Project Architect Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Project Architect with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Budgeting, Documentation, Excel, Employee Supervision, Inventory Management, Negotiation, Project Management, Photoshop, Quality Control, Safety.
- Provided complete project management from client contact and business development, through project programming & design, preparation of construction documents, bidding phase, and construction on-site observation & administration.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating a functional design team; maintaining a goal-oriented environment while facilitating boundary questioning and creative thinking.
- Managed design-sensitive projects utilizing various delivery methods, successfully meeting all budgets and schedules.
- Ensured effective communication and coordination among external groups including clients, consultants, and respective municipalities.
- Anticipated and identified innovative and practical problem solving.
- Created detailed documentation and procedures, defining standards, and templates to ensure consistency.
- Provided extensive knowledge with building codes, sustainability, standards, and detailing.
- Identified, established, and managed strategic relationships to leverage significant long-term business opportunities.
Bachelor Of Architecture
Project Architect/Associate Resume
Summary : Offer over 12 years' progressive experience in design and engineering, with more than 5 years in project management. Consistently achieve timely completion of multi-million dollar design projects through process improvement planning, regulatory compliance, and cultivation of strong business relationships. Lead diverse construction, architectural, and engineering teams to ensure project phases meet client standards.
Skills : Sustainable design, historical buildings, AutoCad, Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign,.
- Managed team members relative to job execution and accuracy of technical documents.
- Advised staff on technical issues by coordinating work with other disciplines and consultants to meet overall project objectives and coaching team members on Autocad, building codes, standards, and building standards.
- Designed precise drawings and highly detailed construction documentation with Autocad, Architectural Desktop, and Archicad.
- Consulted with clients on retail, hospitality, health care, education, renovation, interior, and community projects to resolve any remaining architectural issues after project initiation.
- Prepared renovation and addition work by visiting building sites and measuring existing buildings.
- Complied with federal and state regulations regarding accessibility, building code, Texas Accessability Standards, and ADA (American Disability Act).
- Facilitated pre-construction meetings by coordinating building trades and consultants, performing punch lists, and completed requests for information (RFI) for bidding purposes.
Bachelor Of Design
Project Architect/Manager Resume
Summary : Architect experienced in Commercial, Retail, Restaurants, Offices, Municipal, Military, Industrial, Long Term Care, K-12 Schools, Performing Arts Centers, Residential and Historic Renovation projects. Proven record of meeting project objectives and deadlines. Strong organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks. Detail oriented with creative problem solving ability. Extensive knowledge of construction methods and practices.
Skills : Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Offfice & some Photoshop.
- Kept on following merger with Mancini Duffy to ensure the appropriate execution of architectural design projects for corporate businesses.
- Hold full responsibility for the technical and design aspects of renovation and construction projects.
- Collaborate with a project manager and engineering teams to integrate requirements into drawings.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts of internal technical staff and consultants in producing the contract documents for bidding, client review, and building department filings.
- Review and submit shop drawings and specifications during construction.
- Attend weekly construction meetings, assist in resolving issues, and oversee project closeout.
- Selected for one of the biggest architectural design projects within the firm for A&E client.
Project Architect/Assistant Resume
Summary : Diversified Architectural professional with more than ten years of relevant multi-facility, industrial facility, master planning, commercial, and mixed-use experience, five of which were spent designing and planning projects specifically in the design phase.
Skills : Designer, Analytical and problem solving.
- Coordinated and resolved design process with all disciplines, including structural, MEP, civil, landscape, and other consultants during all project phases.
- Developed design concepts and project outlines for various clients and assist in the development of design solutions.
- Developed and designed space plans, test fits, design development plans and constructions documents.
- Facilitated and managed all aspects of the construction document process.
- Drawing set up, Interior construction drawings, elevations, finishes and details.
- Coordinated and communicated with client and consultants for project development.
- Maintained a high level of service with all client and business partners.
- Ensured project design is in compliance with building code and all requirements.
Bachelor In Architecture
Project Architect/Analyst Resume
Headline : An Architect Professional with diverse work experience designing Residential, commercial and Institutional facilities. Completed IDP credit requirements.
Skills : Infrastructure Implementation, Application Development, Project Architecture, IBM Mainframe, Middle Ware, Data Modeling, Unstructured/Big Data.
- Designed and oversaw a service-oriented architecture to support the retail chain's digital customer loyalty program.
- Defined business requirements, functional design specifications, integration components and candidate services.
- Determined data-integration flows from an electronic point of sales systems into the dunnhumby analytical environment for customer product purchase analysis and product ranking.
- Designed intersystem and intra-system integration points and data stores.
- Implemented Cassandra partitioned data stores to support structured, unstructured and semi-structured customer analytic data.
- Defined, documented and presented all design patterns to the technology review board for compliance and fulfillment of the overall corporate software implementation strategy.
- Produced schematic design, design development and construction documents, after approvals by a client, user groups, and board members.
Bachelor Of Arts
Project Architect/Designer Resume
Headline : To keep up professional attitude, constant drive towards success, and work for the growth of the organization by making the best use of my architectural and construction knowledge. To keep myself updated with the innovations in the construction world.
Skills : Computer Skills, Proficient in Microstation Proficient in AutoCAD/ Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel Proficient in 3D Rendering and Animation.
- Responsible for Consulting with Client to determine objective and resources of project.
- Concept development, preparation of project estimates and develop project schedules and budgets.
- Preparation of Architectural set drawings for submittals.
- Preparation of working drawings and detail drawing for site execution.
- Selection of materials, equipment, other components and vendor evaluation.
- Ensuring compliance to all design policies and standards.
- Interface with contractors and clients to integrate all project elements into unified designs.
- Monitoring contractor processes and quality of work performed.
Project Architect I Resume
Headline : Accredited architect with 14+ years of experience in renovation, educational, corporate, multi-family, financial, healthcare and more. Extensive experience in creating construction documents as well as reviewing shop drawings.
Skills : Proficient Knowledge Of ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office.
- Responsible for a large-scale residential projects.
- Managed projects through all aspects of project delivery including client meetings, project presentation, and city code review.
- Coordinated the production of complete sets of construction documents and specifications.
- Key Accomplishments: Led a productive team of architects, engineers, specialists and manufacturers.
- Integrated engineering systems into the overall project documents.
- Developed and prepared high quality construction documents; according state building codes and standards.
- Successfully collaborated with team of developers and customers.
Master Of Architecture
Lead Project Architect Resume
Headline : A highly motivated and successful designer with a proven ability to develop practical and aesthetically pleasing solutions to contemporary client demands. Productive-mentality to establish and maintain excellent designer-client relationships, guaranteeing client satisfaction and efficiency of the company.
Skills : AutoCAD, Revit, LEED AP BD+C, Construction Drawings, Construction Administration, Code Research, Submittals, Specifications, Green Strategies, Project Architect, Architect,.
- Coordinate and administer the project from inception, planning through construction, and contract Closeout.
- Lead the team during the process and development of project including process of design, bidding, and construction phase.
- Estimate reconciliation, and value engineering.
- Problems resolution, for Design related issues.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of project work with Engineering.
- Integrate renovation activities with the operation of existing facility.
- Assist in project procurement and Bidding/negotiation phase.
- Review shopdrawings and responding to questions from the field.
Project Architect III Resume
Summary : Experienced (18 years) Multi-State Licensed Architect with excellent track record for large-scale Project Management, code/regulation adherence, and fine-tuned organizational skills. seeking employment with busy teamwork-oriented practice that champions creativity, cutting- edge designs.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office, Lightroom, Premavera.
- Providing architectural design services for projects.
- Gathering of project information in both field sites and project office.
- Performing site reviews and submitting reports as required.
- Developing and updating design standards and master specifications.
- Reviewing design and technical documents prepared by project consultants.
- Review of shop drawings, supporting construction and project management teams.
- Conducting construction reviews, preparing deficiency reports as required.
- Projects: Modification and rehabilitation of neighborhood dance hall.
Project Architect Resume
Headline : Self motivated and goal oriented professional with a diverse professional experience of 10+ years in Architecture design. Maintaining quality control and building positive rapport with consultants, engineers, clients and vendors as a part of construction administration.
Skills : Thinking and Reasoning skills.
- Coordinated projects and team assignments with consultants to complete architectural developments.
- Responsible for ensuring that the production of construction documents was congruent with the design intent.
- Resolved complex technical and design issues.
- Gained extensive knowledge of building codes, regulations, and structures.
- Obtained strong construction administration and specification writing experience.
- Expanded comprehension of schematic/land planning and urban design.
- Managed project schedules, cash flow, bid preparations, and budgets.