Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity in a business environment where utilize experience in financial, sales/marketing and customer relations to enhance the profitability of a company. High driven, results-oriented abilities and team work initiative will aid in establishing client relationships and customer service within the workflow management.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Maintained 100% Customer Satisfaction scores MTD, QTD, and YTD.
- Participated in the Voice of the Employee Committee, held private meetings with the employees to gather their concerns and present them to upper management.
- Coached employees to recognize fraud and fraudulent activities to contain bank losses.
- Developed and implemented a tailored plan to execute the established sales strategy, perform against individual goals.
- Trained and kept employees informed on operational issues.
- Driven client satisfaction by providing quality service and delivering on the company values Leverage Citi's customer leads and other lead generation techniques (e.g., referrals, community outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients.
- Conducted discussions with prospects to understand background and identify needs; clearly communicate potential solutions.
- Conducted outbound sales activities (e.g., phone out-reach, community events, meetings with local businesses) to establish visibility in the community and drive business to the branch.
Sr. Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Summary : A dynamic communications professional with transferable skills seeking an opportunity to leverage talents and abilities to further the mission of a forward-thinking, positive, community oriented organization. Experienced in the retail banking, travel/aviation, and not for profit industries, I am a quick learner, and carry strong relationship building, leadership, mentoring, organizational, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Life and Health insurance licenses, P&C Insurance licenses.
- Responsible for proper staffing/scheduling for the branch platform as well as leading the sales huddles and overseeing the sales of my fellow bankers.
- Conducted regular audits of operations on the sales platform (sales strategies, company signage, public communications, customer interaction/service, FINRA compliance signage).
- Extensively audit experience on cash/cash controls, document retention (logs/access), special access, customer service, and financial documents/reports.
- Affected change to company policy by simplifying employee/vault access while maintaining the integrity of the bank's policies and procedures.
- Trained new-hire bankers to understand all functions and duties of their job description as well as teaching them proper sales behaviors and techniques according to Chase standards to ensure desirable efficiencies.
- Experienced in Forensic Accounting Methods for both retail and commercial clients.
- Reviewed and analyzed financial bank statements in efforts to assist CPAs, Commercial, and High Net-Worth clients and have delivered my results with total accuracy.
- Collected financial data to analyze and present fact-finding results to management and operations departments for fraudulent activity which included laundering monies and tax evasion.
- Reviewed and reconciled financial statements for clients facing IRS Audit situations and have successfully helped clients find desired information to satisfy IRS requirements.
Jr. Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Objective : Excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success. An effective manager with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its fullest potential.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Drove the firm's sales goals through increasing deposit growth and DDA acquisitions.
- Built and deepened customer relationships through proper profiling techniques and obtaining referrals.
- Augmented customer Platinum portfolio through new customer acquisition and marketing campaigns.
- Consistently exceeded personal monthly sales objectives, branch's quarterly sales campaigns and consistently scored 100% on monthly secret shop scores.
- Implemented products/services through proactive profiling clients while providing benefits of banking with Chase.
- Opened personal/business/retirement accounts in accordance with all federal regulations.
- Assisted customers with credit products including home, auto, student and equity loans.
Licensed Personal Banker I Resume
Objective : Talented, highly motivated individual seeking an IT analyst career that offers challenges, stability and growth.
Skills : Registered To Sell Life Insurance Products, Sales, Closing, Customer Relationship Management.
- Established new and maintain personal and business accounts at Fifth Third Bank.
- Did this with a high level of personal service to clients.
- Met and surpassed individual and branch sales goals, which has assisted in branch growth.
- Assisted in increasing branch revenue and customer base.
- Negotiated and maintained many key accounts, which has led to success as a top performer in the area.
- Demonstrated a high level of selling and negotiation skills.
- Utilized a high level of customer service.
Licensed Personal Banker II Resume
Headline : 20+ years of professional consultative sales and diversified financial services experience. Interactive in community conducting financial literacy programs at corporate workplaces and civic organizations. Extensive experience recruiting, managing and coaching while open to opportunities for training and development.
Skills : Exchange Server & SharePoint Applications.
- Provided consultative sales approach to the marketing and sale of Wells Fargo's suite of retail and investment related products and services.
- Licensed Banker with expertise in retirement and estate planning products.
- Provided customized needs analysis and financial solutions for managing expenses, debt consolidation, credit improvement, college savings, insurance needs and retirement planning.
- Executed in-depth conversations with valued customers via outbound phone calls, one-on-one appointments and onsite presentations uncovering opportunities for increased product-per-customer ratios.
- Engaged with strategic partners including Home Mortgage Consultants, Business Relationship Managers and Wells Fargo at Work Acquisition team to identify cross-selling opportunities for incremental growth of both retail consumer and business products.
- Worked closely with assigned tellers in the coaching and development of key communication and sales skills.
- Resulted in more effective delivery of identified available financial solutions and a measurable increase in banker referrals and product closing ratios.
Licensed Personal Banker III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated consultative sales and customer service professional with strong leadership, management, sales, marketing, and interpersonal communication skills. Experiences include sales, marketing, and customer service in the financial, insurance, investment, restaurant, retail, and computer technology industries.
Skills : Report Writing, Data Analysis, Banking, Fin, Financial.
- Responsible for nurturing and managing client relationships and needs assessment for business growth and brand.
- Analyzed client risk analysis reports to match clients to suitable products and needs.
- Nurtured and built client relationships for business growth and discussed client portfolio with assets under management tools.
- Trained in all areas of banking including security.
- Maintained exceptional customer service for client retention and business values.
- Exhibited excellent human resource compliance and values in the workplace.
- Used extensive proactive and reactive skills to resolve workplace and business challenges for optimal results.
- Used coordination, interpersonal and self-management skills.
- Used effective communication skills to leverage company brand.
Asst. Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Objective : To leverage 12 years of experience in a results-driven office environment to quickly learn and grow in a sales career. Strong communication skills combined with the proven ability to build lasting relationships result in the achievement of challenging goals. A highly motivated self-starter who is fully commited to proving himself in a new career.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Management Experience, Community Outreach.
- Established and maintained strong relationships with clients, responsible for performing banking duties and overseeing the financial activities for personal accounts and loans.
- Consistently met or exceeded sales goals for loans, deposits, and fee income, as set by management.
- Oversaw the complete consumer loan process following approved guidelines.
- Consistently met or exceeded brokerage sales/referral goals as set by management.
- Maintained a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Promoted company products and services by regularly soliciting internal customers for expanded business and referrals, to assist in the continuing growth of the office and company.
- Initiated and maintained customer contact through a variety of methods, including but not limited to customer interaction on the line and platform, telemarketing, and attending various seminars and community events.
- Maintained the sales environment, and actively participate in regular sales and office staff meetings, the execution of sales contests, monthly Blitzes and other motivational activities.
Diploma In General Studies
Associate Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Headline : To obtain a Licensed Personal Banker position that allows to demonstrate abilities in managing people, time, and resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Worked to build a long-term advisory relationship with each client by analyzing situations from the client's perspective and with the goal of achieving results which are in the best interest of the client and Monarch.
- Developed sales strategies for maintaining and further penetrating existing client relationships (included pre-call planning and post-call follow-up activities.) Executed market sales and service strategies.
- Soughted business opportunities through referrals from existing client relationships.
- Handled sales and service requests from financial center walk-in traffic.
- Combined consultative sales approach and financial expertise to create value-added solutions for clients.
- Responsible for achieving individual and team goals.
- Adhered to customer service protocols and process.
- Used effective leadership to motivate and generate enthusiasm among financial center team members.
- Invested time in improving team member performance, offering information and education related to products and services.
Lead Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Summary : To obtain and secure a Licensed Personal Banker position that will allow excellent leadership, organization, client interaction, and business development skills to grow and excel with a company that offers financial services in the global economy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Ensured an excellent customer experience through extensive Product and protocol knowledge, excellent communication, and solution finding skills.
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer accounts and resolution of customer issues.
- Identified client loan, investment, and consumer/business banking needs.
- Responsible for generating a book of business in cold and warm markets.
- Frequently and independently exceeded monthly sales goals.
- Maintained a position as a top 10 achiever.
- Trained dozens of employees on bank sales techniques, policies, and procedures.
Licensed Personal Banker Resume
Summary : To turn a passion for the financial markets into a successful career and improve the quality of life for clients, company and through hard work and dedication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales
- Attained SERIES 6, SERIES 63 and Life and Health Ins Licenses.
- Offered and placed clients in investment accounts after determining their long and short term financial goals.
- Maintained and kept customer information confidential and current.
- Organized court documents kept in the branch regarding settlement accounts set up for minors until they reach the age of majority.
- Contacted clients on a quarterly basis to set up appointments for financial reviews, changes in personal information and changes in financial goals.
- Led full-cycle account opening process and issued disclosures to all clients.
- Gained a high value client's confidence and put 2.1 million dollars into investment products.
- Recognized for being proactive in daily activities and exceeding goals.