Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Headline : Goal as a liability claims representative is to learn the entry level skills required of this position. Plan is to gain a working knowledge of the industry so that can excel as liability claims representative, providing stellar service to all customers.
Skills : Organized, bilingual, Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Provides direct supervision of detained or referred youth.
- Maintains individual case files, recording all contacts; amends files to reflect changes as appropriate.
- Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing and/or file maintenance programs to enter, store, and/or retrieve information.
- Confers with counselors or other professionals connected to agencies providing human services to probationers, and maintains knowledge of juveniles needs, status, and progress.
- Ensures that juveniles are properly searched, and that juveniles are allowed calls to relatives and/or attorneys.
- Contacts juvenile's family.
- Advises juveniles of rules and regulations.
Diploma In Dental Assistant
Sr. Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Objective : Position as an administrative assistant which will utilize computer knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, and business experience. To work in an office doing clerical and filing work.
Skills : familiar with Microsoft Office, fluent in English and Spanish.
- Observed juvenile's demeanor to determine mental state and possible need for treatment and observation.
- Maintained readiness to assist juveniles and/or family members on a 24-hour, call-in basis.
- Developed and directed programs in academics, independent living and social skills, arts and crafts, group projects, recreation, therapeutic group discussions, Anger Management, Alcohol Anonymous, moral reasoning, rational thinking, and Restorative Justice.
- Closely monitored the behavior, attitudes, mental health, and relationships of residents.
- Conducted approved policies and procedures to ensure safety of residents and staff.
- Specialized in instructing and developing behavioral management and case plans.
- Provided competent and professional counseling and guidance to residents during groups, through personal contact, or through appropriate referrals.
BS In Interdisciplinary Studies
Jr. Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Summary : Seek to work in an environment that will challenge further while allowing to contribute to the growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide the ability to apply work experience to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a company that promotes quality services.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Typing, Management, Forklift Operator.
- Conducted population counts, room searches and area searches for weapons and contraband, and provided crisis intervention and restraint when .
- Administered psychological evaluations for residents in order to provide safety to each offender.
- Maintained confidentiality of records and documents relating to clients' treatments.
- Regularly participated in case management and developed therapeutic programs for assigned clients.
- Proficiently taught rational/behavioral training Administer consistent disciplinary actions to residents in accordance with Youth Center discipline management standards.
- Supervised the daily activities of juveniles in residence; ensures juveniles follow all established policies and procedures, taking disciplinary action as necessary.
- Transported juveniles to and from state hospitals or other medical facilities or institutions, etc., as necessary.
Bachelors In Science
Asst. Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Summary : Have worked with juveniles, minorites, abuse victims, foster children, and substance abuse populations. Have excellent communication skills and very interested in a career in counseling.
Skills : Microsoft Suites, Supervisory, J.I.M.S, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Able to work under severely stressful situation.
- Able to absolved being severely disrespected by the Juveniles Ability to multi-task.
- Admited detainees to the Juvenile Detention Center.
- Ensured that detainees are properly searched, and that detainees are allowed calls to relatives and/or attorneys.
- Trained employees in both technique and proper actions to be taken in a variety of situations pertaining to juvenile detention.
- Escorted juveniles to court.
- Ensured safe and secure transportation of all juveniles.
Associate In Information Technology
Associate Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Summary : Crisis intervention training Creative analytical problem-solving. Facility procedures knowledge Team-oriented Conflict resolution skills Strong interpersonal skills Safety and security-oriented Behavior modification tactics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Leadership.
- Adhered to all established policies and procedures.
- Maintained individual case files, recording all contacts and amends files to reflect changes as appropriate.
- Utilized computerized data entry equipment and various word processing and/or file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information.
- Conferred with counselors or other professionals connected to agencies providing human services to probationers, and maintains knowledge of probationers' needs, status, progress, etc.
- Performed intake, admission and screening duties and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Directed the activities of residents in all areas of therapeutic programming, including all daily activities including but not limited to education, recreational, group activities, hygiene, meals, visitation, life skills, and treatment programs.
- Conducted or coordinates social casework activities individual and group meetings or specialized programs.
BA In Sociology
Juvenile Supervision Officer III Resume
Summary : Well rounded professional seeking full-time employment. Experienced in human capital engagement and supervision.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Press An Machine Operator, Quality Control, Warehouse, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Inventory Clerk.
- Provided individual and group meetings, and maintains a safe, clean living environment.
- Adhered to assigned Division.
- Secured PreAdjudication Juvenile Detention Center, Secure Post Adjudication Facility (TRINITY) Program, Academy and or the JJAEP Program and Juvenile Services Policy and Procedures at all times.
- Supervised and closely monitor residents at all times in the Detention Center and/ or Secure Post Facility.
- Prevented or reduces the likelihood of escape through ability to control manipulative, aggressive, or violent behavior.
- Communicated through proper channels with internal and external customers including parents, outside providers and professionals, and other department personnel.
- Responsible for the welfare, safety and security of the youth under supervision.
Juvenile Supervision Officer II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a challenging atmosphere that would ensure professional growth and add to the company's success as well. looking forward to any position that suites qualifications in your company.
Skills : Texas Insurance License, CPR Certified.
- Completed reports, daily logs at random intervals not to exceed the allotted time.
- Kept the administration abreast of any serious or unusual occurrences in the facility and exhibits fair judgment in dealing with the discipline of residents Counsel with youth under supervision and redirect unacceptable behavior.
- Conducted routine and emergency head counts to ensure safety and security Physically restrained juveniles when disturbances required physical intervention.
- Made regular sanitation and maintenance checks of dorms and reported results to appropriate personnel.
- Supervised and directed juvenile movement during various activities on and off campus.
- Established healthy relationships and maintained professional boundaries with resident offenders in the institution.
- Built solid relationships with staff and residents to help keep the institution safe and secure.
Juvenile Supervision Officer I Resume
Objective : To obtain employment where can utilize skills and experiences in Customer Service, Sales, or related field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Chamber Master Software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Wrote information and incident reports.
- Restrained Juveniles when necessary.
- Gathered witness statements from Juveniles.
- Observed behavior of residents individually and in groups.
- Supervised youth's daily activities, including school, meals and recreation time.
- Safely escorted residents to and from court, hospitals and medical appointments.
- Issued cleaning supplies, comfort items, laundry and all basic meals.
Vocational In Registered Nurse
Juvenile Supervision Officer/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Management professional offering over 15 years supporting diverse organizations in security, probation, juvenile and child services meeting all regulatory requirements. Former Adjunct Professor lecturing in Criminal Law and working as a Legal Assistant.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Email, Management.
- Responsible for the welfare, safety, and security of residents.
- Completed reports, and daily logs, at random intervals not to exceed the allotted time when documenting resident behavior and progress.
- Effectively completed the National School Lunch checks as required on the sheets during meals that are provided to residents by the supervising Juvenile Supervision Officer.
- Structured and cleaned work areas in the entire facility especially in the units, dorms, rooms, classrooms, recreation areas and hallways etc.
- Supervised and maintained a ratio of 12 Juveniles at a time in a high stress environment.
- Worked as part of a team to properly maintain control of juvenile offenders in a living and learning environment.
- Responded to calls for assistance and provided assistance as needed to maintain safety and security.
Juvenile Supervision Officer Resume
Objective : Possessing more than 7 years' successful experience in customer service and support. Skilled in performing proactive procedures and proficient in systems knowledge to both troubleshoot and resolve problems. Knowledgeable in a variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word/WordPerfect, and Outlook.
Skills : Administration, Responsible, Organizational.
- Wrote daily reports on juveniles.
- Ensured that reports were grammatically correct.
- Maintained a safe, secure, and controlled environment for youth ages 10-25.
- Counseled and worked with misguided youth on their behavior and aggression.
- Taught the youth how to determine good decision when facing peer pressure.
- Helped ease troubled, bi-polar, and mentally challenged kids with the problems they face day to day.
- Built character and confidence in youth with low self-esteem and negative outlook on life.
B.A In Interdisciplinary