Online Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : To build this community, use data from digital marketing (content, PPC, organic, inbound, social, automation), robust CRM reporting (SalesForce, Hubspot and more) and process management.
Skills : Photoshop, Powerpoint, Word.
- Managed 4 Ecommerce sites and online strategy improving brand image, quality and consistency across divisions.
- Managed a creative team of 6, including graphic designers, UI/UX designer, photographer, videographer, and freelance copywriter.
- Managed and worked cross-functionally with IT, Customer Service, Merchandising, and Marketing in the development of design, navigation, usability, functionality to ensure consistency of brand and continuous improvement of user experience, while maximizing acquisition and customer loyalty.
- Analysis of competitors and entity's online business model.
- Helped to conceive and manage redesign, online branding, content, functionality and new web-based video application.
- Addressed usability issues and translated to UX improvements.
- Responsible for writing change management requests to IT.
Sr. Online Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Able to effectively extract, organize, and aggregate large data sets and provide actionable insights to optimize the marketing campaign’s targeting, creatives, and bidding.
Skills : SEM, Online Marketing, PHP, MySQL, web development, graphic design.
- Developed and implemented internet marketing initiatives for the companies' product website and corresponding auction site.
- Wote online content for increased searchability and search engine optimization (SEO) uploading and tagging videos for machine sales.
- Worked relationships and providing copy and graphic design work for 3rd party print and electronic marketing resources.
- Maintained overall IT and network proficiency.
- Served as a primary contact for technology vendors.
- Developed and managed the cross-channel marketing communications calendar for the website, blog, social media properties and email.
- Evaluated, recommended and onboarded new vendors in the creative production and social media space.
BA In English
Jr. Online Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Efficient and results proven professional with 9 years of diversified experience in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, Pay Per Click and Online Marketing.
Skills : Sales, Management, Training and Development, Profit and Loss.
- Managed over a million dollars annually in paid search accounts in Adwords.
- Created a reputation management strategy for that pushed negative results for the company off the first page of Google.
- Wrote posts for the 7Search blog that generated enough traffic to earn blogger of the month 3 months in a row.
- Developed a SEO, PPC and email marketing strategy responsible for generating over 40% of all revenue.
- Worked with IT and copywriting department to develop a standard tagging system for deal pages.
- Targeted campaigns for daily product emails, weekly machine category emails, and announcements for auctions.
- Oversaw lead generation efforts through digital marketing activities for CareCloud.com, executing national CPC, retargeting ads, email marketing, pay-per-lead, and referral campaigns.
Online Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking secretarial/administrative support position in an organization where effective communication skills, up-to-date technical skill set, and enthusiastic relational abilities are needed.
Skills : Video Conferencing, Project Management, Staff Development, Technology Training, Learning Space Management.
- Created inspirational videos designed to generate contributions at annual fundraising banquets that netted $50-75,000 in one night.
- Designed online registration forms and payment modules, created invitations, table sponsor cards, and mail merges for registrations.
- Designed templates, content, and graphics for various office documents, flyers, a billboard, fundraising brochures, and newsletters.
- Interviewed shelter guests; compiled their stories for newsletter content.
- Developed and implemented website/content management system with graphics, as well as Facebook fan page, Twitter page, and eBay auctions of items donated to the shelter.
- Produced two commercials that aired locally on KHAS-TV for several months during the giving season.
- Created orientation videos for new guests to learn how to assimilate and cohabitate with others at the Mission.
Diploma In Accounting
Online Marketing Manager II Resume
Summary : Detailed oriented marketing professional with proven success in affiliate, display and social media marketing, project management, data analysis, and market research. Experienced with consolidation and optimization of services, reduction of overhead and teamwork through collaboration, communication and sharing of knowledge.
Skills : Marketo, Salesforce, Market Analysis, Excel, Adwords.
- Communicated with and leveraged team strengths, leading all online marketing strategies for client website, executing SEO, SEM, CPC.
- Communicated with and leveraged team strengths to exceed goals for lead generation and revenue.
- Executed SEO to increase targeted site traffic and inbound leads.
- Developed & optimized national CPC campaigns consisting of 40+ campaigns and 4000+ keywords.
- Managed national product/category-specific retargeting and display campaigns.
- Communicated with vendors for lead generation, negotiating contracts.
- Optimized User Experience of marketing website for improved conversion rates of leads.
B.A. In Psychology
Online Marketing Manager I Resume
Summary : Experience working on content management systems such as MS SharePoint 2007 Designer, Wordpress, Dreamweaver, to manage websites and portals of large corporate and clients from diverse domains. Project management of web content including consolidation, editing, proof reading, update and deployment.
Skills : Web Marketing, Content Management, Communications, Web Analytics, SEO, Social Media, SharePoint 2007, WordPress, Digital Marketing, IT Analyst.
- Increased search engine rankings and traffic to auto websites for generic, brand and geo targeted keywords.
- Managed 14+ auto dealer websites including for Izmo Rainmaker Marketing group.
- Collaborated with graphic designers, web developers, IT, and content writers using JIRA Project Management Promoted websites on Social Media like Wikipedia, yellow pages, blogs, forums, MySpace and microsites.
- Monitored complete website marketing project, strategy, planning, execution, quality testing, and reports.
- Involved in brand building, Google Adwords, local and seasonal promotional campaigns for Auto dealers.
- Generated monthly reports from Google Analytics, Clicktracks, and Webtrends.
- Managed, recruited, and trained internet marketing specialists, content writers and Internet researchers.
Online Marketing Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Customer-centric brand marketer possessing an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Digital Marketing. Proven track record of building brands in numerous industries. Highly skilled in combining content marketing, web design, SEO, SEM, and social media marketing to make brands stand out from the competition.
Skills : Photoshop, Google AdWords.
- Designed, created, and established all social media channels for 2 B2B and B2C brands on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as 4 separate blogs.
- Created all content and strategies for the 4 brand's social media activities to connect with target consumers and drive positive brand sentiment.
- Developed and deployed all online promotions and advertising for 3 websites.
- Built and implemented email marketing plans and strategies.
- Collaborated with partner agencies to leverage existing marketing /media programs to grow brand awareness.
- Created the weekly content for 4 blogs and online press releases.
- Assisted in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
Lead Online Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : To thrive on professional credentials and seek a challenging job in a reputed organization and to integrate SMO/SMM/SEO, Internet Marketing, and Online Marketing Specialist with 7+ years of experience.
Skills : Google Analytics, Google Docs, Google Docs, Wordpress.
- Used direct mail, email, web, events and more to develop and maintain brand awareness.
- Created analysis reports, analyzed existing data from server logs and created statistical analysis to project current search engine traffic patterns.
- Used tracking & reported tools to measure return on investment on key goals and program strategies.
- Researched and implemented new and innovative marketing vehicles to promote our brands.
- Conceptualized, wrote and edited content around compelling offers, promotions and lead-ins for various campaigns.
- Developed social media strategies targeted to specific customers.
- Performed market analysis and research on competition.
Asst. Online Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : To acquire a long-term career position utilizing sales, marketing, and management experience. Increase revenue and work efficiency. Filling the needs of the customer and satisfying them far above industry standards.
Skills : SEO, Sem, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Public Speaking, CRM, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Process Development.
- Promoted online Search Engine Optimization for Physicians, Small Businesses and Fortune 500.
- Developed and executed marketing plans that were quantifiable with precise analytics.
- Developed Video Internet Marketing to capture first page of Google Search Engine.
- Promoted online marketing web-site that dominated the first page of Googles Search Engine.
- Used traditional television, radio and print to successfully expose and increase revenue that was targeted with pinpoint accuracy for obtaining new business.
- Used search engine news to promote expert recognition for small business products or services.
- Continually target and prospect for new business through creativity and innovations.
Online Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Multi-faced communications field professional, with several years experience and a unique skill set, seeking a position to expand career within marketing, media or communications.
Skills : SKILLS: Doubleclick DFP, OpenX, CheckM8, Silverpop, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, Email Marketing Certified. Proficient In Photoshop.
- Coordinated with accounting to ensure partners received proper commission.
- Launched social media marketing campaigns for acquisition of new affiliates.
- Directed the design and execution of all email marketing campaigns for both customer acquisition and retention.
- Hired, trained, and managed all marketing interns and tracked their productivity through Google Analytics.
- Researched current healthcare events and prepared weekly blog posts with CEO.
- Prepared weekly management reports directly for and with VP, Marketing.
- Collected quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
Bachelor Of Arts