Laborer Foreman Resume
Headline : Physically fit Laborer effective at completing difficult projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in a team setting. Highlights Blueprint reading Leadership Construction machinery operation Exceptional problem solver OSHA Certified Excellent driving record Accurate measurements and estimates Strong communication skills Friendly and hardworking.
Skills : Certified on Scissor lift, single man lifts, and boom lifts.
- Led crews and worked on various assignments such as Lead Abatement, Asbestos Removal, silo cleanouts at various plants, demolition, concrete.
- Built high school stadiums across North Accomplishments People skills, uses of all tools, knowledge and taught how to drive large machinery.
- Managed up to 15 employees a job Prepared construction sites for materials, deliveries, and equipment Requisitioned new supplies and equipment for .
- Built and disassembled scaffolds, bracing and barricades.
- Cleaned all construction areas to avoid hazards.
- Mixed mortar, plaster and grout according to standard formulas.Used grouting trowels to apply grout between joints of bricks and tiles.
- Continually cleaned work areas and equipment.
High School Diploma
Sr. Laborer Foreman Resume
Headline : To attain employment where can utilize operations, advanced manufacturing, machine operating and quality assurance skills.
Skills : Training, Machine operating and quality assurance skills.
- Mowed Commercial and residential lawns.
- Did hauled and moved filled dirt.
- Performed pavement and seal coating.
- Ran septic and drain fields along with port-able toilets.
- Drove tractor trailer to transport equipment.
- Drove manual transmission vehicles.
- Learned to work with multiple equipment ranging from small tractors to full size front loaders.
Jr. Laborer Foreman Resume
Summary : To obtain a stable career allotting the usage of attained skills, as well as enhancement of said skills and career within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Responsible to carry lumber to its required destination.
- Worked for Art construction & paving have help renovate 4 houses.
- Successfully completed the 10 hour OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Training course.
- Reshaped and rebuilt natural forests and wetlands, ensuring the preservation of foliage and wildlife.
- Trained and experienced in performing specific landscaping duties such as generating plantation, controlling unwanted or superfluous growth that could potentially harm the surrounding environment and maintaining waterways as in creeks and streams to prevent erosion.
- Practiced in the successful operation of the required machinery and tools that includes a fork lift, lawn tractor, commercial mowers, graders, and trimmers as well as several agricultural machines.
- Utilized mechanical skills to repair the equipment that is essential for performing the necessary obligations in profession.
Asst. Laborer Foreman Resume
Headline : Innovative Sales and Marketing professional with 4+ years of experience. Skills are superior in Excel, Salesforce automation, and Google Adwords. Expert in identifying market opportunities and creating innovative solutions for growth. Communicates a clear, strategic sales vision, effectively training entry-level sales team members.
Skills : Automotive Machine Operator, Cooking, Organizational OSHA Regulations.
- Completed construction projects from start to finish.
- Responsible for marketing , bidding , billing and completing projects.
- Set RCP Pipe Shoot sand elevation Compact sand Set up trench boxes Set Polly Pipe Set RCP Boxes Flag traffic Do work as needed around the job site .
- Ensured that all equipment ( Bulk Truck 660, Fruehauf, Winch Truck, 3 & 4 Tier Bins, Batch Mixers, ect ) is job ready prior to departing the yard.
- Ensured that the driver is job ready by having a safety huddle, going over driving routs, making sure his or her log is up to par, also making sure all the paper work.
- Evaluated & mentored the drivers when they would unload cement into the bin.
- Made sure all the Team Employees would have all of their proper PPE for the job being performed.
Associate Laborer Foreman Resume
Objective : To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while experience advancement opportunities. Professional Profile Management Experience Exceptional Computer Skills Administrative Excellence Aptitude to Accept a Challenge Willingness to Work Around the Clock Ability to Work Independently Success in Leadership Roles.
Skills : HPLC, gas, paper and liquid column, TLC, SPE, SLE, UV-VIS, mass spec, GC-MS, bench chemistry, ELISA.
- Ran heavy equipment, fix equipment as needed, scheduling, dig footings, pour concrete, retaining walls, drain tile, seeding, pavers sidewalks patios.
- Worked at Ksk was really hard work learned that hard work Pays off and Team work.
- Made sure all equipment an tools were always in working condition an supervised while performing same duties as crew we did new construction .
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine.
- Assigned work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Conferred with managerial and technical personnel, other departments, and contractors in order to resolve problems and to coordinate activities.
- Responsible for Removal of branches and logs.
Laborer Foreman III Resume
Objective : Well-versed in various aspects of new construction, industrial and operations and maintenance. Also have worked with various contractors such as IBEW local 26, KBR and FLUOR GOVERNMENT GROUP and no stranger to traveling and working abroad.
Skills : Customer service, Sales.
- Communicated with carpenters, project managers, and owners to ensure .
- Stafford Creek Correctional Facility CI Furniture Factory Improvement: Aberdeen, WA.
- Supervised three man crew 1 heavy equipment operator excavate ,reinforce and concrete placement.
- Assited with site work for mono pole drilling.
- Managed all areas of 7-cross passage tunnel break thrus on Caldecott Tunnel 4th Bore Project.
- Supervised and performed were traffic control, layout, cable cut profile of excavations, demolition, rebar layout and form/pour/strip .
- Made sure that the work was done properly and efficiently.
Laborer Foreman II Resume
Objective : Exceptional Actor well versed in all aspects of theater and performance. Extensive training has included studying Communications and video editing. Reliable and charismatic with a positive outlook and a great sense of humor. Thrives in a fast-paced professional environment. Works effectively independently, as well as part of a team.
Skills : Safety Programs, Safety Monitoring, Safety Protocols, Risk Mitigation.
- Validated daily work hours of the local workforce.
- Oversaw conation and installation of Inver mentally safe Power Generation (Generator) containment unit's.
- Assisted in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites.
- Assisted construction managers.
- Operated asphalt wacker plates, raking asphalt, pouring cement, laying groundwater pipes and .
- Used power tools heavy equipment record keeping.
- Maintained grounds around 12 different buildings on base.
Certificate Of Broadcasting
Laborer Foreman I Resume
Summary : A very hard worker, do what it takes to complete the job, willing to work as much as possible. catch on to things very quick, have a lot of experience in different things. And am always willing to learn new things. Can work in a factory or an outside job, open to either one.
Skills : Construction, landscaping, logging.
- Welded, heat-treated, and repaired worn and damaged equipment.
- Measured, marked, and indicated proper dimensions and reference points on materials and work pieces for future reference.
- Made appropriate offset corrections for tool wear, broken tools and casting variations.
- Hydrostatically tested and performed chipping and cleaning duties.
- Followed casting contour and avoided undercutting and removal of surfaces.
- Maintained logs, lists, and files and promptly completed all necessary paperwork.
- Measured and marked dimensions and reference points accurately.
Laborer Foreman/Executive Resume
Summary : Would like to find a fun job with a progressive company. want to utilize the skills acquired in an environment that challenges and coworkers. The ideal atmosphere would be one in which new ideas are welcome and decision making is required.
Skills : Miscellaneous Competent In Word, Excel, Outlook And Most Microsoft Based Applications. Excellent Vocal And Written Communication.
- Completed outdoor residential construction of landscape and brickwork.
- Mentored junior team members providing guidance on proper technique and safety.
- Oversaw, coordinate and assign crews on specific duties.
- Ensured and promoted proper and safe usage of all tools and equipment.
- Estimated, distributed and utilized materials required per project.
- Coordinated and performed regular interactions with clients.
- Operated loader, backhoe, Skid steer, manual labor ,commutated with other prorating to job details.
Laborer Foreman Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a company that can provide me with a career. Well-organized and efficient. Extensive experience in Landscape/Ground keeping as well as Maintenance and Janitor services.
Skills : Leadership Development, Military, Team Building, Team Player, Time Management.
- Worked with others in reading of blueprints.
- Able to learn quickly, and take on responsibilities doing job.
- Made bathrooms and laid concrete and made curbs.
- Delivered appliances, lumber, and concrete to customer's house.
- Mowed and trimmed lawns, using hand or power mower.
- Trimmed shrubs and cultivated gardens.
- Directed and assisted workers engaged in the maintenance and repair of equipment such as power tools and motorized equipment.