for Electrical & Instrumentation system of Steel Plant.
- Prepared system SLD using various protection relay schemes.
- Responsible for Power cables, Bus bar selection & sizing calculation.
- Responsible for Project Cost Estimation.
BBA In International Business
Junior Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : A self-motivated materials engineer over 3.5 years of ferrous industry experience in the field of technical services and 2.5 years of experience in the field of research and development with diverse responsibilities. Possess extensive educational qualifications with master and bachelor degrees in materials science & Engineering.
Skills : SEM, FIB, LEAP, EBSD, EDS, XRD, Atom Probe Tomography, SPS, TEM, Arc Casting, LENS, PVD.
- Prepared of Instrument List, IO list, IO configuration for PLC/DCS.
- Reviewed vendor drawings like PLC panel GA, Hookup dwgs, P&ID etc.
- Prepared Cable trench Routing drawings, section view drawings etc.
- Prepared cable schedule, interconnecting schedule.
- Oversaw daily operations for staff of 32 employees.
- Negotiated pricing with vendors regarding wholesale and marketing procedures.
- Created company's first employee manual including training and development.
Master Of Science
Junior Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : A dedicated hospitality specialist with a passion for people, and the ability to grow in a dynamic and challenging environment. A professional with a solid background in guest and employee relations, team building and problem solving. A team player who uses innovative ideas to foster guest connections and effectively support teams. Proficient in Spanish.
Skills : Computer Literate, Management.
- Led review sessions with employee, technicians, and business staff.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Oversaw sales forecasting.
- Entitled of setting business goals, report performance to senior manager.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales/promotions, policies regarding payments and exchanges, and security practices.
- Led the quality development and implementation of a statistical control methodology within the manufacturing facilities for current products, improving product quality level and reducing customer complaints.
Junior Manager III Resume
Objective : Professional certified public accountant seeking opportunity to bring in-depth experience in accounting services to a local company. Has been providing accounting services to individual, corporate and partnership clients for 15+ years. Well-developed skills in payroll and general ledger reconciliation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Accounting.
- Analyzed non-conforming products and provided their possible causes and preventive actions.
- Investigated failed automobile parts, cast iron rolls using SEM with EDS facilities.
- Assessed microstructure of various Special and alloy steels in hot rolled/heat treated condition.
- Performed manufacturing feasibility review for enquiry of new and regular orders.
- Attended, investigated & solved customer complaints.
- Crossed-functional team member for a quality development project using Statistical process control methodology, creating.
- Improved product quality, production rates, and efficiency.
Junior Manager II Resume
Summary : Secure a challenging marketing or sales position with a progressive company which offers opportunity for advancement based upon achievement and results.
Skills : Insulation, Roofing, Management.
- Prepared control plan, FMEA, process flow diagrams and PPAP documents.
- Approved cast blooms for rolling as well as finished products for customers.
- Provided an issue free environment through motivation, support, empowerment and development of crew members.
- Extended professionalism and courtesy to fellow crew members and customers at all times.
- Delivered unparalleled service above and beyond the norm to exceed customer expectations.
- Solicited and communicated guest feedback for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for all customer complaints and issues and seek immediate resolve.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Manager I Resume
Objective : Punctual and hardworking Fluent in English Excellent communication skills, Clean driving record, Strong interpersonal skills, Honor Student Proper phone etiquette 50+ WPM typing speed Accurate and detailed Understands grammar Screens calls properly Computer-savvy Energetic and personable.
Skills : Inventory Management, Strong Client Relations, Quick Leaner, MS Windows Proficient.
- Developed, trained, coached and counseled crew members.
- Conducted arrival and departure audits in all areas of Mission and Ground Control Conduct a daily pre-shift meeting on each shift and be current on all in-house events and citywide attractions.
- Demonstrated self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm at all times.
- Provided updated room availability and rate information to Junior Managers as directed.
- Assisted in managing a staff of twelve.
- Managed bars' finances.
- Dealt with English-speaking customers' concerns.
Associates Of Arts In Business
Junior Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory, Problem Solving, Data Entry, Management.
- Installed and maintained CCTV and AV equipment.
- Provided outstanding customer service to non-Chinese speaking customers.
- Provided English training for co-workers.
- Arranged and worked on distribution of marketing and promotional materials for Park Qin Bar.
- Coordinated the staff's rotations.
- Took stock inventories.
- Dealt with customer complaints.
Associate Of Applied Science In Information Technology
Junior Manager Resume
Objective : Self-challenging HR professional seeking to innovate new methods in human resource management by utilizing data analytics while embracing the organization's core philosophies.
Skills : Human Resource Management, Employee And Labor Relations, Microsoft Office.
Supervised 20 - 45 employees.
Prepared employee work schedules.
Hired and trained new employees.
Responsible for opening and closing store.
Provided customer assistance.
Resolved customer complaints.
Managed office supplies, vendors, organization, and upkeep.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication/ Business Administration