Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : Leader with over 20 years hands on IT software development experience. Extremely motivated, self-starting, easy to get along with Lead/Senior Business Analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analyst.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of 7 business analysts on the Financial Team.
- Mentored Business Analysts and technical staff.
- Used Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Prepared and monitored project plan for team.
- Prepared status reports for management.
- Reviewed and approve or reject system change requests.
- Facilitated JAD sessions.
Sr. Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Over Nine years of experience as a successful Systems Business Analyst with strong domain knowledge in Finance, Banking, Telecom and Insurance Industries. Strong visual modeling and business process modeling skills with tools like MS Visio, DIA and Rational Rose for developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams and UML Diagrams.
Skills : Project Management/Organization, Event and Marketing.
- Served as liaison between clients and IT, and worked closely with customers to finalize requirements .
- Monitored each analysts work to ensure standards are met.
- Reviewed requirement documents, offering suggestions and solutions on improvement.
- Created a Web-Based automated Financial Reporting and Reconciliations utility in order to achieve its goals of shortening the accounting close.
- Developed to consolidate data from the PeopleSoft General Ledger and the many accounting engines across the organization.
- Served as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Analyzed Background Documents and Business Requirement Documents to get a better understanding of the system on both technical and business perspectives.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Business System Analyst at Tek System working for Wells Fargo Technology Operations Group Responsible for FSD build, review, quality check and updates through SDLC process BRD approvals in walkthroughs Configuration and Testing walkthroughs Meet project milestones Applications used MSP (System of Record) Attachmate Reflection in Mainframe CSC ER (Early Resolution) and LMF (Loss Mitigation Fulfillment) HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Explorer 11 HLIAD Process Documentum IAM (Identity and Access Management).
Skills : nformation Security, Computer Forensics, Internal Investigations, Incident Response, SIEM, Data Leakage Prevention, & Proxy Administration.
- Responsible for Site performance testing for OneSource.
- Partnered with the Test Lead to assist in defining and documenting the Test Plan Strategy for the project.
- Met with the Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, and System Analysts to identify gaps in the requirements.
- Participated in Requirement Walk through meetings to understand the in scope requirements.
- Created a Requirement Traceability Matrix to capture all in-scope requirements and trace them to the Test Scenarios.
- Created Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and detailed Test Scripts for all phases of testing.
- Identified data requirements for all test cases to be executed.
Asst. Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Objective : Information Technology professional with over twenty five years of experience in Banking, Mortgage Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Publishing, Commercial Insurance and the Healthcare Industries. Over twenty years of experience in Project Management; Business Systems Analysis and Quality Assurance testing, both manually and automated.
Skills : Business Analysis, SQL, Management.
- Managed project initiatives and plans to satisfy stakeholder needs and to achieve desired client outcomes Worked with internal clients to outline .
- Contracted position in which was responsible for application development, gathering and defining business requirements and related rules.
- Responsible for software product development with scope definition, requirements gathering and functional design documentation, and XML review.
- Worked closely with internal colleagues, vendors, and external clients to understand and document requests.
- Identified system solutions to support .
- Assigned as the Lead for a large project developing the companies NexGen Application Programming Interface (API).
- Specialized in Global Treasury Management electronic banking products such as ACH, EDI, Lockbox, and Wire Transfer.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting
Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly motivated project manager with more than 13 years of experience in leading the development and implementation of large-scale, high-priority, technology initiatives. PROFILE MBA (4.0 GPA) from UT San Antonio. Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 13 years of IT industry experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Analysis.
- Included requirement gathering and documentation, business modeling, EDI development & support, file translation mapping, small project management, .
- Interpreted and created Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for the Dental Systems.
- Partnered with the project business owner(s) and all stakeholders to create, test, and implement the most efficient solution using the PEGA DB schematic.
- Reviewed all identified updates that were requested to be changed by the Business owner(s) and ensured that the changes were cost effective in the overall scheme of the technology for the entire dental division.
- Created for the PEGA DB were reviewed with the team to ensure the most advantageous solution that would be most cost effective.
- Led work sessions for modifications and updates to the Requirements and Design sessions by providing guidance in the best solutions.
- Prepared and presented formal Power Point presentations, as needed, for the Business Owner(s) and senior management.
Certificate In IT Service Management
Lead Business Systems Analyst III Resume
Headline : Lead Project Manager and Business Systems Analyst with over ten years experience in Financial Services, Insurance, and Pharmaceutical industries with strong analytical and organizational skills. Expertise with project management and production support for large scale development projects. Expertise with creating Business Requirements, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis, and Use Cases with emphasis to detail.
Skills : Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Agile Development, Inventory Management.
- Maintained excellent working relationships with all Business Owner(s), stakeholders, senior managers, information technology (IT) staff, and peers for the dental division.
- Performed Project Management, Business Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for Change Management, Issues Management, and Release Management activities.
- Responsible for overall Project Management of all system development and production support activities.
- Developed and implemented Issues/Defect Tracking and Release Management applications in MS SharePoint.
- Established standards for Issues communication with end users and vendors, drastically eliminating errors in Release implementations.
- Implemented a Release Management Process.
Certificate In Project Management
Lead Business Systems Analyst II Resume
Objective : Strong Knowledge of SDLC methodology and project life cycle Experienced in gathering, detailing, documenting, managing and validating requirements Skilled in eliciting user needs, translating system needs and business goals into Functional and Non-Functional requirements using Use Case driven software development Strong analytical skills in translating the business process information into coherent requirements.
Skills : CMMI and Software Development Process Improvement.
- Ensured deployment of common solutions across divisions and businesses.
- Prepared detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely.
- Reported and communicated the results from process improvement efforts to division leadership.
- Assessed change readiness and prepared plans .
- Served as the primary liaison between business and IT departments so as to develop business processes and provide technical solutions to projects .
- Supervised and facilitate staff training and assignments Identify .
- Managed release schedules with external vendors and internal developers.
Lead Business Systems Analyst I Resume
Objective : Human Resources Professionals and Hiring Managers: In search of an opportunity that will fully utilize skills and enable to make immediate measurable impacts within a company. Throughout professional career had a wide array of experiences that used to develop a very adaptable skill set.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Mainframe.
- Established release cycles, content, and communications, drastically improving release quality.
- Solicited and documented Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for all system enhancements, modifications, and defect resolution.
- Provided production support for Annuities online properties that are utilized by financial professionals, customer service representatives, transaction processors, and clients.
- Accountable as IT production support Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Annuities online properties.
- Provided problem management analysis for complex problems initially reported through the Incident Management Service Desk.
- Interfaced with internal annuities customers to research, document, prioritize and implement resolutions or work around for known errors.
- Developed process/data flow diagrams for re-engineering strategy related to proposed systems enhancements.
MBA In Computer Sciences
Lead Business Systems Analyst/Executive Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Lead Business Systems Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Business Systems Analysis, Team Lead, Project Management.
- Partnered with all areas of Annuities IT, corporate entities, and shared service technology teams to ensure comprehensive root cause analysis of problems.
- Performed proactive problem trending analysis using available data sources and facilitating recommended approaches to address findings.
- Communicated status to related customers and other IT stakeholders of all reported problems as well as problems discovered proactively.
- Responsible for interacting with the Stake-holders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to gather, understand and analyze business requirements.
- Created Consolidated Business Rules Document for various functional areas including Precertification, Authorization Service and Treatment Plans for Mental Health & Substance.
- Implemented and converted HIPAA 4010 to 5010 transactions for all EDI health transactions.
- Involved in gathering business documents and developed desk level procedures on 837 Inbound and Outbound Process using JAD sessions with Internal and external teams.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology
Lead Business Systems Analyst Resume
Summary : To attain the acme of career through honest and sincere means and to dedicate honed technical, functional and leadership skills in the pursuit of organizational objectives.
Skills : RPAS Architect, Project Management, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, RETL.
- Worked with multiple international divisions, business units, and process teams for enterprise-wide support, business process modeling.
- Experienced developing data governance for audit controls that complied with Sarbanes-Oxley IT procedures.
- Managed and developed extensive documentation outlining end-to-end processes, break-fix scenarios, and process improvements.
- Successfully managed implementations leading small IT/IS teams.
- Managed the development of training initiatives, maintaining systems parameters while ensuring cross functionality, and maintaining system integrity.
- Played an integral part in software development, working with vendors on systems enhancements, developing plans on implementations and program enhancements.
- Mentored new and seasoned employees who were interested in pursuing a career in information technology and information systems, and developed an employee learning curriculum.
Bachelor Of Technology