Nursery Manager Resume
Objective : Results-driven community service professional and manager with 8 years in the public sector. Highly personable, with extraordinary attention to detail and talent for gaining trust. Highlights Crisis prevention intervention Calm under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Crisis Intervention, Grant Writing, Process Improvement.
- Prioritized and organized daily nursery operations.
- Cleaned, stocked and labeled all product, storage and store area's.
- Promoted products that corporate put in adds.
- Educated self on all merchandise sold at the store or online.
- Ordered plant for Nursery, based on past sales and current weather conditions.
- Maintained quality on all live plant material.
- Loaded mulch and landscape materials using skid steer and mini excavator.
High School Diploma
Sr. Nursery Manager Resume
Objective : Mature responsible business professional eager to embark on and advance in the medical industry. Attained a solid background in medical terminology with a history as an Advanced Emergency Medical Technician. Successful 25 years of supervisory and managerial experience in the horticultural industry. Diverse and resourceful in all aspects of an office environment.
Skills : All Facets Of Nusery And Landscape Operations.
- Successfully adhered to project deadlines whilst delivering under budget.
- Inspected nursery livestock from suppliers.
- Opened store and supervised employees during opening process.
- Functioned as manager on duty handling customer complaints.
- Assisted customers in knowledge of plants and climates.
- Had a great experience working with the public.
- Took advantage of learning new/exciting facts about plants that could share with customers.
High School Deploma
Jr. Nursery Manager Resume
Summary : Customer service driven professional with extensive knowledge in horticulture and nursery practices. Years of experience with leading and managing a team, working to meet group and individual goals, and providing excellent customer service. Motivated, detail-oriented team player open to new ideas, systems and methods for success.
Skills : Group Therapy, Biopsychosocial Assessment, Individual Therapy, Treatment Planning.
- Supervised day labor crews.
- Assisted customers in their decisions and act as point of sale.
- Maintained ponds, displays, and plants in the greenhouses.
- Managed nursery and increased sales.
- Maintained nursery property.
- Created in-house purchase orders Invoicing, and delivery and shipment of products.
- Led a team of up to seven individuals to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
Precision Machining Technology
Asst. Nursery Manager Resume
Headline : Looking for a new goal, to apply experience and learn new skills. Provide for the daily well being of the Company and to gain a new career.
Skills : Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, Mac OS X.
- Recommended nursery products based on horticultural knowledge and experiences.
- Oversaw residential and commercial landscape design and installation.
- Grew and maintained numerous species of plants, shrubs and trees.
- Retained an updated inventory of plant material; order supplemental product as needed.
- Maintained all plant material to ensure health and aesthetic appeal.
- Designed and installed custom irrigation to suit nursery needs.
- Maintained rooms for classes for the children and infants.
High School Graduate
Associate Nursery Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a management position with an organization where can utilize skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth.
Skills : Team Building, Training, Quality Control.
- Built strong customer base, extremely low loss of stock percentage, created new staging for quick loading of landscape jobs.
- Used sanitation calm environment time keeping leadership.
- Oversaw the Christmas tree ordering, receiving, displays and sales each year.
- Dealt with all outside nursery vendors in placing orders for proper regional plant life.
- Responsible for the efficient receipt of all garden merchandise to be displayed in a timely matter.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of all warehoused goods.
- Managed both day and night shifts working simultaneously.
Associate In Business Administration
Associate Nursery Manager Resume
Objective : As an employee, dedicated to providing high quality performance with positive outcomes for employer. Have held positions of high responsibility where actions affected the lives and safety of many other individuals. As an adventurous individual, continue to seek new and invigorating challenges.
Skills : Retail Management, Management.
- Maintained the multiple Boxwood fields, dealing with watering, fertilizing, cultivating, and pruning.
- Managed other workers making sure they were on schedule to deliver the merchandise to customers.
- Coordinated and supervised 12 employees.
- Oversaw the implementation of all new plan-o-grams into the existing stores layout.
- Oversaw the nursery and ensured that a schedule was generated every month.
- Made each volunteer aware of the scheduled Sunday served in the nursery, along with serving two Sundays out of the month self.
- Ensured the nursery was fully stocked with diapers, snacks, and toys and cleaned the toys.
High School Diploma
Nursery Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : 3 years' experience in customer service, retail and fast food 2-3 years' experience in a retail position, retail and fast food 9 months experience in Manager role, landscaping.
Skills : Inventory Management, Personnel Management, Customer Service.
- Repaired heavy machinery as well as power tools.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of a retail landscape nursery specializing in exotic varieties of palm trees and plants.
- Oversaw the general health and well being of a 2,300 head swine facility.
- Interacted with feed mill representatives, quality control representatives, company veterinarian, and nursery owner.
- Provide outstanding customer service Safely operate heavy machinery such as forklifts and trucks.
- Created displays and maintain a clean and shoppable nursery lot.
- Managed and processed deliveries.
Associate Of Science
Nursery Manager II Resume
Summary : Contribute to growing high quality, contaminant free medical marijuana with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality. Interests in cultivation are how to maximize yield given site characteristics and helping develop SOP's that reduce the operation's environmental impact through resource (i.e. water, fertilizer, and pesticide) use efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Reader, Ccure, QuickBooks Online, CRM And Internet Research.
- Oversaw nursery teachers and teacher aids.
- Managed schedules, activity coordinator, plan meals and lessons.
- Ordered and inventory control of nursery plants, mulches and other landscape related items.
- Deliveried to various job sites and pick-ups of landscape items.
- Operated pasteurizer and feeding calves.
- Addressed and handled all problems that occur.
- Recorded all daily health issues.
Nursery Manager I Resume
Headline : Passion for the outdoors led me to Landscape Architecture, where found a love of design and construction. Goal is to work as a project manager for a landscape installation, land development or construction management company.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft.
- Began as landscape worker, promoted over time to manager of large retail nursery.
- Selected and purchased seeds, plant nutrients, disease control chemicals, and garden and lawn care equipment Maintained care of greenhouses.
- Provided private and commercial customers with innovative landscaping needs.
- Managed inventory of over 800 greens and 200 chemicals for landscaping.
- Provided information to customers on the care of trees, shrubs, flowers, plants, and lawns.
- Identified plants as well as problems such as diseases, weeds, and insect pests.
- Applied pesticides and fertilizers to plants.
Nursery Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Manufacturing Professional and successful engineer with extensive experience in rubber molding, sealing, automotive, aircraft and filtration industries. Unique combination of creative and analytical abilities that translate to proactive solutions and ensure customer retention. Recognized for team leadership and organizational skills that streamline processes and improve quality.
Skills : Operation, Management.
- Inspected facilities and equipment for signs of disrepair, and perform necessary maintenance work.
- Positioned and regulated plant irrigation systems, and program environmental and irrigation control computers.
- Prepared soil for planting, and plant or transplant seeds, bulbs, and cuttings.
- Cut and prune trees, shrubs, flowers, and plants.
- Managed and trained nursery personnel to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Took soil samples, develop nutrition management plans, conduct pesticide applications and other cultural practices needed to produce crops that meet target goals.
- Prepared and submitted budget reports, annual reports, cost analysis and long range planning reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Nursery Manager Resume
Headline : Respected and self-motivated professional with the ability to master and implement past experience with new goals and commitments.
Skills : Determined, Hardworking, Versatile, Innovative, Conscientious, Dependable, Cooperative.
- Assisted customers with all nursery related inquiries and needs.
- Diagnosed insect and disease problems then recommended the proper insecticides, fungicides and or biological solutions.
- Drew landscape design which included the proper plants for each location around the home.
- Arranged, watered, priced, labeled and treated all plant material in the nursery for optimal display.
- Managed the coordination of plant material on the lot to the correct destination, also to help retail customers to fullest.
- Answered phone calls and rang cash register.
- Assisted in completion of large projects.
Associate Of Applied Science In Horticulture Technology