Loss Prevention Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a company where utilize training, experience, skills and abilities to better myself, employer and community.
Skills : Fast Learner, Willingness, And All Aspects Pertaining.
- Manage the training, detection, investigation and successful resolution of all internal high dollar and sensitive investigations within assigned store.
- Conduct assessments and presentations of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control.
- Actively work with the store team in the development, implementation, and presentation of action plans to improve performance.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of safety, OSHA and environmental programs, and ensures implementation and compliance in assigned store Review safety inspection on a regular basis.
- Ensure the timely and accurate reporting of results and assists in the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Identifying and communicating potential ethical or safety issues that must be addressed at a higher level.
- Manage and ensure reporting of critical incidents in the assigned area of responsibility Ensures follows-up on required inventories and audits in order to control costs and shrinkage.
B.A. In Criminal Justice
Sr. Loss Prevention Manager Resume
Summary : A dedicated and hardworking loss prevention professional with demonstrated experience in detection, deterrence, safety, regulatory compliance, training, development, and strategic planning. Leverages outstanding interpersonal skills to work closely with multiple levels of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Ensures all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters, including certification has been completed in the assigned store.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all case management procedures, coaches and delivers corrective action as necessary.
- Holds associates and management accountable for adherence to all laws and polices relating to the detection and resolution of external and internal theft.
- Conducts assessments and generates reporting and actions plans for Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control, and actively works with the store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
- Maintains current knowledge in the areas of safety, food safety (as applicable), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and environmental programs.
- Assesses needs, develop plans, involves appropriate partners, and ensures implementation and compliance in the assigned store.
- Conducts safety and food safety (as applicable) inspections on a regular basis, ensures timely and accurate root cause analysis, ensures reporting of results, and assists in the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Leads and embeds the Loss Prevention Five Play Strategy and develops Loss Prevention action plans, strategies, and projects using common tools, processes and language (Loss Prevention Portal, Loss Prevention Metrics, Shrink and Safety results).
Certificaton In Corrections
Jr. Loss Prevention Manager Resume
Objective : Over 21 years of retail sales and management; effectively increasing sales, profit, and training of associates. Four years of computer science experience; including networking, hardware, software, and cable installation services.
Skills : Inventory Managment, Safety, Exception Based Reporting, Internal Investigations, ORC, Shrinkage, Asset Protection, Store Operations, Multi-Unit Managment, Inventory, CCTV, Physical Security, External Investigations.
- Ensured all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters including certification had been completed in assigned store Conducted assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control.
- Actively worked with the store team in the development and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of safety, food safety, OSHA and environmental programs, and ensure implementation and compliance in assigned store Review safety and food safety inspections at Kmart on a regular basis.
- Ensured the timely and accurate reporting of results and assisted in the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise Loss Prevention Associates and Lead within assigned store Ensure accurate and timely report writing, record keeping and retention of evidence by conducting periodic reviews.
- Ensure the proper operation and repairs of alarm, EAS and CCTV equipment Educate and motivate store associates to achieve shrink, workers compensation and general liability goals.
- Worked as a liaison between the store and the criminal justice community Demonstrated courageous leadership by identifying and communicating potential ethical or safety issues that must be addressed at a higher level.
- Managed and ensured reporting of critical incidents in the assigned area of responsibility Ensured follow-up on required inventories and audits in order to control costs.
Loss Prevention Manager III Resume
Summary : Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Inventory Management, Excel, Word, SAP.
- Installed, maintained and repaired security systems and programmable logic controls. Implemented video surveillance, motion detection, and closed-circuit television systems to aid in monitoring the premises.
- Developed and updated security procedures, security system drawings, and related documentation.
- Issued criminal trespass warnings to possible suspects and assisted police in apprehending and processing shoplifters. Monitored the entire facility using CCTV while simultaneously performing dispatch duties.
- Conducted site reviews and security audits and made recommendations to management based on findings.
- Developed procedures for emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management, and investigation units.
- Counseled management on how to cut spending without compromising the safety and security of the company's assets.
- Developed and implemented training procedures for all newly hired personnel.
- Spearheaded the use of high-tech surveillance software to provide full security coverage in new stores.
Loss Prevention Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a Loss Prevention Manager position where use the analytical and investigative skills. Developed over the past 16 years in Loss Prevention to identify internal loss, diversion, and reduce RX Shrink.
Skills : Sales, Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Account Management, Inventory Management.
- Directed layaway inventory and annual physical inventory counts for the store valued at $4M.
- Executed programs and investigations concerning shortage/shrinkage control, internal dishonesty, and shoplifting detection Conducted assessments and generated reporting and action plans for loss prevention, operational performance, action plans, strategies, and goals using Loss Prevention Metrics.
- Collaborated with management/operations in providing root cause analysis and feedback on results such as POS activity, refund management, inventory results, and other key performance indicators (KPI) to improve metrics and drive P&L efficiencies.
- Set up sophisticated surveillance systems and manpower throughout the store for shoplifting and employee theft detection - monitored and maintained inspection records of all loss prevention related equipment.
- Ensure fire hazards were eliminated - conducted periodic drills and inspections to maintain fire and emergency readiness.
- Evaluated store inventory, shrink, damage, OSHA recordable injuries, and workers' compensation costs, and initiate appropriate actions to prevent, control and reduce loss.
- Testified at court hearings for alleged theft crimes.
Loss Prevention Manager II Resume
Summary : Ability to skills will serve as a weighty asset to your team's operation. Develop excellent rapport with worker well with diverse groups of people and possess top-notch trouble-shooting ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Osha 30, Safety, Loss Preventiomn, Logistics Management, Distribution.
- Manage successful safety and internal theft recognition training and awareness programs resulting in high percentage of Workers Compensation and shrink dollars.
- Responsible for tracking, investigating all safety and Workers Compensation incidents including all merchandise shrink occurrences.
- Supporting Corporate Security Director and Distribution Center VP, responsible for safety, protection, auditing, training and awareness for large distribution facility.
- Support daily communication between 7 distribution supply chain facilities.
- Shipping operations, distribution functions, retail store shrink issues, maintenance, special projects, company policies and safety are the main area of focus.
- Manage and develop 16 direct reports and departmental team members and cross communicate with distribution facility teams.
- Developed safety program metrics for additional training to address areas of distribution center / corporate office, and retail store safety for OSHA and DOT policies.
- Auditing, investigating and heightened training of safety processes have helped reduce Workers Compensation costs by over $70,000 per year at the distribution center.
Loss Prevention Manager III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Retail and Loss Prevention Professional with 22 years of experience including Multi Unit, Regional and District responsibility. Plan and develop and implement comprehensive strategic action plans/key initiatives that support business and financial objectives.
Skills : 22 Years Loss Prevention Experience, Shrink Action.
- Responsible for the coaching, training, and development of multiple Loss Prevention professionals, executing company Shrink Strategies, Internal & External investigations.
- Evaluate operational controls with key business partners to resolve deficiencies.
- Extensive research and analysis to companies Profit & Loss Income Statements and other financial data to identify deficiencies, duplicate charges, and incorrect reporting.
- Make recommendations to Store Manager on controlling/reducing expenses and ways to increase gross margin and reduce shrink.
- Lead store shrink reduction by 1.2% and $163K from in the first year, met shrink goals thereafter.
- Established key controls and programs that would prove essential for a solid Loss Prevention culture.
- Identified and Recovered over $500k from Financial Analysis reviews such as errors located on the P&L Income Statement and other Financial Data including duplicate charges.
Master of Science
Loss Prevention Manager/Officer Resume
Headline : To attain a position which will challenge and reward knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Skills : Interview and Interrogation Modules.
- Supervised the Loss Prevention Program in 6 Home Depot locations ranging from $35 to $70 million, 6 Loss Prevention Specialists and an average associate count of 150 per store.
- Utilizing the industry standard steps for the detection and apprehension of shoplifters.
- Operated and maintained CCTV system for surveillance throughout the sales floor, stockrooms, and warehouse areas to prevent losses.
- Prepares necessary preliminary reports and case material for court presentations and testify in court or at hearings concerning cases.
- Directs and conducts investigations of all incidents of external and internal theft, suspected unethical conduct, accidents and self insurance claims.
- Independently completes investigations in regards to criminal cases referred back to the activity due to inconclusive findings.
- Conducts investigations regarding shrinkage, unethical conduct, fraud and incidents which may involve considerable sensitivity, which requires a working knowledge of the rules of evidence, searches and seizures, apprehensions and interviews.
- Interviews witnesses and other persons with knowledge of the incident.
Loss Prevention Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Loss Prevention and Security professional with over 17 years in the Security, LP, Public Safety, and Retail environments. Multi-unit LP leader that is results driven and process focussed. Real world experience dealing with active-shooter/threats, as well as high tension arbitrage situations. Proven ability to identify talent; currently serves as a mentor to several retail LP executives and Security professionals.
Skills : Leadership, Omni Channel, Fraud, Security, Public Safety, CCTV, Interviewing/Interrogation, Mentoring, Loss Prevention, Asset Protection, Risk Management, Compliance.
- Managed the implementation and day to day execution of the store's shortage and safety program in a multiunit environment totaling 91 million in sales volume and associate population over 600.
- Instituted and managed various shortage training and awareness programs to reduce the stores shortage.
- Maintained payroll and budget expenses within the loss prevention department.
- Total accountability for the stores physical and perimeter security and monitoring store access integrity through use and tracking of alarm system and point of access system.
- Spearheaded and improved the Civil Recovery program of the store, utilizing unique and specific tactics to improve results.
- Trained new selling managers and supervisors in the execution of company shortage goals and sales expectations.
- Worked directly with local and federal law enforcement agencies in initiating and assisting in investigations related to fraud and Organized Retail Crime.
- Worked directly and collaborated with district level loss prevention executives in sensitive and confidential district loss prevention initiatives.
Loss Prevention Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : To acquire a career with an organization that allows to utilize creative skills, and organizational skills. A fast pace environment for a highly motivated team player and effective leader with a desire to learn and grow in a challenging position. A position that will benefit from past job experience, current job experience, and positive interaction skills.
Skills : Windows Xp, Microsoft Office.
- Supervised the overall store Security operations along with setting goals for the security apprehension supervisors while following the direction set forth by headquarters.
- Maintained the operational budget for staffing and training.
- Develop and implement training of the Loss Prevention staff and store side staff on in-store security issues.
- Hire and train new staff in orientations on the specific duties and the essential job functions of Loss Prevention.
- Maintain partnerships with other retailers in the area as well as develop a relationship with local law enforcement on current theft trends in the area.
- Maintain the focus on safeness, theft, and fraud in the store and with my peers in other stores.
- Develop and execute a program in the store to make aware of ongoing problem areas in the store is directly effected by theft and making sure the store team members are aware and can detect if necessary.
Loss Prevention Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging position that will utilize skills and experience to help promote the mission and team goals of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CCTV.
- Responsible for monitoring drivers as they conduct routes servicing customers, to ensure they are following company policies and not committing thefts.
- Work with our customers to secure tires to reduce thefts and to follow city/state/federal laws.
- Conduct surveillance of locations where theft is suspected, identify and locate theft suspects, and conduct covert surveillance of the suspects.
- Monitor recycling yards to ensure no theft is taking place and all company policies are followed.
- Stopped an internal employee theft ring at Austin, Texas yard where over $5,000 worth of tires had been previously stolen and the employees responsible for the theft were arrested.
- Conducted surveillance and apprehended theft suspects in Austin, Corpus Christi and San Antonio, resulting in a dramatic drop in thefts in all three cities.
- Increased the number of tires sold to wholesale buyers in my region by over 10% by working with customers to secure tires and apprehending theft suspects.
BS In Criminal Justice
Loss Prevention Manager Resume
Summary : Over 18+ years of LP, Safety and Customer Service Management, as well as DC Management experience, and provide a high-level description of responsibilities throughout Management Career.
Skills : Typing, Computer, Dictation, Data Entry, Record Management, Telephone.
- Develop, implement and execute a loss prevention strategy and revise as required to meet or surpass all established goals.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives as established.
- Partner with the appropriate internal departments to execute the loss prevention strategy.
- Ensuring that Associates of the organization have a clear and complete understanding of the loss prevention strategy by implementing the appropriate communications and training programs.
- Spend approximately 25% of working hours each month in the field with sales personnel in order to raise awareness of loss prevention.
- Develop and implement the loss prevention policies and processes necessary to achieve established objectives and ensure that all sales department staff as well as support staff consistently adheres to such policies and processes.
- Ensure consistency of, and compliance with, loss prevention policies and procedures throughout the company.
- Attention to detail, acute observation, and analytical skills are essential.