Mortgage Loan Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly skilled Mortgage Underwriter with over 15 years of experience with FHA level 2, conventional level 3 and DU underwriting as well as VA and HUD loans processing.
Skills : Banking, Finance, Loan Processor.
- Reviewed residential loan application file to verify that application data was complete and met established standards, including but not limited to type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Reviewed Automated Underwriting system conditions ensuring that the loan met the eligibility and underwriting guidelines and all conditions for closing are met.
- Reviewed the appraisal of the property, the title report, and flood certification.
- Conducted follow up on outstanding documentation to ensure receipt within turn-around time standards.
- Reviewed and analyzed all documentation received and determine acceptability.
- Employed sound judgment in the process of validating loan approval utilizing Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter; verified income and assets as required in the DU verification messages and CU policy.
- Reviewed credit reports as needed to address any inconsistencies identified in the DU findings.
Sr. Mortgage Loan Consultant Resume
Summary : Professional with over 30 years of experience in lending and retail banking. Compliance, operations, production, loan servicing, sales, repurchases, modifications and secondary markets all have been a part of the daily operation in various work endeavors. Effective in successfully training and developing specialized project teams to generate revenue from unconventional resources.
Skills : Claims Management, Title Resolution,Technical/Systems Support.
- Maintained operational control through knowledge of all operating policies and procedures.
- Crossed sold bank products and services to meet customer needs.
- Supported the sales process through the referral of potential sales opportunities recommended and supported changes to create results.
- Coordinated events/Seminars for new business development.
- Responsible for maintaining account executive sales target levels.
- Handled customer service transactions to resolve issues and achieve maximum utilization of banking services.
- Created a positive customer service experience in a transactional environment.
Jr. Mortgage Loan Consultant Resume
Objective : Mortgage Loan Consultant will originate first and second residential mortgages through building external referral sources such as realtors, builders, attorneys.
Skills : Grant Writing, Budget Planning, Development&Control.
- Procured relationships with local realtors and Accountants generating 100% referral business.
- Provided professional and timely response for the sale of first mortgage lien loan products.
- Managed loan pipeline while procuring new business daily.
- Responsible for collecting and submitting necessary forms and documentation to the processing department (underwriting review, processing, funding).
- Monitored current market conditions and make recommendations for new products and services.
- Analyzed pertinent financial and credit data for submission to underwriting to meet member's anticipated closing timeframe.
- Informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
Mortgage Loan Consultant III Resume
Objective : To find a challenging and exciting career opportunity in a position that provides growth potential and enhancement of communication, interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.
Skills : Products, Including Excel, Word, Outlook, And PowerPoint.
- Conducted inside sales as a loan consultant in a full-service market for conforming and non-conforming home mortgage loans.
- Established strong client relationships and referrals.
- Originated all leads via cold calls.
- Executed many processor-like functions.
- Developed a network with other lenders, brokers, appraisers, escrow and title reps.
- Negotiated terms and contracts.
- Closed and signed all documents with clients.
Mortgage Loan Consultant II Resume
Summary : Consultative and passionate top-performing sales professional displaying a consistent history of excellence in new business acquisition, pipeline growth and management, and account management. Success in planning and creating aggressive business strategies that are aligned with sales and business goals in dynamic, fast paced environments.
Skills : Adobe, Outlook, Data Analysis, Fast Learner, Detail-Oriented.
- Developed/designed custom loans to provide every potential buyer the best package for their financial situation.
- Worked with 80+ lenders securing loans for clients.
- Developed relationships with local Realtors and Builders in order to ensure a profitable business relationship with all parties.
- Trained 'homebuyers in the making' with credit counseling sessions.
- Built strong sustainable relationships within the business community.
- Analyzed financial standings and created programs to fit a client's financial capability.
- Worked closely with lender representatives.
- Coordinated and sponsored events with the local board of realtors.
License In Insurance
Mortgage Loan Consultant I Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional with success in contract negotiations, direct sales, business development, marketing, and consulting management in highly competitive segments of industry.
Skills : Project Management, Website Production, Graphic Design, Music Production, Video Production, Content Management.
- Advised prospective and current home owners on financing personal and investment property.
- Evaluated clients financial status and proposing programs targeted for increase in long term equity positions.
- Assessed needs according to potential future property acquisition and reduction in liability.
- Demonstrated monetary savings applying recommended financing structure for assets.
- Formulated, coordinated and implemented marketing programs targeted to increase bank revenue.
- Trained bank employees on mortgage banking to facilitate prospective clients.
- Cultivated relationships with commercial departments assisting their clients with comprehensive banking solutions.
Bachelor Of Business
Mortgage Loan Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional with 23 years of experience combining management and customer service expertise in the mortgage and banking industry. Seeking a position as a manager with a fast growth company.
Skills : Human Resources, Customer Service, Government, Admin.
- Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Submitted applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Conferred with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Analyzed potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
BS In Finance
Mortgage Loan Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual who is driven to meet personal and professional goals. Expertly manage simple to highly complex loan closings by analyzing income documents such as paystubs, tax returns both personal and business, 1099's and Social Security Award letters.
Skills : Sales, Finance, Banking.
- Responsible for counseling borrowers to assist them in meeting their goal of homeownership.
- Generated and closed VA, FHA, and Conventional real estate loans.
- Responsible for building solid referrals from local and surrounding realtors to ensure monthly quotas are met.
- Assisted customers with purchase, refinance, and home equity lines of credit.
- Worked independently to market new company products.
- Advised customers on each facet of the loan process, in addition to coordinating with real estate professionals, title companies, and loan processors to successfully close each loan.
- Assisted customers with payment processing and customer service inquiries.
Asst. Mortgage Loan Consultant Resume
Summary : Offering superior communication, cooperation, and leadership skills with excellent customer service and assistance.
Skills : Credit Risk Analysis, FHA, VA, And USDA Loans.
- Included discovering and meeting client financial needs while providing an outstanding level of service.
- Built rapport and trust with clients by working with them to find solutions to complex situations and achieve their lending goals.
- Guided them through the mortgage process from origination to closing.
- Successfully originated, processed and closed 139 loans.
- Held NMLS licenses for 46 states.
- Promoted client brand and built strong relationships with field representatives, team players, and other referral sources.
- Worked closely with other departments, vendors, and realtors to ensure a seamless process for the client.
BS In Kinesiology
Mortgage Loan Consultant Resume
Objective : Mortgage Loan Consultant Analyzes the prospective borrower's income and debt and pre-qualifies the borrower for an affordable mortgage.
Skills : Claims Management, Title Resolution,Technical / Systems Support, MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Access, Visio, Lotus Notes, MS Project.
- Interviewed potential clients and completed Form 1003; Collaborated with various wholesale and retail lenders; Selected products and programs.
- Solicited Home Loan products to potential homeowners referred by Real Estate agents and brokers.
- Inquired about the current financial situation and Real Estate offers over the phone.
- Utilized an Application Software program to order credit for pre-approvals and lock rates.
- Consulted qualification information and further requirements thru loan closing.
- Originated over $16 million annually in mortgage loans and educated mortgage consumers on various types of mortgage.
- Worked with processor, underwriter, realtors, and clients to meet loan conditions.