Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Headline : Lead QA Analyst with experience in test automation, software testing, and project management with most recent experience utilizing Agile/SCRUM methodology. Experience in executing manual test, automated test, and creating test scripts for complete system, regression, and user acceptance testing with a strong emphasis on Object-Oriented testing methodologies. Experience in client/server, web-based, open source, and .NET platform.
Skills : Visual C#, Java, Python, SoapUI, NUnit, Git, SVN, Jenkins, PowerShell.
- Managed on-shore and offshore QA team workload and ticket assignments in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Automated training of junior quality assurance resource for the onshore test team members on multiple projects.
- Responsible for Test planning; project planning, and test cases creation for documenting and tracking progress of network systems integration.
- Defected creation and tracking of issues found in the production in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Supported cloud-computing application in Windows/Linux OS for build out of virtual machine via OneCloud Portal.
- Performed quality assurance on over 30 educational CD-ROMS.
- Developed test plans and delegated tasks to team members.
- Developed protocols for reporting issues and managed bug databases to streamline reporting and repair of issues with other departments.
- Trained QA personnel on product testing and use of databases.
Sr. Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of IT experience in Software Testing, proficient in Client/Server and Web based applications. Excellent working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Hands on experience in Analyzing Requirements, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing using Waterfall, V-Model Methodologies and Agile methodology.
Skills : Office, Phone, Presentation, Bilingual, Microsoft Office.
- Involved QA Test Engineers, familiar with C and C++, Integration tester, Writing test procedures, test plans, Verification procedures and Validation, Hardware-software integration, XML files, Visual studio. Increased Production and stability.
- Actively involved with the testing team to carry out testing orderable from each modality and ensure that every piece of information was filtered properly to the respective ancillary systems.
- Ensured that all orderable used at LHH was incorporated in the new system with the correct codes attached to them both in EDIS as well as in the ancillary systems.
- Assisted in the completion of orderable sets for both adults and peds and was involved in testing and analyzing these sets to ensure that they conformed to the client's needs.
- Responsible for reviewing, execution and improvisation of UAT scripts for UAT testing.
- Responsible to test printer(s) compatibility with the new system and escalate issues to the Citrix team to fix errors.
- Created test plans by analyzing the Business Requirements and System Requirements of the application Worked closely with Application Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to discuss and collect business requirements Participated in design sessions and application walkthrough Developed automated test scripts from manual test cases for regression testing based on the requirement documents using Quick Test Professional.
Jr. Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Objective : IT Professional with over 19 years in the field with steadily increasing responsibilities, including leadership experience. 15 years of experience in QA/Testing, and 4+ years in development. Experienced in all phases of the software development life cycle. Familiar with Six Sigma concepts and implementation, traditional waterfall development methodology and Agile/Scrum methodology.
Skills : JIRA, SQL, ETL, Management Experience.
- Expertised in Ecommerce, Order Capture (OC), Online Order Management System (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Distributed Order Management System (DOM), Supply Chain Management System (SCM), Transportation Management System (TMS), Pick Ticket Management System (PKMS), Demand Forecasting Management System (DCM), Transfer Invoice Matching System (TIMS), Inventory Planning and Replenishment (IPR) business processes related to Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Developed and maintained test methodologies, Defining test strategies for projects, Coordinating the work of test teams and monitoring their performance.
- Managed the gathering of results, Compiling test metrics for management and Reporting to senior managers on progress and issues.
- Planned and estimated, Identified test approaches that optimize the delivery schedule and advising clients on testing best practices.
- Immersed in agile methodology: attend daily scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions, etc.
- Designed and wrote automated acceptance tests (as) in the cucumber language.
- Performed analysis on business requirements, working in conjunction with the business analysis team.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and organized professional with a broad range of Property Management and Project Management experience seeks to bring skills to an organization that values hard work, dedication, and results. Expertise in overseeing multiple properties and supplying operational and vendor oversight has helped achieve organizational objectives.
Skills : Prueba, Selenium Automation Framework, HP Quality Center,.
- Managed testing for the #1 Network of healthcare, medical & lifestyle information websites for consumers and medical professionals including new applications development, existing site & application updates and website design with waterfall and agile projects including Food & Fitness Planner, Healthy Recipe Finder and Registration.
- Managed all testing for Symptom Checker, WebMD's highest ad revenue-generating application.
- Designed and executed automated front and back-end test cases using Selenium ensuring efficacy of program.
- Created and administered test cases validating metrics for application pages and site-wide modules.
- Drafted and ran smoke test scripts post deployments to all testing and production environments.
- Improved existing manual testing streamlining test-cases for automated execution.
- Evaluated project requirement documents determining QA responsibilities in waterfall projects.
- Managed and trained off-shore testing personnel including project goals, daily status and assignments.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst II Resume
Headline : Senior QA Engineer with 15 years of experience in manual and automated testing seeks an opportunity with a company to establish/improve software quality practices with a particular interest in automated testing.
- Established the high quality mark for all facets of the test development phase including requirements analysis, test plan generation with detailed test scenarios and test script development, test execution and reporting.
- Led collaborative efforts across multiple organizations to achieve project objectives on time with quality.
- Worked with System Engineers to resolve requirement bugs.
- Developed test scenarios that were used as templates by other QA analysts.
- Led the test automation effort and developed a test automation plan that supported product growth and evolution while addressing hardware resource constraints.
- Served as Message Traffic Generator Simulator (MGTS) subject matter expert for a wireless database product.
- Provided training and support for multiple projects across multiple departments.
- Developed detailed lab diagrams for system test lab with (Unix-based platform) optional configurations.
- Managed limited resources and time constraints to expedite the lab setup for various releases.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst III Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance 10+ years of experience as a Lead/Manager in Software Quality Assurance Managed 15 projects which consisted of 21 On Shore resources and 80 Off Shore resources Excellent knowledge and working experience dealing with employees many types of personalities Excellent at problem solving and decision making Takes ownership and initiative, follows through without prompting, and approaches situations proactively.
Skills : Pivtol Tracker, MS Team Foundation Server, Jira, Balsamiq, Sharepoint,Operative,MS Project, Scrumy.
- Developed thorough test plans, test cases, test scenarios for Functional, Regression testing.
- Created test case design, test plan, defect reports, test resource plan, status reports Utilized PostMaster, PostMan, RestClient on different browser to test the API services.
- Used Confluence tool for team collaboration as well as read and update the service documentations.
- Guided business users in appropriate verification of functionalities Automated web tests using SELENIUM IDE.
- Tested automated UI's using Eclipse and Selenium web driver.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium web driver.
- Ran JUNIT tests on automated web application using Selenium.
- Created and analyzed BOBJ reports to test the BOBJ reporting web-services.
Asst. Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Objective : A positive, creative, detail oriented team player with versatile education, diverse professional experience and notable accomplishments focused on delivering a high quality experience to internal and external customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP.
- Generated various Reports to track testing and analyze results.
- Coordinated Testing for a UAT Team of 5: Assigned Tasks to team members based on Individual strengths for Optimal results Motivated & mentored team to meet test deadlines.
- Owned the Billing/Tax Module of Application and ensured that all requirements were satisfied in set Cloud Application Led Team in Performing a Full Integration Testing of the Billing, Tax, Products, Legal, Performance, and Vendor features in Verizon Cloud and Marketplace after every Iteration/build.
- Created Test plans that incorporated the Tests to be performed, roles & responsibilities, prerequisites, test environment, timelines, Deliverables, Assumptions & risks, Automation tests, Glossary, Success & Fail plans for every Build.
- Helped to Integrate Test suites that outlined test cases specifically to test the Integration of the Applications, Database and the whole systems.
- Raised defects and retested components.
- Repeated Full integration/ regression test cycles until components were successfully integrated.
- Maintained various Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s to manage project and reporting.
Associate Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience in manual and automated testing. In addition to extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, Also proficient in converting business requirements into test cases, and analyzing use case scenarios.
Skills : Quality Management, Test Management.
- Responsible for the gathering of requirements from clients, completing business analysis, writing of the Data Dictionary, Preliminary and Final Function Specifications.
- Utilized Test Director (now HP Quality Center) for test management.
- Conducted interviews with all project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements, modeled those requirements in an organized manner, then managed and communicated those requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Responsible for the Planning and execution of all test plans and test cases that specified testing overviews and responsibilities.
- Performed business process modeling through interviews, documentation review, observation and flow diagramming.
- Documented current workflows and assessed/recommended business process re-engineering opportunities.
- Generated reports for the test cases through Test Director's document generator.
- Assigned, Analyzed, logged and tracked all defects of test cases through Test Director.
- Analyzed functional specifications with a view of ensuring automated Test Lifecycle Methodology (ATLM) Testing-unit, link, systems/functional, integration, progression and compatibility with UAT and AUT.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : Successful and diversified IT Project Manager with a strong background in project leadership, systems analysis, data analysis, release management, systems development and systems testing. 9 years of experience as a Project Management Professional in Windows and Web Applications. Provided end-to-end solution expert on Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
Skills : Microsoft, Management
- Transferred old data into the new system as well as running UI Testing for happy path for hospital staff.
- Wrote and executed test cases using MTM/TFS for the Excellion database for internal hospital use.
- Worked closely with developers to coordinate testing efforts and ensure optimal user satisfaction on Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Tested GUI, UI, and regression for old and new Excellion for nurse and administrative use.
- Reported defects and coordinated by using JIRA Performed Functional, Usability testing Performed Backend testing to ensure the authentic retrieval of data from database.
- Prepared Test scenario and Test case for application under test in MS ExcelGained consensus for meeting business requirements and attainable technical development expectations Pacemaker & Cancer Research Internal Database Internal program within Excellion especially designed for the Pacemaker Clinic and Cancer Research.
- Worked closely with project manager and development group, planning java code releases and resolving defects.
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Summary : Solid background in system testing with 11 years of quality assurance testing. Consistently exceeds goals and expectations. Experienced in independently handling large, difficult projects and presentation of results across departments. Skilled in creating and working within Actuarial spreadsheets and implementing standardized QA methodology, policies and procedures. Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and technology.
Skills : Testing, Management.
- Estimated test planning and execution efforts, define project risks and mitigation strategies and manage implementation of project tasks within the established timeline and budget.
- Mentored, planed and scheduled task assignment and validate completed test results.
- Led testing of system and/or system design projects of medium-large size and moderate-high complexity to ensure business needs are met in a cost-effective manner.
- Collaborated with the project team to define and deliver project scope and deliverables.
- Estimated test planning and execution efforts, define project risks and mitigation strategies.
- Imported requirements, designed and executed test cases, and managed defects in hp application lifecycle management version 11. 0.
- Performed manual testing (functional and integration) of website and web applications, verifying results in sql server database, and validating against business requirements and functional design documents.