Marketing Agent Resume
Objective : Marketing Agent with 2 years of experience in the Sales domain. Flexible and versatile - Easy to adapt to new procedures and committed to continue to learn new techniques and skills that will enhance my future opportunities. Excellent in team-building skills and thrives in deadline-driven environments. I am currently a college sophomore studying to receive a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations.
Skills : Project Management, Property Management, Report Preparation, Marketing And Sales, Office Administration, Scheduling, Customer Service, Cash Handling
- Facilitated client requirements meetings - both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications.
- Developed market analysis, identified the customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Delivered the sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
- Managed projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Maintained active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Responsible for marketing presentations to guests at various events.
- Manipulated data both quickly and accurately to ensure quality appointments as frequently as possible.
- Analyzed client businesses through the conversation to identify ways to increase revenue or accessibility.
Marketing Agent Resume
Headline : Motivated and driven Marketing Agent with 5 plus years of experience in the Retail domain is looking to gain experience and knowledge through the workforce.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Microsoft Office, MS Office
- Devising the marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Acting as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Determining product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicating the value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improving forecast performance of the business through a thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Timely and accurate fulfillment of all special order and installation projects from the initial sale through project completion.
- Proactively contacting the customers to keep them informed of the status of the install, any preparation required for install and any other information regarding the order.
- Answering the customer calls when there are questions and concerns about the installation.
- Contacting vendors and service providers in order to establish shipment and installation dates, enquiries about in-stocks, product receipts and place any re-orders and order updates.
- Assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material.
- Receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material.
Marketing Agent (Fresher) Resume
Objective : Marketing Agent with less than a year experience in the Real Estate domain is seeking to obtain a position where I can put into action my skills and experiences to benefit the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Excel, Customer Service, Collections, Sales
- Assisted prospects across the United States by providing detailed information about specific apartment homes and scheduling leasing appointments.
- Qualified each client lead and successfully gained an appointment to visit the community.
- Enthusiastically engaged each caller and represented the community in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answered prospect questions and provided appropriate additional information regarding apartment communities, amenities, and specific apartment homes.
- Captured accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in the system as required.
- Responded rapidly and accurately to online requests for information from prospective residents.
- Escalated the issues in accordance to contact center guidelines when necessary.
- Responsible to follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume.
- Provided clients to the employer, developed and create new business, maintained a professional relationship with current clients, strategies new marketing ideas to generate more business and developed and coached others.
Marketing Agent (Real Estate) Resume
Objective : Marketing Agent with 2 plus years of experience in the Real Estate and Healthcare domains and with experience in diverse roles ranging from sales and marketing, ERP projects and implementation, and medical administration.
Skills : EMR, MS Office, Photoshop, System Administration, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Administrative Support
- Created and implemented marketing strategies to target U.S clientele for a Bangalore-based real estate investment firm. This also involved traveling with our team to meet with various clients in various different cities and processed interested investors with the aid of the overseas team.
- Consulted with the CEO on targeted marketing and sales approaches to demographically and economically different US-based clientele, resulting in exceeding sales quotas for the firm's Q2 and Q3.
- Prepared for conference presentations and responsible for coordinating individual meetings with potential investor afterward.
- Created marketing materials such as powerpoints, pamphlets, investment pitches and investment return projections.
- Closed sales on interested investors with timely communication and immediate payment and forms processing.
- Coordinated with the sales team, verified sales with investors and converted investment documents with the overseas team into appropriate documentation such as shareholder agreements.
- Demonstrated high-quality customer service communication skills.
- Maintained excellent communication between business-to-business, speaking with owners, and managers of partners.
Sr. Marketing Agent Resume
Objective : Tenacious Multimedia Graduate, Marketing Agent seeking employment to leverage the 3+ years of promotions and marketing experience within the entertainment industry.
Skills : Sales, Communication, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint Presentations, Receptionist, Cashier, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Interacting with the clients and station listeners to assist with the promotion and marketing of Beasley Media Group and its affiliates. Significant events include on and off premise commercial cliental: Dodge, Nissan, PNC Bank, Arts Center, Prudential Center, and Starland Ballroom.
- Setting up and breaking down sound equipment for remote broadcasts and on sight station streaming.
- Personally handling the client to ensure events, prizes, and giveaways run smoothly and favorably.
- Conducting professional recaps through Microsoft engines to help companys website traffic, and boost clients.
- Providing administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acting as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generating contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Inputting the contracts for Account Executives, preparing presentations, typing & proofreading the correspondence, providing recaps, assisting with expenses.
Marketing Agent (Hospitality) Resume
Objective : Team-oriented Marketing Agent with 2 plus years of experience in the Hospitality and Real Estate domains who works well in a collaborative environment, yet thrives on personal sales achievements by creating a fun and knowledgeable experience for the client.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Windows Xp, Customer Service, Sales, Quality Control, Leadership Development, Data Entry, Filing
- Capturing sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinating the details of each reservation. Completing internal reservation forms.
- Running daily reports for the department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head.
- Answering General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distributing mail and process brochure requests.
- Determining what kind of guest is checking in (i.e. Owner, Guest of the owner).
- Getting to know our guest, discovering what they are interested in doing while they're in town and formulating a gift offer with incredible values.
- Explaining the tour, how long it will be, and briefly explaining what the tour entails.
- Overcoming objections and negotiating with guests to ultimately have them book a tour.
- Successfully and correctly determining if the guest is financially qualified for the presentation.
- Giving guests their VIP preview confirmation for the tour and directions, along with their parking.
Marketing Agent IV Resume
Summary : Marketing Agent IV with 28 years of experience in the Marketing domain. My objective is to secure a corporate position involving marketing communications that allows me to use my analytical and creative talents to further the success of the organization for which I'm employed. As one who values diplomacy and team-building, I would bring a positive approach to the position and an attitude of gratitude.
Skills : Mac OS X Software, Pages, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Software, Excel, Microsoft Note, Website Design, Bilingual
- Captured 45 leads in the first month of employment and reached first level escalation on the first payroll.
- Reached a 27,000 dollar sales goal during the first payroll of employment.
- Communicating product value effectively by using sales techniques and handling objections.
- Demonstrating mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes. Maintaining quality communication with the customers.
- Providing personalized, around the clock, superior customer service to all clients.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls for subscription, marketing campaign, educating patrons on the upcoming season and subscriber benefits.
- Documenting the customer feedback positive or negative. Documenting properly in regards to the conversation with the customer.
- Advising customers and potential customers of the public and private offers and incentives available.
Junior Marketing Agent Resume
Objective : Junior Marketing Agent with 2 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a position in a company where I can utilize my work experience and provide opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Office XP
- Making telemarketing calls and offer return vacation packages, book sales presentations and invite Owners and guests to special events.
- Providing the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensuring that all guests attending a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about the products and services.
- Welcoming and assisting the island visitors in enjoying their vacations and invites them to tour our resorts.
- Maintaining accurate records of all tours scheduled to arrive at the sales presentation.
- Confirming and answering questions pertaining to the offer, applicable area, and company or check-in information.
- Determining the guest needs and eligibility, proper gift offers, and scheduling the guest for appropriate tour site and time.
- Preparing daily worksheets to track attempts, completes, and reservations.
- Maintaining a positive attitude with the customers who I come in contact with at locations.
- Assigning tours accurately to each representative and maintaining sales rotation.
- Dispositioning of all tours and non-tour information into the CRS System.
Marketing Agent I Resume
Headline : Performance-driven, dedicated Marketing Agent I with 7 years of significant, progressive responsibilities in face to face Sales and Marketing. I have received awards on a monthly basic quarterly Elite Club Awards exceeding company goals. I received Marketer of the Year Award 2016 trending to receive it for 2017.
Skills : Property Management, Fair Housing Regulations, Financial Performance & Budget, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project Management), Credit Applications, Property Inspections.
- Responsible for booking owners and guest staying on property both phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity to attend an owner update with our sales team.
- Answered incoming calls promptly and provided the guest with information on accommodations that would best suit their vacation needs.
- Converted the telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors.
- Welcomed guest warmly to resort and built report as well as providing them with information about guest activities.
- Maintained above average penetration rate of assigned guest and owners to ensured the overall penetration of the site's goals are being achieved and exceeded.
- Achieved monthly and quarterly rewards for the top Marketer and achieved above average results.
- Worked directly with sales managers and sales director to develop sales strategies to achieve company sales goals.
- Received Marketer of the Year 2016 award for the top producer in the entire company worldwide over achieved top production goals.
Marketing Agent Resume
Summary : Marketing Agent with 7 years of experience is seeking to obtain a position in the sales or marketing fields to better prepare me for an opportunity to grow into management.
Skills : Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Selling To Customer Needs, Closing , Telephone , Organization Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowlege
- Creating brand awareness on a day to day basis seeking out qualified couples to preview our website with the ultimate goal of joining our travel club.
- Providing first-rate customer service to tourist traveling in downtown Charleston.
- Working in a team-oriented environment establishing daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- In charge of training and communicating best marketing strategies to new employees.
- Leading company in average tours and sales for week and month on numerous occasions.
- Answering calls and emails promptly from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing itineraries and providing prompt customer service.
- Maintaining sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay.
- Checking queue’s daily to ensure accuracy and that all issued tickets are complete.
- Communicating effectively with other agents or team members to solve problems and gather information.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the clients.